Alvexo.com Review

VPR Safe Financial Group Limited

HSN Capital Group Ltd

Updated: Nov 13, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Alvexo is forex broker. Alvexo offers the MetaTrader 4 forex online trading top platforms. Alvexo.com offers over 55 forex pairs ,stocks, cfds, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Alvexo.com

Established: 2014
Address: 1 Agias Fylaxeos St, 3025 Limassol, Cyprus
Contact: info@alvexo.com, +35725023932
Regulators: CySEC #236/14, FSA-S #SD030
CFD: (375+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Skrill

Join live discussion of Alvexo.com on our forum

Alvexo.com profile provided by david.al, Oct 18, 2017

Alvexo is a regulated global Investments brokerage. We specialize in global financial markets – offering the best possible trading environment. This includes advanced tools and the best customer support, so that our clients can invest in currency and CFD trading with the assurance and success of a market leader.

Founded by a team of market veterans & hi-tech professionals, we aim to provide the best prospects of success by offering comprehensive investment and trading services.

Alvexo is owned and operated by VPR Safe Financial Group Limited a limited liability company, recognized as a Cyprus Investment Firm (CIF), as defined by the Investment Services and Activities and Regulated Markets Law, 2007 and its amendments. The company is legally registered in accordance with the provisions of Cap. 113 under Reg. No. HE 322134 and licensed to provide investment and ancillary services, and/or to perform such investments as specified in its license, subject to the conditions stipulated by its authorizing agency, the Cyprus Securities & Exchange Commission (CySEC). Trade with Alvexo and enjoy the assurance of a regulated Forex Market Leader, committed to transparent pricing and cutting-edge execution.

Nov 12, 2020,

Scam and Fake

DO NOT TRUST this company
Everything in this company is fake, starting from their marketing team, poor trained bad in communication with the clients and market makers, trying their best to let you lose your money, adding on that that they give you wrong signals.
so all in all i didn't depend on them as I am professional traders since 2015 with many brokers , but this is the worst experience i had with Alvexo
They Suspend my account with immediate action! until now I don't understand why and what was the reason. trying to emailing them, no response, keeping on ignoring me and they are holding my profits which is 36 411$... all what I received from their compliance dept. the below :

Compliance HSN <compliance.hn@alvexo.com>
Oct 26, 2020, 5:52 PM
to Alain.Baradhi

Dear Mr. Alain Baradhi,

RE: trading account number 8687862

Due to the following breach of the Company’s Terms and Conditions during your trading activities :

Paragraph 11. Prohibited Actions
11.2. Should the Client engage in any trading strategies with the objective of exploiting such misquotation(s) or act in bad faith (commonly known as ‘sniping’), or should the Company determine, their sole discretion, and in good faith, that the Client or any representative of theirs

trading on their behalf is taking advantage, benefitting, attempting to take advantage or to benefit of such misquotation(s) or that the Client is committing any other improper or abusive trading act, including without limitation the following

just to let you know this, I will not take it a good act from your side
first if you had Good Faith you could say we will be glad to do the remittance for the Profit balance in your account
and then will discuss a closure
but sure, you won't have the good faith as you are only frauders

So traders I hope the above is clear enough for you to be aware.
+ the below link for Cysec for who had face issues with them and need to raise a complaints...

Cheers,
Alain
Majid Ismail,
dubai, United Arab Emirates,
Jul 23, 2020,

professionals and honest

I want to share my excellent experience with all members here
Initially, the company appoints one of its consultants, training the client on how to divide capital and manage risk
And he started all the equations in order to build the client well, I learned most of the important things in trading, I am a client of the company a year ago,
The withdrawal is fast and the service is excellent, and it is stronger than any other broker I entered in for years,, I made good profit
Special thanks to Mr. Mohamed Watad who trained me completely and keep following me all the time.

Reply by Alvexo Compliance submitted Jul 28, 2020:
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your great review!
We are happy that you have chosen Alvexo as your financial broker.
We work very hard to offer the best possible service and assistance to our clients.

With Sincere Regards,
Alvexo Team
dubai, United Arab Emirates,
Jul 3, 2020,

THE BEST FOREX COMPANY

I have been trading with Alvexo for more than 6 months now. My Senior Account Executive is Mr. Moayad Mehmet. Both his and the company service and support has been great, he has educated me in trading and how the market works. Because of this I managed to unlock my bonus that the company gave me on my deposits. Unlike other companies I have dealt with I was more than happy when I was able to withdraw my bonus amount. I have had no issues with depositing or withdrawing funds and the process is always done quite quickly. I have recommended Alvexo to my friends and will recommend them to anyone else who asks me. Thank you Moayad

Reply by Alvexo Compliance submitted Jul 9, 2020:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about Alvexo.
Kindly note that we highly value Client feedback and we continuously want to act in the Clients’ best interest, thus, we are very pleased that you had a positive experience with Alvexo.

Compliance Department
May 20, 2020,

Alvexo cancelled my account for accusing me of using Expert Advisor

After I made profit from 6 trade within a week. My account was cancelled as below:
Pursuant to the Company's monitoring procedures and examination of your trading account, we have reasonable grounds to believe that you have been abusing the Company's Terms & Conditions since your trading activity pattern indicates that your trading was performed with the assistance of an expert advisor.

Further to the above, in accordance with Sections 15.2 and 26.4 of the Terms & Conditions, the Company shall terminate the business relationship with immediate effect.
In this respect, kindly note that all open positions will be closed (if any) and no additional profits will be released to you, whilst as a gesture of goodwill, the Company shall not recall any profits already withdrawn from your trading account.

Finally, we would like to notify you that the Company shall not accept the opening of any new trading accounts nor the referral of any new Clients.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Compliance Department

Reply by Alvexo Compliance submitted May 25, 2020:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about Alvexo.

Please note that, as already explained to you in detail, your account was suspended further to reasonable suspicions that you have been using an Expert Advisor which is in violation of the Company’s Terms and Conditions.
It should be highlighted that, despite the above, the Company has released to you a substantial amount of the profits earned from your trading activity, whereas the Company could have denied the release of such funds. Therefore, the Company has acted on your best interests.

Uae, United Arab Emirates,
May 14, 2020,

Huge big SCam

Perfect scam

I have wrote a review earlier in 2019 and that was my start with alvexo

Its scaaaaaam

Do not trust them
And the app and signals and everything is scam

As I promised i will try them and confirm later what is the result

I lost all my money and everytime I win something they wont let me withdraw the money

Perfect scam

Sep 18, 2019 - 5 Stars I'm trading currencies and commodities with ALVEXO for almost 6 months
started with a continuous full training, explanation and support with Mr Mohamed Watad (proudly my account manager)

I started with around $ 2000 to trade currencies Which gave me good small results along with the training to trade independently with confidence. Small profits were expected due to the type of the account and equity level

Then to be able to trade commodities I have increased the account capacity gradually to $ 9200
And my account reached $ 12,140 with all the ups and downs

Nothing is perfect in life, please expect the ups and downs while trading. Since it is not only based on analysis and signals but also on news and unexpected occasions worldwide

It is simple to trade when the application is simple, fast, easy, continuous support from your account manager and patience but there are risks as well .
There are really good profit opportunities trusting the trend of the chart, analysis and experience of the account manager and yours

honestly I do expect more profits soon and the experience is really positive with alvexo

I didnt face any issues with withdrawals, it is done within 5 working days which is okay

Learning is happening and I can improve my skills with the guidance of Mr Watad
I almost fell into a trap of losing my account with a wrong trade but the strategy followed with my account manager resulted in a successful close of the trade and things are improving alot

Trades with alvexo are real and not a fake one, please have a realistic profit target with a realistic account type and good capacity that will enable a successful long term trading.
Keep an eye on the analysis and signals

Please note that I will be sharing another review of the results by the end of the year

I wish you all safe and successful trading
Many thanks to alvexo team and account manager

Noor Bader

Reply by Alvexo Compliance submitted May 20, 2020:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about Alvexo.

In regards to your comments, we are very sorry to hear that you have had a bad experience with Alvexo. We would like to highlight that Client satisfaction is of great importance and all feedback obtained from clients is taken into consideration in order to improve the services provided.

To this extend, please send us an email at compliance@alvexo.com with your registered email address or account number, in order to be able to investigate the matter further.

UK, United Kingdom,
Feb 22, 2020,

Poor marketing

Their marketing team is poorly trained, I haven't tested them yet and can't say anything da they are scam or not but the I have seen is their marketing team will call you day and night and sadly you can't understand what they are trying to tell you as they are young ladies with poor English accents.
So, what I would say is this, stay away from those brokers which keep calling you day and night that's unprofessional, I have been using IC Market for four years they have never called me unless I wanted to and contact them before.

Usually, cheap products needs to be marketed too much like this broker

Dear Sir,

We thank you for having brought to our intention your concerns and for taking the time to write a review about Alvexo. We regret to hear that you have had a bad experience with our Company, whilst your comments have been duly taken into consideration. Despite this, we wish to inform you that our Senior Account Executives receive extensive and ongoing training in order provide to our clients the quality of analytical services we offer in a professional manner.

KSA, Saudi Arabia,
Jan 1, 2020,

BIG SCAM, THEY ARE A LIE

Please Please please all of you guys, I swear they are sucks. I lost all my money. Please DO NOT TRY THEM. I swear you will regret. I have been with them for four months or so until now. I lost all my money, I have $32000 in the account. I don't want any one to have same as my horrible experience. DO NOT TRY THEM, DO NOT TRY THEM,

I wish not one would be stupid like me.
Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about Alvexo. In regards to your comments, kindly be informed that we could not detect you on our database.

To this extend, in case you have an account with us, please send us an email at compliance@alvexo.com with your registered email address or account number, in order to be able to investigate the matter further.

Compliance Team

FPA Review Moderation Team Note: This reviewer did provide an account number. It is not in the body of the review, but it is visible above the review to logged in company representatives.
Granges-près-Marnand, Switzerland,
Dec 6, 2019,

Big scam

I traded with Alvexo between June 2015 and October 2017..My different account managers were lying to me that they were teaching me to trade like a professional and they made me risk my whole Account. They made me take big lots and trade dangerous items, reports and news.. I didn't know anything about trading since they recruited me on the phone. They always asked me to add to my account bigger and bigger amounts especially when they found out I had savings. I asked them to teach me risk management and they made me believe everything was fine being above 300 % on margin level...until my whole account crashed with the balance of about three millions. (Which I thought was my real money that I could withdraw). After this they told me to invest again with my last savings to recover, they did all this on purpose to get all my money for themselves since I leaned latter that they won with my losses despise telling me the oposite. They were friendly to make me trust them to invest all I had.. They made me hedge once my margin level was very very low around 100 % and than hardly phoned me again because they knew the account was almost lost... When I wrote to their compliance department after my losses, they answered that it was all my fault and that they would pay me nothing back. They made me desperate and ruined me with their false teachings and guidance I got very depressed. I consider this a fraud and will fight to get my money back.
Please avoid this broker it's a scam

Dear Ms. Koch,

Firstly, we would like to highlight that as a Cypriot Investment Firm (CIF), regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission, the Company strives to comply with regulatory requirements and provide the best possible service to our Clients whist acting honestly, fairly and professionally. Furthermore, our Senior Account Executives receive ongoing training ensuring the possession of indispensable skills to assist our Clients in using the tools available and to introduce to them different methods of market analysis and risk management.

In relation to your review, kindly note that we have already reviewed and responded to your filed complaint evidencing validity of the aforementioned statement.

singapore, Singapore,
Oct 16, 2019,

Is Alvexo a true ECN or STP Broker?

I have been trading with Alvexo for a few years now and recently I noticed that their server (trading platform) keeps hanging, thus not allow any trades to be taken or closed. The duration can be up to half an hour meaning you are not able to trade during this time, thus making you lose money.

I have made many complaints but there is never an answer from them. I am writing to find out is there anyone else having this problem.

I would like this also to serve as a consideration if you are going to work with Alvexo.

Reply by Alvexo Compliance submitted Nov 4, 2019:
Dear Valued Client,

Further to your feedback, we regret to hear that you are unsatisfied by the services provided by our Company. We would like to assure you that our Company strives to provide, at all times, the best possible services to our Clients, however, due to the nature of the industry being reliant on trading software, it is possible for some technical errors to occur. Despite this, we would like to disagree with your review, as the Company very rarely faces technical issues that disrupt Clients’ trading activities.

Furthermore, as the Company always acts in the Clients’ best interests, it should be noted that following a technical error, the Company examines the impact occurred to Clients and makes necessary adjustments in order to ensure that Clients are duly compensated. In this respect, the Company had also proceeded accordingly and compensated your trading account following the recent technical error that occurred.

On another note to the aforementioned, we would like to highlight that the Company’s Compliance Department is always at your disposal for any enquirers at compliance@alvexo.com.

Yousef alshehhi,
Ras Alkhaima, United Arab Emirates,
Aug 26, 2019,

one of the best brokers ever

I've started with ALVEXO first of this year and I've got full training analysis and support levels courses, I started in a small amount on currencies and the profits was simple but I liked to risk, after that deposited nearly 4300$, now in my account more than 11000$ honestly did not expected that i can make 6000$ net profit, and i can approve that on my account, still trading with alvexo, i like actually the way how i get the training with DR. Mohamed Watad, and i start getting the idea by trading and watching sessions by them, they are relay experts, then i start different way of trading with Dr. Mahmoud Abu Hakmeh Manasrah, and from this point i start seeing the full picture of the secrets, i can share some pictures with any one who ask or even live, because i really care to let the people see the real trade not fake one.