JunoMarkets.com Review

Updated: Jan 20, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

JunoMarkets is a forex broker. Juno Markets offers MT4 and MT4 mobile top forex trading platform. JunoMarkets.com offers over 45 currency pairs, gold, silver, oil and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

JunoMarkets.com
2020-07-12:  The Securities Commission Malaysia (SC) has added JunoMarkets to its investor alerts list for
(i) Carrying out unlicensed capital market activities of dealing in securities and derivatives
(ii) Misrepresentation, misusing SC’s name and logo
CLICK HERE and HERE to verify.

Established: 2014
Address: Law Partners House, Kumul Highway, Port Vila, Vanuatu
Contact: support@junomarkets.com, +852 6043 7214
Regulators: VFSC #No. 40099
CFD: (15+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Alipay, FasaPay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WeChatPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Alipay, FasaPay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WeChatPay

Join live discussion of JunoMarkets.com on our forum

JunoMarkets.com profile provided by Morten Fillipsen, Jan 28, 2016

At Juno Markets, we’re passionate about giving you an online trading environment with plenty of financial products to trade, innovative technology and truly personal service.

We believe in

- Partnerships: Working with Introducing Brokers throughout Asia to give our clients the best combination of technology and personal attention

- Focus: We are Asia based and Asia focused. Our trading servers and pricing engines are placed in Asia, close to our clients, meaning minimal latency and split-second execution. Our clients are serviced in their native languages from our offices throughout the region.

- Technology: We are passionate about technology, delivering some of the most advanced yet simple and intuitive tools to our partners along with constantly working to create an even better trading environment for our clients

- Integrity: Juno Markets is founded by and managed by industry veterans who know the value of long-term relationships. We seek to create value for our partners, and give our clients the tools to sustain longterm profitability in their trading.

Malaysia, Brazil,
Jan 12, 2021,

Money profit deduction and no withdrawal.

My account got profits nearly 2500 USD and the the Broker deduct my account. It was the worst broker service and they are even being alerted by Malaysia authority.

Kediri, Indonesia,
Jan 11, 2021,

Great broker

JunoMarkets is a great broker with a great services. fast deposit and withdrawal services. not dissapointed join with JunoMarkets

Manila, Philippines,
Dec 8, 2020,

Great Experience

Extremely newbie-friendly, deposits are fast, website looks great and is easy to navigate and managers are great too! Overall, a nice experience for someone like me who is new to trading.
Davao city, Philippines,
Nov 20, 2020,

I love juno market

I love juno market fast deposit in fast withdrawal  I recommend this brocker because all are amazing intern of trading
Indonesia, Indonesia,

Best broker STP

Juno Market is the best broker. Fast in withdrawal and deposit, can be via local bank. Friendly service. Thank
Kalimantan utara, Indonesia,

Good broker

I was Verry happy know juno broker, this broker never cheat me, and i was very thankfull

kediri, Indonesia,
Nov 16, 2020,

nice broker for newbie advance and proffesional trader

a good broker .. fast depo and wd.
so far so good.
i recommend this broker to whoever want good broker.

Wonosobo, Indonesia,
Nov 12, 2020,

Withdrawals are processed quickly when I request a withdrawal.

My previous review of Junomarkets was a bad communication. Jivestor as a copy trade service system provider is not fast enough to provide accurate information about the transactions I have made. Currently, fund withdrawal transactions have been processed safely to my bank account. I have made 2 withdrawals as a Signal Provider for $ 107 and $ 185. CS Junomarkets is quite friendly and responsive when I make a complaint, and withdrawals are processed quickly when I request a withdrawal.

Oct 19, 2020 - 1 Star My experience is not good as a signal provider in Junomarkets auto trade (junomarkets.jivestor.com), I made a withdrawal but the funds didn't go to my account. Even though I have complained, but until now it has not been taken seriously.

Reply by Juno Markets submitted Oct 26, 2020 Hi @youngmaster, sorry for your inconvenience. I am Taufan, the Public Relation Manager for Juno Markets. To resolve your issue, may we know your name and email that is listed on our platform?

kuala lumpur, Malaysia,
Nov 4, 2020,

Juno Market is simple broker, easy and spread low. also juno market offers mamm to client.

Jakarta, Indonesia,
Nov 4, 2020,

Friendly service, great broker overall

Best broker I have known so far. They have very friendly customer services. Good deals. They also have a copy-trading app called Juno Auto Trader. Keep up the good work Junos!