FinproTrading.com Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 18, 2018

FinproTradin is a forex broker. Finpro Trading offers the MT4 and Trade Station forex trading top platforms. FinproTrading.com offers over 80 forex currency pairs, commodities, cfds, stocks, indicies and EFTs for your personal investment and trading options.

FinproTrading.com

Join live discussion of FinproTrading.com on our forum

jbrdhrst,
Louisville, KY, USA,
Oct 5, 2018,

I'm using FinPro based on BabyPips ranking for US traders going offshore and my experience so far has been excellent. Instead of 50:1 leverage here in the US I now have 200:1 plus initial deposit matching and $2usd/Std Lot commission. They have a server in the US and my fills are excellent. Their Customer Service is outstanding. I've been trading Forex for over 20-years starting with TradeStation until they exited this market and FinPro is the best Broker I've used since then. My only wish is for them to use PayPal for deposits and withdrawals.
Michael,
Sep 20, 2018,

I have been trading FX since 1985 and am going to give you my honest review after using this company now for little over a year. I had to look for another broker after the leader FXCM shut down in the US.

1. In-house platform grades at F. Needs to be completely torn down and rebuilt or ONLY promote Meta Trader.
2. Order handling grades at F. Slippage is a big issue as are requotes. I honestly don't think that there is anything behind the bid/offer quotes.
3. Customer Service A. The only problem is you can chat, which doesn't always get the point across, rather than call.
4. Complex orders F. They don't exist
5. Commissions B. Fair but considering the slippage they are HIGH
6. Speed of execution A. No complaints but never had any with FXCM either.

At the end of the day I would not recommend Finpro and I will be closing my account. As another poster mentioned, I was told at the time of opening my account that they would soon be accepting Debit cards and ACH but today nothing. I will be closing my account and moving to Interactive Brokers and if I have any issues with getting my funds I will let you, the FSA and my attorney know.

Good luck and hopes this helps!

Apr 19, 2018 - 1 Star I am only rating order execution as I have already rated the very poor in house platform. Poor order execution with slippage as much as .5 pips. Example, you have limit order to sell EURUSD at 1.2350 and order is filled at 1.23495. The same occurs on market orders IF you don't get requotes. Maybe should change the name to Requote Trading.

Sep 8, 2017 - 1 Star Please allow me to change my review from below, love the spreads and execution but their platform is DOGS***!!! Absolutely blows!

Sep 1, 2017 - 2 Stars I happened upon this broker thru this web site and love the execution and spreads but THE BIG PROBLEM is their platform fails on many levels, hence the two stars. I won't go into all the problems as I am sure they are aware of what they are and where the improvements are needed. If you have an alternative charting package and just looking for execution then this place is great.

Reply by FinPro Trading submitted Oct 18, 2017 Hi mwash!

We are glad you like our trading conditions but are sorry to hear you have issues with Trade Station. Finpro offers standard platforms, MT4 and Trade station , to clients for trading used by 95% traders from around the world. However, if Trade station is not the platform that fits your trading and charting requirements, we’ll suggest that you try MT4. Please get in touch with our support agents on Live Chat, should you require more information.

Thanks
Reply by FinPro Trading submitted Oct 18, 2018:
Hi Michael/Mwash

You have been very dissatisfied with "Trade Station" past one year though most of our clients using the platform have no complains. We've requested you in the past to move to Meta Trader 4, if Trade Station does not meet your trading requirements. But you have chosen to trade on the platform all this while.
We consider your editing the same review repeatedly, citing the same issues past one year, an intentional attempt to bump the review back to top in order to defame the broker.

Regarding the withdrawals, you have been with us for almost an year now and had withdrawals been an issue, we are sure you would have listed that as an concern somewhere in your review(s). Therefore making a statement on the public forum expressing doubts about our withdrawal process seems simply a deliberate effort to mar our reputation.

Kindly reconsider moving to MT4, if Trade Station does not meet your requirements. And we assure you that if you request for a withdrawal, it will be processed within the stipulated timeframe.

Thanks
FinPro Support
Scalp daytrader,
Norway, Norway,
Aug 19, 2018,

Scalper

I am really happy with the low commision Because its crutual too my system profit i dont belive they are messing with withdraels they have been in buisness for 6 years and many are happy with them
Florida Traders LLC,
Florida, USA,
Jul 1, 2018,

Good Offshore Broker for US Traders

As an active full time US trader with three years FX experience, I have very limited access to the small minority of honest brokers in the world. I have been with FinPro for over a year now. I have compared their spreads to the most competitive brokers out there, including prime brokers and FinPro is always competitive. Rollover (swap) fees are a little less competitive. They have an extremely low commission structure for ECN accounts. There was a pretty rough period while they were revamping their site and business model, but it seems to have smoothed out now. I had a couple of stop loss executions that were suspicious, but I can't say with certainty they were cases of stop loss hunting. I think the best policy is to use virtual stop losses or not at all or rely on other types of exit triggers. Although, Finpro offers different trading platforms, they have not added MT5 yet. When there are system wide problems, which is rare, FinPro has not been particularly forthcoming about the problems, but they have improved their online customer service chat and communication may have improved. FinPro uses Turnkey FX as a third party provider for MT4 ops. Regarding the possibility the third party is actually a market maker or camouflage for a market maker seems to be negated due to the absence of nefarious pricing and low trading costs. I have yet to withdraw funds, so I will withhold the fifth review star until I get a few problem free withdrawals completed. In summary, particularly for US traders, FinPro is one of the very few good viable brokers I have found on this planet....so far.
Rob,
Florida, USA,
Jun 26, 2018,

Very Pleased

I have been with them about 6 months. I have used both the 100% bonus and the reduction of commission specials. I have had no problems with filling orders or execution. Recently I had an issue with a wire transfer withdrawal and most (not all) of the support staff went out of their way to help and get it resolved. I would say it was better customer service than the U.S. brokers I have used in the past. I initially read about them in a forum and decided to give it a try. I am glad I did.
mikekhod,
Jun 26, 2018,

FINPRO is a SCAM broker

Guys stay away, SCAM broker. I used BTC to deposit, then i made a withdraw, somehow my money never made it to my personal wallet. I followed hash they provided and its not to my wallet.
I contacted them, still dealing with them, they keep stalling and ignoring then they email. Almost 3 months of back and forth. You know when you get to know if your broerk is legit, is when you profit and try to take it.
I only profited couple of hundred and they are acting shaddy, i can imagine thousands. Stay away, i have used fxchoice, tradersway and many others and never had to chase after my money and be played with so much.
Eleanor,
May 22, 2018,

A big YES

Trust in this market is important and Finprotrading is a trustworthy broker! Their ability to address my concerns & fix them in time is what keeps me with them. They have got the best spreads and commission, when I compare them with the brokers i've used in the past. Execution is smooth. Their live chat support is very impressive and has been a life saver on many occasions since I started with them. Deposit withdrawals are simple and straightforward and have never been an issue. I have deposited mostly through bank. Nothing is too much trouble with them and that is why I like them. Will update, if this changes!
Alisha,
India,
May 21, 2018,

Excellent broker! very happy with their service, order execution, speed and cost. Client support is also informative.
rob41,
May 7, 2018,

After depositing my money using paypal to someone, they took out some money right off the bat before adding it to my account. They should have told me there was a fee or something before they added my deposit to my account. Ultra low commissions are very cheap. The cheapest commissions i have ever seen but there is some issues with the prices on charts ive noticed. All in all an alright broker, just dont put any serious money in....
Reply by FinPro Trading submitted May 9, 2018:
Hi Rob!

We welcome the positive feedback that you gave us on commissions. And we like to clarify that we do not charge clients for receiving PayPal deposits. However, there are PayPal transaction costs that PayPal charges for processing the funds between two parties. These transaction charges are borne by the client, if s/he chooses to fund via PayPal. All these terms with respect to PayPal deposits were clearly mentioned in our client portal. Please note that we never charge clients any fees without informing them.

Hope this clarifies the confusion.

Regards
FinPro Support
BillR,
Chicago, USA,
Apr 30, 2018,

This broker had the potential to be good... they however have not lived up to expectation. When I opened my account they said that Debit card funding was temporarily "down" but should be up again very soon.... that however was many many months ago and they're still telling the same story. Visa/Mastercard still appear on their website but in reality its just a scam. If they can't be honest and competent to even have Debit card funding available how can anyone possibly trust them with actual trading funds....