ColmexPro.com Review Visit site

Updated: Apr 30, 2018
January 2018:  There is an FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company.  The FPA recommends caution dealing with Colmex Pro until this issue is resolved.

ColmexPro is a forex broker. Colmex Pro offers the MetaTrader 4 and MT Mobile forex online trading top platforms. ColmexPro.com offers over 30 forex pairs, stocks, cfds, futures, options, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

ColmexPro.com

Join live discussion of ColmexPro.com on our forum

Case IDFiledCase nameVerdict
2018-0052018-01-08hugo. vs colmexpro.comguilty
2017-1132017-11-01chitak vs colmexpro.comresolved

aziazi,
uk, United Kingdom,
Apr 26, 2018,

There's s*** and then there's colmex

Do not trade with this company. No.1 FOREX, spreads are wide and on top charge commissions, you can easily find other brokers with virtually zero spread who chare a bit of commission or no commission with wider spread colmex have both.
NO2. After a trading day i was down around $60 no biggie, so i checked my trades next day on the internal site to find that i was down -$300 with an open position. I contacted support and eventually was sorted. (my question is what if i didn't check and bring it to their attention)
NO3. I requested a withdrawal (which you have to print a form out and fill it out by hand and send it to them) and state where i wanted the withdrawal to go. I asked it to go to the credit card i deposited from or my bank account. They sent a part of the payment to a card that i had deposited a year or so go that had been cancelled by me,(i did not specify i wanted payment to this card) i again have been in touch with support saying it iwll turn up , it will go to the account that is linked with this card (and i mentioned there is no account linked with this card)

GUYS PLEASE STAY AWAY .... i have pictures of all conversations and when i had the extra imaginary loss in my account if anyone does not believe me
NJ Trade,
Leeds, United Kingdom,
Jan 22, 2018,

Colmex removed all my profits

I traded with Colmex Pro from January 2017 until September 2017. When I tried to withdraw my profits they accused me of using a third party to trade and then removed all of my profits.

Avoid like the plague!

Oct 24, 2017 - 1 Star I started Using Colmex around 9 months ago and once you read the below I don't think any reader of this will want to use them in the future.
Over the 9 months I made some profits of around Euro 9,000.
When I tried to withdraw some funds Colmex said they were looking into the account although no queries had been raised over the preceding 9 months.
Then after 21 days of me consistently chasing Colmex finally asked some simple questions all of which I answered.
Then after another week of me chasing Colmex they responded and had invented a convenient list of assumptions and incorrect conclusions from their assumptions and used this self created story to effectively 'stole' my profits by reversing them and returned my initial deposit to me. It is important to note that they provided no evidence for their assumptions nor conclusions. The couldn't as they were making it up.
Since then they have ignored all my e mails and still provided no evidence at all for their position. As I said earlier that is because they invented the excuse it to effectively 'steal' the profits.
Colmex treatment of this matter has been scandalous and I would recommend that you do not use this Broker.

chitak,
Sofia, Bulgaria,
Dec 28, 2017,

Issue escalated to Traders Court chitak vs colmexpro.com | RESOLVED
This is an update to my previous review. I want to say I've received my money from Colmex and am happy to report my problems with Colmex have been now all positively resolved. Colmex

The FPA is pleased to note that Chitak's issue below has been resolved.

Oct 23, 2017 - 0 Stars Beware of this broker, they confiscated all profits for no legitimate reason!
I deposited about 10000 USD into a Colmex account about 1 year ago, Jan 2017. I made a profit of nearly 3000USD when execution became much worse than it had been so I decided to withdraw all my funds, this all happened in the beginning of October.

Immediately after I submitted a withdrawal request Colmex sent me an email that they are blocking my account and will be investigating it. About 10 days later they emailed me asking some questions, there were questions about my strategy and if I use automated trading, and if anyone manages my account other than me. I answered that I trade with a newstrading EA and nobody other than me has access.

A few more days passed by and Colmex informed me that they have concluded my account is manged by a 3rd party which violates the contract and they confiscated my profit and returned my deposit back to my Skrill account. I did email them a couple times throughout the process and after but there were no replies, they simply ignored my emails.

Looks like the other posters were also 'scammed' by Colmex around the same time. Which makes me wonder if they just looked at whoever is profitable and just looked for ways to confiscate profits.
hugo.,
Netherlands,
Oct 25, 2017,

Stealing profits after 8 months of trading.

Issue escalated to Traders Court hugo. vs colmexpro.com | GUILTY
After trading for 8 months, when I wanted to withdraw my funds, colmex decided to voide all profits I had made on the account. First, I received a message that my account was under investigation. Than they put me on hold for a month and finally they deleted all my profits with the excuse that my account had been managed by a third party.

They don’t have any ground that gives them the right to do this, it’s just insane.
First, there is no such thing as a third party that managed my account. I traded on my own behalf all the time. Second, they didn’t have any remarks about my trading for the whole period when I was an active client. Only when they see the money will leave the company (and they stop earning commissions from me) they decide to not pay up and steal the profits I’ve made.

I can only recommend to stay away from this company if you plan to make some money on the forex market.
Mayarda,
Slovenia,
Oct 23, 2017,

This broker steal clients profit

I also have bad experiences with Colmex Pro.

I have a trading account for them since the beginning of 2017. Initially, I was pleased with my service and I thought they were serious brokers because they are regulated with the EU, and besides MT4, they also offer advanced trading platforms (Colmex Pro Trader).

After more than 190 average markets, which I carried out this year, I did a good job in September and I became profitable. It looks like Colmex Pro does not like this, they cancel all my profits and break my trading account.

I sent 5 emails between September 28, 2017 and October 13, 2017, but they did not answer one. They steal customers a lot of profitable profits and after they defend themselves with silence. Shame on Colmex Pro and with your behavior to the dealer. I will sue the prosecutor against this agent.
Nikiito,
Czech Republic,
Oct 23, 2017,

Bad working whit ColmexPro!!!

Hi I would like to share my experience by working whit ColmexPro. After 8 months of work, I tried to withdraw my money. As a result my account was blocked for 1 month without explanation. After the end of the month my funds were transferred to my account,but whitout profits.In my opinion,it make no sense to invest in a broker from you cannot get your earned money.
lvelho,
Lisbon, Portugal,
Oct 19, 2017,

Colmex Pro stole my money

Colmex Pro (www.colmexpro.com) is an awful broker. To call it a broker is a generous act. A scammer is far more appropriate.

Have been trading with them for several months. As soon as some interesting profits are made, Colmex terminates the account and seizes the complete amount of profits. In the process they don't substantiate anything, they don't communicate. They just make a lump sum debit in your MT4 account and steal your money.

Since more than one month now, Colmex has not answered a single email, namely to clarify where are the funds they stole away from me.

You trade, you make gains, they loose due to their rigged business model, they close your account, they steal your money, they don't communicate and leave no other option for you than to hit social media and address the regulations bodies in Cyprus.

This broker is great for traders who loose money. If your plan is to be profitable, stay away as you will get into real problems getting your money back.

Disclaimer: this post aims not only to warn other possible traders and customers, but also and above all, is a part of the efforts to recover my funds back from Colmex. I wish to make this very clear
Mindaugas,
Lithuania, Lithuania,
Oct 12, 2017,

Awoid this broker!

Hello, I want to tell you about a bad experience. I trading for a few months. I used MY OWN news EA and had a profit. After a few months, they blocked my account because them not like my profit.. They refund only deposit, and all profits were canceled. Absurd!
So, go away from this SCAM broker!!!
Danny,
Beer Sheva, Israel,
Jul 11, 2016,

Oh it's amazing, now everything is clear about Colmex, please have a look what Colmex just accused with:
"Lawsuit request against the Forex company Colmex and Meir Barak: collecting interests and dividends unlawfully"
Please have a look in: http://colmexpro.co/

2016-07-07 1 Star I uploaded my funds to colmexpro.com via a debit card and they were quick to accept. I've recently been trying to withdraw said funds and they've made the process very difficult every step of the way. My funds are still stuck in the account. DO NOT USE Colmex
I really disappointed from colmex, my conclusion is they are scammers like another brokers.
Tom,
Austria, Austria,
Apr 8, 2016,

We start working with Colmex - up to now I can review only positiv .. investments in forex - depend on you're trading style may be good here. We are now 3 months invested and what we check is ok .. we will trade next month`s and I belief that 3 stars are minimum and see 4 stars or 5 coming soon .. Cheers have a pip filled day Tom