SuperForex.com Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 16, 2018
June 2016 - May 2017:  Large numbers of suspicious and fake positive reviews submitted for SuperForex.

SuperForex is a forex broker. Super Forex offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platformSuperForex.com offers over 100 currency pairs, cfds, indices, energy, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

SuperForex.com

Join live discussion of SuperForex.com on our forum

Malaysia,
Aug 8, 2018,

I think their Customer Support is cool. A day before I had an issue with my withdrawal to PayPal. I began to suspect them in dishonesty, but it appeared that I made an error with my account details. As soon as we fixed it I got my funds back.
France,
Aug 5, 2018,

Requore

They claim that no requotes when trading. That's a huge lie.
When volumes rise and there is price volatility, it's nearly impossible to get rid of/buy something because of requote.

Be wary
Reply by Superfx_official submitted Aug 9, 2018:
Hello Max'68,
Thanks for your feedback. We ask you to provide our support team with the confirmation of the appearance of requotes and also do not forget to indicate your account number. Without this information, we can not treat your feedback as real.

We also want to remind, that we do not have a requotes and in case of any questions, you should first contact the support department and they will help to solve your problems individually.
Taiwan, Province of China,
Jun 20, 2018,

Super Forex is really a Super SCAM

Hello everyone

I also have the same problem with Merike

Super Forex just wants to take away your money, they won't let you take profit away

When I want to withdraw my profits, they use some reason to deduct my money directly

In addition to deducting all my profits directly, the losses of the company’s transactions are also fully calculated on my account.

So, my initial deposit is also deducted

Super Forex is really a Super SCAM
Reply by Superfx_official submitted Jul 25, 2018:
Hello, dear Leo Tseng! Thaks for your feedback.

We want to inform you, that some violations were found while checking your trading history, that is why the correction been held and your withdrawal was cancelled and turned back to your trading account. These is the point of the Public Offer Agreement, according to which the cancellation was procedured - points #3.16.9

Also SuperForex grants access to all the major trading platforms in the world. Our users may benefit from a brief Forex training course by opening a free demo account and learn the basic steps of managing their funds on the foreign exchange (FX) market.

# 3.16.9 In extreme cases short-term queues lasting less than 180 seconds can be cancelled if they are found to be abusive.

In order to avoid adjustment in the future, the company SuperForex recommends you to read the terms of the Public Offer Agreement.
Everything was done strictly according to the standards of International Legal Agreement and under IFSC regulation.
Estonia, Estonia,
Jun 17, 2018,

Hello,

SCAM BROKER! They cancelled all my wininngs.

They have so called "copy trading" program. So i deposited 100 dollars, i joind few people. Made around 1000 dollars per day.

Tried to cash out, then withdrawal was cancelled. They took off most money by saing it violates their terms (3 min minimum trading time).

So they took off unfair traded money and left 220 dollars. So i made manual trade and won, balance was 340 dollars.

I made cash out and they cancelled it and no response to email anymore. Also live chat dont answer.

Dont use this broker, they wont pay you any winnings.
Reply by Superfx_official submitted Jun 26, 2018:
Hello, Merike! You see, the Master's deals, that you copied, were also cancelled, as far as they were held with breaking rules mentioned in the Public Offer Agreement.
The whole sum for cancellation is similar for master and the follower(as far as deals are copied).
So our actions were absolutely correct.
It is all written in the Public agreement, that you should have read while opening your trading account.
So, it is quite understandable , that it is not a pleasant situation, but no one is guilty here.
You decided to choose that very Master to copy his each and every deal. It is quite obvious, that trades can be possitive and negative so their copies are the same.
That's why we always strongly recommend our customers to read all the agreement attentively.
Hope, we have cleared everything out now.
Good luck to you and have a good day!
Durban, South Africa,
Jun 14, 2018,

Super fores is not a scam

I stand corrected super forex is not a scam, i had a problem with my funds not appearing on my account,
Super forex fixed and my account manager i was very helpful looking forward on working with you superforex

Jun 11, 2018 - 1 Star I made a deposit with my credit card via megatransfer they deducated the funds from my credit card but the funds never appeared i got an email saying i must wait 1 hour, i waited after 2 hours i had a live chat with them they said it can take a day its been more then 2 working days waiting fot my funds to appear, super forex is a scam guys beware of this broker they only want to steal our money
Zajecar, Serbia and Montenegro,
May 18, 2018,

Unprofessionall

Hi.
Till now I was surprised with SuperForex customer policy but bellow I will explain why I don't trust them anymore.

First, Yesterday (May, 17.2018) they changed a minimum lot size from 0.01 Lot to 0.50 Lots for Micro accounts. It was done without any prior notice or without some announcement. Just imagine, they change it for 5000% and they didn't tell the customer about it.

When I realized that they change it, and when I asked what is it about, they told me "Sorry. Our mistake." and that was it. Still They claim 0.01 as a minimum lotsize, and I can see, that You didn't change it, too.

Second, about HotEnergyBonus (60% on deposit). I had an account for a while and I traded on it. Sometimes ago when I read about that Bonus, I made a deposit with it. Suddenly, all my deposits before that moment they count as they were made with bonus. So, if You have deposit 100 USD$ without it and 1 USD$ with that kind of bonus they will count that You deposited 101 USD$ with HotEnergyBonus. Beware.

It is not a matter of money it is a matter of principals.
Reply by Superfx_official submitted Jun 7, 2018:
Hello Dragisa. Thank you for this feedback. We would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused by changes associated with this account type.
But at the same time we would like to remind you that according to clause 2.1.3 of the Public Offer Agreement: The Customer's acknowledgments that the Company is entitled to change, add, rename or leave unaltered its services without any prior notice. The Customer also acknowledges that the Agreement is applicable to services, which can be changed, added or renamed in the future. In this regard, we ask you to read the terms of the Public Offer Agreement more carefully, so that similar situations do not arise in the future.
At the moment, all the changes for these type of account are canceled and you can get acquainted with the current conditions on the company's website. Thank you for understanding.
Italy, Italy,
May 10, 2018,

My deposit has never arrived

Dear all,
I made a bank transfer from my Italian bank account to this broker German Bank account, usually it takes 2/3 working days, actually I did it 30th of April 2018 and today we are 10th of May 2018 and I haven't received any deposit yet. I transfered 3000,00€ !!!! No one answered to me even if I contacted online customer service and all of them told me "we are checking with our bank..." but the problem is still here!! I sent an email to his bank and the bank doesn't want to tell me about my money! I sent another email to his support service, nothing again. I really worry this broken stole my money!!!!
Reply by Superfx_official submitted May 14, 2018:
Hello Mike 75, thanks for your review. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Also we want to inform you that your deposit was successfully credited, please check your account. Probably the delay on the deposit was due to a large number of holidays because usually the deposit through the bank is credited within 3-5 working days. We hope that this situation will not happen again. Have a nice day.
SOUTH AFRICA, South Africa,
May 3, 2018,

BIG SCAM DO NOT JOIN

People don't be fooled by the good reviews u see here . me I was scammed recently by this broker . I have deposited but the money does not reflect on my trading account .. So I want to warn people. NEVER trust this broker with your money ...they are a BIG SCAM , save yourself before its too late
Reply by Superfx_official submitted May 8, 2018:
Hello JOHN. We are very sorry that you had this problem. But you must understand that the operations of entering and withdrawing money can be delayed by the bank's fault, too. And as far as we know, you contacted the customer support department and you were helped and your deposit was successfully credited to your trading account. Please check it. If you have any questions, please contact our customer support. We wish you a good day and successful trading.
Sri Lanka,
Mar 2, 2018,

Genuine indeed

They have resolved my issue. I can say they are genuine. It just took some time. So pls ignore my previous post

Mar 1, 2018 - 3 Stars I won their demo contest and got money. After fulfillng volume conditions I withdrew part of it according to their rules. Suddenly the account balance was set to zero when I asked them why they say they can cancel price at any time. No other valid reason!
Reply by Superfx_official submitted Mar 6, 2018:
Hello Nperera. Thanks for your feedback. We are very sorry that you had this problem, but we did our best to solve it as quickly as possible. Thank you for your understanding of this situation. We wish you successful trading and further winnings in the competitions.
South Africa,
Mar 1, 2018,

Previously I have said that superforex did not send the email. They did send the chat via email and I would like to cancel my previous post.

Mar 1, 2018 - 1 Star I have spoken online with Elizabeth from Superforex via chat room and asked her to email me the chat because at the end of the chat there was no option of sending a transcript but there was no email. If the broker cannot even be honest by honoring a simple request like sending you the chat via email how can they be trusted with your money.
Reply by Superfx_official submitted Mar 6, 2018:
Hello Ronald, thank you for your review. Our support team is always ready to help customers in any situation, so try as much as possible to describe your problem in more detail and they will try to do everything possible to solve it. We hope that you have no more problems and wish you a profitable trading.