AGEA.com Review

Updated: Apr 20, 2022 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

AGEA is a forex broker. Agea offers the MetaTrader4 top global forex trading platforms. Agea.com offers over 15 of the most traded currency pairs as well as metals, oil, and CFDs for your personal investment and trading options.

AGEA.com

Other domain names owned or used by this company include Agea.market, Agea.international, Marketiva.com, and Agea.blog.

Minimum Deposit: $1

Trading Instruments

CFD: (5+) Gold, Silver, Oil

Trading Conditions

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, DixiPay, FasaPay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, DixiPay, FasaPay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, WebMoney

Join live discussion of AGEA.com on our forum

AGEA.com profile provided by Svetlana Agea, Nov 18, 2019

AGEA International AD is a regulated and exchange listed investment company, established in Montenegro in 2005. It is regulated by the Commission for Capital Markets, formerly Securities and Exchange Commission of Montenegro, and is listed as a public company on Montenegro Stock Exchange with ticker symbol AGEA and with ISIN code MEAGEARA1PG8.

Legal framework that regulates investment companies in the Republic of Montenegro is based on the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID), which is a EU law that provides harmonised regulation for financial services across the EU member states.

AGEA offers trading through three trading platforms:

- AGEA.Trade and Streamster with no deposit required and $5 welcome bonus.
The maximum leverage for these two platforms: 1:100

- MT4 Standard account, which requires $100 deposit and MT4 Cent account, which requires $6 deposit.
The maximum leverage for Cent account is 1:500 and for Standard 1:200

Minimal lot size for all platforms is 0.01

AGEA provides 17 currency pairs on AGEA.Trade and Sreamster and 45 currency pairs on MT4.

Deposit options: Bank Wire, Credit Card, Debit Card, WebMoney, Skrill, E-dinar, FasaPay, Neteller, Perfect Money, DIXIPAY, QIWI, AliPay, Perfect Money, Deposit by local banks (PayTrust80)

Withdrawal options: Bank Wire, Credit Card, Debit Card, WebMoney, Skrill, E-dinar, FasaPay, Neteller, Perfect Money, DIXIPAY, QIWI, AliPay, Perfect Money, Deposit by local banks (PayTrust80)

Products for MT4 Cent and Standard account: Currencies, Metals, Oil, and CFDs
Products for AGEA.Trade and Streamster: Currencies, Metals and CFDs

Spread: Variable
Decimal pricing: 5 digits

Dec 16, 2019,

Awesome brand new trading platform

I was with AGEA since the name of Marketiva. I returned to trade since 3 months ago and noticed that AGEA has new trading platform which is web-based. I would say it has good design and easy to use it. Simple trading web-based platform. Love it very much!

Ru, Russian Federation,
Dec 13, 2019,

withdrawal problems

they set manual delay of few seconds on execution of your trades
when you realize they are MM and want to close your account and withdraw funds, they tell you it cannot be done for 60 days
stay away

Reply by Svetlana Agea submitted Dec 27, 2019:
Hello. Due the safety of your transaction and money, our company's policy regarding withdrawal by credit card is to withdraw your money 60 days after you put the deposit. However, for faster execution, you can choose between some of 10 digital methods that we offer. Also, for every doubt you have, you can contact our support department on: support@agea.com or through live chat that is active 24 hours 5 days at week.
Jakarta, Indonesia,
Nov 15, 2019,

Best investment company that I ever met

I have an account with them for a few years now, love the clear design on both web and platform, easy to follow for a newbie like me. But they do provide MT4 platform though.
Moreover, I have traded the no deposit reward for a long time; it is withdrawable even before I made my initial deposit with them.
The best part is they have a multi-languages support channel, quite helpful for me.
You deserve the 5 stars!
Shenyang, China,
Oct 15, 2019,

I have been using AGEA's very own Webtrader platform for the past year (suited me most as a newbie). They have just released Agea.trade and I could not be happier. Everything is just a click away and it has been translated to over 50 worldwide languages. I think their customer service was and remains to be one of the best I have encountered, they respond so fast and in my native language!!.
Also, amazing new blog , very educational and helped me a lot with my technical analysis

Podgorica, Montenegro,
Sep 19, 2019,

Very responsive and simple platform!

I tried the new platform AGEA.Trade whose simplicity just amazed me. I have never seen such customer friendly platform. If you, on the other hand, have any difficulties LiveSupport does not let you wait longer than 3 sec. Highly recommended!

Indonesia,
Apr 14, 2019,

You can see, today 15 april 2019, the fantastic chart on AGEA MT4. Different chart with other broker, on all pair.

Oct 16, 2018 - 1 Star Agea use the stoploss hunter, change my pending order position and I think this is a big scam

Reply by AGEA Rep submitted Oct 31, 2018 Prices provided on our platform are quoted directly from our liquidity providers, we do not modify them. Still if you wish we can check your positions and/or orders to see if there was any issue or to provide you with any additional details you may need about them. Please kindly write us to support@agea.com and we will be happy to help you.

FOREX TRADER,
Pakistan,
Jan 22, 2019,

AGEA IS SCAM

I am trading with AGEA from a while but now i knew that the AGEA is a scam.at 2 january 2019 i saw a breakout in GBP/AUD pair in AGEA chart but when i open mql5 i shocked that the high price was only 1.81654 while this day in AGEA chart in GBP/AUD the price reached at 1.88736. this very difference in AGEA and others chart. I lost all my money .

Reply by AGEA Rep submitted Feb 1, 2019:
Serbia and Montenegro,
Nov 15, 2018,

Good broker

Solid and fair broker. Fast withdrawals, good promotions that can help new traders. This could be your broker of choice. I am satisfied trading with them.

Mar 15, 2018,

My favourite forex broker so far

This is by far my favourite broker. Been with them since Marketiva (10 years +).

Honestly, it is not a perfect broker, but double thumbs up for continuously improving their service.

Once I have to quit trading for quite some time (years) due to personal issues and left my account unattended during the duration. When I'm ready to trade back, I found out that Marketiva is no longer available. After some research, I found out they have rename their brokerage to AGEA. My thoughts at that time was, "there goes my money in the old Marketiva account". But I proceed to login anyway and to my surprise my money is still in there. If it were some other dishonest broker, the account would probably be disabled or deleted.

Yes, this is not the most perfect broker in the world, there are things that I don't like about it (like no scalping/cannot set SL/TP at +-7pips), but at the same time, there are things that I like about them (fast & friendly support/easy withdrawal process, etc)

If you are looking for forex broker, give it a try. You'll get $5 when you sign up on Streamster account, verify the account with ID & Utility Bills (keep a copy as it will be used during withdrawal process). On streamster, you can trade both actual and demo account as long as you want. So I completely recommended it for every newbies.

Leeds, United Kingdom,
Dec 27, 2017,

You will never get your money back

Impossible to get my money out! I have NEVER had such a bad experience with any broker. Tried multiple times to withdraw funds and simply getting nowhere, disgraceful service with a complete lack of support or help in anyway at all. Card originally used has expired, they reject my new card, reject request for bank transfer! Keep well clear of this company. Thieves.

Reply by AGEA Rep submitted Jan 26, 2018:
We believe this situation is solved now, we are sorry that the issue could not have been resolved faster. The usual procedure is to upload your new card so we can verify it and you can withdraw again to your new card, in this situation your bank was rejecting the funds sent by us. please kindly update us from your side and let us know if there is any other problem or anything else we can help. Thank you