AAATrade.com Review Visit site

Updated: Nov 19, 2019
July-August 2017:  Large numbers of fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted.

About AAATrade.com

AAATrade is a a forex broker. AAA Trade offers the Web Trader forex trading platform. AAATrade.com offers over 5 forex currency pairs, indices, cryptocurrencies, commodities, cfds and stocks for your personal investment and trading options.

AAATrade.com

Join live discussion of AAATrade.com on our forum

Aiden,
Hart, United Kingdom (Really the offices of AAATrade in Cyprus),
Oct 21, 2019,

FAKE REVIEW FROM EMPLOYEE - The best trading assets offerring - good trading conditions

I am trading for years now, and it took me a while to find a decent broker that is offering the unique assets I am trading on.
AAAtrade is the one that provided it to me and in a better terms than most of USA competitors, the account opening was a bit of a hassle, but I prefer that this way, one of the ways that distinguish between scams and a well regulated broker.
5 Star rating removed.

This is the second "client" review to come from the same IP used by an employee of AAATrade to contact the FPA.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.
Perth, Australia,
Oct 11, 2019,

He rang back and left me an abusive message calling me names all because I dont want to trade with them. Ahaha, his the poor money hungry commission scammer that couldn't get me. Hey mate if your reading this GFYS.
David McCracken,
Staffordshire, United Kingdom,
Jun 4, 2019,

fake fake fake doesnt stick ti the NPS and fake excelent and ok reviews

Zero stars. Now let's begin with the fact I'm on the national Prefference service list so no cold callers by law can contact me but Today i had a phone call from a foreigner with an 020 number which I think is London so they have obviously got a fake number to go by ti make it seam like its in the UK then the weirdo mam kept going on and on and on so I let him go on to waist his time for about 6mins so I cojld record it to report it to the NPS then I put the phone Down and he tried ringing back 6 times in a row.....blocked haha . Stay clear ppl it's obviously not real and they obviously don't stick to the europian NPS, they cold call and hope for the best by being forcefull and relenting, oh and dont trust the reviews they do them themselves and do excelent ones but also ok ones so they dnt get caught doing it
Robs Klaus,
Germany, Germany,
Sep 14, 2018,

Very bad experience at this broker- they cheat clients.

This is not a good broker at all. Very dishonest. I choose only properly regulated brokers - actually do not like those in Cyprus.
John,
Ireland, Ireland,
Aug 24, 2018,

Terrible

They are the same company as primecrypto.io
I have been scammed by them. Be warned. Stay clear of them.
Essex, United Kingdom,
Aug 21, 2018,

Wanted to learn about the company before trading and I was told that I was dodgy and wasn’t in the right place and ignored I didn’t add money to the a

Spoke to a man call “Dave” and he was pushing me into buy crypto currency. His service was terrible
George00,
Greece, Greece,
Jan 26, 2018,

AAAtrade, borderline scammers

Hello, I have been referring clients for some time to aaatrade.com (From June 2017), the agreement was that I am to receive 500$ for every client that deposits 500$ or more and completes 5 standard lots, I have introduced to them 4 clients the last 4-5 months.
They have decided to increase the minimum deposit for affiliate commission to 1000 and the volume to 10 standard lots, without notice.

They refused to pay me and told me to stop referring clients if I do not like the terms.

Since I have no other voice to the complaint, I just wanted to inform everyone not to conduct business with this broker as they are completely unethical and greedy.

Important to notice, even if the clients made redeposits and lost their money, still, they didn't have the decency to pay not even 1 commission
Ortiz Matias,
Guadalajara, Mexico,
Dec 1, 2015,

I tested a few brokers before stopping with AAATrade. Fast withdrawals and also good liquidity. Their analyst writes a good Tech Review every morning too. Trading period : 4 months
Laura,
USA, USA,
Nov 26, 2015,

Terrible broker, stay away! Yes they fill without slippage, even at newstime, however what good is that as they delete ALL profits when withdrawal time comes around. They have a "must hold position for 2 minutes or longer" rule to prevent scalping. Fine, I followed that rule but sure enough all of my profits were deleted when I requested a withdrawal. They said my trading around news time was "abusive trading" but they said this only AFTER I had traded with them for 2 months. Basically their thieves and criminals imo. Stay away!!!
Jann B,
leipzig, Germany,
Nov 13, 2015,

I had a problem with them 3 months ago.they deleted my profit because i have someone from Bangladesh trade for me.they tell me that they see that someone is using my account from another country and they ask to confirm it will not happen because they say Cysec cannot allow someone to trade on my account if he has no license from European authorities. I filed a complaint to Cysec. but they tell me they cannot do anything because i did not comply. they refund my deposit and close account. I opened an account with my wife name i trade on it now, it is ok they have good executions and always liquidity on news. but if you have money manager forget, they delete profits and close accounts.This Fatima tell me they make money management but the amount is half million usd and you open an account in swiss bank.i will give them 3.5 stars because they are a b****