ForexBird.com Review Visit site

Updated: Dec 15, 2015

Join live discussion of ForexBird.com on our forum

ForexBird.com profile provided by Forexbird, Sep 3, 2015

Dear Traders,

After trading our own portfolios for years we decided it's time to share our succesfful trades with other traders. That's why we created Forexbird.com, a honest signal provider with great performance. We help traders to be succesfful!

If you have any questions feel free to write us an e-mail.

Kind regards,

Team Forexbird

, Australia,
Dec 14, 2015,

Hi All, I have used ForexBird.com for a number of months - my experience with them has been all positive. These are my observations : (1) their real performance matches their published performance - sadly many signal providers fail at this first hurdle...(2) they do not pad their results by using multiple profit targets (3) they manage risk well - meaning they vary the risk on their trades according to probability of success (4) their trading performance is good - gains of a few percent on an average month with equally low draw-downs, and (5) they are prompt and transparent when answering queries.
In summary - they are real traders for people who wish to grow real capital. If you want outrageous returns then look elsewhere, if you want careful trading and solid growth these guys are good. My only suggestion for improvement is that I would like them to have a trade copier - they have advised that this will be coming not too far down the track...