SimpleFX.com Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 17, 2018

SimpleFX is a forex broker. Simple FX offers the MetaTrader 4 and Mobile forex online trading top platforms. SimpleFX.com offers over 55 forex pairs, cfds, cryptocurrencies, indices, commodities and precious metals for your personal investment and trading options.

SimpleFX.com

Join live discussion of SimpleFX.com on our forum

New York, USA,
Jul 30, 2018,

Good overall broker

Good Broker.

The previous negative reviews are from when their liquidity provided failed to update their quotes when Bitcoin Cash crashed 50% so they sold Bitcoin Cash at nearly double the current price. The LP didn't honor the trades (obviously) and neither did SimpleFX.

The Swap was charged at 0:00 GMT for the longest time but the recently changed it. I withdrew several thousand several times and it got paid within several hours every time (even on weekends).

Pretty good overall. Just don't use their app. It has one click trading by default and I accidentally closed a few trades more than once.
belgium, Belgium,
Jan 11, 2018,

its a scam . no payouts. lets u run the money down. they keep payouts more than 4 weeks out and they keep u busy all the time
Chicago, USA,
Dec 30, 2017,

Worked For Three Weeks Then Failed

I’d avoid this broker like the plague since they closed my account for no explanation. I was lucky to have a small balance when they deleted everything but wold have probably had a heart attack had I lost a bigger amount like other users have reported.
Czech Republic,
Dec 1, 2017,

In November they confiscated profits on Bitcoin Cash (35 000 USD). Lately they started to investigate many profitable users, subsequently they deleted accounts. I lost another 80 000 USD. The reason of closing my account was "it is not allowed to perform any trades at SimpleFX that would stem from the sheer urge of exploiting any temporary inaccuracy or any delay in quoted prices". They canceled all trades from July. "As a result of the violation of point 8.24 b, we had no other choice but to intervene in accordance with point 8.9 of our Terms of Business (CFD) and cancel all your transactions that took place within the following period of time: 18.07.2017 - 10.11.2017. " Nothing violated in reality, they just got rid off profitable traders.
OC, USA,
Nov 20, 2017,

SimpleFX deleted my trades taking my profit and margin wiping my account

Have been using SimpleFX for months with little or no issues until 11-12-17 when SimpleFX fully reversed closed trades from the previous day. Taking my profits my initial monies and the margin that I was utilizing essentially wiping my account of all funds. They claim they had issues with their liquidity provider and those trades would no longer be valid. On the day in question I opened and closed all my trades before they froze their exchange. Freezing the exchange is fine if they can't make good on trades they shouldn't allow them to be opened and closed but to go back 24 hours later and clear accounts because they lost money is not how an exchange works. Their customer service and support team have only responded with the template response that they are looking into it and point to their user agreement basically saying this can happen at any time. If you are looking for an exchange avoid SimpleFX. I was lucky to only have .4 btc taken but I'm sure many more with much larger accounts were affected too so beware. Also i do hope I can come back and update this review with how awesome they were for rectifying this situation and making good on their job. Here is to hoping.
Nov 6, 2017,

Awesome company and Support

This company is simply awesome. Majority of the offshore based Forex companies does not have real time classy support and glitch free systems.
The icing on the cake comes when your withdrawal is instant. And with Crypto currency deposits no verification is required. Absolutely nothing hidden here. I urge everyone to support these types of company to make living decently.
Belgium,
Apr 4, 2017,

Unethical practices, random prices and buggy UI

Non regulated broker. This means they change their sources without warning the client.
In my case the market was going up but down on simpleFX. This is due to the fact that hey are using triangulation instead of having a direct access to the market leading to random prices !
Their UI is also very buggy.
I do not recommend at all !
Brazil,
Apr 1, 2017,

Its a good broker if you want to trade using Bitcoins as an electronic wallet. I've been using it in demo and real for about an year and I like it. Spread on BTCUSD is way too high, but its ok since I do not trade that pair. I only use Bitcoin for deposit/whitdraw.
Sometimes it seems volume is lower when comparing SimpleFX with bigger brokers, so price wont move as much as it should.
In short: a good broker for Bitcoin users. If you want to trade using non crypto money them I believe there are better brokers out there.
Germany,
Nov 25, 2016,

Nice and fast

Hello!

I Like SimpleFX!!
The web based trading platform is amazing. Really fast and a lot of possibilities.
The verification was done in less one day. Refund the account mutch faster ;-)
With a little problem i contact the LiveChatSupport. Same day they solved it. No waiting time and very polite.

SeBa53390
Manhattan Ny, USA,
Nov 25, 2016,

A true 5 star broker.

SimpleFx is the broker of choice for all my clients. They go above and beyond the standards of any previous broker I have ever worked with. Customer service is so polite and organized. Anytime me or a client has any questions or concerns they are available for immideate response. They have every pair for my trading needs and spreads are very tight with no commision. They even offer as low as 0.01 lot on indices. Withdraws are instant and I even am able to deposit anonymously with my bitcoin wallet. They have took my bussiness to the next level. I also accumate funds through their affiliate program. A true 5 star broker. Thank you SimpleFx.