LMFX Review

Updated: Nov 19, 2020 · LMFX.com  · Is this your company?

LMFX is a forex broker. LMFX offers MT4 and Mobile top forex trading platform. LMFX.com offers over 45 currency pairs, indices, commodities, cfds, metals, share and oil for your personal investment and trading options.

LMFX

Established: 2015
Address: 28 Koco Racin Blvd., 1000, Skopje, North Macedonia
Contact: support@lmfx.com, +44 2035192105
CFD: (55+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill, VLoad
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of LMFX.com on our forum

LMFX.com profile provided by Maria LMFX, Nov 27, 2015

LMFX is an innovative online foreign exchange broker that offers advanced institutional and retail trading conditions to a global audience. We believe in the importance of building strong, secure foundations and the cornerstone of our mission is to provide the full spectrum of cutting-edge trading tools and services that our clients require to succeed in the world’s most liquid market.

Our goal is to deliver an unparalleled trading experience that offers the most competitive trading conditions available to each and every client, allowing them to trade Forex and CFDs on Commodities, Indices and Shares.

At LMFX, we know that our clients need to stay close to the markets and we provide a comprehensive range of mobile and desktop MT4 platforms to ensure that they never miss a market movement. In addition to an advanced trading environment, clients also have full access to exceptional educational resources via the LMFX Education Centre and advanced trading tools that have been designed to improve trading performance.

LMFX delivers what traders in today’s financial markets need the most! From fast execution and deep liquidity to automated withdrawals of trading profits and ensuring funds are deposited securely in segregated accounts, we are on call 24 hours a day, 5 days a week to help our clients with their trading needs.

Lal Deen,
Gujarat , Pakistan,
Apr 5, 2017,

I was referred to lmfx broker through a friend who already have six to seven years experience in forex trading. I opened my trading account in last year April, submitted my documents for account verification and get myself verified within a day or two. Since then I have been with this broker and making profits on my amount. I am glad that they have a stable trading platform with sufficient trading pairs however my main preference is to trade EUR, GBP, USD, Gold and Oil. They also offered bonuses which i have availed for improving my liquid equity positions and among these cool offers, the free phone validation bonus was most tempting offer that i have ever noticed. I also believe that i already have made enough ROI to payoff all of my start up investment. I am not investing any further amounts at the moment but i do request weekly profit withdrawals which are processed in a convenient time frame. I, after having almost one year of experience with them, safely recommend trading with this broker as they are fair in their dealings.

Jason Lee,
Apr 15, 2017,

Decent broker

I have been trading with this broker for over 1 year on mostly majors and this broker overall is reliable. Never faced any issues in deposit/withdrawal except you need a little time at first to accustom to their system. The MT4 works well with my EA on both Zero and Premium accounts (not tried Fixed yet). The zero one offering super low spreads with a fixed commission that you should consider in choosing account. The Premium doesn't have any commission but the spread is of course higher approximately 1.5 (on EUR/USD and Cable). Support is also friendly và promptness except I cannot listen clearly because of their accents.

Phong Nha,
Ho Chi Minh, Viet Nam,
Jun 15, 2017,

Fast broker

I am from Asia and been with LMFX for about 1 year, my account is premium. Trading execution is quite prompt while the spreads are acceptable if you are sticking only major currencies. Their customer and payment services are fast. I was rejected withdrawal one time few months ago because of wrong form information and after resubmitting the request, they immediately processed my request in day. I am so satisfied with LMFX services.

John C,
Jul 10, 2017,

Stay Away from LMFX

LMFX will steal your money, They actively find excuses not to process your withdrawal.

I am day 20 for my credit card refund to return my funds, they put in an "investigation" to see why it has not been processed. I have merchant accounts, it takes 3-5 days for a credit card refund.

My wire transfer has been on hold, this excuses is because of a "bank software error". Wiring money is done via SWIFT, the global economy would be down if swift was down.

Maryland , USA,
Jul 13, 2017,

Good Broker & Communication!

I've been at LMFX for 5 months now. I like them a lot. Great support, platform, prices and spreads. I also like their refer program as well.

I do feel LMFX is honest and they do care about their client's happiness. Like the others here, I recently ran into some credit card withdraw issues where it was taking over 3 weeks to get my money. I was in constant contact almost on a daily basses with LMFX's support about their card payment processor. The payment processor because of a software issue was not able process some withdraws/refunds over the past month or so. I was victim of this issue. I did just get my withdraws today but had to do a bank dispute to get them. Yes, a hassle but I do believe it was a one time thing. I'm not sure if the LMFX's credit card processor has worked out the issues for feature withdraws yet but it does sound like their on it.

Overall I've been happy with LMFX and have made over $6k profit with them over the past 2 months. Thank you LMFX and keep up the good communication with your clients! :)

Anh Tuan,
Hanoi, Viet Nam,
Jul 21, 2017,

Good but a little bit problem with payment

I have been with this broker for about 1 year, the service is really good on many aspects however one thing I didn't like is the payments stuck last week due to there third party payment processor. Still the support team explained the issue to me and suggest me to withdraw through other payment options. Now the issue is resolved and I did withdraw and deposited without hassles. I rated them 4 stars.

White Rock, Canada,
Jul 31, 2017,

Stop Loss Hunting

Regarding my review comment of July 28, 2017. I received an email from LXFM Customer Service - they assured me that they are an STP Brokerage with NO Dealing Desk and there was heavy News at the time of my trade. So I sincerely hope that my first statement is wrong about them. Time will tell!

Jul 28, 2017 - No Rating Hi, Joined LMFX to test their site. So far I'm not impressed with their Dealing Desk Stop Loss Hunting. If things keep up this way I'll be looking for another Broker again.

amjad hanif ,
sharifabad , Pakistan,
Jul 31, 2017,

I only trade during the news release times especially on nfp, fomc but avoid trading when yellen speak because market becomes really very unpredictable in that case. All what I wanted to add for this broker is that the platform and execution is really good giving me right option to make right clicks on right time. I am really very happy and satisfied too with the services.

Aug 4, 2017,

NO withdrawal

I used LMFX for a couple of months and while i had no problems trading, one thing that is unforgivable to me is not honoring a withdrawal. I made a withdrawal and waited for a month and it never arrived, i talked to LMFX countless times and they claimed that the problem was with my bank and that they deposited the $. I called my bank and the bank claimed they never received anything so when i called LMFX back they just told me that the problem was with not with them and they pretty much washed their hands off of it. I don't care losing $ making bad trades but not fixing a withdrawal is another issue.

Arjan den Braber,
Sint Philipsland, Netherlands,
Aug 15, 2017,

Problems with withdrawal solved

I want to update my review from 18 July, please add this to my previous update:

I finally received the money in my Skrill account and LMFX assured me that it was not their fault but of a third party. They have investigated the issue and solved the problem, so OK for now.

Jul 18, 2017 - 1 Star I made a withdrawal to my credit card SIX weeks ago and the money never arrived. Compliance is investigation the issue and I have proven that I did not receive money. LMFX knows it went wrong somewhere but still do not solve the issue.

Reply by Maria LMFX submitted Jul 24, 2017 Thank you for your feedback!

I am an official representative of LMFX and it is my job to ensure that our clients receive the very best service and the most accurate information.

First of all, let me state that we, at LMFX, take each case seriously and responsibly and we will do the same in this particular situation.

I would like to post some additional information regarding your case.

First of all, let me say that we had some temporary issues which caused certain delays in processing several withdrawals and your case was one of them unfortunately.

Secondly, I can confirm that the above-mentioned temporary issues that we experienced are now resolved and we are operating as usual.

I can also confirm that your withdrawal request was processed on 2017-07-18 17:13:05 through Skrill and since deposits and withdrawals via Skrill are instant, you must have received your money 2 days ago.

In addition, we absolutely always contact our clients after a withdrawal request in case we need any additional information and after a  withdrawal was completed to confirm that the money was sent successfully.

You were also contacted by our representative who kindly asked you to edit your comment here because the withdrawal was completed and we have never had the intention to steal your money and to lie to you as you imply.

Should you have any questions, please feel free to ask us here or to contact our Customer Support and we will be more than happy to assist you!