ForexPrince.com Review Visit site

Updated: May 29, 2017

November 2015:  There is an FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company.  The FPA recommends caution dealing with ForexPrince until this issue is resolved.

ForexPrince is a forex broker. Forex Prince offers the MetaTrader 4 and Mobile forex trading top platform. ForexPrince.com offers over 55 forex currency pairs and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

ForexPrince.com

Join live discussion of ForexPrince.com on our forum

Case IDFiledCase nameVerdict
2015-1762015-10-14pouya ghiaci vs ForexPrince.comguilty

alexster70,
Russia, Russian Federation,
May 25, 2017,

It's scammers! I have been unable to return money from my trading accounts (30224, 30225, 30218, 30212, 30236) for more than 8 months:
The total amount of 2150 dollars. With some accounts, they made a withdrawal of money, but my wallets and bank account were not transferred to money. Stay away from them.
Pundit,
India,
Apr 25, 2017,

Not a good broker, they closed my position giving reason of increased spread, and that spread was more than 100 pips which price never touched, although they refunded my initial deposit but ate all my profit which was almost double. I would like to warn people to stay away from this broker.
Ramesh Sharma,
India, India,
Dec 1, 2015,

I did not find any issue with this broker, platform is perfect, no slipage, no requote, minimum spread and instant execution, there is not withdrawal issue either, this is a new broker and regulation is under process as per my chat with them still they are providing good services, I always get reply from them, I have tried many other brokers did not find any other MT4 platform like this, I would definitely recommend this broker, I am also working as IB for this broker.
preet parekh,
delhi, India,
Oct 15, 2015,

Good executions,good spread,good withdrawals and faster response from this broker.am happy with this broker.
Hadi,
, Iran,
Oct 13, 2015,

Unfortunately i have an account with them too , its about a month i've requested for withdrawal and now after hundreds of requests and claims they tell me that i have to wait !
They are unbelievably confident when they lie to you and waste your time !
They are very irresponsible and for every request you have to wait for weeks to get a response !!
And its very interesting that they do not accept that their FSA license belongs to another broker and somehow is fake !! and they insist that they are very honest !
I'm seriously following the case to clear this awful situation and finish it.
mohamed ali,
egypt, Egypt,
Oct 13, 2015,

dear all take care from this scam broker they stolen my account and my account friends also , all there regestritions are fake
Muhammed Usman Razzaq,
, India,
Oct 1, 2015,

I have tried with this broker and executions seems perfect and as far as there is no issue with this broker. i will recomend this broker.
pouya ghiaci,
Iran,
Sep 18, 2015,

Issue escalated to Traders Court pouya ghiaci vs ForexPrince.com | GUILTY
Keep away from this Scam Broker.

They are not paying my balance and also the same about my clients with them.
Their regulation details are fake and related to another company.
I'm creating a scam thread about this broker