BTFX.com Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 24, 2016

BTFX is a forex broker. BTFX offers the MetaTrader 4 and Mobile forex online trading top platforms. BTFX.com offers over 45 forex pairs, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

BTFX.com

Join live discussion of BTFX.com on our forum

fpad111,
Germany,
Aug 17, 2016,

business is run by people who have no idea what they are doing - BEWARE

BEWARE of BTFX

I am not sure how they operate with a EU license - but seems Malta is not as safe as the name and EU sggests. They have absolutely no clue about their offering, for example their swaps are all over the place and noone even knows to answer how they calculate them.

Further, I asked them to issue a simple statement for my annual trade results in 2015. Basically a one pager confirming my closed P/L for the year 2015 at BTFX and they refused to do it.

I have reached out to 17 brokers that I traded with last year all - BUT BTFX - have issued the statement to me, many even same day.

So not sure what is going on there but BEWARE they have no idea what they are doing and your money is most likely in danger with them!
Valentin BTFX,
St Julian's, Malta,
Apr 19, 2016,

Hi everyone,
My name is Valentin Hristovski and i am a new backoffice manager at BTFX.
BTFX is a broker who is operating most with institutional clients, we use a ECN quotes with tight spreads and basic commissions.
It is true that we have made some errors last 2 months with payment methods, now everything is resolved, we had issue with russian client R.G. he have wrote him case here in FPA, but now finaly we resolve the payment error, money are sent to client and he can confirm in the forum if he want! The mistake was in merchant payment service.
You can feel free to review our company and your critics about our working,i will be open as direct support for all clients in future!

Greetings and green-pips )
Valentin BTFX
Radik Galiev,
, Russian Federation,
Mar 31, 2016,

Unfortunately I had a business with BTFX. What can I conclude is they are typical scammers.
My account number with them is 15073 and they have frozen it completely. It is usual promises that withdrawal will be done soon or already done but nothing happens. First request was made in the end of January, it is March right now and my funds are still not returned.
Sometimes they don't accept my requests to resolve the problem by rejecting the phone calls or even not picking up the phone.

2016-03-11 Dishonest company. Two months can't withdraw their money. Manager Peter Laursen writes that the money withdrawn, but it is actually a hoax. Recently just ignores all emails. Scammers.
Tom,
Vienna, Austria,
Jan 12, 2016,

Meanwhile money arrive complete and the problems sounds solved" Marcus the CEO works correct always" - I think we should give them a second chance to prove there work " four stars are in range but - do this step by step .. Cheers always a pip filled day - for all traders here"

2015-12-11 2Star Platform is sometimes instabil and no ping " last week it sounds better ..
If you need a withdrawal you need to have time and a couple of letters before your money arrive - if it will ..
From Swaps they have not to much clue - this is mostly wrong and if adjusted it will reflect from work we have done with them ..
All in all im a little displaced in case I m feeling like a poor men asking for money what not belongs to us - if i try to get money back - three weeks no going in the land .. maybe we have to open a case "