Alvexo.com Review

VPR Safe Financial Group Limited

HSN Capital Group Ltd

Updated: Nov 13, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Alvexo is forex broker. Alvexo offers the MetaTrader 4 forex online trading top platforms. Alvexo.com offers over 55 forex pairs ,stocks, cfds, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Alvexo.com

Established: 2014
Address: 1 Agias Fylaxeos St, 3025 Limassol, Cyprus
Contact: info@alvexo.com, +35725023932
Regulators: CySEC #236/14, FSA-S #SD030
CFD: (375+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Skrill

Join live discussion of Alvexo.com on our forum

Alvexo.com profile provided by david.al, Oct 18, 2017

Alvexo is a regulated global Investments brokerage. We specialize in global financial markets – offering the best possible trading environment. This includes advanced tools and the best customer support, so that our clients can invest in currency and CFD trading with the assurance and success of a market leader.

Founded by a team of market veterans & hi-tech professionals, we aim to provide the best prospects of success by offering comprehensive investment and trading services.

Alvexo is owned and operated by VPR Safe Financial Group Limited a limited liability company, recognized as a Cyprus Investment Firm (CIF), as defined by the Investment Services and Activities and Regulated Markets Law, 2007 and its amendments. The company is legally registered in accordance with the provisions of Cap. 113 under Reg. No. HE 322134 and licensed to provide investment and ancillary services, and/or to perform such investments as specified in its license, subject to the conditions stipulated by its authorizing agency, the Cyprus Securities & Exchange Commission (CySEC). Trade with Alvexo and enjoy the assurance of a regulated Forex Market Leader, committed to transparent pricing and cutting-edge execution.

Alvexo Compliance Team,
, Cyprus,
Dec 3, 2015,

Dear Andrey,
As you well know, we had no choice but to cancel your deposit as you have violated the Alvexo terms of use as extensively clarified in our correspondence with you , while using a robot for trading a fact which you never disputed.
As you have made your deposit using an ewallet we initiated a wire transfer refund to return your funds to the full.
One of our team members are in frequent contact with you to ensure the completion of the return of funds, to which you had also stated on December 1st that if there is any issue in returning your funds you wish to continue with us and trade in your account, thus we are quite surprised in your statement claiming we may be a scam.
We would like to assure you that we will continue the ongoing communication until we can absolutely verify that you have indeed received the funds as initially deposited.
We remain at your disposal and will be more than happy to assist you with any additional query you may have.
Best Regards,
The Alvexo Compliance Team

Andrey,
Sankt-Peterburg, Russian Federation,
Dec 23, 2015,

Deposit is returned to me. but it takes very long time. So this broker is very strange.

2015-12-01 1Star I tried to trade with EAs but they told that it is restricted.
They can"t return my deposit more than one month.
be careful I think they are SCAM

Alvexo Compliance Team,
, Cyprus,
Jan 27, 2016,

Dear Mr. Matthews,

We would like to further investigate your compliant so that we will be able to promptly resolve it.
In order to do so, as we could not find the name appearing in your review in neither our system nor the Compliance email box, could you please be so kind and provide us with either your user credentials or your full name as registered in Alvexo to Compliance@alvexo.com or directly through the https://www.alvexo.com/downloads/docs/Alvexo_Complaints_handling_policy_form.pdf

The Alvexo Compliance Team

Review Moderation Team Note: If you sign up from the "Is this your site" link above, you'll be able to submit comments that tie directly to reviews.

Joseph Matthews,
Douains, France,
Feb 1, 2016,

I had (exposed) an issue with Alvexo. They got in touch with me lately, I think it is OK now.
They are regulated and their platform is easy to use.
So I hope to continue to work with them and to have no problems for each one.

2016-01-23 No Rating I lost much money with Alvexo, but it was due to my trading. I was, after that, contacted by one of them and I deposited 1000 €. After a nearly 100 € profits, I was re-contacted by the same. According to his advise, I lost too much, I was no more able to withdraw the remaining amount and their complaints service did not answer my mails. I had no bonus and I did not ask for it.

Kavya,
Dubli, Ireland,
Apr 18, 2016,

An outright scammer! ....made 6 $5 trades and 1 $10 trade, initial deposit of $500 went into negative balance of -$194. The broker Alex that was "helping" me only was able to get me on the phone for a one hour lesson on using MT4 and told me to take care of my margin and said it was "absolutely fine" for now. The four trades made when I spoke to him made small profits and then he gave me another call a week later to make more trades "for practice", two days later he calls me out of the blue and then leaves me an email to say that my margin is too low and that I should invest more money and they would add a 30% bonus. Next time I looked at the MT4 (because I missed the emergency call) my 2nd set of trades were at a "stop out" and had incurred huge losses. The adding up of the negative balance for each trade doesn't even amount -$194 even when you add the initial deposit of $500 and the small profits the first 4 trades made. They harrang you until you make a huge deposit of $500 dollars initially that even competitve forex brokers do not demand. They make fake promises of being excellent teachers and promising a "first class" education for "investing". Even if I had time constraints the lessons provided by the brokers are lacking in ingenuity and apparently according to customer services the trades should not be left open for more than a week. I even tried to retract my deposit because I could not trust them before I started trading but they were extremely polite and understanding of my situation. Within two weeks of starting to trade $500 was lost and now the account is in negative balance. The most ridiculous thing is that Alex said that the trades I made myself when he called me up to tell me to "practice" were the ones that made huge losses within 2-3 days of the trades being made. I had to avoid calls by Alex to "set the situation right" by asking me to invest more money. When I called them a couple of months later the customer service probably compliance - Rachael (Who was so understanding before I started the trades while registering the account) said that the trade that had made the biggest loss was a rupees (because she knew I was of Indian descent) while in fact the currency was RUB - russian rubles. Alex then contacted me and proceeded to insult me that I was not orignially from Ireland because I had poor english (He just knows that because my name is not Irish), while he himself cannot seem to communicate everything or does not want to clearly communicate it. He also said that I lost my money only to banks and the market and that they were just middlemen that work "without earning any profits/commission". One of their famous quote/tip when you open an account with them says the following: "Margin Call or Stop-Out (closing automatically by the system) occurs when the Equity is lower from 25% (or other percent as determined by the Broker) of the Margin", which means that pulling the plug for my margin and causing a stop out on my trades was in the hands of my "broker" Alex. Do not trust their services or promises as they are a huge scam!

pascaldek,
belgique, Belgium,
Apr 26, 2016,

I don 't know anything in the matter of trading
I have received good support from my advisor Alvexo m helped in my selection and thanks to Alvexo I have almost nearly doubled my investment in two months

racha,
CINEY, Belgium,
May 3, 2016,

I find it excellent customer follow-up, with a little patience I get there .
Alvexo thank you

fifipar,
Limoges, France,
May 16, 2016,

Alvexo helped me a lot on knowing about forex when it was new for me and i double my investment . the training is very good and with someone that is a trainer and a "friend" , there answer always to the phone . Thank you Alvexo .

Brown,
France,
Aug 19, 2016,

Alvexo is a terrible SCAM! I lost 3,500 USD in less than 2 months and my sister, whom I introduced to Alvexo lost 5000 USD. It all began in Dec 2015 when one Gabriella Dumitru started calling me and making all kinds of promises. I knew nothing about forex trading, so I was sceptical. But several calls later I decided to give it a try. I decided to start with 500 USD but Gabriella pressed me to make it 1000 USD so I could make better profit. As soon as I made the transfer she passed me on to Steve Conway and stopped replying my emails.

Steve Conway was supposed to guide me and make me a successful trader. However, Steve Conway made sure my account stayed in a precarious state so he could "advice" me to add more money to save the account. Every training session had one objective, to talk me into depositing more money in order to get my account out of a precariously dangerous state. The fun is I did not do anything outside of what Steve taught me, and I stayed in regular contact with him whenever I was in doubt of anything. I eventually exhausted my bank account and he forced me to borrow money and "save" my account. I did not the state of the account did not improve. He asked me to borrow more, and when I told him that I couldn't be angrily told me that there was nothing he could do and I would just have to wait for whatever becomes of the account. He told me that whenever I had money to pay into the account I should call him. A few days later I lost the account.

I had earlier introduced my sister to Steve and Steve talked her into opening an account with 5000 USD. Within a very short time, and under Steve's guidance, her account was in the red. Steve INSTRUCTED her to pay in another 5000 USD if she wanted him to continue "helping" her with her trading. When she said that she did not have the money, Steve gave her until the following month to pay the money or he would stop "helping" her with her trade. Seeing that Steve's "help" was not doing her account any good anyways, she broke off communication with him and she eventually lost the account. Suffice it to say here that when I lost my account, Steve told my sister that it was my fault that I lost my account. He told my sister about how I overexposed myself, yet everything I did was in obedience to his instructions. He was criticising me to my sister yet guiding her along exactly the same path that he guided me.

My conclusion is that Alvexo is a major SCAM and Steve Conway is their con master. Stay away from this company.

Reply by Alvexo Compliance submitted Aug 25, 2016:
Dear Mr. Brown,
After a thorough review of your comment, there was an investigation conducted through all of our Clients.
Your name and details provided, have not been associated with any of our Clients Records.
As we would like to initiate a further investigation, please do not hesitate to contact Alvexo Compliance Team and we will be more than happy to assist.
Sincerely yours
Alvexo Compliance Team
Multan, Pakistan,
Oct 20, 2016,

nice

it was a misunderstanding I get my money back to my skrill. so i take back my words about this broker

Sep 30, 2016 - 1 Star I recently created account with them. When I was creating account I ask them I do not want to open account because you donot accept Skrill money wallet. they said we accept it who ask us. I said do you guys give withdrawal to skrill also as wire transfer cost alot and secondly its very problematic issue they said ok we will sent to you your deposit and profit also to skrill. But when I deposit after that they said you should use wire transfer I said why is so. I confirm it first. But they start lying that no body tell you so they are terrible bunch of lairs. they can go to any extent to make you deposit after deposit game over. They said why you do not want money in bank this is money laundering. I transfer money with skrill ok do not give me my profit to money it maybe money laundering i do not know much about it but how come my deposit money from Skrill if I withdraw it to skrill again how come it become money laundering?