ActionsToWealth.com ( Paul Botterill & Roy Tay) Review Visit site

Updated: Dec 6, 2018

Join live discussion of ActionsToWealth.com ( Paul Botterill & Roy Tay) on our forum

Lexi,
Dec 4, 2018,

A Trading Company that cares.

I was lucky to find and join ATW mid 2015. It was an intensive 3 day session and there was a lot to learn. The best part of this company is it's mentorship program, where the senior traders took time to coach and encourage my learning. I was really surprised at first that they would actually contact me periodically to check in on how my trading was going. This support and encouragement was key in the improvement of my trading results. I'm definitely looking forward to their future programs and annual trading retreats!!
Pynecone,
Hobart, Australia,
Nov 19, 2018,

A Trading Company that's heading places given their promotion of community trading and sharing. Excellent bunch of people who walk the walk.

Having just returned from this company's Annual Bali Retreat LIVE Trading Event, I can only say - WOW! Clients are invited to attend a week long event where up to 16 experienced traders trade the markets LIVE in front of them for 6 hour sessions. The traders are no slouches and have a combined experience of well in excess of 150 years.
Add to that, a further five hours per day where each of the traders present to the clients, sharing their vast knowledge on the market in general and their own personal trading strategies.
This Event is the pinnacle of their very busy yearly schedule which includes LIVE trading 4 days per week and a host of support pathways. This is a completely transparent company who may have experienced the odd growth pain with an occasional missed email but that has been addressed and the company has a very bright future IMHO.
They are all about creating a community vibe among their clients and traders and I can personally attest to that formula working because I am one of those traders and benefit enormously by rubbing shoulders with other team members.
Bravo Actions To Wealth - keep up the great work.
Lloyd,
Oct 31, 2018,

Joined ATW early 2016. Was being taught their rules base strategies right off the bat. During the course, fundamentals of how the financial market worked wasn't explained much as they are concentrating on getting newbs like me to get a gist of understand trading psychology and winning and losing is part of the game.

The support pathway that follow is great. It is an online trading show every week. I get to see them placing trades and their traders train of thought, explaining why they favour certain trades over others.
krishna84,
Singapore,
Jun 29, 2017,

Great for beginner and experienced traders

Excellent place to learn how to trade for all level of traders. There is a programme where they let you trade with the company's funds and split profits with you. The strategies are easy to learn and it can suit according to your work and life schedule.
Chris,
, Singapore,
Jul 14, 2016,

Hi Peter,

I am glad to saw your feedback, am just attended Paul course preview, what attracting is they will fund the trading account(USD 2,500 ) with split of trading profit.

I am doubt taking up the course after poor support as you mention.
Peter,
NSW, Australia,
Jul 15, 2015,

Really poor support for a start. I have emailed their page so many times its not funny. I have never had any one email back. I am also a paying member. Why have a webpage with support when no one ever replies? Their trading systems are very ordinary too, but that all depends on what you like I suppose?
I emailed one of the instructors directly asking for help and he said sure I will try to help. I emailed a few questions regarding a particular set up and never heard back from him. Hopeless.