TradeView.com.au Review Visit site

Updated: Jun 7, 2018

Join live discussion of TradeView.com.au on our forum

jakarta, Indonesia,
Jun 5, 2018,

very good knowledge and helpful

Hello & thanks you to the team at Trade View.

I am completed the Online Intermediate Workshop from them and it has showed me how to make an EA using their software called EA Lab that they have developed - you do not need to do any programming, it looks like it can build almost any strategy but is easy to use.

The content of the course is very good because they show you how they do it and the indicators and types of strategies they use themselves - this really point me in the right direction because there are many paths a trader can take and before I did not know which one was a successful one.

I am very grateful to them for the support they have shown me and any time I have a question of what to do, they will help me. You can get help inside the platform and they reply to you with email or skype.

Online I am learning a lot and have built some really good EA’s so far I am running on a demo and they are working nicely.

After trading for more than 5 years, I have seen many trading courses and I know from the time they take to help and the information they give to me that these guys are the real deal and they certainly know what they are doing.

Again, thank you.
May 18, 2018,

Beware

Beware. A trading company that works this hard to squash negative reviews of it's dealings (see self–proclaimed “head trader” Robert B’s efforts in this thread) should be treated with caution and scepticism. Clearly Trade View Investments is hungry for more customers and knows that Forex Peace Army is a place many people look when considering MT4. I strongly recommend anyone thinking of spending money with them to ask yourself why do they need your money? If they are the red–hot “prop trading company” they profess to be then why don’t they just trade for themselves and stop bothering you? Why do they need to “assist” you so badly? Because they “care” about helping you? Really?
Reply by EdwinC submitted May 22, 2018:
Dear Pete,

We kindly request that you send an email to admin@tradeview.com.au with your full name and contact details so that we can look into your complaint.

Please enter your FPA name in the email for reference.

Sep 27, 2017,

A happy customer

I wanted to say how impressed I have been so far (3 months in) with the training and support I've received from Trade View. I have attended various courses, bought several robots online but its safe to say nothing has come close to the attention Trade View has given to me.

At first I was unsure, how could I build automated systems without any knowledge of coding or programing - I must admit I needed some convincing. On this note, I must say, the traders who I spoke to were all very pleasant with me, never pushed me and provided me with all the assurance needed. I particularly enjoyed watching Edwin's youtube videos and one of his webinars (related to Breakouts). I realised their tool would allow me to build my own robots and the guys told me they would offer 'unlimited support' to help me do so. I've heard the offer of support many times in the past and on more than one occasion, but it was never delivered. However, I felt a level of trust with Trade View and they have certainly stuck to their word. I know whenever I give them a call, one of the traders will be more than happy to help me out (usually something simple).

So I am now three months in since starting with the Online Intermediate Program and now have my two robots running in a demo account. I will allow another month or so in a demo before trading them live and I'm incredibly excited. I've been really happy with the results so far. I've already referred some friends to Trade View and will keep recommending to anyone looking to work with a professional team. Thanks guys :)
Australia, Australia,
Jun 7, 2017,

Unfortunate experience

Hi Robert,

I'm not sure why you would want to keep pushing this review back up the list, but I will address your comments.

You misunderstood, thus far only one of us has been able to admit their shortcomings in our dealings; that being, myself, and not waiting for your offline response prior to posting my review. However, given how it was handled on your end, including our conversation and your firm's threat to sue me if I didn't remove my review. The review would have been much the same regardless.

Had the offering been labelled as a beginner, or introductory, course there would have been no issue.

I gave your sales guy an opportunity to be honest during our presales phone call, when I expressed concern about the content possibly being a bunch of surface level information, with a small section tagged on the end in regards to automation. That opportunity wasn't taken, and instead was used to sell something to me that should be aimed at complete beginners.

I hope many find your educational offerings of value, and wish you and your firm a lifetime of success in this space and the markets.

Dec 6, 2016 - 1 Star Back in Feb '16 I posted a review on this companies 'Intermediate' course that I purchased. I felt it was an honest, and fair review based on my personal experience and personal opinion.

If I did have one regret on how I handled the situation, it would have been that I posted my review before letting the company respond to my offline email, and dispute, first. This may have been the catalyst for the proceeding events, and genuinely, I am not in the business of creating enemies in this lifetime. Life is simply too short to waste on such nonsense. I was honestly just upset with the depth of what I was provided, in comparison to the pitch.

I was, however, neither slanderous nor dishonest, or unfair, in my original review. I do believe they are doing the best they can with the knowledge they have. Aside from my disappointment, my dealings with Edwin were great, he seems like a genuine individual and one who is good at his job.

In my mind, the company still had a chance to make things right by offering a full or partial refund. After all, as a customer, I had expressed that the course was not appropriate for me and the further details surrounding this.

Unfortunately, they did the opposite of this and fought me, they rejected my request for a refund and persuaded Paypal to also reject my request for a refund. Ultimately, it is actually inconsequential, I lost - this happens. They believed I was asking for a refund because I wanted to go through their material, take what I needed a move on. This, of course, was nonsense, had I been happy with the content provided, against the pitch, I would have paid twice the fee.

However, what really put the icing on the cake in my dealings with this company, is that a number of weeks later, I received a letter from their lawyers, threatening to sue me if I did not remove my review (which is not even possible on this site), plus provide them with compensation for the cost of having their 'intent to sue' letter drawn up.

Perhaps their educational material is exactly suited to you, I am making no claim that my experience will be the same as anyone else's. I see a number of positive reviews here from happy customers, and this is great. I simply want to provide a recap of my personal experience, it is ultimately up to anyone else to decide how they proceed.

I welcome others to purchase their material if you believe it will offer what you need, as a basic course with elements of automation, I'm sure it is suited to some. It was simply not for me, and I believe the entire situation was handled extremely poorly.

Feb 19, 2016 - 1 Star Well, I had a few good phone calls with one of the traders and sales guys. From these I was made to believe that the offering in the Intermediate Course was inline with my knowledge so far, would extend on this and enable me to automate my current strategies. Unfortunately what I discovered was an utter disappointment; I cannot stress this enough. This is a BASIC course that should be labelled so.

Very basic information that could for the most part be found on babypips and other free resources online.. no discussion of any really useful price behaviours, some vague coverage of simple price action, fundamentals, risk and indicators; and a basic walk through on a 3rd party piece of EA creation software.

I am shocked at the price point for such a basic offering and startled that this passes for trading education. With the other offerings available in the market, if you know where to look, this pales in comparison and unfortunately I believe is a massive rip off.

If you are a beginner this will suit you as a starting point, if you have any experience or have undertaken any study with a seasoned educator this will be an utter waste of money.

The guys at Trade View seem like great people who are not trying to actively deceive anyone, however the offering of this course and the sales pitch I was given I feel were loose in integrity.

Unless you are an utter beginner, buyer beware.

Reply by EdwinC submitted Feb 23, 2016 Hi Nic,

As this matter is in dispute, we will respond accordingly after the matter is resolved.

Trade View Investments

Reply by Trade View Investments submitted Dec 29, 2016 Hi Nic,

Your second response is again somewhat surprising even after you acknowledge your error in posting a comment without speaking with us first.

To resolve an issue you need to speak to the company first.

As you mentioned the PayPal dispute was won by us.

We provided PayPal with the evidence needed for them to agree with us.

You told us that you wanted help to build automated systems - that’s what our program does.

Reply by Trade View Investments submitted Jun 27, 2017:
Hi Nic,

Western Australia, Australia,
Mar 28, 2017,

Review of TVI and the In-House Intermediate Workshop March 2017

Review of TVI and the In-House Intermediate Workshop March 2017

To start things off, I've been a member of TVI since 2014, having purchased the Online Intermediate Workshop and completing it, I found the information in there to be very detailed. Sure you can find that information on other websites but what you're really paying for is support from real traders; traders who work full time in this field, and are willing to help other traders better themselves and be successful in this extremely hard career.

Saying that, I've seen TVI grow and improve in all aspects of the business. They now have some extremely talented and hardworking traders who are passionate about imparting their experience and knowledge to all their clients. Fair enough you may be sceptical about them, but as the saying goes, 'don't judge a book by its cover'. If you had a bad experience with them over the phone, as some reviewers below claim that they're rather pushy, then maybe there's some misunderstanding going on. In those cases, how about you attend one of their free In-House seminars they hold every so often to gauge their legitimacy as a business. You'll soon realise after talking with them in person that they're genuine people whose intent truly lies with helping others. However, that suggestion isn't for everyone, and it's up to you to determine how far you want to go to clear your doubts.

To the reviewers who seem to be very defensive about imparting their system to TVI so they can help them build their system, the simplest thing to do is to not give your actual system, but make enough changes to it that it's different. Using a MA cross with some other indicators? Just provide a couple of the indicators and different values. I know it doesn't hold much weight on the internet, but trust me when I say that TVI are not in this business to steal other people's ideas for themselves. They ask their clients to provide this information so they can spend the necessary time to think of ways to help you automate your system. It's like the famous quote: “You give a poor man a fish and you feed him for a day. You teach him to fish and you give him an occupation that will feed him for a lifetime.”. Saying that, TVI want you to learn how to automate your systems so you can become successful and create your own systems.

Referring to previous reviewer's comments regarding TVI using a third party software for building MT4 EAs, this is a case of the past. They now have their very own proprietary EA builder (developed in-house) which is extremely powerful and easy to use, in addition they also provide support and easy to understand knowledge base articles to help their clients. You can watch a demo of them building some EAs using their proprietary EA builder on their Youtube page.

Now, onto my review regarding the In-House Intermediate Workshop. It took me 3 years, since buying the Online Intermediate Workshop, to attend the in-house variant. After receiving an update from TVI that they have built their own proprietary EA builder, I decided this was the best moment to attend the In-House Intermediate Workshop. It's not easy to create your own proprietary EA builder, let alone design it so that it's also user friendly. I am still amazed at how powerful it is compared to other products out there which cost much more.

The workshop was broken down into 2 key sections over the weekend.

First day was going through some theory; trading concepts (that we all think we know and do :p), different types of trading systems, algo trading, technical analysis and other topics. Personally, I wondered how all the theory content in the workshop would be covered in the single day, and like many of you, would be sceptical. However, having personally gone through the workshop, the dynamics of how the content is presented was drastically different to my initial expectations. You'll be amazed at the sheer knowledge the head trader has to impart to the participants, ensuring that only the most important concepts are drilled into our heads (obviously for good reasons). What you get from the in-house workshop is real life experience and the ability to talk to real full time traders. By saying that, I came out learning more than I had anticipated as the experience imparted to me is priceless.

The second day is the most exciting day of the workshop. The first half is dedicated to showing how to use the proprietary EA builder, followed with an intense session where you build your EA with the help of the TVI traders. It is at this point in time where you will likely have built a prototype of your anticipated system, and in some cases, even manage to completely build it all. The final section of the workshop takes the participants through a proprietary EA analyser tool, also developed in-house, and just like the EA builder, is EXTREMELY useful. The tool allows the user to analyse how well their EA performs giving detailed information on losing and winning days, profit/loss each day of week, month, and year, and many other features. There aren't enough words to describe how good it is until you personally try it for yourself.

So that's my personal review of TVI and their In-House Intermediate Workshop. I too have read all the reviews in this thread, which no doubt brews scepticism in some people’s minds about them, but I felt my honest review of TVI was warranted as they definitely deserve it. They truly are a genuine group of people, and if you ever get a chance to meet them in person, then you no doubt will agree.
Brisbane, Australia,
Dec 22, 2016,

Pushy and abusive

I've spent quite a few years developing my fx trading and developing a system, it's taken years of steady progress and is now pretty good. My system and personal performance are now going well. I've been contacted a couple of times by TV. A couple of years ago I attended a webinar and in their follow up I discussed the system I was developing. At the time they were very pushy, trying to get me to sign up for a course and divulge the system and also pay them for the privilege. Anyhow, I decided I didn't need their service and preferred to continue by myself.

Last week I was contacted at work by Edwin and we agreed that he would call back when I was able to talk. Edwin seems a decent sort of guy and I'm sure we would have got on ok. Today, I spoke to Richard. We spoke for a while about their course, again selling the idea that I should bring my system to them so that they could teach me to codify it. I have two issues with this: First is that after many years of development I am not going to hand over a system which is now successful. Secondly, I'm not going to pay someone so that they can copy my system. At this, Richard became quite abusive and after a few minutes of insult and abuse from him I called him an idiot at which point he ended the call.

I'm happy with the development of my system so far and don't need to give it away to someone else. I also have a good well paid career and am happy with the gradual development of my system (which is now running a steady 0.5% daily, manual trading). I certainly don't have to out up with some abusive knob getting uppity because I don't want to sign up for his course and share all my hard work with him for free!

There are some obvious company reviews on this page. Personally I've found their approach is too heavy and gets abusive if they're not getting their way. Maybe their course is ok, I don't know. But they have a long way to go in terms of how they deal with people.

I leave it to you to decide for yourselves. I've see many courses and gurus come and go through the years, None of them came up with the goods they promised and certainly nothing more than you could get from a 40 dollar book.
Reply by Trade View Investments submitted Dec 29, 2016:
Hi Sam,

If you are the gentleman we ended the call with at approx 10pm on Friday night when you called in - then please find our response below:

The conversation you had with us 2 years ago was similar to the conversation we had the other night.

You have a system that makes money and eventually once you build a track record you are looking to get funded.

We are a Proprietary Trading firm and we fund traders who can build their systems into an automated system, which is the program we discussed and you are referring to.

Unfortunately, to automate your system we will need to know what it is - otherwise we cannot help you automate it.

And - Yes the call was ended from our end but only after the abuse came from your side of the phone.

We wish you the best of luck with your trading - with a result of 0.5% daily finding funds should not be an issue.

Australia,
Nov 18, 2016,

Be very wary

If algo trading is the path one wants to take, then perhaps Tradeview maybe of assistance.
I was contacted by a sales representative of theirs (masquerading as a junior professional trader) for four days in a row trying to shove Algo trading courses down my throat saying that after completing these courses I would have the potential to make huge gains compared to what I am currently making. ( I made it quite clear I am not interested as I am presently happy with my returns of the last 2 years). I should add this chap refused to believe my current performance and asked me to prove my results in a demo account with IC markets their affiliate, so he could drum up even more business!! What's more he had the cockiness to say I should be paying him to monitor my progress!!
He claimed Tradeview models averaged 45% gains with the best one performing at 85% . If that's the case good luck to them!!!
With those types of returns surely they don't need pushy sales reps trying to drum up more business selling courses!!

All I can say to any prospective clients is be very careful
Reply by Trade View Investments submitted Nov 22, 2016:
Dear ‘Skyhawk’

We kindly request that you send an email to admin@tradeview.com.au with your real name and your complaint so that we can look into your claims.

Please enter your FPA name in the email for reference.

Aug 24, 2016,

Review of online webinar on 24/08/16 (Understanding Key Markets)

Trade View, you've done it again! My 2nd review for you. Keep up the great work!

Last night I attended the FREE online webinar and I found it extremely valuable. The information they shared should be considered (and implemented) by all traders, regardless of whether you're a beginner currently struggling/breaking even, or even if you're a professional (institutional/proprietary) trader.

To be quite honest, I would have paid to watch webinar as it was very useful, so thank you for making it free for registrants.

I'm neither a beginner, nor a professional yet meaning I'm at the intermediate stage. I've only ever had good experiences each time the team at Trade View gets in contact with me, whether by phone/email/Skype/screenshare. Always helpful, friendly, honest, polite. They know how to trade. They are generous with their time and efforts to help their clients.

On a side note, I'd like to add this point. The way in which life presents its lessons vary greatly. Sometimes they can be unpleasant, but life will only present the next lesson when you have learned from the current one it is teaching you.

"Algo is the way to go."

Lastly, to pietro, laziness is expensive and will not help you. I sincerely hope you can adjust your attitude so that you will be able to achieve your goals as a trader. Sometimes what is needed for us to progress, is an awareness/realisation, or a change in mindset. Sometimes what we need to help us progress, is not the advice we enjoy hearing. Take the time to learn, implement (in the right way), see what is and isn't working, make adjustments, and persist. Go the extra mile. Then sooner or later you'll have your success.

Jul 14, 2016 - 3 Stars The intermediate workshop has a lot of information, however most of the information can be found online. I would say it's more of a basic course than intermediate. Also if you cancel your monthly member portal subscription, you can no longer access the workshop which I think is unfair. So it's not a one-off course fee. Something to keep in mind. Would prefer that they separate the member portal from the course. That way if people don't want to join the member portal they can still access the course.

Reply by EdwinC submitted Aug 1, 2016 Hi, we were very surprised by this review and have since discussed this with Gloria, who advised that it is suitable for us to post her email to us (prior to the review) and also her follow up email after discussing this review with us. We have removed any personal details and proprietary workshop information referred to in the emails and replaced with ?xxxxxxx? otherwise, the emails are word for word as we received them. We trust that this will give readers a more accurate idea of our Intermediate Workshop. AFTER DISCUSSING THE REVIEW On Thu, Jul 28, 2016 at 10:37 AM, Gloria xxxxx <xxxxxx@gmail.com> wrote: I see what you mean - yes I now feel my comments were unjustified. I grant permission for my original email to be submitted as a more accurate representation of my opinion of the course. I apologise for the inconvenience this has caused and take full responsibility. If there is anything I can do to assist in making this right, please feel free to email me or call. Best regards, - Gloria On 28 Jul 2016, at 9:31 AM, Edwin Cornelissen <edwin.cornelissen@tradeview.com.au> wrote: Thanks for your response Gloria, As mentioned below, we feel disappointed with this outcome, as we have always been upfront with you and will still offer you support if needed. You do still have access to the Intermediate Workshop content that you purchased, however, you no longer have access to the Member Portal, as you have cancelled your subscription to this - your subscription can be reactivated at any time should you choose to do so. Our courses are named accordingly and we feel that your definition of Beginner must differ from ours - these are the definitions from our understanding: BEGINNER - a person just starting to learn a skill or take part in an activity. As you are not a beginner and you have yet to master building automated systems, then INTERMEDIATE would best describe you. We feel your comments on FPA are unjustified, especially given that you have indicated otherwise in a previous email. We will reply to your comment on FPA and we think it is fair that we post your original e-mail to us (without any personal details and / or proprietary course material blanked out), which you sent after you purchased the course and completed it - all other text will be as you have written it. If you would like to discuss any points please call me or send me an e-mail. Best regards Eddie ORIGINAL EMAIL On Mon, Jul 11, 2016 at 7:38 AM, Gloria xxxx <xxxxxxxx@gmail.com> wrote: Hi Eddie, I have completed the workshop, and have some feedback. 70% of the information was more detailed explanations of stuff I had already learned before e.g. xxxxxxxxxx, xxxxxx, xxxxxx 20% was completely new to me, especially the xxxxxx, backtesting and xxxxxx sections (as a side note I have xxxxx, xxxxxxxx's equivalent of xxxxxx, but I like xxxxxx better due to it's xxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx) 10% the content was more of a reminder that I need to do certain things. e.g. xxxxxxxxxx - very valuable to have this reinforced Personally, by doing the course, I learned some content, which I will call golden nuggets. They were tricks and tips, nuggets of info I'd never considered or heard of before, but I believe these insights will greatly help in turning the corner in trading. For example: finding which xxxxx will xxxxxxx with certain xxxxx setups. I have come across so many trading strategies it's crazy. Signed up for so many expensive courses to learn price action setups, spread trading, forex, stock options, even binary options and so on. End of day, intraday. I've also bought and used eSignal, Amibroker, The Bourse, etc. I got into Propex but withdrew from their trainee program. I think getting in and being accepted was more to do with trying to prove myself than anything else. I also paid for their $2000 online training course (back in the day when it still existed - came with a month's access and a trading simulator with Macquarie Bank). To be honest, over the years I've spent over $20,000, from age 20 til now, to try and learn and be a profitable trader. I've bought EA's. But I never learned to build an EA. If I can define good strategies in xxxxxx and backtest them properly and refine the EA's - I believe I can be a profitable trader. However, I think my problem (and the problem of a lot of people) is I often don't do the things which will help in the attaining of my goals/my happiness. Often I will do the opposite. As an example, people save money on things that will benefit them and spend money on things that are not necessarily going to help them move forward in life. Another example: they spend time with people who may not have their best interests at heart and ignore those who truly care about them. Self-sabotage. I've concluded I need to work on my psychology before I do any live trading. No point in making money and then losing more than I've made because of my self-sabotaging mind. Anyway, I've think I've said enough. I'm gonna build systems while I work on eliminating my self-sabotage... Happy Monday morning, and good trading for the Trade View team!! Thank you for reading this very long email. Regards, Gloria
Rome, Italy,
Aug 15, 2016,

The course is overpriced and useless, you can find the same education for free, and they don't really help

My experience with them was very negative. I got in touch with Trade View Investment because I wanted that somebody helped me in the optimization of an EA I already had and I had started to optimize myself. When I got in touch they told me that if I wanted to receive their support I had to buy the intermediate course. I told the salesman that I was skeptical about their course given that I had alrelready read negative reviews about it and I have been trading for long and had already done a lot of education. But he insisted so I bought it and guess what: after the purchase they didn't give me any advice about my system, they barely looked at the reports I sent them, they gave a very useless and insignificant consultancy and they didn't try to optimize the system themselves. They kept insisting I had to build the same system with a exprert advisor builder they sponsor, which is quite expensive. Honestly, don't do this course, it is completely wasted money, you can find all the same education for free on websites like babypips or dailyFX. The course is so overpriced that is really a scam price. In my opinion the more profit they made is not from their trading but selling this course to people with not enough judgement. They convince people that they will build with them the holy grail strategy, but in fact they do not give any advice on how to build your EA, they just expect you come out with the make-money idea and if you go to them with an EA already they don't help you, so basically they don't do almost nothing, they just take your money. However, in the trading portal they post some analysis and trades but their performance it is not even stated for the past 3 years so the investors doesn't really know how they made in the past. Hopefully I managed to open a Paypal dispute and Paypal refunded me the price of the course which I absolutely discourage you to do.
Reply by Trade View Investments submitted Aug 17, 2016:
Hi Pietro,
Your review comes as no surprise after our dealings with you.
You originally wanted us to help you build and optimize one of the systems you had found on the Internet because you did not have the code.
We then proceeded to advise you that the Intermediate course was the correct course for what you wanted.
The course is designed to help you build automated systems.
You claimed many things in your review and you state that you did not receive any support.
This claim is completely false, as we have spent many hours with you and since your purchase on 06th July 2016 you have exchanged 51 (fifty one) e-mails with myself and I have also spent over 2 hours on the phone via Skype with screen sharing helping you build systems.
You have decided to use a public forum to say untruthful things about us after you sent the following e-mail chain telling us you were too busy to build the system yourself and can we do it for you.
This was never part of the agreement but yet we still offered to assist, but you insisted we build the system for you without even providing the specific definition of criteria necessary to build a system.
Your most recent emails are as below, where you insisted we build the system for you.
You never provided any screenshot or explanation, instead, asking us to build you a working model with no effort on your part.
Then, without further communication you post these comments even after we have offered to assist.
We are a professional trading firm and for us to build a model from scratch, (which is what you wanted and asked for on a number of occasions), we charge a fee, as we have previously discussed and explained.
(The e-mails below have specific information about your EA’s that you wanted to build blanked out to protect your IP (Intellectual Property) as we are a professional trading firm and we pride ourselves on honesty and most of all integrity)

2016-08-01 22:53 GMT+02:00 Pietro xxxxxxx <xxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com>:
I tried I just put in xxxxxxxxxx (indicatorname) but then I got stuck, I am also busy working, you could just do it for me please
2016-08-01 1:50 GMT+02:00 Edwin Cornelissen <edwin.cornelissen@tradeview.com.au>:
Hi Pietro,
I saw your later message about not doing the (indicator name) EA.
To be clear, we give you unlimited support to ASSIST you to build your EA's, we don't build them for you - we charge clients $500 per hour if they would like us to build EA's for them.
Both the (indicator name) EA and the (indicator name) EA shouldn't be too difficult to build - have you gone through the entire workshop and completed units xxxx
If not, please complete units xxxx, if you are having trouble with them, let us know and we will assist.
If you have completed them and would like some assistance with building your EA, you will need to attempt it yourself first and then send through the xxxxxxxxxx file, along with a clear definitions of your entry and exits.
Once you have done this, we will be able to assist you.

On Sun, Jul 31, 2016 at 12:47 AM, Pietro xxxxxx <xxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com> wrote:
I have attached an image of the (indicator name) EA that I want, I want to open a trade when there is (unspecific criteria) and if the (unspecific criteria) (but I want to be able to decide this level)
Regarding the (indicator name) EA please do for me an EA that does the same as this one

------------
2016-07-30 16:38 GMT+02:00 Pietro xxxxxx <xxxxxxxxx@gmail.com>:
I am having problem with xxxxxxx, I will send the screen shot of the EA that I want to create and you can do it for me.
2016-07-27 1:46 GMT+02:00 Edwin Cornelissen <edwin.cornelissen@tradeview.com.au>:
Hi Pietro,
Definitely happy to help, we just need to see exactly what you are trying to do (marked up on the charts) and also the xxxxxx file that you have started to create, so that we can assist efficiently.
Looking forward to seeing what you send through.
----------------------

On Wed, Jul 27, 2016 at 2:51 AM, Pietro xxxxxx <xxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com> wrote:
I am working on two system one that trade (indicator name) on (unspecific criteria) chart and one that trade the (indicator name) on (unspecific criteria) chart
I am trying myself but I really need suppport. I will send you something soon
2016-07-25 1:16 GMT+02:00 Edwin Cornelissen <edwin.cornelissen@tradeview.com.au>:
Yes, we can.
One of our Systems Traders, xxxx, is the best person to assist you (I have CC'd him here).
In order to assist you to build your system, what we require are the following:
1. A detailed description of your entry / exit criteria along with screenshot examples.
2. The xxxxxxxxxx file you are working on, demonstrating that you have attempted to build the system yourself.
We are happy to help, but you must make a serious attempt to build the system yourself first.
On Sat, Jul 23, 2016 at 10:05 PM, Pietro xxxxxx <xxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello, could you help me in building an EA that trade (indicator name)?
, Australia,
Jul 6, 2016,

Great course.

The online workshop goes through alot of stuff. There are around 10 units. It starts off simple and quickly goes to more interesting concepts. The important thing is these are not just concepts but ideas to use and build.

No more stuffing around with algos. This course will show you how to build them the right way. The support is also fantastic, you can find the TVI traders awake almost any time. Highly recommended to traders of all levels.