BerndaleCapital.com Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 19, 2018

BerndaleCapital is a forex broker. Berndale Capital offers the MetaTrader 4 and Mobile forex trading top platform. BerndaleCapital.com offers over 60 forex currency pairs, stock indices and crude oil for your personal investment and trading options.

BerndaleCapital.com

Join live discussion of BerndaleCapital.com on our forum

jpdlegault,
Lasalle (Montreal burrough), QC, Canada,
Oct 15, 2018,

Low spread costs

My last review was that their spread costs were fairly high but that was because they have two types of paired instruments. At first I tried eurusd pair but after the last review, I found eurusd.b. All those pairs ending with the suffix ".b" are some of the most aggressive spread costs I have ever seen. And because of that I have increased my evaluation to 4 stars.

Oct 5, 2018 - 3 Stars I agree with you totally FPA, and no hard feelings James!
I trade EU nad one thing I could not miss noticing since the neir new installation are the high spread costs (1.7 before commissions) right during the Euro session today. I therefore lower my assessment to no more than 3 stars.

Oct 4, 2018 - 5 Stars To James from the UK, look I am giving them a 5 stars and I am not a fake out there. I really live in Montreal Canada, BerndaleCapital does not pay a penny for anything I write in here. I am just another trader. Whereas you, James, you are making suggestions based on nothing. It is your testimony that is at risk of being discarded as true. You sign as a guest! Are at the employ of competitor broker. I am a registered user in this forum and I am a live client at BerndaleCapital. What are your motives to give a 1 star when you sign in as a guest? If you have something real to say then say it! Not just accusations thrown into the wind.

Oct 3, 2018 - 5 Stars With regards to my previous entry, I got my new credentials and was able to re log in to my live account. It just took longer than expected to install that new technology at BernadaleCapital's end. I should have been more patient since sometimes installation of new technology may take longer than anticipated (I should know as a former programmer analyst) and I also should have taken into account the time difference between Merlbourne and Montreal. I apologize to BerndaleCapital if I may have raised suspicion when all they did is act in kindness and professionalism. It is I who showed impatience. This is why I am giving them a 5 stars.

Oct 2, 2018 - No Rating I could not login on Monday Oct 01 broker time (Sunday Sep 30 EST/EDT) I wrote to my manager and she told me that they were installing new technology and that I would be getting new login details withing the next 2 hours. That was almost 2 days ago. If this is happening to all their client base then I am just going to wait for this long installation to be completed, but if I am singled out I would want to know why???

2018-10-04 Review Moderation Team Note
For the record, James left his review before your first 5 Star review was approved.  Nonetheless, the FPA believes that the claim by James that all the 5 star reviews are fakes from the company is incorrect.

The FPA goes to great efforts to screen all reviews, positive and negative.  It is possible a few fakes can slip through, but we believe the overwhelming majority of reviews displayed on the FPA's website are honest experiences of real traders.  In cases where fakes submitted by a company are discovered, those get notes to let people know and are set to Zero stars.

We would like to ask all reviewers to focus on their own experiences.  Just because one client reports a bad experience does not automatically mean everyone had the same problem.  Just because one client reports a good experience does not mean that all clients never have had or never will have any problems.  The FPA has seen low rated companies improve their ratings over time.  The FPA has seen well rated companies turn around and steal money from some or all of their clients.

If you have a good experience with a company, leave a review and tell everyone why.  If you have a bad experience with a company, leave a review and tell everyone why.  If it's a very bad experience, you can also open a thread in the Scam Alerts folder of the FPA's forums.  If your experience changes, as jpdlegault's did, leave a followup review with the rating you feel the company now deserves.  Your old review will be nested beneath the new one and only the new rating will count towards the company's average.

The FPA will be very grateful is this is the end of any arguments between reviewers on this review page.
Terryneva,
Australia,
Oct 15, 2018,

Not Happy unable to login been trying for three days
Does anyone else have the same problem.
GuardIII,
Perth, Australia,
Oct 9, 2018,

Frozen access to account and platform.

Berndale Capital have closed access to my platform. No login at all and only told they’re updating the server..10+ days no positions open closed account results?? How many others are affected?29 Sept -10 October 2018.
James,
UK, United Kingdom,
Oct 3, 2018,

Berndale Capital are scammers

Berndale are scammers. Not only are they a pure b book broker, they will happily take your money, but they don’t process withdrawals. I advise everyone to stay away. I would also suggest all the positive reviews on here are fake, ie completed by Berndale themselves.
forexmann,
Slovenia, Slovenia,
Sep 27, 2018,

Berndale Capital is SCAM because NOT WITHDRAWAL CLIENT MONEY

Berndale Capital it is not processing withdrawals for many months. I heard from many people same story as mine that they are ignoring emails and not processing withdrawals. They FRAUD people and spend money for their supercars and luxury life. Their main person is Stavro d'Amore with his wife Nataliee Adele, Chris Kaltzidis, Lucjan Roczniak, Ana Milos and Denny Bejan. All this stuff is acive on ther social media but nobody respond on emails. Berndale is SCAM! DO NOT DEPOSIT FUNDS!

picel77,
Sep 10, 2018,

Closing account and funds transfer requested 5 months ago.The account closed after 6 weeks from the request but no funds on my account till now.No response to my e-mails.

alexster70,
Krasnogorsk, Russian Federation,
Aug 27, 2018,

BerndaleCapital.com is a reliable broker

I have been working with this broker for over 2 years. Trading account 2096738846. There were never any problems: neither with the withdrawal of money, nor with questions in technical support.
Today I received another withdrawal of money (27.08.18).
BerndaleCapital.com is a reliable broker.
I recommend.
travel,
Innsbruck, Austria,
Aug 3, 2018,

unsafe

I have made a request for repayment on 07/24/2018 and until today no reaction. conditions are not as advertised
LFlatman,
WA, Australia,
Jul 30, 2018,

Don't invest with Berndale

TLDR Money held with Berndale Capital. Trading through associated company FBTrading. You might not get your money back. 3.5 out of 5 stars for performance of trading platform over 8 months (just over 13% return). 1 out of 5 stars for return of funds. I only wanted the return of $6k and it's taken well over 2 months (not the 48 hours as detailed in the request form). At the time of writing still no return of funds. Full account below.

Full details:
Berndale Group Pty Ltd (ABN: 16 113 616 032) holds the licence and sub companies hold the funds / supply the trading software.

Initial request for closing account sent on 26 May 2018. 28 May reply asking to use an online link to close. This link said return of funds around 48 hours.

8 June I was asked by FBtrading (FB) why I'm closing account. General reply of concerns that a return of around $81 after the fund was drawn down around $1800k (without a downside limit) is too great a risk for the return. I felt pressure in trying to be kept as a client.

11 Jun sent email confirming discussion with FB rep as requested.

25 June I sent a follow up email.

On 27 June email sent asking for the following:-
A utility bill showing your current address.
A bank statement showing your current address

6 July I provided this.

I was advised that Fbtrading is a separate business from Berndale capital. An email arrived around December which had Berndale logo in the signature which suggests overlap.

No follow up phone call. Will look to ASIC next.
fpad111,
cyprus, Cyprus,
Jul 27, 2018,

blocks communication, does not process withdrawals, and is lying on the phone and emails - don't do the same mistake I did believing it is a legit company. All while the CEO posts pictures of his shiny blonde girlfriend, boat trips and McLarens on his Facebook. If you see howmany threads exist on FPA about Berndale what comes to mind is: Well done Australian Regulator