CMSTrader.com Review

Safe Side Trading Ltd

Updated: Apr 13, 2022 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

CMSTrader is a forex broker. CMS Trader offers the MT5 and Web trader forex trading top platform. CMSTrader.com offers over 35 forex currency pairs, indices, oil, commodities, cfds, gold, bitcoin and stocks for your personal investment and trading options.

CMSTrader.com
May 2018:  There is an FPA Traders Court Guilty vote against this company.  The FPA recommends a very high level of caution dealing with CMSTrader until this issue is resolved.
August 2016:  The UK FCA has issued an Unauthorized Firm warning against CMSTrader.com.  CLICK HERE to verify.
February 2016: The Ontario Securities Commission has issued a warning against CMSTrader.  CLICK HERE to verify.
January 2016:  Pandorx Ventures Ltd, formerly CMS Ventures Limited (NZ Registration number 5472141) was removed from the New Zealand Companies Register. CLICK HERE to verify.
Related sites include 12Trader.com

Minimum Deposit: $500
Established: 2013
Address: Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Centre Kingstown, Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Customer Service: Support@cmstrader.com, +44-2038687251
Regulations:
Trading platforms: MT5, WebTrader
Web Trading: ✅ Yes
Mobile Trading: ✅ Yes

Trading Instruments

Cryptocurrencies: (1) Bitcoin
CFD: (175+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities

Trading Conditions

EAs/Robots: ✅ Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, American Express
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard

Join live discussion of CMSTrader.com on our forum

Uk, United Kingdom,
Jan 30, 2020,

Cms traders are fraudsters

I was stupid enough to invest in this company via a friend and initially it all looked great and my account grew to well over 1m dollars from 100k! Chris Miller and Alex our little Isreali heros of Safeside trading claiming they are forex brokers in Cyprus when really they are somewhere in eastern europe hiding behind very convincing demo screens and taking all your money. They prey on stupid greedy people so if you dont heed this warning then you too will be parting company from your savings. I feel sick and utterly confused as to what to do and dont wish this on my enemies. 12 Traders, CMS traders,Safeside trading are all crooks with funny accents!!
Nicole,
May 21, 2019,

CMSTrader Company Compliance NEEDS TO BE FINED BY THE AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT

These people are charlatans! They will rip you off for all you have. Then ask for more and give no results except lose your money. Oh if you were like me and caused a big deal problem with Compliance they will reinstate what they lost and then LOSE IT AGAIN!!!
Nicole
Stephan Hill Steer clear of him!

Cheshire, United Kingdom,
Mar 18, 2019,

CMS Trader warning

Please do not invest any money with CMS Trader do not belive a word they say Chris Miller and Alex Cooper they will try to get more money from you and when you try to withdraw funds it is impossible. they owe me $8660,00 from profits from my trades but they say i am unable claim this back .
Be warned
Anthony Crute

Vikram S,
India,
Sep 6, 2018,

CMS TRADER IS SCAM

CMSTrader scammed me with $10000 . They have rejected withdrawal request twice without any reason and are not taking any calls.
I was scammed by their broker/agent Joseph David, Cell number# +44 7440 903321.
BEWARE OF CMSTader NEVER EVER INVEST WITH THEM

South Africa,
Jul 30, 2018,

PROFESSIONAL SCAMMERS

CMSTraders got my contact from investing.com and a guy named David Mill called me and told me that i opened an account with them, i argued with him but being a newbie that i was he convinced me to activated my account with $500 that they gonna make some money for me and i made the deposit.
The next day a guy named Stephen Black called me and said he is my account manager. he made a little profit with my capital and convinced me to make another deposit of $1500 to stand a better chance of making more profit and i made the deposit. he made a total profit of $1000 and yet requested for another deposit. that did not stand well with me i refuse to make more deposit, then he stop doing anything with my account.
3 months later i requested for a withdrawal but i had no feedback from them after 1 month i decided to contact Stephen Black using whatsapp but he became rude to me that am pushing him and that i should not disturb him when he is making money for other people, he stopped responding to my texts i tried contacting the company but their phone is dead, i emailed them several times but no feedback from them.
PEOPLE BEWARE OF THIS SCAM COMPANY!!!

ALALI,
CANADA, Canada,
Jul 11, 2018,

I have account with CMS, when I login to my account I found that they opened a position XAU/USD, quantity 7000 with margin call. I called my account Manager called Hani , more than 5 times. As usual he did not reply to my messages or answer my calls, then I called the company and after 30 mins. I called them as a new customer then someone answered my call and I explained to him what happened, he told me that he will contact my account manager and ask him to call me but no one called. During this time the position closed with loss of 6517 US$. I sent an email to the company but no one replied to my trails of emails and reminders. Later on I sent massage to Hani and I asked him to investigate that. I received a call from someone whose name is Mohammad Abdullah and he told me they are investigated and sure that I'm the one who opened the position. When I asked him to send me a letter confirmed that with IP address to open case in court, but he refused to send me the letter. After searching online I found that there was so many victims who complained that this company took their money in different way. The company is not registered in the UK or Canada and there is a warning to deal with them because it is scam company.
Kindly check the below links for more information:

FCA:

review:

Gregor,
Zivko, Slovenia,
Jul 4, 2018,

SCAMMER!!!

Let me tell you my experience with CMS Trader:
Some months ago i opened an account on investing.com, the next day a guy named Rudy called me from CMS trader and said that i should open an account with them to trade with them. He was on phone very convincing and said ve would make some good money, explained all and bla bla. the next few days later I deposited 1.000,00 EUR a day or two too early bcs I found your web site and CMS Trader was listed as possible scam read all the comments - very BAD! The next days i wanted to withdraw my money and send all necessary e-mails , but the line was dead... no answer absolute nothing the only thing I got was a E-mail that the request is being processed. I did not send them all necessary documents to verify the account only the withdrawal request. Need some help. CMS TRADER IS A SCAMMER!!

Leei,
May 28, 2018,

I came across Cmstrader from Investing.com. I have many traders who called me to put in money. $500 $2000 or even more. I encountered Michael Taylor. He Whatsapps me saying he was one of the signals analyst for the company. He helped me to create a live and demo account. I deposited $500 and he did not force me to put in more. He promised to send me signals. I tried to trade using his signals and most of time I can profit from his trades. Even the signals he gave went the opposite ways, he never abandoned us and stopped giving the signals. He made sure that all your trades are answered for. He was the first trader filled with ethnics. He don’t force you to put in more money and still he did not earn from my $500 deposit but I still get signals from him.
I advise traders to give CMSTRADER a chance especially with Michael Taylor as he is honest to my account.

Oslo, Norway,
May 17, 2018,

It is a big Fraud

CMS TRADER IS A BIG SCAM!

I was introduced to CMS trader through a known and deposited 7300 USD. Joseph Davis was the account Manager but they are all thievess..I have been chasing cms for over 7 months now but I have not got my money back. It is scam. Whether it Joesph, Wisam, Alex, Celena..these are all virual identities, you can trace them and will disappear the moment you want your money back.

Fraud!!!

Zagreb, Croatia,
May 15, 2018,

Cms are theives

They are theives , beware of Jospeh , he calls himself an account manager , but he is just a theif , this company stole 3000 dollars from me , and wincharge back can't help because it's less than the minimum they need. I'm tracking the money with my bank and trying in any other way to expose them for what they are , theives

Iceland,
May 5, 2018,

CMS TRADER IS MASTER OF SCAM

Do not believe anything they say !
This company is a fraud company, they called me after i signed up with investing.com and claimed they owned that site and many others, some gentleman called David who was very likable and polite, i had read a lot of bad review about them and had my doubts, somehow the begged me to give them a chance and told me all forex company had bad review, they told me they are regulated by new zealand company office and sent me a copy of the regulation which was photoshopped and fake, later on i looked at this https://app.companiesoffice.govt.nz/companies/app/ui/pages/companies/5472141
I have the same story as everyone else here, i invested 2000$ for a start, Steven black traded for me and got huge gains and persuaded me to invest more which i did, 2 weeks later i had gained 60% on top of my total investment and at that time i wanted to try to withdraw as little as 2000$ and then everything started to fall to pieces, I never got any money back ! they placed bad trades which burned all my money up and closed my account, for sure i think all the stupid beginners like me are given demo accounts to play with and they hold our money for themselves.
One of Stevens last words were :
I was told if i write a bad review about them they will sue me with all their legal power.
His last word was : Haha

Sweden,
Apr 26, 2018,

Thieves and scammers, don't get any close to them!!!

I was first contacted through WhatsApp from a guy called "David" with telephone number +44 7957 749668. He was very patient and very careful on how to approach and convinced me about opening an account with CMS Trader with a minimum of $500. I deposited my $500 and they assigned me a supposedly senior analyst called "Joseph Davis" (+44 7440 903321) who started giving me signals which were just garbage going exactly in the opposite direction for days and after a few days he told me he only trades with big accounts of $10K and more so I should deposit more in my account.
I decided to withdraw and close my account and they disappeared, nobody replied any message from then on. I've tried to reach them by email and chat and they just close the chats and never reply emails.
It's been more than a month I asked for my money back and I'm still waiting. Please get away from these scammers!!!

Rohit,
Nagdeo, USA,
Apr 25, 2018,

CMS TRADER SCAM !!!

CMSTrader scammed me with $7000 . When requested for a withdrawal they stop taking receiving our calls.
I was scammed by their broker/agent Joseph David, Cell number# +44 7440 903321.

STAY AWAY FROM CMSTRADER !!!

Indonesia, Indonesia,
Apr 25, 2018,

Cannot Withdraw

I started to sign up the account at cmstrader because it poped up at investing.com. after sign up i received a call and mentioning that they are related to investing.com. They introduced my account manager Stephen Black. During the time i made more deposit due to loss issue. After a while it came to profit and i sent a withdrawal for a small portion of $400. Steven said that it will be proceeded in 7 days. After a while i have not received the fund yet and my account suddently mentioned "unable to connect to server". I asked Steven again but now he blocked my WA. Can anyone experience the same things? Can I have the money back?

Pongola, South Africa,
Apr 24, 2018,

Scammed by CMSTRADER

Issue escalated to Traders Court Tau1984 vs cmstrader.com | GUILTY
Early February i was called by David from Cmstrader with an opportunity to invest in forex with good promises.Then i deposited $950 to activate my account after that i was called andmy account was handed over to Mr.Steven Black to be my account mamager.In two weeks he told me he had made $3000 on top of my capital.Then the problem started when he ask me to put in more $15000 that was a red flag for me.and i discoverd that they are the scammers.Then i sent a withdrawal request and he told me that he stopped trading for me and i won't get any money back until i put in more $15000.He said he will send my money in 3-5 working days.until then he is not responding my emails and whatsup messages.if my money is not trading what is still doing with CMSTRADER.its a scam and i want out i have told him several times i want out and he is not responding