Kazonomics.com Review Visit site

Updated: Feb 6, 2016

Join live discussion of Kazonomics.com on our forum

, USA,
Feb 4, 2016,

so first off, i lost thousands of dollars in the beginning of my trading being ignorant to my mistakes thinking i could learn techniques myself. Then through seeing multiple posts of Kaz's technical analysis and interaction with him on twitter, I took the chance and joined little did i know that a interview was necessary but luckily i was accepted into the group. It was truly an eye opener, i was introduced to a logic that crossed all markets. I started only trading bitcoin and and now i trade forex, equities, commodities, futures, and now venturing into options. The communication is phenomenal, day or night theres always someone to answer my question or give second opinions on mine. In the 7 months ive been there im still learning more and more everyday. I do have to say not once in all that time was i told to "buy/sell now!" only taught how to take advantage when opportunities arise, its up to you to pull the trigger. If you want to follow blindly this isnt the place for you. I have only good things to say about Kaz, Roy, and Ace. The work they do is completely worth it.