LMFX Review

Updated: Oct 30, 2020 · LMFX.com  · Is this your company?

LMFX is a forex broker. LMFX offers MT4 and Mobile top forex trading platform. LMFX.com offers over 45 currency pairs, indices, commodities, cfds, metals, share and oil for your personal investment and trading options.

LMFX

Established: 2015
Address: 28 Koco Racin Blvd., 1000, Skopje, North Macedonia
Contact: support@lmfx.com, +44 2035192105
CFD: (55+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill, VLoad
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of LMFX.com on our forum

LMFX.com profile provided by Maria LMFX, Nov 27, 2015

LMFX is an innovative online foreign exchange broker that offers advanced institutional and retail trading conditions to a global audience. We believe in the importance of building strong, secure foundations and the cornerstone of our mission is to provide the full spectrum of cutting-edge trading tools and services that our clients require to succeed in the world’s most liquid market.

Our goal is to deliver an unparalleled trading experience that offers the most competitive trading conditions available to each and every client, allowing them to trade Forex and CFDs on Commodities, Indices and Shares.

At LMFX, we know that our clients need to stay close to the markets and we provide a comprehensive range of mobile and desktop MT4 platforms to ensure that they never miss a market movement. In addition to an advanced trading environment, clients also have full access to exceptional educational resources via the LMFX Education Centre and advanced trading tools that have been designed to improve trading performance.

LMFX delivers what traders in today’s financial markets need the most! From fast execution and deep liquidity to automated withdrawals of trading profits and ensuring funds are deposited securely in segregated accounts, we are on call 24 hours a day, 5 days a week to help our clients with their trading needs.

Fakhar Randhawa,
Lahore, Pakistan,
Aug 11, 2016,

The overall service is good and i am a happy trader.

I started trading demo account with this broker in dec last year and afterwards went live in march. My major interests are to trade mostly gold, oil, eur and usd however can't focus much on gold and oil as they are always bearish. Eurusd trades gives some good amount however i am still a part time trader. To be honest they have no complaints up till now.

Eddie,
Chicago, USA,
Aug 28, 2016,

Very good forex company

No complaints so far. And withdrawals are also not a problem.. good to know there are good companies out there not jumping when the USA says jump

Dan,
US, USA,
Sep 12, 2016,

Good broker been with them for a couple of months! Deposits and withdraws all made it back into my accounts have had no issues! Great broker!

Sep 16, 2016,

Back office customer service

Their back office customer service response time is quite poor comparing to their front office customer service response time . Which can cause issues during withdrawal and account approval process.

Sep 14, 2016 - 5 Stars Awesome customer service. Super fast and accurate. Easy to fund through credit card. Didn't withdraw yet but so far they perform so much better than I expected . I will review after withdrawal too.

las vegas, USA,
Oct 1, 2016,

GOOD UNTILL .... lets find out .

Everything has been good so far , the only thing is if your a u.s citizen your money has to be transferred through an actual Chinese store in china .... which felt not safe at all but yet it went through and I was able to trade , i just got done with using FBI ( forexbroker inc ) and they still haven't withdrew my money from last week ! so im hoping that LMFX will not have such a long wait process or any problems when i withdrawal . I will post again once im happy .

allen,
tx, USA,
Oct 7, 2016,

I didn't feel comfortable when I first stat using this broker since it's new! But what really attract me is their high customer serves . I like their spread since I don't go too much negative every time I open a trade!
I would defiantly recommend this broker ......

Duy Pham,
Ho Chi Minh, Viet Nam,
Jan 23, 2017,

Trustful broker

I have withdrawn from LMFX a few times in 4 months (I joined LMFX from 2016), the payments are smooth and fast. They don't require any thing to carry out a withdrawal, you only need to transfer from trading account into LMFX wallet and fill out a withdrawal form. My EA also works with this broker platform, the backtest is well-expected. Let's see in the future but now I am very satisfied with the service.

Mar 10, 2017,

Excellent customer service and quick deposit/withdrawal options. I started with them last year and they use to accept credit cards at that time. Then they started to have issues with the card processing company and stopped accepting credit cards from clients. However, I tried using wire transfer option and was amazed to see the deposit and withdrawals completing in 24 hours. That was amazing specially when they cover wire transfer fees on deposits from clients bank. Spreads are good, leverage is excellent and execution is quick. Never experienced high slippage even in news time. Definitely recommended.

Mar 29, 2017,

STAY AWAY!!!!

LMFX was good until we had to withdraw money from the account. It's supposed to be 2-10 days for a withdrawal to come through to your account. First they said someone screwed up and had to resubmit it. Then the second time at the 10 day mark they said someone called trying to change the bank information. So we sent everything needed for identification again. Once given they said we would be given our money in the account. Suddenly today when we called all our money is gone and our account doesn't exist. LMFX is a scam. And for anyone looking for a broke so not use them! They will steal your money. They have been reported many times and now will have a Investigation placed on them. Be careful when getting a broker. They have stole over 18k from us and now we are broke, no income, and have to figure out how to pay our bills and pay for our newborns medical bills. STAY AWAY!

Reply by Maria LMFX submitted Mar 31, 2017:
Thank you for your feedback!

I am an official representative of LMFX and it is my job to ensure that our clients receive the very best services and the most accurate information.

First of all, let me say that we at LMFX take each case seriously and responsibly and we will do the same in this particular situation.

Usually we do not respond to such manipulative tactics, but since you decided to post this fraudulent information here, we will do anything possible to investigate the case in detail.

Regarding your first comment: “First they said someone screwed up and had to resubmit it” - this is a standard procedure because the client must withdraw via the same funding method, he/she used to deposit and in cases where the client chose a different withdrawal method, we cancel the withdrawal and ask the client to resubmit it.

“Suddenly today when we call all our money is gone and our account doesn't exist” - Please provide us with any piece of information that could be used to help your case. Send us proof that you made a deposit with LMFX and that you requested a withdrawal with LMFX because even after an investigation we couldn't find a client matching your profile.

You also mentioned that we have been reported many times as a SCAM. Could you please provide us with the website or the review or the comments where LMFX was reported as a SCAM broker because we fail to find such information?

Could you please also provide us with your LMFXconnect ID, live trading account number, Demo account number or name (any of those would be sufficient) so we can find you in our system and investigate the case that you explained here because we again fail to find a client of LMFX with an issue that even remotely resembles your own. Any information will be highly appreciated!

Thank you!
USA, USA,
Apr 3, 2017,

I opened a bith a demo and live account with LMFX. I have not yet funded the libe account because I've been waiting for LMFX to offer crdit/debit card depoait/withdrawal mwthod which they currently do not have.

I was first told they would have credit/debit service by the end of the month, which was February. Waited an entire month and still no credit/debit service. I find it totally strange and a little suspicious that a financial services company wouldn't have credit/debitncard service.

They are not alone though. This appears to be a running theme with many forex brokers.