Alvexo.com Review

VPR Safe Financial Group Limited

HSN Capital Group Ltd

Updated: Nov 13, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Alvexo is forex broker. Alvexo offers the MetaTrader 4 forex online trading top platforms. Alvexo.com offers over 55 forex pairs ,stocks, cfds, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Alvexo.com

Established: 2014
Address: 1 Agias Fylaxeos St, 3025 Limassol, Cyprus
Contact: info@alvexo.com, +35725023932
Regulators: CySEC #236/14, FSA-S #SD030
CFD: (375+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Skrill

Join live discussion of Alvexo.com on our forum

Alvexo.com profile provided by david.al, Oct 18, 2017

Alvexo is a regulated global Investments brokerage. We specialize in global financial markets – offering the best possible trading environment. This includes advanced tools and the best customer support, so that our clients can invest in currency and CFD trading with the assurance and success of a market leader.

Founded by a team of market veterans & hi-tech professionals, we aim to provide the best prospects of success by offering comprehensive investment and trading services.

Alvexo is owned and operated by VPR Safe Financial Group Limited a limited liability company, recognized as a Cyprus Investment Firm (CIF), as defined by the Investment Services and Activities and Regulated Markets Law, 2007 and its amendments. The company is legally registered in accordance with the provisions of Cap. 113 under Reg. No. HE 322134 and licensed to provide investment and ancillary services, and/or to perform such investments as specified in its license, subject to the conditions stipulated by its authorizing agency, the Cyprus Securities & Exchange Commission (CySEC). Trade with Alvexo and enjoy the assurance of a regulated Forex Market Leader, committed to transparent pricing and cutting-edge execution.

United Arab Emirates,
Apr 23, 2018,

Very Positive experience

As a complete novice, I was somewhat tentative at initial stages. My account manager, Barbara George, helped ease some of those initial fears. After an initial loss, I felt unsure of my decision to trade. However with guidance from Barbara I soon turned that loss into a strong gain position. I want to say a big thank you to my account manager Barbara George for her knowledge, professionalism and positive energy.

Mojisola,
UAE, United Arab Emirates,
Apr 20, 2018,

My account manger Barbara seems great! I have just had my first session today and I Usa can’t wait to have many more! She explain everything to you in details of how the market works and is patient with you. Excited to continue trading with Alvexo!

Dudley,
Pretoria, South Africa,
Apr 20, 2018,

Excelent Service @ Alvexo

I have recently opened an account with Alvexo and have made a few trading mistakes. However Barbara George is an excellent account manager and has my best interest at heart to help me turn around and make some profits. She took me through the basics and called me as soon as she saw me making incorrect decisions. The platform is very good. It seems I a have the right people and tools now I just need to make sure I get on top of trading and minimize my mistakes. Hopefully this team will help me to it.

Basem,
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates,

Strongly recommended

It was a great chance to deal with ALVEXO, I consider my self lucky with a professional company, continuance support and problem solver account manager ( Mr. Moayad Mehmet).
Strongly recommend others to deal with ALVEXO

Norah,
Makkah, Saudi Arabia,
Apr 18, 2018,

i like to go on with your company . i know its great business

honestly with the expert Mohamad Watad i learned a lot : i recieved step by step teaching
clear points
practical proofs
good result
respectful treatment
quick answers

eman elmasry,
kuwait, Kuwait,

hi my name is EMAN,
I joined ALVEXO after a bad experience with one of the worst broker company called UFX,
any way when I joined ALVEXO , I was trained by D.MOHAMED WATTAD , whom gave me the best of education about trading which I have no idea at all , now I can trade with confidence besides he keeps assuring me and encouraging me all time .
so thank you very much ,

Saudi Arabia,
Apr 18, 2018,

great service ,I am pleased with my trading give me a lot of education and support always calling and following me

abdulaziz mohammed mzain,
japan, Saudi Arabia,

good experience

the stuff was very kind especially MR.ibrahim and MR .mohammed watad .
as a beginner MR.mohammed watad taught me step by step very good. and he was one of the most accurate people i have met in the appointment if he said 6 he will call u in sharp 6;00.

it was a good experience
and thanks for every one how walk me through it

Haitham,
Saudi Arabia,
Apr 16, 2018,

great platform, great service, great support and education from my account manager.
I am very pleased with my trading results and great profits.

brian,
Singapore,
Feb 15, 2018,

hi i have keep losing money an never give up still put in money but today i got 2 trade for usd jpy sell position an i have set a stop lose 107.180 but my sL never hit an close at 107.154 i have already screen shot an ask them to call me but they alway wont call margin low they will call so now the the marke down about 60 pip i trading with $10 per pips