Alvexo.com Review

VPR Safe Financial Group Limited

HSN Capital Group Ltd

Updated: Nov 13, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Alvexo is forex broker. Alvexo offers the MetaTrader 4 forex online trading top platforms. Alvexo.com offers over 55 forex pairs ,stocks, cfds, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Alvexo.com

Established: 2014
Address: 1 Agias Fylaxeos St, 3025 Limassol, Cyprus
Contact: info@alvexo.com, +35725023932
Regulators: CySEC #236/14, FSA-S #SD030
CFD: (375+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Skrill

Join live discussion of Alvexo.com on our forum

Alvexo.com profile provided by david.al, Oct 18, 2017

Alvexo is a regulated global Investments brokerage. We specialize in global financial markets – offering the best possible trading environment. This includes advanced tools and the best customer support, so that our clients can invest in currency and CFD trading with the assurance and success of a market leader.

Founded by a team of market veterans & hi-tech professionals, we aim to provide the best prospects of success by offering comprehensive investment and trading services.

Alvexo is owned and operated by VPR Safe Financial Group Limited a limited liability company, recognized as a Cyprus Investment Firm (CIF), as defined by the Investment Services and Activities and Regulated Markets Law, 2007 and its amendments. The company is legally registered in accordance with the provisions of Cap. 113 under Reg. No. HE 322134 and licensed to provide investment and ancillary services, and/or to perform such investments as specified in its license, subject to the conditions stipulated by its authorizing agency, the Cyprus Securities & Exchange Commission (CySEC). Trade with Alvexo and enjoy the assurance of a regulated Forex Market Leader, committed to transparent pricing and cutting-edge execution.

Nov 12, 2020,

Scam and Fake

DO NOT TRUST this company
Everything in this company is fake, starting from their marketing team, poor trained bad in communication with the clients and market makers, trying their best to let you lose your money, adding on that that they give you wrong signals.
so all in all i didn't depend on them as I am professional traders since 2015 with many brokers , but this is the worst experience i had with Alvexo
They Suspend my account with immediate action! until now I don't understand why and what was the reason. trying to emailing them, no response, keeping on ignoring me and they are holding my profits which is 36 411$... all what I received from their compliance dept. the below :

Compliance HSN <compliance.hn@alvexo.com>
Oct 26, 2020, 5:52 PM
to Alain.Baradhi

Dear Mr. Alain Baradhi,

RE: trading account number 8687862

Due to the following breach of the Company’s Terms and Conditions during your trading activities :

Paragraph 11. Prohibited Actions
11.2. Should the Client engage in any trading strategies with the objective of exploiting such misquotation(s) or act in bad faith (commonly known as ‘sniping’), or should the Company determine, their sole discretion, and in good faith, that the Client or any representative of theirs

trading on their behalf is taking advantage, benefitting, attempting to take advantage or to benefit of such misquotation(s) or that the Client is committing any other improper or abusive trading act, including without limitation the following

just to let you know this, I will not take it a good act from your side
first if you had Good Faith you could say we will be glad to do the remittance for the Profit balance in your account
and then will discuss a closure
but sure, you won't have the good faith as you are only frauders

So traders I hope the above is clear enough for you to be aware.
+ the below link for Cysec for who had face issues with them and need to raise a complaints...

Cheers,
Alain
Majid Ismail,
dubai, United Arab Emirates,
Jul 23, 2020,

professionals and honest

I want to share my excellent experience with all members here
Initially, the company appoints one of its consultants, training the client on how to divide capital and manage risk
And he started all the equations in order to build the client well, I learned most of the important things in trading, I am a client of the company a year ago,
The withdrawal is fast and the service is excellent, and it is stronger than any other broker I entered in for years,, I made good profit
Special thanks to Mr. Mohamed Watad who trained me completely and keep following me all the time.

Reply by Alvexo Compliance submitted Jul 28, 2020:
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your great review!
We are happy that you have chosen Alvexo as your financial broker.
We work very hard to offer the best possible service and assistance to our clients.

With Sincere Regards,
Alvexo Team
dubai, United Arab Emirates,
Jul 3, 2020,

THE BEST FOREX COMPANY

I have been trading with Alvexo for more than 6 months now. My Senior Account Executive is Mr. Moayad Mehmet. Both his and the company service and support has been great, he has educated me in trading and how the market works. Because of this I managed to unlock my bonus that the company gave me on my deposits. Unlike other companies I have dealt with I was more than happy when I was able to withdraw my bonus amount. I have had no issues with depositing or withdrawing funds and the process is always done quite quickly. I have recommended Alvexo to my friends and will recommend them to anyone else who asks me. Thank you Moayad

Reply by Alvexo Compliance submitted Jul 9, 2020:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about Alvexo.
Kindly note that we highly value Client feedback and we continuously want to act in the Clients’ best interest, thus, we are very pleased that you had a positive experience with Alvexo.

Compliance Department
May 20, 2020,

Alvexo cancelled my account for accusing me of using Expert Advisor

After I made profit from 6 trade within a week. My account was cancelled as below:
Pursuant to the Company's monitoring procedures and examination of your trading account, we have reasonable grounds to believe that you have been abusing the Company's Terms & Conditions since your trading activity pattern indicates that your trading was performed with the assistance of an expert advisor.

Further to the above, in accordance with Sections 15.2 and 26.4 of the Terms & Conditions, the Company shall terminate the business relationship with immediate effect.
In this respect, kindly note that all open positions will be closed (if any) and no additional profits will be released to you, whilst as a gesture of goodwill, the Company shall not recall any profits already withdrawn from your trading account.

Finally, we would like to notify you that the Company shall not accept the opening of any new trading accounts nor the referral of any new Clients.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Compliance Department

Reply by Alvexo Compliance submitted May 25, 2020:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about Alvexo.

Please note that, as already explained to you in detail, your account was suspended further to reasonable suspicions that you have been using an Expert Advisor which is in violation of the Company’s Terms and Conditions.
It should be highlighted that, despite the above, the Company has released to you a substantial amount of the profits earned from your trading activity, whereas the Company could have denied the release of such funds. Therefore, the Company has acted on your best interests.

Uae, United Arab Emirates,
May 14, 2020,

Huge big SCam

Perfect scam

I have wrote a review earlier in 2019 and that was my start with alvexo

Its scaaaaaam

Do not trust them
And the app and signals and everything is scam

As I promised i will try them and confirm later what is the result

I lost all my money and everytime I win something they wont let me withdraw the money

Perfect scam

Sep 18, 2019 - 5 Stars I'm trading currencies and commodities with ALVEXO for almost 6 months
started with a continuous full training, explanation and support with Mr Mohamed Watad (proudly my account manager)

I started with around $ 2000 to trade currencies Which gave me good small results along with the training to trade independently with confidence. Small profits were expected due to the type of the account and equity level

Then to be able to trade commodities I have increased the account capacity gradually to $ 9200
And my account reached $ 12,140 with all the ups and downs

Nothing is perfect in life, please expect the ups and downs while trading. Since it is not only based on analysis and signals but also on news and unexpected occasions worldwide

It is simple to trade when the application is simple, fast, easy, continuous support from your account manager and patience but there are risks as well .
There are really good profit opportunities trusting the trend of the chart, analysis and experience of the account manager and yours

honestly I do expect more profits soon and the experience is really positive with alvexo

I didnt face any issues with withdrawals, it is done within 5 working days which is okay

Learning is happening and I can improve my skills with the guidance of Mr Watad
I almost fell into a trap of losing my account with a wrong trade but the strategy followed with my account manager resulted in a successful close of the trade and things are improving alot

Trades with alvexo are real and not a fake one, please have a realistic profit target with a realistic account type and good capacity that will enable a successful long term trading.
Keep an eye on the analysis and signals

Please note that I will be sharing another review of the results by the end of the year

I wish you all safe and successful trading
Many thanks to alvexo team and account manager

Noor Bader

Reply by Alvexo Compliance submitted May 20, 2020:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about Alvexo.

In regards to your comments, we are very sorry to hear that you have had a bad experience with Alvexo. We would like to highlight that Client satisfaction is of great importance and all feedback obtained from clients is taken into consideration in order to improve the services provided.

To this extend, please send us an email at compliance@alvexo.com with your registered email address or account number, in order to be able to investigate the matter further.

UK, United Kingdom,
Feb 22, 2020,

Poor marketing

Their marketing team is poorly trained, I haven't tested them yet and can't say anything da they are scam or not but the I have seen is their marketing team will call you day and night and sadly you can't understand what they are trying to tell you as they are young ladies with poor English accents.
So, what I would say is this, stay away from those brokers which keep calling you day and night that's unprofessional, I have been using IC Market for four years they have never called me unless I wanted to and contact them before.

Usually, cheap products needs to be marketed too much like this broker

Dear Sir,

We thank you for having brought to our intention your concerns and for taking the time to write a review about Alvexo. We regret to hear that you have had a bad experience with our Company, whilst your comments have been duly taken into consideration. Despite this, we wish to inform you that our Senior Account Executives receive extensive and ongoing training in order provide to our clients the quality of analytical services we offer in a professional manner.

KSA, Saudi Arabia,
Jan 1, 2020,

BIG SCAM, THEY ARE A LIE

Please Please please all of you guys, I swear they are sucks. I lost all my money. Please DO NOT TRY THEM. I swear you will regret. I have been with them for four months or so until now. I lost all my money, I have $32000 in the account. I don't want any one to have same as my horrible experience. DO NOT TRY THEM, DO NOT TRY THEM,

I wish not one would be stupid like me.
Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about Alvexo. In regards to your comments, kindly be informed that we could not detect you on our database.

To this extend, in case you have an account with us, please send us an email at compliance@alvexo.com with your registered email address or account number, in order to be able to investigate the matter further.

Compliance Team

FPA Review Moderation Team Note: This reviewer did provide an account number. It is not in the body of the review, but it is visible above the review to logged in company representatives.
Granges-près-Marnand, Switzerland,
Dec 6, 2019,

Big scam

I traded with Alvexo between June 2015 and October 2017..My different account managers were lying to me that they were teaching me to trade like a professional and they made me risk my whole Account. They made me take big lots and trade dangerous items, reports and news.. I didn't know anything about trading since they recruited me on the phone. They always asked me to add to my account bigger and bigger amounts especially when they found out I had savings. I asked them to teach me risk management and they made me believe everything was fine being above 300 % on margin level...until my whole account crashed with the balance of about three millions. (Which I thought was my real money that I could withdraw). After this they told me to invest again with my last savings to recover, they did all this on purpose to get all my money for themselves since I leaned latter that they won with my losses despise telling me the oposite. They were friendly to make me trust them to invest all I had.. They made me hedge once my margin level was very very low around 100 % and than hardly phoned me again because they knew the account was almost lost... When I wrote to their compliance department after my losses, they answered that it was all my fault and that they would pay me nothing back. They made me desperate and ruined me with their false teachings and guidance I got very depressed. I consider this a fraud and will fight to get my money back.
Please avoid this broker it's a scam

Dear Ms. Koch,

Firstly, we would like to highlight that as a Cypriot Investment Firm (CIF), regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission, the Company strives to comply with regulatory requirements and provide the best possible service to our Clients whist acting honestly, fairly and professionally. Furthermore, our Senior Account Executives receive ongoing training ensuring the possession of indispensable skills to assist our Clients in using the tools available and to introduce to them different methods of market analysis and risk management.

In relation to your review, kindly note that we have already reviewed and responded to your filed complaint evidencing validity of the aforementioned statement.

singapore, Singapore,
Oct 16, 2019,

Is Alvexo a true ECN or STP Broker?

I have been trading with Alvexo for a few years now and recently I noticed that their server (trading platform) keeps hanging, thus not allow any trades to be taken or closed. The duration can be up to half an hour meaning you are not able to trade during this time, thus making you lose money.

I have made many complaints but there is never an answer from them. I am writing to find out is there anyone else having this problem.

I would like this also to serve as a consideration if you are going to work with Alvexo.

Reply by Alvexo Compliance submitted Nov 4, 2019:
Dear Valued Client,

Further to your feedback, we regret to hear that you are unsatisfied by the services provided by our Company. We would like to assure you that our Company strives to provide, at all times, the best possible services to our Clients, however, due to the nature of the industry being reliant on trading software, it is possible for some technical errors to occur. Despite this, we would like to disagree with your review, as the Company very rarely faces technical issues that disrupt Clients’ trading activities.

Furthermore, as the Company always acts in the Clients’ best interests, it should be noted that following a technical error, the Company examines the impact occurred to Clients and makes necessary adjustments in order to ensure that Clients are duly compensated. In this respect, the Company had also proceeded accordingly and compensated your trading account following the recent technical error that occurred.

On another note to the aforementioned, we would like to highlight that the Company’s Compliance Department is always at your disposal for any enquirers at compliance@alvexo.com.

Yousef alshehhi,
Ras Alkhaima, United Arab Emirates,
Aug 26, 2019,

one of the best brokers ever

I've started with ALVEXO first of this year and I've got full training analysis and support levels courses, I started in a small amount on currencies and the profits was simple but I liked to risk, after that deposited nearly 4300$, now in my account more than 11000$ honestly did not expected that i can make 6000$ net profit, and i can approve that on my account, still trading with alvexo, i like actually the way how i get the training with DR. Mohamed Watad, and i start getting the idea by trading and watching sessions by them, they are relay experts, then i start different way of trading with Dr. Mahmoud Abu Hakmeh Manasrah, and from this point i start seeing the full picture of the secrets, i can share some pictures with any one who ask or even live, because i really care to let the people see the real trade not fake one.

muscat, Oman,
Jul 9, 2019,

Remove the prevues review

Dear FPA management,

please note that someone wrote this review from my own email, and i still trade with Alvexo,
and don't have any issues with Alvexo, the one who wrote the review was suing my email, and I'm doing well with them, they educate me and follow me and all is good, please delete the previews review ASAP.

thanks for understanding
Abdullah

Jun 26, 2019 - 1 Star personal experience this is scam company ,, please who want to start trading do not trust this company.. I have all the necessary documentation that prove what i say.
the main problem i faced in the company is:
1- still my money did not bring them back
2- playing with spread
We notice that you didn't change the password on your forums account even though you say that someone else used it.  We've changed the password, so you'll need to reset it before logging in.  We suggest you change the password on your email account first.
Samira Abdelsalam,
Kuwait, Kuwait,
May 10, 2019,

Professional Market Analysis - Trading skills

I've worked with Alvexo for the past years, I found the account manager to be professional and keen to provide the necessary analysis and training to ensure understanding of the market. I've attended number of online courses with Dr. Mohamed Watad who helped me a lot to improve my trading skills. My trading success ratio is high and winning most of my trades.
Word of thanks to Dr. Watad.

Jazwa Alotaiby,
Reyad, Saudi Arabia,
May 8, 2019,

I will never leave this company .

I joined with them before 6 months ago , and i would like to inform everybody reading this review that no need to looking for services in the market
just you need to be with safe company like this company and how they offer
their services in smoothly way and how they are honest at the same time
i had no experience about this market and i got the knowledge from my senior account Mahmoud Abu Hakmah and i would love to thank him from my deep of my heart and the company i recommend everyone to join this company
spicially who wants to having from this market extra income
and end of the road i would to say that im going in the perfect way in the wallet growth spicially when i started on the stocks .

Erick,
mann, Germany (Really the offices of Alvexo in Cyprus),
Mar 12, 2019,

I really work for Alvexo

mr Nounis my personal Client Specialist was amazing on the phone and he assist me on the correct way

This review came from inside the offices of Alvexo.com

5 Star Rating removed.
Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to zero stars.
Reply by Alvexo Compliance submitted Mar 12, 2019:
we are checking it and if it’s really one of our employee – we will take care of it very seriously
Saad Aldosary,
KSA, Saudi Arabia,
Feb 4, 2019,

great broker

slowly slowly i'm understanding the market with alvexo, started long time ago, the company service is really amazing, i withdrew several times, and MR. Mohamed Watad showed me everything i need to know, risk management and his appointment always on time, i advice everyone to join this broker.

Malaysia,
Oct 23, 2018,

Genuine reviews?

I was looking to see if I would use this broker.
It came to my attention that the rating went high with all the reviews that are dated about 5 days within each other in month of April 2018. It is October 2018 now. Hardly any rating between then and now from anyone.

Hmm just seems very interesting to me.

Ahmed Yehya Alshajeri,
jeizan, Saudi Arabia,
Apr 26, 2018,

they are really good company i strongly recommend.

i have been working with alvexo with MR. Mohammed Watad and he really taught me all the mysteries on this field, after i lost my money with another broker, i was afraid to start again but when i start with alvexo i understand the good and bad things about this market, i got the strong knowledgenow and the confidence, now i'm working with them more than 6 months and i really like the company, they are really professionals and they abide by all their promises, and they are alwayes there when you need them, i strongly recommend to join this broker.

Ajman, United Arab Emirates,

strongly recommend

i started with the expert Mr. Mohammed Watad with full education and risk management, he educate me how to use the platform, his appointments on time (sharp) they really care about there clients and they are improving themselves, lost with another broker and it was a very bad experience "ashford" , but with alvexo everything change, and frankly i really strongly recommend everyone wants to learn to start with alvexo.

jamal,
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates,

my name is jamal, I have been trading with alvexo more than 8 months
I am very happy with my account manger Mr Moayad Mehmet providing great education and services
I have withdrew twice a amount of 30k and 50k
I have profited from my trading investment

TKTRADER,
Apr 23, 2018,

Be aware if you signed up Alvexo, they will push you to deposit more but a hell if you want to withdraw the fund, I have requested to withdraw the money and my status still "PENDING" already into the second week, email to check but no reply. They simply ignore you.

NEVER go for this broker.

United Arab Emirates,

Very Positive experience

As a complete novice, I was somewhat tentative at initial stages. My account manager, Barbara George, helped ease some of those initial fears. After an initial loss, I felt unsure of my decision to trade. However with guidance from Barbara I soon turned that loss into a strong gain position. I want to say a big thank you to my account manager Barbara George for her knowledge, professionalism and positive energy.

Mojisola,
UAE, United Arab Emirates,
Apr 20, 2018,

My account manger Barbara seems great! I have just had my first session today and I Usa can’t wait to have many more! She explain everything to you in details of how the market works and is patient with you. Excited to continue trading with Alvexo!

Dudley,
Pretoria, South Africa,
Apr 20, 2018,

Excelent Service @ Alvexo

I have recently opened an account with Alvexo and have made a few trading mistakes. However Barbara George is an excellent account manager and has my best interest at heart to help me turn around and make some profits. She took me through the basics and called me as soon as she saw me making incorrect decisions. The platform is very good. It seems I a have the right people and tools now I just need to make sure I get on top of trading and minimize my mistakes. Hopefully this team will help me to it.

Basem,
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates,

Strongly recommended

It was a great chance to deal with ALVEXO, I consider my self lucky with a professional company, continuance support and problem solver account manager ( Mr. Moayad Mehmet).
Strongly recommend others to deal with ALVEXO

Norah,
Makkah, Saudi Arabia,
Apr 18, 2018,

i like to go on with your company . i know its great business

honestly with the expert Mohamad Watad i learned a lot : i recieved step by step teaching
clear points
practical proofs
good result
respectful treatment
quick answers

eman elmasry,
kuwait, Kuwait,

hi my name is EMAN,
I joined ALVEXO after a bad experience with one of the worst broker company called UFX,
any way when I joined ALVEXO , I was trained by D.MOHAMED WATTAD , whom gave me the best of education about trading which I have no idea at all , now I can trade with confidence besides he keeps assuring me and encouraging me all time .
so thank you very much ,

Saudi Arabia,
Apr 18, 2018,

great service ,I am pleased with my trading give me a lot of education and support always calling and following me

abdulaziz mohammed mzain,
japan, Saudi Arabia,

good experience

the stuff was very kind especially MR.ibrahim and MR .mohammed watad .
as a beginner MR.mohammed watad taught me step by step very good. and he was one of the most accurate people i have met in the appointment if he said 6 he will call u in sharp 6;00.

it was a good experience
and thanks for every one how walk me through it

Haitham,
Saudi Arabia,
Apr 16, 2018,

great platform, great service, great support and education from my account manager.
I am very pleased with my trading results and great profits.

brian,
Singapore,
Feb 15, 2018,

hi i have keep losing money an never give up still put in money but today i got 2 trade for usd jpy sell position an i have set a stop lose 107.180 but my sL never hit an close at 107.154 i have already screen shot an ask them to call me but they alway wont call margin low they will call so now the the marke down about 60 pip i trading with $10 per pips

South Africa,
Dec 30, 2017,

Don't recommend Alvexo to potential traders

I have waited a year for my withdrawal and still waiting. When I signed up with Alvexo I got great service. Consultants called back when they promised to. Now that I want to withdraw my funds my emails go unanswered, when I make phone calls I am told I will be called back which of course never happens. As such I wouldn't encourage anyone seeking to trade to join this company.

Reply by Alvexo Compliance submitted Jan 3, 2018:
Dear Sandiezw,

We apologize for any inconvenienced caused. We will be in touch with our finance department to resolve any outstanding matters regarding the your withdrawal request.

Patoche,
france, France,
Dec 13, 2017,

Trading with alvexp

staysfied by one of the analyst of Alvexo France and explained me what is trading and the risque management
Trading is something risky , but i developped a passion on this .
Need to be focused on trading and be aware

Bashir,
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (really Alvexo's UK office),
Oct 18, 2017,

So far so good

I did a withdrawal and there was no problem with it.
The issue is that their educational material on their site could be better.

5 Star rating removed.

This review did not come from the UAE.  It came from the same location in the UK used by Alvexo's representative David.al

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.
Reply by Alvexo Compliance submitted Oct 19, 2017:
As Alvexo is a regulated global Forex Broker and investment company. Our mission is to empower and educate our clients, and to offer them the best possible investment terms and environment for financial trading.

The review was written by one of our ex-employees who was recently terminated and to our regret as he is aware how important our reputation and relationship is with Forex Peace Army, out of spite the employee intentionally went ahead and purposely wrote this comment out of bad judgement and character, to affect our reputation on FPA.

Should you have any further queries, please contact us at compliance@alvexo.com

Your Sincerely,
Jun 2, 2017,

Once bitten

From the moment Courage Mensah called and told me about the great opportunity to trade with Alvexo and train with their most experienced traders, I imagined that there was skill to be learned and money to be made in the stock market. I also imagined Alvexo's experienced traders could help by teaching me sound trading techniques and telling me about trading opportunities.

However, Steve Conway, the trainer I was assigned, managed to give me more ideas on how to lose money than I would ever have come up with on my own, encouraging me to place larger and larger trades. I would never have discovered usdron (one of my spectacular losing trades) without his "help". I was encouraged to trade in volumes I would never have dared to trade in. I had always imagined that was where the big boys played, and not where I wanted to be.

But most distressingly, he instilled in me principles of reckless trading; by trading in large volumes when my account was small, when trades didn't go my way (mostly) it required massive amounts of hedging and multiple injections of funds to "keep me safe". Perhaps most irresponsibly, allowing me to dispense with stop losses completely because, according to him, the cautious stops I set were not "allowing the market to breathe". $18,800 of my own money and nineteen days later, my balance was $25.89.

The market does indeed breathe. It breathes like a fiery dragon, and look out if you are standing in its path and don't see it coming!

Surely a responsible trainer would have insisted on always setting stop losses and suggested small volume trades till I knew what I was doing? Surely that would have been sounder advice to a novice trader? Do all Alvexo's trainers teach his style of trading?

Prior to trading under the guidance of Alvexo I had a modest Capital Index account which I had managed to grow by 25% with no help. By applying the "strategies" I learned from Alvexo, it has also been all but run into the ground. A little knowledge is indeed a dangerous thing. I will get some real education and try to salvage it.

What I don't understand is how was it that I was able to profit in my unassisted trading efforts yet, with the help of a seasoned dealer like Steve Conway, one of Alvexo's best, I am told, totally collapsed my account - which was more than four times the size.

Before I signed up with Alvexo I thought I should do due diligence and googled the company. There wasn't a negative experience among any of the reviews I read, so I went ahead.

Now I feel I should add my experience to those positive ones, for balance. I hope it will save someone making the same mistakes I made, following the advice of an irresponsible trader who had no qualms about being reckless with someone else's hard-earned cash.

When I finally climb out of my credit card debt, I intend to learn to trade in a disciplined way, foregoing the techniques I learned with Alvexo that zeroed my trading account in under three weeks.

I certainly couldn't do worse.
Reply by Alvexo Compliance submitted Jun 8, 2017:
Dear Sir/Madam,

After a thorough review of your comment, we would like to conduct an investigation of your trading experience with Alvexo and resolve any outstanding issues .

As we would like to initiate a further investigation, please contact the Alvexo Compliance Team via email at compliance@alvexo.com and we will be more than happy to assist.

Sincerely yours,

Russian Federation,
Mar 9, 2017,

The problem with the withdrawal of funds is quickly resolved.
Thanks FPA!!!
At the moment, there are no claims to Alvexo

Mar 8, 2017 - 1 Star Horrible company:
1. intrusive managers. Called every day, asked when I make a deposit.
2. trading on a real account showed very poor and slow execution of orders.
3. February 14, I ordered the withdrawal of funds - today is March 8. There is no money, the manager does not answer queries, support for queries does not answer.
SCAM

Grenoble, France,
Feb 28, 2017,

I am very satisfied of this broker .I am very satisfied with the accompaniment I receive and the initiation received.

Reply by Alvexo Compliance submitted Mar 2, 2017:
Dear Jean-daniel,
We are so pleased to hear that you are satisfied with our services. We strive to offer our clientele the utmost assistance, guidance and support. Hearing your kind words ensures we have succeeded in doing this. Be sure to check out our Trading Academy here: http://alv.cm/2lhR5f6 for trading tips, helpful articles and tutorials.
Thanks again and do not hesitate to contact us for anything else you may need.
Good luck and best regards, Alvexo Compliance
melbourne , Australia,
Jan 9, 2017,

Stopped out without notice

I am an unsatisfied client of Alvexo. I have lost $12K with the company on a fully hedged account that got stopped out without notice or warning. There was no official emails or documentation to support the margin call and this all happened without warning and without proper support on what was meant to be a safe and fully hedged account.

Reply by Alvexo Compliance submitted Jan 13, 2017:
Dear Mrs. Geaher,

After a thorough review of your comment an investigation has been conducted throughout your entire trading history and communication with members of Alvexo.

Your senior account executive had contacted you on several occasions regarding the status of your account, advising you not to reopen profits on hedged positions, which you chose to ignore, and to generally stop overexposing your trading account.

Through your documented conversations with your senior account executive it has been noticed that you had also admitted that you were not listening to his concerns regarding the positions you opened on your account and stated many times that you were happy with the services provided and the support you were given.

Client satisfaction is of utmost importance here at Alvexo and therefore we constantly strive to maintain high levels of support and customer service to all our clients.

We remain at your disposal for any further clarifications.

Alvexo Compliance
Multan, Pakistan,
Oct 20, 2016,

nice

it was a misunderstanding I get my money back to my skrill. so i take back my words about this broker

Sep 30, 2016 - 1 Star I recently created account with them. When I was creating account I ask them I do not want to open account because you donot accept Skrill money wallet. they said we accept it who ask us. I said do you guys give withdrawal to skrill also as wire transfer cost alot and secondly its very problematic issue they said ok we will sent to you your deposit and profit also to skrill. But when I deposit after that they said you should use wire transfer I said why is so. I confirm it first. But they start lying that no body tell you so they are terrible bunch of lairs. they can go to any extent to make you deposit after deposit game over. They said why you do not want money in bank this is money laundering. I transfer money with skrill ok do not give me my profit to money it maybe money laundering i do not know much about it but how come my deposit money from Skrill if I withdraw it to skrill again how come it become money laundering?

Brown,
France,
Aug 19, 2016,

Alvexo is a terrible SCAM! I lost 3,500 USD in less than 2 months and my sister, whom I introduced to Alvexo lost 5000 USD. It all began in Dec 2015 when one Gabriella Dumitru started calling me and making all kinds of promises. I knew nothing about forex trading, so I was sceptical. But several calls later I decided to give it a try. I decided to start with 500 USD but Gabriella pressed me to make it 1000 USD so I could make better profit. As soon as I made the transfer she passed me on to Steve Conway and stopped replying my emails.

Steve Conway was supposed to guide me and make me a successful trader. However, Steve Conway made sure my account stayed in a precarious state so he could "advice" me to add more money to save the account. Every training session had one objective, to talk me into depositing more money in order to get my account out of a precariously dangerous state. The fun is I did not do anything outside of what Steve taught me, and I stayed in regular contact with him whenever I was in doubt of anything. I eventually exhausted my bank account and he forced me to borrow money and "save" my account. I did not the state of the account did not improve. He asked me to borrow more, and when I told him that I couldn't be angrily told me that there was nothing he could do and I would just have to wait for whatever becomes of the account. He told me that whenever I had money to pay into the account I should call him. A few days later I lost the account.

I had earlier introduced my sister to Steve and Steve talked her into opening an account with 5000 USD. Within a very short time, and under Steve's guidance, her account was in the red. Steve INSTRUCTED her to pay in another 5000 USD if she wanted him to continue "helping" her with her trading. When she said that she did not have the money, Steve gave her until the following month to pay the money or he would stop "helping" her with her trade. Seeing that Steve's "help" was not doing her account any good anyways, she broke off communication with him and she eventually lost the account. Suffice it to say here that when I lost my account, Steve told my sister that it was my fault that I lost my account. He told my sister about how I overexposed myself, yet everything I did was in obedience to his instructions. He was criticising me to my sister yet guiding her along exactly the same path that he guided me.

My conclusion is that Alvexo is a major SCAM and Steve Conway is their con master. Stay away from this company.

Reply by Alvexo Compliance submitted Aug 25, 2016:
Dear Mr. Brown,
After a thorough review of your comment, there was an investigation conducted through all of our Clients.
Your name and details provided, have not been associated with any of our Clients Records.
As we would like to initiate a further investigation, please do not hesitate to contact Alvexo Compliance Team and we will be more than happy to assist.
Sincerely yours
fifipar,
Limoges, France,
May 16, 2016,

Alvexo helped me a lot on knowing about forex when it was new for me and i double my investment . the training is very good and with someone that is a trainer and a "friend" , there answer always to the phone . Thank you Alvexo .

racha,
CINEY, Belgium,
May 3, 2016,

I find it excellent customer follow-up, with a little patience I get there .
Alvexo thank you

pascaldek,
belgique, Belgium,
Apr 26, 2016,

I don 't know anything in the matter of trading
I have received good support from my advisor Alvexo m helped in my selection and thanks to Alvexo I have almost nearly doubled my investment in two months

Kavya,
Dubli, Ireland,
Apr 18, 2016,

An outright scammer! ....made 6 $5 trades and 1 $10 trade, initial deposit of $500 went into negative balance of -$194. The broker Alex that was "helping" me only was able to get me on the phone for a one hour lesson on using MT4 and told me to take care of my margin and said it was "absolutely fine" for now. The four trades made when I spoke to him made small profits and then he gave me another call a week later to make more trades "for practice", two days later he calls me out of the blue and then leaves me an email to say that my margin is too low and that I should invest more money and they would add a 30% bonus. Next time I looked at the MT4 (because I missed the emergency call) my 2nd set of trades were at a "stop out" and had incurred huge losses. The adding up of the negative balance for each trade doesn't even amount -$194 even when you add the initial deposit of $500 and the small profits the first 4 trades made. They harrang you until you make a huge deposit of $500 dollars initially that even competitve forex brokers do not demand. They make fake promises of being excellent teachers and promising a "first class" education for "investing". Even if I had time constraints the lessons provided by the brokers are lacking in ingenuity and apparently according to customer services the trades should not be left open for more than a week. I even tried to retract my deposit because I could not trust them before I started trading but they were extremely polite and understanding of my situation. Within two weeks of starting to trade $500 was lost and now the account is in negative balance. The most ridiculous thing is that Alex said that the trades I made myself when he called me up to tell me to "practice" were the ones that made huge losses within 2-3 days of the trades being made. I had to avoid calls by Alex to "set the situation right" by asking me to invest more money. When I called them a couple of months later the customer service probably compliance - Rachael (Who was so understanding before I started the trades while registering the account) said that the trade that had made the biggest loss was a rupees (because she knew I was of Indian descent) while in fact the currency was RUB - russian rubles. Alex then contacted me and proceeded to insult me that I was not orignially from Ireland because I had poor english (He just knows that because my name is not Irish), while he himself cannot seem to communicate everything or does not want to clearly communicate it. He also said that I lost my money only to banks and the market and that they were just middlemen that work "without earning any profits/commission". One of their famous quote/tip when you open an account with them says the following: "Margin Call or Stop-Out (closing automatically by the system) occurs when the Equity is lower from 25% (or other percent as determined by the Broker) of the Margin", which means that pulling the plug for my margin and causing a stop out on my trades was in the hands of my "broker" Alex. Do not trust their services or promises as they are a huge scam!

Joseph Matthews,
Douains, France,
Feb 1, 2016,

I had (exposed) an issue with Alvexo. They got in touch with me lately, I think it is OK now.
They are regulated and their platform is easy to use.
So I hope to continue to work with them and to have no problems for each one.

2016-01-23 No Rating I lost much money with Alvexo, but it was due to my trading. I was, after that, contacted by one of them and I deposited 1000 €. After a nearly 100 € profits, I was re-contacted by the same. According to his advise, I lost too much, I was no more able to withdraw the remaining amount and their complaints service did not answer my mails. I had no bonus and I did not ask for it.

Alvexo Compliance Team,
, Cyprus,
Jan 27, 2016,

Dear Mr. Matthews,

We would like to further investigate your compliant so that we will be able to promptly resolve it.
In order to do so, as we could not find the name appearing in your review in neither our system nor the Compliance email box, could you please be so kind and provide us with either your user credentials or your full name as registered in Alvexo to Compliance@alvexo.com or directly through the https://www.alvexo.com/downloads/docs/Alvexo_Complaints_handling_policy_form.pdf

The Alvexo Compliance Team

Review Moderation Team Note: If you sign up from the "Is this your site" link above, you'll be able to submit comments that tie directly to reviews.

Andrey,
Sankt-Peterburg, Russian Federation,
Dec 23, 2015,

Deposit is returned to me. but it takes very long time. So this broker is very strange.

2015-12-01 1Star I tried to trade with EAs but they told that it is restricted.
They can"t return my deposit more than one month.
be careful I think they are SCAM

Alvexo Compliance Team,
, Cyprus,
Dec 3, 2015,

Dear Andrey,
As you well know, we had no choice but to cancel your deposit as you have violated the Alvexo terms of use as extensively clarified in our correspondence with you , while using a robot for trading a fact which you never disputed.
As you have made your deposit using an ewallet we initiated a wire transfer refund to return your funds to the full.
One of our team members are in frequent contact with you to ensure the completion of the return of funds, to which you had also stated on December 1st that if there is any issue in returning your funds you wish to continue with us and trade in your account, thus we are quite surprised in your statement claiming we may be a scam.
We would like to assure you that we will continue the ongoing communication until we can absolutely verify that you have indeed received the funds as initially deposited.
We remain at your disposal and will be more than happy to assist you with any additional query you may have.
The Alvexo Compliance Team