TeachingCurrencyTrading.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jul 24, 2016

Join live discussion of TeachingCurrencyTrading.com on our forum

NYC, USA,
Jul 8, 2016,

I started trading on a free demo account. The expertise of the instructors at the Academy is truly trustworthy. They are very patient and answer any question you might have. They keep track of my trading progress and offer suggestions where you need to pay attention and techniques on how to make better trade. In essence, they teach you how to trade, which is the true way to make profit not gambling, which in 99% of time only blows up your money.
new york city, USA,
Jun 29, 2016,

i signed up for the free demo session after my friend told me about it, and the teacher spends time directing you and making sure you understand what you are doing. I heard some of the other clients quit their job and started making a living from forex after six months with the academy. They where always professional and always answered any of the question i asked, would suggest this to any one as they can teach from any skill level that your at so you dont feel overwhelmed.
usa, USA,
Feb 3, 2016,

I came across this site looking for something new to try. I never heard of them, but they list that they've been CNBC and CNN Money. However, they have no clips or articles of such.

So I searched both sites and couldn't find anything. If they're lying about this, then what else are they trying to so?

The site also gives off bad vibes. The only charts posted are phone screen shots which look tacky and unprofessional.