AussieMethod.com (Jake Pertu) Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 17, 2015

Join live discussion of AussieMethod.com (Jake Pertu) on our forum

, Canada,
Aug 14, 2015,

First I would like to say that even though, at this time, I must choose 2 stars I would rather give them only one or preferably none.

This Aussie Method with BinaryBook does not make hundreds of $s daily. 6 trades in 3 days-2 bad, $26 gain but cannot withdraw until profit of $250. I am trying now to get them to refund my $250 deposit back to my card. But they are making excuses like must talk to me on the phone first before they can release my money even though I and my account are verified by submitting the required documents. They probably want to try to convince me again as in other calls to trade manually and they will help me...blah blah blah. I told them I was there for the auto trade robot or not interested. I warned them I would report them here as running a scam and that there is no robot...at least not the one they advertise.

After I made my withdrawal request I waited a couple days. Then emailed them. They replied must talk to me first so I asked why they did not call sooner if my withdrawal request was made 2 days ago but waited until I inquired? No answer. I suspect it was to see how long I would wait patiently for my money. Isn't it odd how you can fund your account by credit card instantly but to get the funding back onto the card takes....
Chaguanas, Trinidad and Tobago,
Aug 7, 2015,

I joined the Aussie Method on July 15 2015, within 5 minutes I got a phone call from Imperial Options to open my account min $250 but if I open with $500, I would get an additional $500 so I did open with $500. The broker immediately recommended an investment of $200 and I did. I lost this$200 and I never heard from him again. Today is 7th August 2015... 3 weeks 2 days and my balance is $469.55 from $1,000. So they are lying. No quick money here. Don't know if I would make a profit.
Queenstown, Australia,
Jun 24, 2015,

Absolute scam lost the $250 real quick did not get the trades as all other live accounts got and and they promise if you dont make $100 grand in a month they will pay you $10,000 well I dont have the promised 10g or any money