SimpleFX.com Review Visit site

Updated: Dec 7, 2018

SimpleFX is a forex broker. Simple FX offers the MetaTrader 4 and Mobile forex online trading top platforms. SimpleFX.com offers over 55 forex pairs, cfds, cryptocurrencies, indices, commodities and precious metals for your personal investment and trading options.

SimpleFX.com

Join live discussion of SimpleFX.com on our forum

Feraye,
Gaziemir, Turkey,
Dec 5, 2018,

They Stole money

Stay away from this broker.
They stole money by deleting trades!
They disappear everything they wish in their platform!
Consultants are already after them for many cases but they are unregulated and it is difficult to stop them.

Emmanouil,
Chaidari, Greece,
Nov 29, 2018,

A Disaster

Unethical Broker, the worst experience with deleted trades.
If you check btctalk forum or threads in here and other forus you will only find that many friends have found excuses by them for removing every profitable trade with different poor excuses every time .

They recently made impossible to take back your money for Greek and Cyprus residents, and I guess for all other European as well, by removing the Skrill/Neteller option which was the very last !
they have no card option!
ArseniouD,
Nov 27, 2018,

A TERRIBLE "BROKER"

This broker is pure evil. They are unregulated and they only loot every profitable account by deleting trades.

They have a strong mechanism of advertising with paid likes and bots everywhere in order to gather more victims/clients.
Even the very few positive reviews in some forums/sites are mainly by insiders.

The scam is screaming with this company . Their facebook page has over 70.000 likes / followers but if you check the most of their posts in their fb page has 1 like and 20-30 views (except a few with some thousand bought likes ).
They have NO review section in their page (with 70.000 followers you should have hundreds of good reviews) and under their posts they DELETE every comment by their few true clients who share their bad experience with their "services".

People should know about this broker as soon as possible.
BlackViper,
Nov 27, 2018,

Fraudulent broker, looting accounts

I have to confess that everything said by the one star reviewers is completely true about this fraudulent broker.

I traded with them, despite the fact that their platform is completely problematic, mainly because they offer high leverage in specific stocks and my trading style is risky enough, using high margin when the Market is in panic mode etc.

I was mainly LOSING money for months, and everything was fine for the broker.
When I made some profit over my deposits and asked for a small withdrawal, I found my account looted, left with zero euros, the withdrawal canceled and an email explaining that I had abused the negative balance protection (which is potentially abused EVERYTIME that you use all your margin with high leverage for trading, so when you lose money under those circumstances, the rules are OK for them, but if you ever make a profit, the broker refuses to pay even your profit, using as an excuse the same rules with which you were previously losing!!
Total paranoia!!! Win - Win situation for this fraudulent broker!

A loss of time and money for sure and I am sure, reading all those reviews and checking their social media pages, that this fraudulent broker has built a whole advertising mechanism based on fake followers and reviews from insiders.

For example they have a Fb page with many thousands of "followers" but the views for the most of their posts, are under 30-40 (lol something really impossible), while they have no reviews as well!!

At the same time, all the forex sites and crypto forums are FULL with clients who lost ALL their profits by this broker who NEVER pays anyone who made any serious profit above his deposits.
Laodikia,
Nov 24, 2018,

Scam Broker with fake supporters

A terrible broker for which I guess that the positive reviews are mostly from broker's own people.
Let's describe the facts :

1) It is the ONLY broker who doesn't let you to use your profits in order to open new positions (!)
You always have to close your profitable positions in order to make the profit usable.
So you have to reopen all your positions again, paying again the spreads. lol simply tragic simplefx.

2) Their mobile platform is maybe the worst I have ever experienced, with ultra high response time , great slippage and buttons which are disappearing until it is reloaded etc.

3) This broker is NOT regulated and guess what : while the client's balance is below his deposited funds everything is "fine" with their rules. If ever the client make any serious profit above the funds he deposited, he is finding his account without money and his mailbox with an email describing "rule breaches".
Noone is controlling them.

4) They have poor deposit/withdrawal options , without any VISA/BANKING options!
Probably they lost even the skrill option for eu clients, leaving them without any serious funding options.

5) Their social media pages are a pure scam.
NOONE can write any review there.
Even their "followers" are bought facebook bot-followers.
Why a broker which is supposed to have 100.000 followers , doesn't have a review section and ZERO reviews?

This broker is really a BIG SCAM
Avoid them without second thoughts
Bizwebtrader,
Andalusia, Spain,
Aug 16, 2018,

Outstanding Brokerage

I've been using SimpleFX for well over 2 years. At first I was leery about going with an FX broker who allowed me to set up an account with only an email address and fund with Bitcoin. No lengthy application/verification period, nothing. But I gave them the benefit of the doubt and signed on.

To cut to the chase, I've gotten FAR better service, order execution, funding/withdrawal reliability/speed and performance from them than ANY conventional broker I've ever used. I've been in FX for well over 12+ years. I've used many others, and EVERY single one of them have given me problems or issues. Not SimpleFX. Not one single time. I've recommended dozens of traders to them since then, and every single one is happy.

They've fully earned my trust and I hope they keep up the good work.
Shyla,
New York, USA,
Jul 30, 2018,

Good overall broker

Good Broker.

The previous negative reviews are from when their liquidity provided failed to update their quotes when Bitcoin Cash crashed 50% so they sold Bitcoin Cash at nearly double the current price. The LP didn't honor the trades (obviously) and neither did SimpleFX.

The Swap was charged at 0:00 GMT for the longest time but the recently changed it. I withdrew several thousand several times and it got paid within several hours every time (even on weekends).

Pretty good overall. Just don't use their app. It has one click trading by default and I accidentally closed a few trades more than once.
k,
belgium, Belgium,
Jan 11, 2018,

its a scam . no payouts. lets u run the money down. they keep payouts more than 4 weeks out and they keep u busy all the time
Novu,
Chicago, USA,
Dec 30, 2017,

Worked For Three Weeks Then Failed

I’d avoid this broker like the plague since they closed my account for no explanation. I was lucky to have a small balance when they deleted everything but wold have probably had a heart attack had I lost a bigger amount like other users have reported.
gaminn,
Czech Republic,
Dec 1, 2017,

In November they confiscated profits on Bitcoin Cash (35 000 USD). Lately they started to investigate many profitable users, subsequently they deleted accounts. I lost another 80 000 USD. The reason of closing my account was "it is not allowed to perform any trades at SimpleFX that would stem from the sheer urge of exploiting any temporary inaccuracy or any delay in quoted prices". They canceled all trades from July. "As a result of the violation of point 8.24 b, we had no other choice but to intervene in accordance with point 8.9 of our Terms of Business (CFD) and cancel all your transactions that took place within the following period of time: 18.07.2017 - 10.11.2017. " Nothing violated in reality, they just got rid off profitable traders.