Huge-Options.com Review Visit site

Updated: Mar 3, 2017

Join live discussion of Huge-Options.com on our forum

Loughborough, United Kingdom,
Feb 15, 2016,

I saw the success of 'DCT trading group' online and visited their website for their free trail of trading signals. They recommended a fraudulent broker called 'huge-options'.

I then deposited the minimum $250 on huge-options.com, and after a successful week of trading, I went further to withdraw my cash.
7 days later, a customer service representative with name 'Natasha York' and email 'natasha.York@huge-options.com' called me trying to persuade me into trading again.
I declined her proposition and told her to process my withdrawal.
She called again and sent me attachments of $10,000 trades saying that 'I can join her and other customers to trade with such huge stakes with little or no losses'.
Again, i declined this and she insisted i send my verification documents again to process the withdrawal.
2 weeks into her last message confirming the verification of my documents, I got no response both on support and phone lines of huge-options.

3 weeks in, that natasha york email now doesn't exist, emails cannot be sent to her.
No one answers the phone line.
Withdraw button doesn't even work on my profile anymore.
, South Africa,
Jan 25, 2016,

Scammed out of funds by false article and advertising, could not get back my funds from Huge Options.com. NOT legit