Alvexo.com Review

VPR Safe Financial Group Limited

HSN Capital Group Ltd

Updated: Nov 13, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Alvexo is forex broker. Alvexo offers the MetaTrader 4 forex online trading top platforms. Alvexo.com offers over 55 forex pairs ,stocks, cfds, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Alvexo.com

Established: 2014
Address: 1 Agias Fylaxeos St, 3025 Limassol, Cyprus
Contact: info@alvexo.com, +35725023932
Regulators: CySEC #236/14, FSA-S #SD030
CFD: (375+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Skrill

Join live discussion of Alvexo.com on our forum

Alvexo.com profile provided by david.al, Oct 18, 2017

Alvexo is a regulated global Investments brokerage. We specialize in global financial markets – offering the best possible trading environment. This includes advanced tools and the best customer support, so that our clients can invest in currency and CFD trading with the assurance and success of a market leader.

Founded by a team of market veterans & hi-tech professionals, we aim to provide the best prospects of success by offering comprehensive investment and trading services.

Alvexo is owned and operated by VPR Safe Financial Group Limited a limited liability company, recognized as a Cyprus Investment Firm (CIF), as defined by the Investment Services and Activities and Regulated Markets Law, 2007 and its amendments. The company is legally registered in accordance with the provisions of Cap. 113 under Reg. No. HE 322134 and licensed to provide investment and ancillary services, and/or to perform such investments as specified in its license, subject to the conditions stipulated by its authorizing agency, the Cyprus Securities & Exchange Commission (CySEC). Trade with Alvexo and enjoy the assurance of a regulated Forex Market Leader, committed to transparent pricing and cutting-edge execution.

South Africa,
Dec 30, 2017,

Don't recommend Alvexo to potential traders

I have waited a year for my withdrawal and still waiting. When I signed up with Alvexo I got great service. Consultants called back when they promised to. Now that I want to withdraw my funds my emails go unanswered, when I make phone calls I am told I will be called back which of course never happens. As such I wouldn't encourage anyone seeking to trade to join this company.

Reply by Alvexo Compliance submitted Jan 3, 2018:
Dear Sandiezw,

We apologize for any inconvenienced caused. We will be in touch with our finance department to resolve any outstanding matters regarding the your withdrawal request.

Best Regards,
Patoche,
france, France,
Dec 13, 2017,

Trading with alvexp

staysfied by one of the analyst of Alvexo France and explained me what is trading and the risque management
Trading is something risky , but i developped a passion on this .
Need to be focused on trading and be aware

Bashir,
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (really Alvexo's UK office),
Oct 18, 2017,

So far so good

I did a withdrawal and there was no problem with it.
The issue is that their educational material on their site could be better.

5 Star rating removed.

This review did not come from the UAE.  It came from the same location in the UK used by Alvexo's representative David.al

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.
Reply by Alvexo Compliance submitted Oct 19, 2017:
As Alvexo is a regulated global Forex Broker and investment company. Our mission is to empower and educate our clients, and to offer them the best possible investment terms and environment for financial trading.

The review was written by one of our ex-employees who was recently terminated and to our regret as he is aware how important our reputation and relationship is with Forex Peace Army, out of spite the employee intentionally went ahead and purposely wrote this comment out of bad judgement and character, to affect our reputation on FPA.

Should you have any further queries, please contact us at compliance@alvexo.com

Your Sincerely,
Jun 2, 2017,

Once bitten

From the moment Courage Mensah called and told me about the great opportunity to trade with Alvexo and train with their most experienced traders, I imagined that there was skill to be learned and money to be made in the stock market. I also imagined Alvexo's experienced traders could help by teaching me sound trading techniques and telling me about trading opportunities.

However, Steve Conway, the trainer I was assigned, managed to give me more ideas on how to lose money than I would ever have come up with on my own, encouraging me to place larger and larger trades. I would never have discovered usdron (one of my spectacular losing trades) without his "help". I was encouraged to trade in volumes I would never have dared to trade in. I had always imagined that was where the big boys played, and not where I wanted to be.

But most distressingly, he instilled in me principles of reckless trading; by trading in large volumes when my account was small, when trades didn't go my way (mostly) it required massive amounts of hedging and multiple injections of funds to "keep me safe". Perhaps most irresponsibly, allowing me to dispense with stop losses completely because, according to him, the cautious stops I set were not "allowing the market to breathe". $18,800 of my own money and nineteen days later, my balance was $25.89.

The market does indeed breathe. It breathes like a fiery dragon, and look out if you are standing in its path and don't see it coming!

Surely a responsible trainer would have insisted on always setting stop losses and suggested small volume trades till I knew what I was doing? Surely that would have been sounder advice to a novice trader? Do all Alvexo's trainers teach his style of trading?

Prior to trading under the guidance of Alvexo I had a modest Capital Index account which I had managed to grow by 25% with no help. By applying the "strategies" I learned from Alvexo, it has also been all but run into the ground. A little knowledge is indeed a dangerous thing. I will get some real education and try to salvage it.

What I don't understand is how was it that I was able to profit in my unassisted trading efforts yet, with the help of a seasoned dealer like Steve Conway, one of Alvexo's best, I am told, totally collapsed my account - which was more than four times the size.

Before I signed up with Alvexo I thought I should do due diligence and googled the company. There wasn't a negative experience among any of the reviews I read, so I went ahead.

Now I feel I should add my experience to those positive ones, for balance. I hope it will save someone making the same mistakes I made, following the advice of an irresponsible trader who had no qualms about being reckless with someone else's hard-earned cash.

When I finally climb out of my credit card debt, I intend to learn to trade in a disciplined way, foregoing the techniques I learned with Alvexo that zeroed my trading account in under three weeks.

I certainly couldn't do worse.
Reply by Alvexo Compliance submitted Jun 8, 2017:
Dear Sir/Madam,

After a thorough review of your comment, we would like to conduct an investigation of your trading experience with Alvexo and resolve any outstanding issues .

As we would like to initiate a further investigation, please contact the Alvexo Compliance Team via email at compliance@alvexo.com and we will be more than happy to assist.

Sincerely yours,

Russian Federation,
Mar 9, 2017,

The problem with the withdrawal of funds is quickly resolved.
Thanks FPA!!!
At the moment, there are no claims to Alvexo

Mar 8, 2017 - 1 Star Horrible company:
1. intrusive managers. Called every day, asked when I make a deposit.
2. trading on a real account showed very poor and slow execution of orders.
3. February 14, I ordered the withdrawal of funds - today is March 8. There is no money, the manager does not answer queries, support for queries does not answer.
SCAM

Grenoble, France,
Feb 28, 2017,

I am very satisfied of this broker .I am very satisfied with the accompaniment I receive and the initiation received.

Reply by Alvexo Compliance submitted Mar 2, 2017:
Dear Jean-daniel,
We are so pleased to hear that you are satisfied with our services. We strive to offer our clientele the utmost assistance, guidance and support. Hearing your kind words ensures we have succeeded in doing this. Be sure to check out our Trading Academy here: http://alv.cm/2lhR5f6 for trading tips, helpful articles and tutorials.
Thanks again and do not hesitate to contact us for anything else you may need.
Good luck and best regards, Alvexo Compliance
melbourne , Australia,
Jan 9, 2017,

Stopped out without notice

I am an unsatisfied client of Alvexo. I have lost $12K with the company on a fully hedged account that got stopped out without notice or warning. There was no official emails or documentation to support the margin call and this all happened without warning and without proper support on what was meant to be a safe and fully hedged account.

Reply by Alvexo Compliance submitted Jan 13, 2017:
Dear Mrs. Geaher,

After a thorough review of your comment an investigation has been conducted throughout your entire trading history and communication with members of Alvexo.

Your senior account executive had contacted you on several occasions regarding the status of your account, advising you not to reopen profits on hedged positions, which you chose to ignore, and to generally stop overexposing your trading account.

Through your documented conversations with your senior account executive it has been noticed that you had also admitted that you were not listening to his concerns regarding the positions you opened on your account and stated many times that you were happy with the services provided and the support you were given.

Client satisfaction is of utmost importance here at Alvexo and therefore we constantly strive to maintain high levels of support and customer service to all our clients.

We remain at your disposal for any further clarifications.

Best Regards,

Alvexo Compliance
Multan, Pakistan,
Oct 20, 2016,

nice

it was a misunderstanding I get my money back to my skrill. so i take back my words about this broker

Sep 30, 2016 - 1 Star I recently created account with them. When I was creating account I ask them I do not want to open account because you donot accept Skrill money wallet. they said we accept it who ask us. I said do you guys give withdrawal to skrill also as wire transfer cost alot and secondly its very problematic issue they said ok we will sent to you your deposit and profit also to skrill. But when I deposit after that they said you should use wire transfer I said why is so. I confirm it first. But they start lying that no body tell you so they are terrible bunch of lairs. they can go to any extent to make you deposit after deposit game over. They said why you do not want money in bank this is money laundering. I transfer money with skrill ok do not give me my profit to money it maybe money laundering i do not know much about it but how come my deposit money from Skrill if I withdraw it to skrill again how come it become money laundering?

Brown,
France,
Aug 19, 2016,

Alvexo is a terrible SCAM! I lost 3,500 USD in less than 2 months and my sister, whom I introduced to Alvexo lost 5000 USD. It all began in Dec 2015 when one Gabriella Dumitru started calling me and making all kinds of promises. I knew nothing about forex trading, so I was sceptical. But several calls later I decided to give it a try. I decided to start with 500 USD but Gabriella pressed me to make it 1000 USD so I could make better profit. As soon as I made the transfer she passed me on to Steve Conway and stopped replying my emails.

Steve Conway was supposed to guide me and make me a successful trader. However, Steve Conway made sure my account stayed in a precarious state so he could "advice" me to add more money to save the account. Every training session had one objective, to talk me into depositing more money in order to get my account out of a precariously dangerous state. The fun is I did not do anything outside of what Steve taught me, and I stayed in regular contact with him whenever I was in doubt of anything. I eventually exhausted my bank account and he forced me to borrow money and "save" my account. I did not the state of the account did not improve. He asked me to borrow more, and when I told him that I couldn't be angrily told me that there was nothing he could do and I would just have to wait for whatever becomes of the account. He told me that whenever I had money to pay into the account I should call him. A few days later I lost the account.

I had earlier introduced my sister to Steve and Steve talked her into opening an account with 5000 USD. Within a very short time, and under Steve's guidance, her account was in the red. Steve INSTRUCTED her to pay in another 5000 USD if she wanted him to continue "helping" her with her trading. When she said that she did not have the money, Steve gave her until the following month to pay the money or he would stop "helping" her with her trade. Seeing that Steve's "help" was not doing her account any good anyways, she broke off communication with him and she eventually lost the account. Suffice it to say here that when I lost my account, Steve told my sister that it was my fault that I lost my account. He told my sister about how I overexposed myself, yet everything I did was in obedience to his instructions. He was criticising me to my sister yet guiding her along exactly the same path that he guided me.

My conclusion is that Alvexo is a major SCAM and Steve Conway is their con master. Stay away from this company.

Reply by Alvexo Compliance submitted Aug 25, 2016:
Dear Mr. Brown,
After a thorough review of your comment, there was an investigation conducted through all of our Clients.
Your name and details provided, have not been associated with any of our Clients Records.
As we would like to initiate a further investigation, please do not hesitate to contact Alvexo Compliance Team and we will be more than happy to assist.
Sincerely yours
fifipar,
Limoges, France,
May 16, 2016,

Alvexo helped me a lot on knowing about forex when it was new for me and i double my investment . the training is very good and with someone that is a trainer and a "friend" , there answer always to the phone . Thank you Alvexo .