UniglobeMarkets.com Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 18, 2018

UniglobeMarkets is a forex broker. Uniglobe Markets offers MT4 and MT4 mobile top forex trading platform. UniglobeMarkets.com offers over 20 currency pairs, spot metals and future for your personal investment and trading options.

UniglobeMarkets.com

Join live discussion of UniglobeMarkets.com on our forum

Abdulhadi Khalifa,
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates,
Sep 11, 2018,

best support in uniglobe

i am working with uniglobe market from quite some time. there support department

is really helpfull my account manager give me full training on how to read market

and everyday she is calling me to update the market and she is sending me

technical reports everyday which is really helpfull. deposit and withdraw

methods are good and fast. i am very happy with company and specially with my account manager. even i recmended to my friends as well.
RedaFx,
Morocco,
Sep 7, 2018,

Best Broker i traded with till now
i am trading since 5 years and since last 2 years with uniglobe markets . spread is very low comparing to other broker , their execution is very fast , i am getting my withdrawals same day in my skrill account , My account manager Mr. ahmed is helping me every day sending me all the time the technical analys .

i strongly recomend uniglobe markets to any trader , new or with experience you will find what you are looking for .

ask for mr. ahmed to be your account amanger he is a very kind person and he will help you 24hours.

i trust this broker.
Rohit,
Auckland, New Zealand,
Aug 31, 2018,

Trustworthy broker
I personally recommend guys…. trade with Uniglobe Markets. Promise for instant withdrawals and deposits….. even fulfilled it’s promise, I got reward of my hard work.
Broker finally paid my profit under it’s no deposit bonus offer in my skrill account, Hurraayyyy….. No doubt, UG Markets took 8-10 days for giving 100$ to eligible clients including me. I was in regular touch with this broker’s support team. Had been told, concerned teams were checking eligible clients, we would let you know,,,, finally got my hard work’s fruit…….
They disabled my no deposit account as per broker’s terms and conditions and activated a new trading account in just a couple of hours.
I have deposited only 100$ in my new trading account utilizing UG markets welcome bonus offer and got 60% credit bonus. Will further test this broker’s services and will then come up with some big investments.
Getting daily statements, SIGNALS and excellent assistance by support team. Very impressed…………..
gretonger,
Indonesia,
Aug 24, 2018,

THEY CAN'T COUNT AND THEY DENIED THEIR T&C THEMSELVES

claim ndb last month.
T&C requires minimum 15 lots and opened position more than 3 mins.
ON 31 JULY, i have DONE 15.5 LOTS CLOSED ORDERS, ALL POSITION OPENED MORE THAN 3 MINS.

a week later, backoffice emailed me that i was ineligible to withdraw the profit because i made unfair practice, and the 15.5 lots counting is including canceled orders. THEY EVEN SENT ME PDF STATEMENT FROM TRADING HISTORY.
i did manual counting page by page, EXCLUDING CANCELED ORDERS and the result is solid 15.5 LOTS.
HOW COULD THEY CAN'T COUNT THE LOTS? OR MAYBE JUST MADE A REASON JUST SO THEY DON'T PAY?
even by the simplest way, seeing the total commission which is $155, clearly i've done 15.5 lots closed orders (because their commission is $10/lot).

today, i tried again to chat their answer gets funnier.
THEY STILL DON'T ADMIT THAT THEIR COUNTING IS WRONG!!! WTF??!!!
about few arguments later, they GIVE ANOTHER RIDICULOUS REASON.
they said that I MADE UNFAIR PRACTICE BECAUSE MANY OF MY POSITION IS OPENED BETWEEN 3-5 MINS.
WTF WITH THIS BROKER??

QUESTION:
1. even with the prove of manual counting in pdf sent back, WHY CAN'T THEY ADMIT THE FACT THAT THEIR COUNTING IS WRONG?
2. their T&C require to hold position more than 3 mins. BUT WHEN I HOLD SOME POSITIONS 3-5 MINS, THEY SAID IT'S UNFAIR. WHERE'S THE LOGIC?

WHO MADE THE T&C? AND NOW WHO DENIED IT?
JUST SCAM. PURE SCAM.
roony,
India,
Aug 20, 2018,

worst website ever uniglobemarkets.com are cheats they dont return money.Its a Scam.people dont register here. manupulation in trades as well.spread changes.so please dont go for this Broker they are fake will shutdown soon
Kushal Singh vk,
Bangalore, India,
Aug 12, 2018,

The Best Fx Broker fr me....It is the first broker im satisfied with this Business

Good I run my training institute have referred almost 27 clients ...!! They have been doing till date good support & service.
Im getting my commission on time as committed ....!!!keep it up guys Expecting to have the same high level of service quality.
MD SHER ALAM,
dhaka, Bangladesh,
Aug 8, 2018,

WORLD GREAT SCAMER uniglobemarkets

My mt4 account number Login ID : 665778
i got bonus 30 th july after i start trade. they condion just for upto withdrewal 100$
need 15 standred lot complete & & 2min alteast order closed time. & like comment & share
uniglobemarkets facebook page. look lot of lot lot of woking i made form last one month all done by hard working
. i completed all. now they not send my withdrewal & hunt & eat my hard wokr earnm mone
i ask why disable my account in live chat they told it will undibsable now.
after undisable i made todal 20 lot total spread cut 270$ just for 100$ withdrewal.
finallnay i made all now i see they not send my withdwal & disable my account
& i sent lot of email they not repaly me. & when try live chat they bloked me.
I M VERY UPSET WORRIED ALLL TIME CRING THEY SCAM WITH ME HUNT MY HARD EARN MONEY.
i connet with some trader every body told they big scamer .my a friend deposit 200$
& made profit 200$ after withdrewal reqesuted now also his account bloked & not resposned
my friend email. so please share my post & shre every forex review site. & all facebook
group. about scamer hunter broker uniglobemarkets they fuck every trader fund
please stop deposit with uniglobemarketsmy fried mt4 account number 2108903700& hunting fund amount 418.21
kvon21,
Russia, Russian Federation,
Aug 8, 2018,

Broker UniglobeMarkets is a SCAMMER !!!

The broker has deceived me.
In the fall of 2017, I opened a trading account 655678.
I made a deposit of 300 dollars.
In May 2018, the broker blocked the account. At that moment, I had a balance of about $ 1600.
Since May 2018 I have written many letters and made applications for withdrawal of money. The broker never answered.
Result: I lost a deposit of 300 dollars and a profit of 1300 dollars.
Broker UniglobeMarkets is a SCAMMER !!!
Nandagopal CVS,
Mysore, India,
Jul 5, 2018,

Good Broker Low Spreads & Daily withdrawal option

I'm Happy been doing business 2 years get my withdrawal on time ...!! Your signals are bit supportive & can be considered . Thanks for everything hope you continue same ...!!!
Varun,
Ludhiana , Punajb, India,
Jun 29, 2018,

1.5 Year and still happy of good services

I have a live account with Uniglobe Markets from last 1.5 years.In last 2 years i have tried few brokers and even tested them on few times but in the end I fully trust this Broker. They have very good Platform. Though sometimes my depsoit gets bit delayed. But i never face problem with withdrawals and other small queries. They have great Network and there Account Manger give proper guidence 24/5. I definately Recommend Uniglobe Markets to anyone who wants to try there luck in forex trading.
My Account Number with Uniglobe Markets is 660380