UniglobeMarkets.com Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 14, 2018

UniglobeMarkets is a forex broker. Uniglobe Markets offers MT4 and MT4 mobile top forex trading platform. UniglobeMarkets.com offers over 20 currency pairs, spot metals and future for your personal investment and trading options.

UniglobeMarkets.com

Join live discussion of UniglobeMarkets.com on our forum

Bangalore, India,
Aug 12, 2018,

The Best Fx Broker fr me....It is the first broker im satisfied with this Business

Good I run my training institute have referred almost 27 clients ...!! They have been doing till date good support & service.
Im getting my commission on time as committed ....!!!keep it up guys Expecting to have the same high level of service quality.
dhaka, Bangladesh,
Aug 8, 2018,

WORLD GREAT SCAMER uniglobemarkets

My mt4 account number Login ID : 665778
i got bonus 30 th july after i start trade. they condion just for upto withdrewal 100$
need 15 standred lot complete & & 2min alteast order closed time. & like comment & share
uniglobemarkets facebook page. look lot of lot lot of woking i made form last one month all done by hard working
. i completed all. now they not send my withdrewal & hunt & eat my hard wokr earnm mone
i ask why disable my account in live chat they told it will undibsable now.
after undisable i made todal 20 lot total spread cut 270$ just for 100$ withdrewal.
finallnay i made all now i see they not send my withdwal & disable my account
& i sent lot of email they not repaly me. & when try live chat they bloked me.
I M VERY UPSET WORRIED ALLL TIME CRING THEY SCAM WITH ME HUNT MY HARD EARN MONEY.
i connet with some trader every body told they big scamer .my a friend deposit 200$
& made profit 200$ after withdrewal reqesuted now also his account bloked & not resposned
my friend email. so please share my post & shre every forex review site. & all facebook
group. about scamer hunter broker uniglobemarkets they fuck every trader fund
please stop deposit with uniglobemarketsmy fried mt4 account number 2108903700& hunting fund amount 418.21
Russia, Russian Federation,
Aug 8, 2018,

Broker UniglobeMarkets is a SCAMMER !!!

The broker has deceived me.
In the fall of 2017, I opened a trading account 655678.
I made a deposit of 300 dollars.
In May 2018, the broker blocked the account. At that moment, I had a balance of about $ 1600.
Since May 2018 I have written many letters and made applications for withdrawal of money. The broker never answered.
Result: I lost a deposit of 300 dollars and a profit of 1300 dollars.
Broker UniglobeMarkets is a SCAMMER !!!
Mysore, India,
Jul 5, 2018,

Good Broker Low Spreads & Daily withdrawal option

I'm Happy been doing business 2 years get my withdrawal on time ...!! Your signals are bit supportive & can be considered . Thanks for everything hope you continue same ...!!!
Ludhiana , Punajb, India,
Jun 29, 2018,

1.5 Year and still happy of good services

I have a live account with Uniglobe Markets from last 1.5 years.In last 2 years i have tried few brokers and even tested them on few times but in the end I fully trust this Broker. They have very good Platform. Though sometimes my depsoit gets bit delayed. But i never face problem with withdrawals and other small queries. They have great Network and there Account Manger give proper guidence 24/5. I definately Recommend Uniglobe Markets to anyone who wants to try there luck in forex trading.
My Account Number with Uniglobe Markets is 660380
Russia, Russian Federation,
Jun 21, 2018,

Uniglobemarket - sscammer!

In the summer of 2017, I opened trading accounts with this broker.
account 656702
account 656793
made a deposit of $ 200 for each account
By mid-November 2017, I had made a profit, and the total was:
Trading account 656702 amount = 751$
Trading account 656793 amount = 491$
On November 17, 2017, I registered an application for withdrawal of money.
From now on and up to the present time, I have repeatedly issued an application for withdrawal 6 times.
Has written more than 50 letters.
Sometimes through chat, managers answered me: your application for withdrawal of money under consideration, wait.
I've been waiting for money for more than 7 months.
I do not recommend this broker.
Uniglobemarket - sscammer!
bahrain, Bahrain,
May 5, 2018,

uniglobe markets provide good platform

i like platform from uniglobe market never had problem with TP and SL always hit

as i place which i had problem before with my other broker, profit withdraw i got as

well without any problem.
Bangalore, India,
Feb 14, 2018,

Uniglobe Market is a big Fraud, they all work doing illegaly, Spot18 building, Floor no 7, Pimple saudagar, Pune

Uniglobe Market is a Fake and scammer, at initial they talk nice and after receiving money their behaiour change, they are fraud and continue change their address I have filed my FIR against them very soon i will shut their shop.
They are on
Spot18 building, Floor no 7, Pimple saudagar, Pune

i want my money back, uniglobe scamer in pune did fraud with me.
dubai, United Arab Emirates,
Feb 12, 2018,

happy with uniglobe markets

happy with uniglobe markets my account is swap very which is most good for me

not many brokers now provide swap free account, platform is mt4 like many other companies withdraw is on time ,
Ontario, Canada,
Jan 11, 2018,

So far so good

At first I was a bit scary to invest because I saw some bad comment here but my friend told me that they are good forex broker with very good platform so I started with 250$ 2 month ago then after making double I place my first withdrawal for 250$ it took 2 hours to get it on my skrill account. Then I invested more so far so good nothing to complain about them.