AAATrade.com Review Visit site

Updated: May 29, 2018
July-August 2017:  Large numbers of fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted.

AAATrade is a a forex broker. AAA Trade offers the Web Trader forex trading platform. AAATrade.com offers over 5 forex currency pairs, indices, cryptocurrencies, commodities, cfds and stocks for your personal investment and trading options.

AAATrade.com

Join live discussion of AAATrade.com on our forum

Cyprus, Cyprus (Inside the offices of AAATrade),
May 15, 2018,

Give them a chance they will surprise you! (by SPAMMING for themselves!)

At first i was a bit reluctant to trade with this broker since i did not see them around much which did raise some concerns with me especially on a small island like Cyprus.

However after opening an account and being walked through it by their CS i was amazed at the level of professionalism and honesty that their reps have.

Easy and straightforward verification process, and they have a huge variety of instruments to play with.

I would and in-fact have recommended them.
5 Star rating removed.

This review came from the same IP used by an employee of AAATrade to contact the FPA on May 22, 2018.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.
Greece, Greece,
Jan 26, 2018,

AAAtrade, borderline scammers

Hello, I have been referring clients for some time to aaatrade.com (From June 2017), the agreement was that I am to receive 500$ for every client that deposits 500$ or more and completes 5 standard lots, I have introduced to them 4 clients the last 4-5 months.
They have decided to increase the minimum deposit for affiliate commission to 1000 and the volume to 10 standard lots, without notice.

They refused to pay me and told me to stop referring clients if I do not like the terms.

Since I have no other voice to the complaint, I just wanted to inform everyone not to conduct business with this broker as they are completely unethical and greedy.

Important to notice, even if the clients made redeposits and lost their money, still, they didn't have the decency to pay not even 1 commission
Guadalajara, Mexico,
Dec 1, 2015,

I tested a few brokers before stopping with AAATrade. Fast withdrawals and also good liquidity. Their analyst writes a good Tech Review every morning too. Trading period : 4 months
USA, USA,
Nov 26, 2015,

Terrible broker, stay away! Yes they fill without slippage, even at newstime, however what good is that as they delete ALL profits when withdrawal time comes around. They have a "must hold position for 2 minutes or longer" rule to prevent scalping. Fine, I followed that rule but sure enough all of my profits were deleted when I requested a withdrawal. They said my trading around news time was "abusive trading" but they said this only AFTER I had traded with them for 2 months. Basically their thieves and criminals imo. Stay away!!!
leipzig, Germany,
Nov 13, 2015,

I had a problem with them 3 months ago.they deleted my profit because i have someone from Bangladesh trade for me.they tell me that they see that someone is using my account from another country and they ask to confirm it will not happen because they say Cysec cannot allow someone to trade on my account if he has no license from European authorities. I filed a complaint to Cysec. but they tell me they cannot do anything because i did not comply. they refund my deposit and close account. I opened an account with my wife name i trade on it now, it is ok they have good executions and always liquidity on news. but if you have money manager forget, they delete profits and close accounts.This Fatima tell me they make money management but the amount is half million usd and you open an account in swiss bank.i will give them 3.5 stars because they are a bitch
Gjovik, Norway,
Nov 4, 2015,

Revocal of profits after news trading stating it was "abusive" trading, even after holding positions more than the 2 minute rule, The company stated;

"The company reserves the right to report to the relevant authorities if deemed necessary ." creating a threat like I was some sort of criminal.

Stay clear of this broker, there is so many other better ones!