LMFX Review

Updated: Sep 17, 2020 · LMFX.com  · Is this your company?

LMFX is a forex broker. LMFX offers MT4 and Mobile top forex trading platform. LMFX.com offers over 45 currency pairs, indices, commodities, cfds, metals, share and oil for your personal investment and trading options.

LMFX

Established: 2015
Address: 28 Koco Racin Blvd., 1000, Skopje, North Macedonia
Contact: support@lmfx.com, +44 2035192105
CFD: (55+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill, VLoad
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of LMFX.com on our forum

LMFX.com profile provided by Maria LMFX, Nov 27, 2015

LMFX is an innovative online foreign exchange broker that offers advanced institutional and retail trading conditions to a global audience. We believe in the importance of building strong, secure foundations and the cornerstone of our mission is to provide the full spectrum of cutting-edge trading tools and services that our clients require to succeed in the world’s most liquid market.

Our goal is to deliver an unparalleled trading experience that offers the most competitive trading conditions available to each and every client, allowing them to trade Forex and CFDs on Commodities, Indices and Shares.

At LMFX, we know that our clients need to stay close to the markets and we provide a comprehensive range of mobile and desktop MT4 platforms to ensure that they never miss a market movement. In addition to an advanced trading environment, clients also have full access to exceptional educational resources via the LMFX Education Centre and advanced trading tools that have been designed to improve trading performance.

LMFX delivers what traders in today’s financial markets need the most! From fast execution and deep liquidity to automated withdrawals of trading profits and ensuring funds are deposited securely in segregated accounts, we are on call 24 hours a day, 5 days a week to help our clients with their trading needs.

Nyc, USA,
Apr 19, 2020,

Getting crushed on spreads now that I started profiting.

They are filling me way above or below the market price to where its immediately at a $12-$15 loss.

Apr 9, 2020 - 4 Stars You get charged $70 in withdrawal fees. $55 from there bank and $15 from yours. This is a concern for smaller accounts which most people probably have. For example I withdrew $350 and received $280. But the pro in this is that this is fixed regardless of the amount. I just wish there was a Bitcoin wallet withdrawal addition. Where fees are much cheaper for smaller accounts. Also there's a premium on spreads and your commissions are higher. You have to be correct right out the gate to overcome these fees. There customer service is great, deposits are fast and withdrawals take only 2 days. So that $70 fee is the main concern and I recommend they add a Bitcoin withdrawal method.

Reply by Maria LMFX submitted Apr 21, 2020:
Dear Jjsupreme23,
Please bear in mind that depending on the market execution the Buy and Sell orders are opened at different prices. Buy orders are opened at the Ask Price and closed on the Bid Price, while the Sell orders are are opened on the Bid price and closed on the Ask price, where the spread has to be taken into account.
This is the reason why every trade starts at a loss at the moment of opening. Simply due to the fact that the spread is taken into consideration.
As you have grew your account, we would assume you started trading with larger volumes and lot sizes. This increases the absolute pip value represented in USD. Thus, a trade with a larger lot size will start at a higher loss.
As an STP, No dealing desk Broker we do not make profits from the losses of our clients. We profit from the traded volumes, spread and commissions applied. We do not intervene with the trading activity of our clients. We merely provide you with access to the market. Thus order are executed on the "best available price" principle. The orders are taken for market execution straight to our liquidity providers.
We take complaints regarding trading activity with utmost care. Each one is investigated and reviewed individually.
If you wish to file a formal complaint, in order for us to file an official investigation with our MT4 department, please send us an email with as much details as you can. Trade IDs and screenshots will also be greatly appreciated. This information may be submitted directly via email to support@lmfx.com
Jacob Mendoza,
Cebu, Philippines,
Apr 9, 2020,

My first withrawal

I have submitted a withdrawal a week or so ago via bank wire, and im glad to say that I have received it in my bank account, I was looking into faster methods and skrill seems to be popular which i have to talk to support just to make sure that everything is in check ( or maybe im just that kind of a trader). anyway, lmfx has one of the better spreads ive seen in a while, they offer a good number of currencies to trade. though the totality of my live trading is a mere two months but just to be fair im liking what im experiencing with them. Ill try to come and update this review after another withdrawal. but for now. they have done a good job.

Jacob Mendoza

Robert,
Atl, USA,
Apr 7, 2020,

Will not refund your money

I deposited money then was told I can’t have an active live account for some reason. I asked for a refund and they said I won’t get the refund for weeks. Yet to see it. They take your money and won’t refund you yet can withdraw and wire transfer money within days if you had a live account. Horrible customer service.

Reply by Maria LMFX submitted Apr 9, 2020:
Dear Robert,
Thank you for your review!
However, you haven't provided us with any kind of identification such as Wallet ID, trading account ID or at least your full name.
Please note that every withdrawal is processed in a timely manner and it takes a while for the money to reach your account.
The Customer support team is available at all times while the brokerage operates 24/5. You can reach us via email, Live chat or phone.
As you open up the web-page, you will notice the Live chat window in the lower right. Feel free to contact us regarding any issue and we will be glad to assist you.
It would be appreciated if you could provide us with further details as to why you are not satisfied from your experience with us.
Vienna, Austria,
Apr 6, 2020,

Withdrawal problems with LMFX

I am very disappointed with the Broker LMFX as it comes to the point withdrawal. As investing from a European country the funding is already very limited and reduced only to two providers Instacoins and Fasapay. As Instacoins seemed for me the quicker way, I have chosen that. I was informed that withdrawal is only possible with wire transfer. After doing that I providing all necessary data´s from my renowned housebank in Vienna for the withdrawal through wire transfer. I got the informations that is was denied from my bank. I called my bank, from there I got the information that no broker bank had contacted them for a wire transfer to my account. I provided them again with the details of my home bank for wire transfer. Within a short time period I was informed that this bank is not possible and I should provide them with details of another bank. I said I don´t have any other bank details. Then I asked for another possibility for withdrawing in favour to Fasapay. First it was confirmed, then another customer support said it is not possible, only wire transfer. I said to the customer support, that I have provided all of my detailed bank data for the wire transfer. But if that does not work out then I pleased them to give a name of a bank where it works without any complications. To that they never give any informations and are also not willing to.. This would be my business. The broker is not acting customerfriendly when it comes to withdrawal, they try every excuse to delay the withdrawal and they also do not provide the customer with informations to solve the problem quickly. I cannot recommend this broker especially because of withdrawal problems. It does not make sense for me to cooperate with a broker who doesn´t help the customers especially when it comes to withdrawal. Can anybody give me an advice which bank I can use for withdrawal purposes. Thanks for your help. It is no problem for me to provide the chatting and communication history which I have done with the broker.

Reply by Maria LMFX submitted Apr 9, 2020:
Dear GPMathaeus,

Thank you for your review! We apologize for the inconvenience you experienced.
We have contacted our bank for detailed explanation about your case and we will notify as soon as we have any update.
I can assure you that we are ready to cooperate and help you resolve this situation.
Rest assured that you will receive your funds and we don't have any intention to delay your withdrawal or not process it at all.
Our Customer Support tried to reach you earlier today to discuss the details further but we were unable to reach you.
We stay at your disposal should you need any further information!
Shauna,
Tennesee, USA,
Mar 15, 2020,

Fairly good Broker

LMFX is alright for me. Their main communication is via email and they do respond to my email. For anyone trading- DO NOT ACCEPT BONUS feature from ANY BROKER not just Lmfx. The bonus feature is literally a scam and I notice almost all these brokers offer it. DO NOT TAKE THEIR BONUS MONEY- pick an account that does NOT offer bonus. IF you do , you are in for an headache and feeling like you have been scammed. I had experience this bonus feature with another broker and it was horrible. They explained it to me as if what they were saying made sense, complete rip-off and when I was looking at other brokers including LMFX and now reading the fine prints- it was the same thing. If you have read a few other reviews, their main issues were the bonus feature.
Lmfx- for depositing and withdrawal verification documents are needed. My only problem with LMFX is their deposit feature. I have to go thru a third party or wire transfer-seriously annoying!!!!!!!
CONCLUSION:
So they are an ok broker to trade with and I have been trading with them for at least a 2 yrs now. And remember never take the bonus feature. NEVER!

USA, USA,
Mar 8, 2020,

Lack of support

I’ve tried quite a few different brokers in the passed and this is by far the worse I’ve used so far. There is no customer support and they will not reach out to you either.
Reply by Maria LMFX submitted Mar 13, 2020:
It's probably not necessary for me to say that we cannot investigate your case and therefore we cannot accept it as plausible because you haven't provided us with any kind of identification such as Wallet ID, trading account ID or at least your name.
We are looking forward to hear from you.
Aftab,
Rawalpindi, Pakistan,
Jan 15, 2020,

I have been trading live for more than six months now

I have been trading live for more than six months now. The initial capital was blown away coz I wasn't aware of the news release right ahead of me. So i did deposited another amount after two months of losing my account balance. Since then i also learned while watching youtube videos that the best trading days are not monday and friday. That's why i trade between these two days and try collecting small pips and i had noticed that this broker is very helpful for small account holders like me. The execution is Okay and other required tools are also Okay.
Finally Harris,
USA, USA,
Jan 4, 2020,

Stay away

At you own risk. I will leave it at that. I traded earned profits they swiped them from my account and zeroed my account while it was open. Stay away!!!!!!!!

Reply by Maria LMFX submitted Jan 6, 2020:
Thank you for your review!
We would be happy to check the profits that you claim have been wiped of your account once we have the information mentioned above. Each and every complaint regarding trading is reviewed individually. It must be submitted in writing. In the event that the complaint is regarding a particular trade, the complaint must be submitted no later than 24 hours after the reason for the complaint has materialized.
Georgia, USA,
Dec 24, 2019,

Everything is perfect

I just wanted to come here and say I’m so happy about lmfx. I originally chose because I saw pretty good reviews here at forex peace army. My leverage is 1:1000 and I sent a withdrawal request for 500. It costed me $55 but I received the transfer in one day! That was awesome!
Ian,
New Jersey, USA,
Oct 2, 2019,

Decent broker for US trader

The broker is legit, gets the job done and most importantly lets US traders trade forex. I do have to note that the fastest method to withdraw on my end was Skrill if you don't mind the fees that comes with third party money transfers, another option is netteller, bank wire does take some time as stated it does take up to 3 weeks or so. Overall LMFX is pretty straight forward good spreads and a stable connection, they are strict with verification doc, be sure to sort it out first before depositing. Total live trading is close to 90 days with three withdrawals made. experience based on a premium account with a starting balance of $1000. Will do an update in the future if anything comes up.