AGEA.com Review

Updated: Jul 22, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

AGEA is a forex broker. Agea offers the MetaTrader4 top global forex trading platforms. Agea.com offers over 15 of the most traded currency pairs as well as metals, oil, and CFDs for your personal investment and trading options.

AGEA.com

Other domain names owned or used by this company include Agea.market, Agea.international, Marketiva.com, and Agea.blog.

Established: 2005
Address: Bulevar Ivana Crnojevica 107, Podgorica, Montenegro
Contact: support@agea.com, +382 (20) 664-320
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader
CFD: (5+) Gold, Silver, Oil
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, DixiPay, FasaPay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, DixiPay, FasaPay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, WebMoney

Join live discussion of AGEA.com on our forum

AGEA.com profile provided by Svetlana Agea, Nov 18, 2019

AGEA International AD is a regulated and exchange listed investment company, established in Montenegro in 2005. It is regulated by the Commission for Capital Markets, formerly Securities and Exchange Commission of Montenegro, and is listed as a public company on Montenegro Stock Exchange with ticker symbol AGEA and with ISIN code MEAGEARA1PG8.

Legal framework that regulates investment companies in the Republic of Montenegro is based on the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID), which is a EU law that provides harmonised regulation for financial services across the EU member states.

AGEA offers trading through three trading platforms:

- AGEA.Trade and Streamster with no deposit required and $5 welcome bonus.
The maximum leverage for these two platforms: 1:100

- MT4 Standard account, which requires $100 deposit and MT4 Cent account, which requires $6 deposit.
The maximum leverage for Cent account is 1:500 and for Standard 1:200

Minimal lot size for all platforms is 0.01

AGEA provides 17 currency pairs on AGEA.Trade and Sreamster and 45 currency pairs on MT4.

Deposit options: Bank Wire, Credit Card, Debit Card, WebMoney, Skrill, E-dinar, FasaPay, Neteller, Perfect Money, DIXIPAY, QIWI, AliPay, Perfect Money, Deposit by local banks (PayTrust80)

Withdrawal options: Bank Wire, Credit Card, Debit Card, WebMoney, Skrill, E-dinar, FasaPay, Neteller, Perfect Money, DIXIPAY, QIWI, AliPay, Perfect Money, Deposit by local banks (PayTrust80)

Products for MT4 Cent and Standard account: Currencies, Metals, Oil, and CFDs
Products for AGEA.Trade and Streamster: Currencies, Metals and CFDs

Spread: Variable
Decimal pricing: 5 digits

Romania, Romania,
Feb 11, 2020,

They paid my withdrawals in time

So far both of my withdrawals were paid in a few hours and that is the most important factor for me.
I had mixed experience with other brokers, but so far I can't say anything bad about this company. What I particularly like about them is that their own platform doesn't force you to trade fixed lots. It's not like on MT4 that you fill 0.1 lots then they lock 10000 quantity of margin, but it's the other way around. You can trade any quantity you want, like 123, or similar. So you can be very flexible with your money management even on a small account.
And there is no SWAP. No matter how long I holded a position, I was never charged with SWAP.

USA, USA (Really the offices of AGEA),
Dec 30, 2019,

All recommendations! (I forgot to mention I work for AGEA)

I have account on AGEA about 1 year and I’m very pleased with services. A transparent online platform (especially new launched platform agea.trade). All recommendations!

5 Star Rating removed.  This review was submitted from an account that was created from the same location used by AGEA's representative to the FPA.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.
USA, USA (Really the offices of AGEA),

FAKE Review attacking a competing broker

Not the worst broker I have ever traded with, but I don't understand how they could close my position, unexpectedly and without any warning!

Three star rating removed.  This review was submitted to attack another broker from inside the offices of AGEA.

The FPA considers this to be an extremely unethical action.

Per FPA policy, this review has been set to Zero stars and moved to AGEA's review page.
ohio, USA (Really the offices of AGEA in Montenegro),
Dec 30, 2019,

Deleting positions (FAKE Review attacking a competing broker)

Thought it is safe to trade with this broker, but this is a scam. They are earning by deleting my positions on purpose. All my profitable positions were deleted because they were copied. Such a horrible experience!!

One star rating removed.  This review was submitted to attack another broker from inside the offices of AGEA.

United Kingdom, United Kingdom (Really the offices of AGEA in Montenegro),
Dec 25, 2019,

FAKE Review attacking a competing broker

I am not very happy with withdrawal process. The commission is too high and the execution is too slow.
They are not completely bad but they have to improve their services in order to have more satisfied customers.

Two star rating removed.  This review was submitted to attack another broker from inside the offices of AGEA.

Dec 16, 2019,

Awesome brand new trading platform

I was with AGEA since the name of Marketiva. I returned to trade since 3 months ago and noticed that AGEA has new trading platform which is web-based. I would say it has good design and easy to use it. Simple trading web-based platform. Love it very much!

Ru, Russian Federation,
Dec 13, 2019,

withdrawal problems

they set manual delay of few seconds on execution of your trades
when you realize they are MM and want to close your account and withdraw funds, they tell you it cannot be done for 60 days
stay away

Reply by Svetlana Agea submitted Dec 27, 2019:
Hello. Due the safety of your transaction and money, our company's policy regarding withdrawal by credit card is to withdraw your money 60 days after you put the deposit. However, for faster execution, you can choose between some of 10 digital methods that we offer. Also, for every doubt you have, you can contact our support department on: support@agea.com or through live chat that is active 24 hours 5 days at week.
Jakarta, Indonesia,
Nov 15, 2019,

Best investment company that I ever met

I have an account with them for a few years now, love the clear design on both web and platform, easy to follow for a newbie like me. But they do provide MT4 platform though.
Moreover, I have traded the no deposit reward for a long time; it is withdrawable even before I made my initial deposit with them.
The best part is they have a multi-languages support channel, quite helpful for me.
You deserve the 5 stars!
Shenyang, China,
Oct 15, 2019,

I have been using AGEA's very own Webtrader platform for the past year (suited me most as a newbie). They have just released Agea.trade and I could not be happier. Everything is just a click away and it has been translated to over 50 worldwide languages. I think their customer service was and remains to be one of the best I have encountered, they respond so fast and in my native language!!.
Also, amazing new blog , very educational and helped me a lot with my technical analysis

Podgorica, Montenegro,
Sep 19, 2019,

Very responsive and simple platform!

I tried the new platform AGEA.Trade whose simplicity just amazed me. I have never seen such customer friendly platform. If you, on the other hand, have any difficulties LiveSupport does not let you wait longer than 3 sec. Highly recommended!