CapitalStreetFX.com Review

Updated: Aug 5, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

CapitalStreetFX is a forex broker. Capital Street FX offers Web Trader and Mobile Trader forex trading platform. CapitalStreetFX.com offers over 55 currency pairs, stocks, indices, commodities, cfds, equities and bonds for your personal investment and trading options.

CapitalStreetFX.com

Related sites include OptionBanque.com

Established: 2002
Address: Level 6, GFin Tower, 42 Hotel Street,Cybercity, Ebene 72201, Mauritius
Contact: support@capitalstreetfx.com, +1-949-335-4314
Regulators: FSC Mauritius #C112010690
Trading platforms: WebTrader, Desktop Terminal, Mobile Trader
CFD: (205+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
ZuluTrade: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, iPay, Local Bank Deposits, Neteller, OKPAY, Payeer, PayPal, Payza, PerfectMoney, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, iPay, Local Bank Deposits, Neteller, OKPAY, Payeer, PayPal, Payza, PerfectMoney, Skrill

Join live discussion of CapitalStreetFX.com on our forum

not giving my name,
canada, Canada,
Jul 29, 2020,

Deposit via BTC not showing in my account. No support!

I opened an account and tried to deposit $290 CAD in BTC to my account. Transfer completed, but my account still shows 0. Called support no one answered to phone. Emailed support, no answer. No live chat option.

Please do not post BS reviews, I'm out $290 CAD.

This is by far my worst experience!!!!

Reply by CSFX Support submitted Aug 4, 2020:
Dear User

We deeply regret the inconvenience faced with the processing of your BTC deposit into your trading account. We use a PSP to process BTC transactions for security purposes and the technology uses unique wallets for every transaction. Due to the recent implementation of this 2-layer security protocol, the accounts department checks individual transactions prior to processing them into trading accounts.

We would like to confirm that the email support team reached out to you requesting some transaction details and credited the trading account at 7 am London time. We received your first email at 3.30 am London time approximately.

We do believe that user experience should be seamless and we accept your critique as important lessons to learn and follow right away. Towards this end, we are rolling out an updated implementation in the next 2 weeks that shall process all crypto deposits in real time, just as we do for all other payment methods.

We would like to say here, that we reached out to you a few times via email to ensure that all your issues related to the reported incident were resolved. We did also submit a polite request for you to please update your review stating that your issue had been resolved(this review was published after your issue had been fixed).

Unfortunately, we received a response from you stating that you would not want to amend any part of the review - including the factually incorrect part about your funds not being credited to your account.

We respect your right to decline our request.

However, in the interest of stating the truth publicly, we would like to confirm that all due funds were credited to your account along with a promotional bonus that was requested and applied. We remain available to answer any further questions.

Regards

Support Desk
Seattle, USA,
May 14, 2020,

Competitive broker option for North Americans

While looking for brokers that accept North America residents, I came across Capital Street FX as one of the few regulated brokers doing so. I was skeptical initially as I've had a bad experience with another broker earlier but am pleasantly satisfied with Capital Street FX so far.
They were convenient in terms of payments methods and I could fund my account easily using my regular card. Capital Street FX offers great leverage (1:1000) and almost all instruments one could hope for. Since I started my account with $5,000, I was able to obtain a personal trading mentor as well. I am a trader myself but having a trading mentor proved to be a great sounding board especially in this highly choppy market that we are facing at present. The mentor shared some great advice of Gold and Crude oil. Discussing my strategy with a mentor before getting into a trade helped with seeing an alternative point of view and saving me from making costly mistakes which is common in such a highly volatile market that I trade in.
The one thing that I like the most about this broker is that their pricing was very stable during the crazy crude move into the negative territory. They did not impose any arbitrary restrictions on positions and were proactive in sharing information with clients well ahead of time allowing traders to manage risks and their money in a safe, sound, and low risk manner. If they continue to work with clients like they have done in this difficult time, it will be a positive experience for existing and new users.
Overall my experience has been pretty decent. Will keep you posted on my journey with them.

New Delhi, India,
Apr 13, 2020,

Smooth Application and effortless interface

I have been trading for nearly 4 years now and it's been MT4 forever.I am usually very reluctant to try any other software as I am comfortable on MT4 which I have been using since day1. Came across Capital Street and their platform which they suggested was a customized version of MT4. It was a new platform for me but the company offered me free assistance to help me get used to the desktop platform - with no pre conditions to open or fund an account. I opened a demo and the account manager helped me set up the custom indicators I wanted. Custom indicators are different to custom settings on common indicators and I was very impressed that I can actually create my own indicators. I also received assistance on how to set up certain auto trading strategies and alerts.The platform also allows backtesting of the created strategy.

I eventually was convinced enough to open a real account and opened one with a couple hundred.

So far my experience of live trading is that the platform has had no delays in execution of orders while trading and once I got used to it trading was pretty easy. The interface is richer than the usual mt4.The best feature I have experienced is floating windows which allows unlimited customisation by arranging the trading terminal in any desired config by moving individual components anywhere on the screen.

I would not want to paint a utopian picture but would definitely suggest that traders try this broker out.the demos are free anyway.i think their platform provides a convenient alternative to the mt4.

Gurgaon, India,
Apr 7, 2020,

Trading for newbies made easy with Capital Street. A big thumbs up

I have been with Capital Street since Jan 2020. I am no expert in trading and this thing was completely new to me. I had surplus funds with me and wanted to invest, a friend of mine recommended me to invest in global markets, instead of local Indian markets. and while looking for a broker that covers global stocks, I came across Capital Street.

In the initial week after I registered with them, I was assigned a RM and had a few sessions with him on basics of investing and trading. He made me work on a Demo account for a month and simultaneously emphasised the learning of key market concepts such as monitoring the news, money management and emotional discipline. I was a little surprised to see that the broker didn’t rush into getting me started in my live account, risking real money right away. Rather the RM spent his time with me, ensuring that I was learning how to trade independently before live trading began.

The team has been really supportive during this time and they provided me with training manuals and sessions on how to trade successfully, along with weekly 1 on 1 sessions over Skype or in their office. They offered me additional services which are provided to accounts over $5000, while I started with $1000 only. Overall I am really happy with the experience I've had with them till now.

I would be happy to share my experience and knowledge gained thus far with any newcomer like me and give back to the community whatever I have gained from those who have been kind enough to help me.

Thank you and good luck to all.

Deira, Dubai, United Arab Emirates,
Feb 22, 2019,

Not Another Face In The Crowd

Brokers are like coffee shops these days - there's one on nearly every corner you turn on the web. I have probably traded with 40 different brokers till date and its not that I am looking for some holy grail that keeps me travelling. Its just one of those quirks. I like to experiment with everything I do. Disclaimer: I do not suggest you try this at home. I am a professional trader and do not risk more than a few hundred dollars at any given shop. My biggest account is with a brokerage that is a public company and even then I do not retain more than 20-30k in it at any given time. I have seen the biggest ones from Man Financial and Refco to PFG melt away.

I tried this broker simply because...because..well because I just keep trying.

But I have to say that once in a while somebody in a crowd does catch my eye. And this is that somebody. The reason is pretty simple. I always look for value and uniqueness. These guys seem to have something in both that worked for me.

Number One - they have resisted the temptation of just switching on an MT4 assembly line cookie cutter and use a platform that is not MT4 and is much better designed and operated. I simply admire this kind of courage to build your own market.

Number Two - they are not stuffing users throats with forex and more forex. This broker is one of maybe a handful in the online space that offer some pretty unique markets including an extensive coverage of all kinds of indices, lots of stocks, almost all indices you can trade and more.

Lastly, my interaction with their support found them to be very unassuming and straightforward people to deal with. I brook no nonsense, and if you are upfront with them, they are very straight forward with their replies, even if it means that the non-sugary truth could potentially lose a sale.

My account with them is just a nominal one with a couple of thousand in it. But you never know, if they can keep up their stuff, I could reconsider my general cynicism towards financial institutions in general.

Note : These are my personal opinions entirely. Please conduct your own due-diligence anywhere you are laying down your dough.

Cardiff, United Kingdom,
Jul 5, 2018,

Great customer service and choice of payment method

As a broker the company does a humane job of addressing the needs of traders and balancing it with the needs of the business in a competitive market. They have good programs for traders and affiliates and the payment methods are also diverse. I have been able to refer a couple of friends with completely different payment preferences and also asked for payouts via different payment methods as I have worked in 3 different countries in my full time jobs over the past 5 years. And so far it has been relatively smooth. I trade some offbeat instruments like Copper and Hang Seng and the Australian SPI and the execution has been acceptable. A lot of traders are very demanding or take exception at the smallest of issues with a broker. Sometimes, a little patience helps in the long run. It has definitely been so in my case!

Mangesh,
Pune, India,
Jun 12, 2018,

Best Service and support

I love the way following with the team.best support ever i get here... Feeling blessed....regular profits and working with rules

San Francisco,CA, USA (really the offices of CapitalStreetFx),
Jun 7, 2018,

Easy withdraw money from Capital Street FX (because they pay my salary)

I have been a client of Capital Street FX since February 2017. What I like most about them is that they have high leverage + 100% account insurance which allows you to claim back a 100% of your losses, if you choose to insure your deposit before you start trading. My strategy involves taking trades around data releases when the market can move very fast and by a big number of pips. I can take such trades that in case of a loss, I can avail my insurance and with the high leverage I can make sizeable trades to maximize my ROI. They have live support 6 hours a day and they also provide support via skype, call backs and email as well as team viewer if required. They offer hundreds of markets, so there is good opportunity to trade with high frequency.

5 Star rating removed.

This review did not come from the USA.  It came from the offices of CapitalStreetFx in India.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.
India,
May 8, 2018,

High Performance CFD Broker - Great Leverage + No Swaps

I have been trading futures for over 6 years now and mostly traded via FCM's based in the US.

Recently I have relocated to a low tax jurisdiction and have moved most of my trading to CFD brokers.

I was referred to Capital Street FX by a friend who has been an IB with them for 2+ years and also maintains a trading account with them.

I was hesitant at first as the press on CFD brokers is almost always mixed. I have traded with FCMs all my trading career and did not want to risk my hard-earned money with someone I don't trust.

My friend offered me a personal guarantee in case anything went wrong and I started with a small investment of $5000 and topped it up with another $1000 during a draw down.

My initial hesitation continued during the first 2 weeks as I found the trading platform totally different to CQG and Trade Station. They don't have as many markets as you would find on a regular futures trading platform but I could find the main markets I needed which are silver, SP500, NDQ100, GBP/JPY(spot only) and WTI Crude.

Gradually, I got my head around the fact that CFDs are traded via a completely different methodology and the benefits include the leverage offered by CFD brokers as well as the commission-free trading environment for some account types. Spreads are more than that on the underlying market - but then everything in life comes with a price tag.

By the 4th week of trading, I could see the distinct advantages of CFDs in general and of Capital Street FX in particular.

My account was swap-free and also commission free and offered me relatively moderate spreads with a leverage of 1:1000 which were HUGE BENEFITS given my style of trading. I researched other brokers and could not find a similar combination at the others - coupled with the large variety of instruments. Some offer high leverage, some offer low spreads, and some have Islamic accounts that are swap free. But not many have everything all in one place.

So far it has been good going for me over the 5 months I have been trading with them.

I have withdrawn my investment of $6000 and also withdrawn $3000 from the moderate profit accumulated over 3 months of on-off trading. I have another $2500 in the account at this time. I intend to top it up again and restart trading once I am back from my holiday.

I received my deposit back via skrill and neteller - my deposit methods and the $3000 was wired to my account. I would like to mention here that this broker does not cover withdrawal fees and so I had to pay the receiving fees on these transactions.

This is the sum total of my experience with this broker so far.

I will be back with further details and update this review based on my further experiences.

Good Luck and Trade Safe

New York, USA,
May 4, 2018,

Scam Broker-Will cheat you and steal your Money

One of the biggest Scam brokers I've ever seen. My personal experience with them is horrible. They are very smart in attracting clients and later trap clients by nicely writing an email about their policy,( If the client really starts making Profit). They will wait for a couple of weeks until you accumulate profit in your account. Very Cunning people. Anyone who reads this review, Please don't waste your money and time with this broker. They stole $43000.00 of my hard earned money. Infact, couple of my friends discouraged me not to join with them, but I didn't listen to them. Will be back with more details.
CAPITAL STREET FX= KING LIER ,SCAM BROKER