Eightcap Review

Eightcap Pty Ltd

Updated: Oct 26, 2021 · Eightcap.com  · Is this your company?

Eightcap is Australia regulated forex and CFD broker offering MetaTrader platform. Trading instruments include over 45 currency pairs, Bitcoin, Ethereum and other cryptos as well as indexes, stocks, precious metal and commodities as CFDs. Please read Eightcap reviews below and share your live trading experiences with it.

Eightcap
Other website of this company include https://cc.8cap.com.

Established: 2009
Address: The Rialto, South Tower Level 35, 525 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000, AU, Australia
Contact: customerservice@eightcap.com, +61 3 8373 4800
Regulators: ASIC #391441, VFSC #40377
CFD: (400+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BPAY, Neteller, PayPal, Poli, Skrill, UnionPay, XPAY
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, PayPal, Poli, Skrill, UnionPay, XPAY

Join live discussion of Eightcap.com on our forum

Eightcap.com profile provided by margarita.tzerova, Sep 10, 2021

Eightcap is Australia regulated forex and CFD broker offering the MetaTrader platform. Trading instruments include over 45 currency pairs, more than 250 cryptocurrencies as well as indexes (including crypto indices), stocks, precious metals, and commodities as CFDs. Take advantage of trading derivatives with ultra-low spreads on the MT4 and MT5 platforms. Please read Eightcap reviews below and share your live trading experiences with them.

Negeri sembilan, Malaysia,
Mar 6, 2021,

I have 3 accounts under different broker, eightcap is by far the best among all. No issue with their system. Great customer service response
Robert,
Brighton, United Kingdom,
Sep 8, 2020,

Good company to deal with

I have been with a wide range of brokers throughout the years and I just exchange now as a hobby, for no reason in particular with sums that could never come close with certain traders. I think the whole trading experience is very energizing. On the off chance that I mess up, at that point it’s my fault not the broker. Truly I have been with large name managed agents that have experience everything brokers threw my way. Sometimes withdrawals that take a long time to process and sometimes never process.
None of these dirty tricks happen with Eightcap though. Everything is easy to grasp and straight to the chase. I’d highly recommend!
Reply by Eightcap submitted Sep 29, 2020:
Hello, Robert! Thanks for your review. We always make sure that the whole process is transparent for our customers.
New Zealand,
Dec 5, 2018,

Excellent Support ,,,Yasmin is brillant account manager , certainly haven't found anything adverse in 2018 compared to who have scammed me before like TRADEINVEST90 & HYBRID RESERVE,,, ,,,,bad news these cowboys

John Blake,
Sep 29, 2020,

Best Broker

Eightcap is the best broker I’ve used so far. I joined the platform more than 2 years ago when I was first starting to trade. At first I was very satisfied that the minimum deposit is just $100 because I wasn’t very confident about my trading skills. Through the regularly provided analyses, though, I learnt a lot about how the FX market works and now I can say I’ve gained a fair amount of experience on the platform.
Reply by Eightcap submitted Oct 7, 2020:
Good day, John! It always makes us happy to see that our customers grow as traders thanks to the content we provide.
Jack,
Logan, United Kingdom,
Sep 16, 2020,

Safe and competitive spreads

I’ve been actively trading on Eightcap for more than one and a half years and I'm very satisfied with what they provide as a service. It’s always good to know that your broker is regulated so you always feel safe when trading. I use a 1:200 leverage but whoever feels confident enough can go as high as 1:500. Also, their spreads are among the best on the market.
Reply by Eightcap submitted Sep 29, 2020:
Hi, Jack! We appreciate all traders so we make sure that we offer high leverages for those advanced enough to try it. Thanks for your feedback!
A. Timmerman,
Sofia, Bulgaria,
Aug 26, 2020,

I started an account so I could exchange crypto currencies

I started an account so I could exchange crypto currencies in my free time and exploit the not too bad influence they give. I want to exchange crypto on a broker instead of an exchange as they will, in general, confuse me, and also with all the hacking scandals it's just a lot safer. Setting up an account was simple enough and I was up and trading the same day. Everything just works perfectly. I've withdrawn money from my account and there was absolutely no problem with that.
Reply by Eightcap submitted Sep 18, 2020:
A. Timmerman, thank you for your comment. At Eightcap you can also find other instruments like Forex pair, Commodities and Indices. Few free to contact us at any time.
Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia,
Mar 8, 2021,

Recommended broker

Recommended broker,everything ting is ok so far ,price was stable,spread was stable for raw account
Aug 11, 2020,

Fast to respond-safe to trade with

I joined Eightcap last month as referred by my friend who was trading with them for 2 months already. The account was opened very quickly, their support was very friendly and I have an account manager to call for any issues.
Depositing and withdrawing money with them was exactly as described, no delays and no funny business going. I would recommend this broker.
Reply by Eightcap submitted Sep 18, 2020:
Thank you, John, we appreciate your feedback. Eightcap's account management team is always here to support our customers.
Selangor, Malaysia,
Mar 4, 2021,

Low spreads

Low spread, regulated and good customer service. Meet all my expectations. My friend recommended eightcap to me
Pisa, Italy,
Nov 8, 2019,

Good broker

Despite the fact i've found a very bad review on the internet by a guy who claims his account was frozen with no reason and they stole all his money, i tried to give these guys a try. Been trading with them on a live account for one year now and i can't really say anything bad.
They give you a very good leverage and pretty solid backend infrastructure (no disconnections, despite the fact i trade from Italy and their servers are located on the other side of the world. Yes ping is pretty high but i'm not a scalper so i don't care). What i love about Eightcap is that you can fund your account with your prepaid card, instantly and free of charge. You also can withdraw in the same way and everytime i've requested my money back they gave me in a couple of days. Spreads are very tight, there are no commissions on XAUUSD (the instrument i mainly trade) and on thousand trades i've never had bad slippage surprises (which happened frequently to me with other brokers). What can i say. So far so good, you can should give these guys a try. They also partner with Ferrari, which is an italian racing company and i like it. ;)