InsideOption.com Review

Updated: Jul 23, 2018
SCAM
SCAM CONFIRMATION

2017-05-16.  The owner of Secured Options and Inside Option has been arrested.  Charges include aggravated fraud, misrepresentation, false accounting, forgery, extortion and blackmail. CLICK HERE to confirm.

The FPA considers this to be sufficient evidence to confirm that both companies are scams.

SCAM CONFIRMATION
Website is down. One less scam company in business.

InsideOption.com

Join live discussion of InsideOption.com on our forum

Scam!

Australia,
Oct 2, 2017,

they are hatcher and ripe me off with 5k and then they cancel my account

don t use this fack side don t do my mistake
Malmo, Sweden,
Mar 1, 2016,

I got this broker when I signed up for Centument Ltd automated software from Gerald Reed. Minimum deposit 250euro and withdrawal above 500euro, that is you must have minimum 500euro to be able to withdraw. Automated trading in 3 steps: 1 trade, 3 trades or 5 trades and minimum 50 euro a trade. I watched how trades were up 11 at a time even when I chose maximum 3 trades at a time. I filed several complaints to centument and inside option but no answer in the matter. I consider both InsideOption and Centument to be scam
CAMBRIDGE, United Kingdom,
Oct 30, 2015,

InsideOption accepts funds by card but tries to service a withdraw by wire transfer. No bank details are ever requested. They demand for card transfer $100 min in account and for wire transfer $500. Then when the $50 bonus is added they require 25x[initial deposit + bonus] to be in the account. These outrageous conditions in their T&C are reasons for avoiding this broker altogether.