LondonFX.com Review

Updated: Jun 30, 2022 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

LondonFX is a forex broker. London FX offers the MetaTrader 4 and MT Web Trader forex trading top platform. LondonFX.com offers over 30 forex currency pairs, commodities, stocks, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

LondonFX.com

Customer Service: support@londonfx.com, +61399387447
Regulations:
Web Trading: ✅ Yes

Trading Instruments

CFD: (35+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities

Trading Conditions

EAs/Robots: ✅ Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard

Join live discussion of LondonFX.com on our forum

Bill,
NL, Netherlands,
Jun 27, 2022,

Scam !!

keep well away from them as it is a scam. they ignore all requests for withdrawal, refund and account closure.
every month they deduct a fee for inactivity, even after requesting that the account be closed several times.

liubo,
, Russian Federation (Really Bulgaria),
Jul 13, 2015,

I am pleased today to test the conditions are very good and small spreads and of course checked the withdrawal, less than an hour !!. Even expecting a call with questions why the money was taken. And just received a mail Thank you for choosing us.

Review Moderation Team Note: 5 Star rating removed. This is another review from inside the offices of LondonFX in Bulgaria. It came from the same location the reviews from Valdis Hinkov and Ivan Ivanov were submitted from.

Ivan Ivanov,
Sofia, Bulgaria,
Jul 9, 2015,

hello First I started with the minimum 1000$ just to try the broker and now I trade with pro ecn account. I am satisfied from the broker. Everything that I need: straight execution, low spreads and no conflict of interests. The only disadvantage is that there isn`t so many currency pairs. But all the majors that I trade with are there. And even a guy from the support contact me and asked me if I have any suggestions to add any other instruments.
Good luck with trading!

Review Moderation Team Note: 5 Star rating removed. A representative of LondonFx contacted the FPA from the same location the reviews from Valdis Hinkov and Ivan Ivanov came from.

Robert Jones,
Sidney, Australia,
Jul 8, 2015,

Hello. My friend recommend me this broker and I`m very satisfied.
All I need: no conflict of interest
low spreads
fast execution
Thanks and good luck at trading

Valdis Hinkov,
sofia, Bulgaria,
Jul 7, 2015,

Low spreads, reliable regulator ( FCA England),-FSCS prsotection of my money, fast execution. No BS bonuses just to attract clients.
Thanks