CapitalStreetFX.com Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 9, 2018

Related sites include OptionBanque.com

CapitalStreetFX is a forex broker. Capital Street FX offers Pit Trader and WebWire forex trading platform. CapitalStreetFX.com offers over 50 currency pairs, stocks, indices, commodities, cfds, equities and bonds for your personal investment and trading options.

CapitalStreetFX.com

Join live discussion of CapitalStreetFX.com on our forum

Cardiff, United Kingdom,
Jul 5, 2018,

Great customer service and choice of payment method

As a broker the company does a humane job of addressing the needs of traders and balancing it with the needs of the business in a competitive market. They have good programs for traders and affiliates and the payment methods are also diverse. I have been able to refer a couple of friends with completely different payment preferences and also asked for payouts via different payment methods as I have worked in 3 different countries in my full time jobs over the past 5 years. And so far it has been relatively smooth. I trade some offbeat instruments like Copper and Hang Seng and the Australian SPI and the execution has been acceptable. A lot of traders are very demanding or take exception at the smallest of issues with a broker. Sometimes, a little patience helps in the long run. It has definitely been so in my case!
Pune, India,
Jun 12, 2018,

Best Service and support

I love the way following with the team.best support ever i get here... Feeling blessed....regular profits and working with rules
San Francisco,CA, USA (really the offices of CapitalStreetFx),
Jun 7, 2018,

Easy withdraw money from Capital Street FX (because they pay my salary)

I have been a client of Capital Street FX since February 2017. What I like most about them is that they have high leverage + 100% account insurance which allows you to claim back a 100% of your losses, if you choose to insure your deposit before you start trading. My strategy involves taking trades around data releases when the market can move very fast and by a big number of pips. I can take such trades that in case of a loss, I can avail my insurance and with the high leverage I can make sizeable trades to maximize my ROI. They have live support 6 hours a day and they also provide support via skype, call backs and email as well as team viewer if required. They offer hundreds of markets, so there is good opportunity to trade with high frequency.
5 Star rating removed.

This review did not come from the USA.  It came from the offices of CapitalStreetFx in India.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.
India,
May 8, 2018,

High Performance CFD Broker - Great Leverage + No Swaps

I have been trading futures for over 6 years now and mostly traded via FCM's based in the US.

Recently I have relocated to a low tax jurisdiction and have moved most of my trading to CFD brokers.

I was referred to Capital Street FX by a friend who has been an IB with them for 2+ years and also maintains a trading account with them.

I was hesitant at first as the press on CFD brokers is almost always mixed. I have traded with FCMs all my trading career and did not want to risk my hard-earned money with someone I don't trust.

My friend offered me a personal guarantee in case anything went wrong and I started with a small investment of $5000 and topped it up with another $1000 during a draw down.

My initial hesitation continued during the first 2 weeks as I found the trading platform totally different to CQG and Trade Station. They don't have as many markets as you would find on a regular futures trading platform but I could find the main markets I needed which are silver, SP500, NDQ100, GBP/JPY(spot only) and WTI Crude.

Gradually, I got my head around the fact that CFDs are traded via a completely different methodology and the benefits include the leverage offered by CFD brokers as well as the commission-free trading environment for some account types. Spreads are more than that on the underlying market - but then everything in life comes with a price tag.

By the 4th week of trading, I could see the distinct advantages of CFDs in general and of Capital Street FX in particular.

My account was swap-free and also commission free and offered me relatively moderate spreads with a leverage of 1:1000 which were HUGE BENEFITS given my style of trading. I researched other brokers and could not find a similar combination at the others - coupled with the large variety of instruments. Some offer high leverage, some offer low spreads, and some have Islamic accounts that are swap free. But not many have everything all in one place.

So far it has been good going for me over the 5 months I have been trading with them.

I have withdrawn my investment of $6000 and also withdrawn $3000 from the moderate profit accumulated over 3 months of on-off trading. I have another $2500 in the account at this time. I intend to top it up again and restart trading once I am back from my holiday.

I received my deposit back via skrill and neteller - my deposit methods and the $3000 was wired to my account. I would like to mention here that this broker does not cover withdrawal fees and so I had to pay the receiving fees on these transactions.

This is the sum total of my experience with this broker so far.

I will be back with further details and update this review based on my further experiences.

Good Luck and Trade Safe
New York, USA,
May 4, 2018,

Scam Broker-Will cheat you and steal your Money

One of the biggest Scam brokers I've ever seen. My personal experience with them is horrible. They are very smart in attracting clients and later trap clients by nicely writing an email about their policy,( If the client really starts making Profit). They will wait for a couple of weeks until you accumulate profit in your account. Very Cunning people. Anyone who reads this review, Please don't waste your money and time with this broker. They stole $43000.00 of my hard earned money. Infact, couple of my friends discouraged me not to join with them, but I didn't listen to them. Will be back with more details.
CAPITAL STREET FX= KING LIER ,SCAM BROKER
Nov 10, 2017,

Unreliable broker, no support and they do not meet the minimum standards of clients trustability

Oct 29, 2017 - 1 Star I tried to work for this company and help them with the advertisement, after putting all my efforts, I received no communication from them when I emailed them. They just milked me and disappeared. I don't recommend this broker to people because they are dishonest with the marketers who work for them and they are definitely not expected to be honest with their members
Delhi, India,
Oct 24, 2017,

A distinct brokerage experience

I have been trading with this broker since 2015. My Account ID is CSFX15488. I have found the spreads and leverage at this broker to be rather suitable for my trading style. The leverage is upto 1:1000 and with their tradeable bonuses, I have been able to hold positions during drawdowns successfully. Their range of products is also quite comprehensive and they have now added cryptocurrency trading with a leverage of 1:10.

The range of payment options is also fairly standard with cards, local transfers, skrill, neteller and wire transfers all available. I have been informed that they are also adding more payment options including mobile wallets for select regions very soon.

There is a large crowd of brokers out there and every broker can seem like a clone. In my experience, I have found CSFX trying to make a conscious effort to distinguish their products and services.

Would recommend this broker if you are a regular swing trader like me.
Istanbul, Turkey,
Aug 2, 2017,

great bonuses, high leverage, fast withdrawals and very good IB program (From an IB)

i love this broker as it has the best tradeable bonuses ever with very high leverage great IB rebates program low spreatheds( ECN ) and flexibility platform you can trade almost everything there i have an IB account since 9 months and till now, the withdraw process is good. you need to try it and you love it like me
Bulgaria,
Jul 27, 2017,

Highly recommended

account number: csfx20252

Very satisfied with their services. I strongly recommend this broker, because for once their spreads are much lower than what I've seen with any other broker, and for two I get 200% bonus and 1:1000 leverage. No swaps either. Withdrawals are on time and their support are always prompt to reply.

10 out of 10. Best broker so far
Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Dec 7, 2016,

I've been trading with many brokers, none of them offered me trading conditions like with Capital Street FX. Not only I trade with 1:1000 leverage, but I also have 10% stop out on 200% bonus. Withdrawals are same day. I recommend them to all