Eightcap Review

Eightcap Pty Ltd

Updated: Oct 19, 2021 · Eightcap.com  · Is this your company?

Eightcap is Australia regulated forex and CFD broker offering MetaTrader platform. Trading instruments include over 45 currency pairs, Bitcoin, Ethereum and other cryptos as well as indexes, stocks, precious metal and commodities as CFDs. Please read Eightcap reviews below and share your live trading experiences with it.

Eightcap
Other website of this company include https://cc.8cap.com.

Established: 2009
Address: The Rialto, South Tower Level 35, 525 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000, AU, Australia
Contact: customerservice@eightcap.com, +61 3 8373 4800
Regulators: ASIC #391441, VFSC #40377
CFD: (400+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BPAY, Neteller, PayPal, Poli, Skrill, UnionPay, XPAY
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, PayPal, Poli, Skrill, UnionPay, XPAY

Join live discussion of Eightcap.com on our forum

Eightcap.com profile provided by margarita.tzerova, Sep 10, 2021

Eightcap is Australia regulated forex and CFD broker offering the MetaTrader platform. Trading instruments include over 45 currency pairs, more than 250 cryptocurrencies as well as indexes (including crypto indices), stocks, precious metals, and commodities as CFDs. Take advantage of trading derivatives with ultra-low spreads on the MT4 and MT5 platforms. Please read Eightcap reviews below and share your live trading experiences with them.

John Blake,
Sep 29, 2020,

Best Broker

Eightcap is the best broker I’ve used so far. I joined the platform more than 2 years ago when I was first starting to trade. At first I was very satisfied that the minimum deposit is just $100 because I wasn’t very confident about my trading skills. Through the regularly provided analyses, though, I learnt a lot about how the FX market works and now I can say I’ve gained a fair amount of experience on the platform.
Reply by Eightcap submitted Oct 7, 2020:
Good day, John! It always makes us happy to see that our customers grow as traders thanks to the content we provide.
Michael,
Sofia, Bulgaria,
Oct 7, 2020,

Very good cusomer support and beginner friendly platform

Nothing but satisfied with Eightcap. I took a very long time, figuring out which broker I should trade with and I'm really glad I did. Eva was very helpful in helping me setup my account! Their trading platform is very easy to understand and simple to get a grasp on for newbies. My whole experience as a beginner has been nothing but great!
5 Star Rating removed.

This review came from the same location in Bulgaria used by EightCap's representative to leave a comment on another review.  Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.
Reply by Eightcap submitted Oct 8, 2020:
Hi, Michael! We’re very happy that you picked us as your first broker. We constantly make sure that we have great customer service as we know how important that can be for beginner traders. Thanks for your review!
Feb 9, 2021,

The best MT4 broker so far

I have tried many brokers for me EAs, but I like EightCap for their low latency, good execution speed. No issues with withdrawals as well. Highly recommended.
Selangor, Malaysia,
Mar 4, 2021,

Low spreads

Low spread, regulated and good customer service. Meet all my expectations. My friend recommended eightcap to me
Negeri sembilan, Malaysia,
Mar 5, 2021,

Raw spread

Love the raw spread account one of the best broker I have used so far, they even provide you with your own personal account manager
Negeri sembilan, Malaysia,
Mar 6, 2021,

I have 3 accounts under different broker, eightcap is by far the best among all. No issue with their system. Great customer service response
Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia,
Mar 8, 2021,

Recommended broker

Recommended broker,everything ting is ok so far ,price was stable,spread was stable for raw account
negeri sembilan, Malaysia,
Mar 11, 2021,

10/10 helpful customer services

eightcap is a very good and stable broker with great pricing and quick execution on trades.
May 16, 2021,

Helpful and good fun broker

I've been trading with Eightcap for just under a year and they are now my main broker. They've agot good education package with bkforex, now I see they have AI trading algos too. Lots of features and always nice to here an aussie voice when getting help. I'm happy to recommend them.
Thai, Thailand,
Sep 26, 2021,

Strongly not recommended

Freeze without notice now 3.5 hours. Cannot buy/sell or close order.

My order from profit to loss

Not sure how they will resolve this situation
Reply by Eightcap submitted Oct 5, 2021:
Thanks for your feedback. Unfortunately, there was a pricing outage on our Crypto derivatives over that weekend. This was due to increased volatility in the Crypto market following announcements from the Chinese government.

Don't worry. Please get in touch with our support team and we will sort this issue out for you. If you experience any issues in the future then please do not hesitate to get in touch with us and we will be happy to help.