StrikeZoneTrading.com Review Visit site

Updated: Nov 1, 2015

November 2015:  There is an FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company.  The FPA recommends caution dealing with Strike Zone Trading until this issue is resolved.

StrikeZoneTrading.com

Join live discussion of StrikeZoneTrading.com on our forum

Case IDFiledCase nameVerdict
2015-1712015-10-07Daph-the-trader vs strikezonetrading.comguilty

Oct 7, 2015,

Issue escalated to Traders Court Daph-the-trader vs strikezonetrading.com | GUILTY
Market Check Down www.marketcheckdown.com (also, www.strikezonetrading.com and www.thetradingempire.com) offer education and signals for Forex Trading. Their address is listed as Las Vegas but all signs point to Orlando. Their website claims 80-90% success and their promotional material is convincing. The company is run by Zen Alldredge and his family.
I tried a demo in April 2015 for $97. Not ONE signal I received was correct. Luckily, I didn't place any trades.
I sent them a polite note asking them to cancel my account.
I continued to receive signals and got suspicious. I checked my credit card statement and found that they had charged my credit card almost $200 that month! Another polite email, and they apologised and refunded my money.
The summer went by and suddenly I got some signals in September. To my horror, I discovered that they had been charging my credit card every month! They now have taken almost $600!!
I have sent about 12 emails, Skypes, LinkedIn, etc messages and have been completely ignored. I know they are still there as they responded quite quickly to a sales enquiry placed anonymously.
Anyway, the statistics are lies, the signals are lucky guesses at best, they have robbed my money and they refuse to communicate.