Trade View review: Pros, Cons, and Traders Ratings.

Updated: Jun 12, 2022 · TradeView.com.au  · Is this your company?
Trade View

Join live discussion of TradeView.com.au on our forum

Mark,
, Australia,
Oct 14, 2015,

I attended the Intermediate workshop with the team at Trade View in 2014. The flight from Brisbane to Melbourne was long but the workshop made it all the worthwhile. It was jam packed full of techniques and strategies. I thought I knew how to trade, wait till you see these guys. The world of propietry trading really is a different world.

What I learnt on the Saturday and Sunday was far more important than any other course or seminar I had done previously. I wish the workshop went longer as there were so many questions I had but Rob and the team have been helpful and always respond by email or phone. Its great having a support network after the workshop and the Member Portal has been a great learning experience till this day.

Michael,
Sep 10, 2015,

I attended a workshop on automated trading earlier this year at Tradeview.
It was well worth the money, learning actual skills instead of just theory like most of these things. I now am building my own bots, being able to backtest theories and actually have a couple that make money while I sleep so very happy.

2015-08-24 5Star I completed the intermediate course a while ago now, and I have learnt some very important skills especially with regard to backtesting and evaluating results.

I have created a couple of trading systems that appear to have potential (I have backtested 5 years worth of data, including tick data I needed to import for one of the low-timeframe systems.I intend on setting up a demo account on a VPS and running them live for a while to see how they go.

Thanks again to the team at Trade View for encouraging me to partake in their course; not only did I learn a bunch of important things but it has provided me motivation to focus on proper system development and evaluation, rather than manual ‘trial and error’. I Hope to keep in touch with them.

Danny,
Sep 3, 2015,

I’ve been trying to trade now for over 5 years without any success at all. Yes I’m one of those guys who went from one strategy to another spending money that any hard working person would cringe at the thought. Yes I have spent money that went nowhere. It would be fair to say that I thought this game was for people who were special and had a gift. I was beginning to doubt big time.

But when I was just about to give up, I found a trading firm that educated traders. I guess I decided to give them a try because they were in Melbourne. The first conversation I had with them was in regards to their course, which entailed discussions about systems on the computer. When I heard the word computer, I can say I was put off. The reason for that is I am very computer illiterate.
The second conversation was about life as a trader, I was invited into the trading room were I saw people working as traders for a living. It made things real for me. But computers were still on my mind, I knew that making systems was the right thing to do and made things so much quicker in regards to back testing. Manual back testing could take days this would allow me to see if my system worked in second or minutes.

I decided to take the plunge even with the fear of technology still in the back of my mind. This time I knew it was different. I was not buying a strategy I was going to be taught to make my own system with lots of useful trading information for real life trading. I went to the office to do the intermediate workshop, which I found to be very educational and informative. I received so many Ah-ha moments about trading, it was unreal. As for the computer fear it was gone as Rob, Edwin and Greg were very patient and gave me a lot of time as they knew I was not the best with technology.

I was hooked I started to see light at the end of the tunnel, I knew this could be done. I decided then that I would sit on the trading floor with the real traders, so I could be around the action. I wanted to learn from these people who were trading for a living as I knew that is what I wanted to do.

Sitting on the floor for the month with the real traders, being around the action is where my real education started to happen. I put my first full system together and got heaps and heaps of information about the reality of trading. I finally felt some structure and consistency about my trading. I can say that the month on the floor with the traders was one of the greatest experiences of my life. In that month my trading knowledge has been propelled like nothing else. I really want to thank Rob and all the traders for all their help, patience and knowledge. I am forever grateful.

If you’re thinking about it- don’t, just do it. It will be one of the best moves you make.

Richard,
, Australia,
Aug 23, 2015,

The guys at Trade View (Rob, Partha & Eddie) really know what they're talking about. I did the Intermediate workshop back in March and was quite surprised about how little I knew about the markets as a retail trader. I've traded for years and have never seen the kind of propriety knowledge shared in these workshops anywhere else.

More importantly- the automation strategies and ideas presented really challenge what you think you know and the team show you both why you need an edge and how to get that edge for consistent profitable trading over the long term.

To put it simply- if you want to be a professional trader, these guys are the real deal. When you visit the office which is where I went for the workshop you will see what I mean.

Doug,
Aug 13, 2015,

Re: Intermediate Workshop
I just wanted to say thanks for running such a great workshop. It was fantastic to spend a couple of days learning the insights of a seasoned trader. I have walked away with a lot of new information and ideas to try. The beauty is that instead of learning someone else’s strategy which may not suit your risk tolerance or personality, you are guided through the process of building, optimizing and monitoring your own unique system.
I am hoping to form a two man algo team with a friend of mine and I have already recommended that he attend the Intermediate workshop. I wouldn’t rule out doing it again myself just as a periodic refresher and to keep up with the times.
The lunches provided were awesome and the staff always helpful. I feel that further education through Tradeview Investments would be money well spent. Also, the group size was small allowing the opportunity to ask plenty of questions and also facilitating open discussion.
I also completed the online version of the workshop beforehand which was really helpful and wasn’t charged for both. My personal opinion is that such ethics leave some other forex education companies for dead.
Thanks for a truly worthwhile weekend. I wouldn't hesitate to approach Tradeview for further education and coaching sessions as the value for money and attention to detail was excellent.

Doug