Alvexo.com Review Visit site

Updated: Sep 1, 2018

Alvexo is forex broker. Alvexo offers the MetaTrader 4 and Mobile forex online trading top platforms. Alvexo.com offers over 60 forex pairs and stocks for your personal investment and trading options.

Alvexo.com

Join live discussion of Alvexo.com on our forum

Alvexo.com profile provided by david.al, Oct 18, 2017

Alvexo is a regulated global Investments brokerage. We specialize in global financial markets – offering the best possible trading environment. This includes advanced tools and the best customer support, so that our clients can invest in currency and CFD trading with the assurance and success of a market leader.

Founded by a team of market veterans & hi-tech professionals, we aim to provide the best prospects of success by offering comprehensive investment and trading services.

Alvexo is owned and operated by VPR Safe Financial Group Limited a limited liability company, recognized as a Cyprus Investment Firm (CIF), as defined by the Investment Services and Activities and Regulated Markets Law, 2007 and its amendments. The company is legally registered in accordance with the provisions of Cap. 113 under Reg. No. HE 322134 and licensed to provide investment and ancillary services, and/or to perform such investments as specified in its license, subject to the conditions stipulated by its authorizing agency, the Cyprus Securities & Exchange Commission (CySEC). Trade with Alvexo and enjoy the assurance of a regulated Forex Market Leader, committed to transparent pricing and cutting-edge execution.

Ahmed Yehya Alshajeri,
jeizan, Saudi Arabia,
Apr 26, 2018,

they are really good company i strongly recommend.

i have been working with alvexo with MR. Mohammed Watad and he really taught me all the mysteries on this field, after i lost my money with another broker, i was afraid to start again but when i start with alvexo i understand the good and bad things about this market, i got the strong knowledgenow and the confidence, now i'm working with them more than 6 months and i really like the company, they are really professionals and they abide by all their promises, and they are alwayes there when you need them, i strongly recommend to join this broker.
Hassan Allam,
Ajman, United Arab Emirates,

strongly recommend

i started with the expert Mr. Mohammed Watad with full education and risk management, he educate me how to use the platform, his appointments on time (sharp) they really care about there clients and they are improving themselves, lost with another broker and it was a very bad experience "ashford" , but with alvexo everything change, and frankly i really strongly recommend everyone wants to learn to start with alvexo.
jamal,
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates,

my name is jamal, I have been trading with alvexo more than 8 months
I am very happy with my account manger Mr Moayad Mehmet providing great education and services
I have withdrew twice a amount of 30k and 50k
I have profited from my trading investment
TKTRADER,
Apr 23, 2018,

Be aware if you signed up Alvexo, they will push you to deposit more but a hell if you want to withdraw the fund, I have requested to withdraw the money and my status still "PENDING" already into the second week, email to check but no reply. They simply ignore you.

NEVER go for this broker.
Rico U,
United Arab Emirates,

Very Positive experience

As a complete novice, I was somewhat tentative at initial stages. My account manager, Barbara George, helped ease some of those initial fears. After an initial loss, I felt unsure of my decision to trade. However with guidance from Barbara I soon turned that loss into a strong gain position. I want to say a big thank you to my account manager Barbara George for her knowledge, professionalism and positive energy.
Mojisola,
UAE, United Arab Emirates,
Apr 20, 2018,

My account manger Barbara seems great! I have just had my first session today and I Usa can’t wait to have many more! She explain everything to you in details of how the market works and is patient with you. Excited to continue trading with Alvexo!
Dudley,
Pretoria, South Africa,
Apr 20, 2018,

Excelent Service @ Alvexo

I have recently opened an account with Alvexo and have made a few trading mistakes. However Barbara George is an excellent account manager and has my best interest at heart to help me turn around and make some profits. She took me through the basics and called me as soon as she saw me making incorrect decisions. The platform is very good. It seems I a have the right people and tools now I just need to make sure I get on top of trading and minimize my mistakes. Hopefully this team will help me to it.
Basem,
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates,

Strongly recommended

It was a great chance to deal with ALVEXO, I consider my self lucky with a professional company, continuance support and problem solver account manager ( Mr. Moayad Mehmet).
Strongly recommend others to deal with ALVEXO
Norah,
Makkah, Saudi Arabia,
Apr 18, 2018,

i like to go on with your company . i know its great business

honestly with the expert Mohamad Watad i learned a lot : i recieved step by step teaching
clear points
practical proofs
good result
respectful treatment
quick answers
eman elmasry,
kuwait, Kuwait,

hi my name is EMAN,
I joined ALVEXO after a bad experience with one of the worst broker company called UFX,
any way when I joined ALVEXO , I was trained by D.MOHAMED WATTAD , whom gave me the best of education about trading which I have no idea at all , now I can trade with confidence besides he keeps assuring me and encouraging me all time .
so thank you very much ,