JunoMarkets.com Review

Updated: Apr 13, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

JunoMarkets is a forex broker. Juno Markets offers MT4 and MT4 mobile top forex trading platform. JunoMarkets.com offers over 45 currency pairs, gold, silver, oil and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

JunoMarkets.com
2020-07-12:  The Securities Commission Malaysia (SC) has added JunoMarkets to its investor alerts list for
(i) Carrying out unlicensed capital market activities of dealing in securities and derivatives
(ii) Misrepresentation, misusing SC’s name and logo
CLICK HERE and HERE to verify.

Established: 2014
Address: Law Partners House, Kumul Highway, Port Vila, Vanuatu
Contact: support@junomarkets.com, +852 6043 7214
Regulators: VFSC #No. 40099
CFD: (15+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Alipay, FasaPay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WeChatPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Alipay, FasaPay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WeChatPay

Join live discussion of JunoMarkets.com on our forum

JunoMarkets.com profile provided by Morten Fillipsen, Jan 28, 2016

At Juno Markets, we’re passionate about giving you an online trading environment with plenty of financial products to trade, innovative technology and truly personal service.

We believe in

- Partnerships: Working with Introducing Brokers throughout Asia to give our clients the best combination of technology and personal attention

- Focus: We are Asia based and Asia focused. Our trading servers and pricing engines are placed in Asia, close to our clients, meaning minimal latency and split-second execution. Our clients are serviced in their native languages from our offices throughout the region.

- Technology: We are passionate about technology, delivering some of the most advanced yet simple and intuitive tools to our partners along with constantly working to create an even better trading environment for our clients

- Integrity: Juno Markets is founded by and managed by industry veterans who know the value of long-term relationships. We seek to create value for our partners, and give our clients the tools to sustain longterm profitability in their trading.

Taguig, Philippines,
Mar 5, 2021,

The best trading platform of all time it is super easy to use

The best platform for you a friendly Forex broker and easy to use.

there's a lot of options that will help you.

Feb 25, 2021,

Great brokerage. Simple and easy to use platform.

Easy funding of accounts and great customer service. They have easy to use platform for those who want to start trading. They have free signals too!

Feb 19, 2021,

Great platform. Juno market is the first broker I have this new chapter of my life as a trader. very recommendable, with a lot of opportunities to profit together with their professional trader here in the Philippines.

Alberta, Canada,
Feb 11, 2021,

Excellent service!

Very straight forward and easy to use I would recommend them to everyone! I believe my money is safe and that is a big thing to me.

Kristian Bermundo,
Philippines, Philippines,
Feb 7, 2021,

It's nice. It's smooth.

It is a smooth transaction with Juno markets. It's just that I have issues in verifying of my account. I can't withdraw my earnings . Little help please?

Malaysia, Brazil,
Jan 12, 2021,

Money profit deduction and no withdrawal.

My account got profits nearly 2500 USD and the the Broker deduct my account. It was the worst broker service and they are even being alerted by Malaysia authority.
Kediri, Indonesia,
Jan 11, 2021,

Great broker

JunoMarkets is a great broker with a great services. fast deposit and withdrawal services. not dissapointed join with JunoMarkets

Dec 8, 2020,

Great Experience

Extremely newbie-friendly, deposits are fast, website looks great and is easy to navigate and managers are great too! Overall, a nice experience for someone like me who is new to trading.
Davao city, Philippines,
Nov 20, 2020,

I love juno market

I love juno market fast deposit in fast withdrawal  I recommend this brocker because all are amazing intern of trading
Indonesia, Indonesia,
Nov 16, 2020,

Best broker STP

Juno Market is the best broker. Fast in withdrawal and deposit, can be via local bank. Friendly service. Thank