JunoMarkets.com Review

Updated: Sep 18, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

JunoMarkets is a forex broker. Juno Markets offers MT4 and MT4 mobile top forex trading platform. JunoMarkets.com offers over 45 currency pairs, gold, silver, oil and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

JunoMarkets.com
November 2017:  There is an FPA Traders Court Guilty vote against this company.  The FPA recommends caution dealing with Juno Markets until this issue is resolved.

Established: 2014
Address: Law Partners House, Kumul Highway, Port Vila, Vanuatu
Contact: support@junomarkets.com, +852 6043 7214
Regulators: VFSC #No. 40099
CFD: (15+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Alipay, FasaPay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WeChatPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Alipay, FasaPay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WeChatPay

Join live discussion of JunoMarkets.com on our forum

JunoMarkets.com profile provided by Morten Fillipsen, Jan 28, 2016

At Juno Markets, we’re passionate about giving you an online trading environment with plenty of financial products to trade, innovative technology and truly personal service.

We believe in

- Partnerships: Working with Introducing Brokers throughout Asia to give our clients the best combination of technology and personal attention

- Focus: We are Asia based and Asia focused. Our trading servers and pricing engines are placed in Asia, close to our clients, meaning minimal latency and split-second execution. Our clients are serviced in their native languages from our offices throughout the region.

- Technology: We are passionate about technology, delivering some of the most advanced yet simple and intuitive tools to our partners along with constantly working to create an even better trading environment for our clients

- Integrity: Juno Markets is founded by and managed by industry veterans who know the value of long-term relationships. We seek to create value for our partners, and give our clients the tools to sustain longterm profitability in their trading.

Viet Nam, Viet Nam,
Jun 13, 2019,

Review for JunoMarkets

Very very good service even make a deposit have to bother i beautiful marketing girl up at midnight for making deposit to me. Love this broker

Benefits of this broker:
- Deposit fast in few minutes
- Support services good
- Requests for solving the problem fast

Shah Alam, Malaysia,
Sep 17, 2019,

Good and excellent

Good and excellent. Easy to use the applications. Easy to invest my money. Easy to making my side income.

Sabah Malaysia, Malaysia,
May 6, 2020,

Easy deposit and easy withdrawal

So far i used Junomarkets broker deposit, trading& withdraw is good... best broker for me.

Sungai Petani, Malaysia,
Feb 6, 2020,

Juno market is the best broker

Well said, stp broker nice spread and good service enough. Feel better trade at juno. Good place to trade.

Gemma,
Vancouver, Canada,
Jun 17, 2020,

Canadian Experience

As a Canadian it was pointless to use Skrill to fund your account unless you want to make small very limited credit card deposits and wait a week for it to be deposited. Just thought I would share our pain! Wire transfer is the only way to go. Otherwise the help was great.
Good luck to all

Aslan,
, Hong Kong,
Jun 5, 2016,

This is a formal reply from Juno Markets to Andre:

Dear Andre,

We are sorry to hear about your experience with Juno Markets and apologize for any inconvenience caused. We would also like to clarify to the public the history of your experience so there is no misunderstanding.

You have been a client since April 2015 and we appreciate your business. On the day you requested your withdrawal, we had offered to send your funds via bank wire or through a local money exchanger. As you had insisted on receiving funds via Fasapay, we had to wait for Fasapay to allow us to deposit USD in order to process your payment. At the time, Fasapay was unable to receive USD into their bank account in order for us to process withdrawals.

As a courtesy to our clients, we had offered free wire bank wire withdrawals and waived all associated bank fees. We would like to emphasize that your withdrawal, along with all other client withdrawals were processed and that all client withdrawals were processed in the same day they were requested. Unfortunately, your case was different as you did not want to initially receive a bank wire.

We are always continuing to improve the processing time for clients and have implemented new deposit and withdrawal methods specifically for Indonesia. We are proud to announce that clients in Indonesia should now be able to send and receive funds nearly instantly of their requests.

Juno Markets

FPA Review Moderation Team Note: If you click where it asks "Is This Your Site", you can register as a reviews representative. This wll allow you to submit comments which tie to individual reviews.

Moscow, Russian Federation,
Oct 3, 2018,

My account is 2143410216
I recieved money. Thx
But have delay with withdrawal near 25days

Sep 20, 2018 - 1 Star Junomarkets doesn't pay me my profit!!! 2428$
My account number is 2143410216
I Recieved only my deposit on skrill.
My profit they told me send in 6 sep.
Today is 20sep.
This company don`t answer me.

Johor, Malaysia,
May 21, 2020,

Easy to sign up and very fast verification. Deposit also very fast, did not witdraw yet, buy hope my withdrawal have no issue.

Kuala lumpur, Malaysia,
Aug 30, 2019,

Recommend broker for forex trading !

Juno market was really awesome, it got fastest withdrawal and deposit compared to other broker . The order execution was fast and no reqoutes

VU DAI THANG,
Ha Hoa - Phu Tho, Viet Nam,
Mar 27, 2020,

THE BEST site for trading forex 2020

JUNOMARKET is now the best site for trader over the world.
The site have an large supporter and chatter with the helpful for everyone!
I can deposite and withdrawn my fund very quickly.
The trafffic on site is allways highest!
viva Junomarket make me happiness and make help me to earn the money!