EasyMarkets.com Review

Formerly Easy-Forex.com

Updated: Sep 14, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

EasyMarkets is a forex broker. Easy Markets offers the EasyMarkets platform and MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. EasyMarkets.com offers over 60 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, shares, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

EasyMarkets.com
February-March 2017:  Numerous suspicious and fake reviews received for Easy Markets, including one fake submitted from inside the company's offices.

July 2016:  Reviews for Easy-Forex merged into EasyMarkets review page.

A company owned by BlueCapitalMarkets.com. Related sites include BlueBullCap.com.

Established: 2001
Address: P.O. Box 53742 Limassol 3317, Cyprus
Contact: support@easymarkets.com, +357 25 828 899
Regulators: ASIC #246566, CySEC #079/07
Trading platforms: MT4, easyMarkets App, easyMarkets Web Platform
Cryptocurrencies: (3) Bitcoin, Ethereum
CFD: (45+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, AstroPay, BPAY, FasaPay, Giropay, iDEAL, JCB, Local Bank Transfers, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill, SOFORT, UnionPay, WebMoney, WeChatPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, AstroPay, BPAY, FasaPay, Giropay, iDEAL, JCB, Local Bank Transfers, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill, SOFORT, UnionPay, WebMoney, WeChatPay

Join live discussion of EasyMarkets.com on our forum

EasyMarkets.com profile provided by easyMarkets, Mar 15, 2016

easyMarkets is an award winning global broker with full access to 300+ financial markets on our innovative and easy trading platform.

Company Overview

With over a decade of trading expertise and 100,000 fulfilled clients in 160 countries worldwide, easyMarkets will tick all your boxes whether you are a new or experienced trader, affiliate or introducing broker. Trade 300+ markets including currencies, commodities, metals, vanilla options and indices from one place without the jargon, complicated offers and confusing terms! Welcome to the exciting world of trading.  Welcome to easyMarkets.

• 300+ Tradable Instruments

• Established 2003

• Exciting Promotions

• Client Fund Safety

• FREE Training & Support

Our group of companies through its subsidiaries is licensed by the Cyprus Securities & Exchange Commission (Easy Forex Trading Ltd-CySEC, License Number 079/07), which has been passported in the European Union through the MiFID Directive and in Australia by ASIC (Easy Forex Pty Ltd- AFS license No. 246566).

Amirbassem,
Cairo, Egypt,
Dec 1, 2015,

I've been a customer for easy-forex for over 2 years and I have never experienced any unprofessional treatment up until last month when I tried to withdraw some money. Within a week they confirmed that the amount has been successfully transferred and told me to check my bank account within 10 working days. I did and there was nothing, I kept sending them emails with screenshots of my bank statement proving that there was nothing and they kept replying that the amount has been already transferred. Last week I received an email from easy-forex which supposedly confirms the transfer, I went to my bank with that email to try to track the transfer but the bank told me that there has been several deficiencies in the transfer details (missing information). N.B I had already provided such information while making my transfer.
I emailed them back with the bank's response and there was no reply.

Reply by Charlotte submitted Dec 10, 2015:
Mr Bassem?s withdrawal was executed as requested with confirmation provided. In addition the funds were not rejected or returned to easy-forex. We are unable to speculate with regard to the relationship between Mr Bassem and his bank or any additional factors beyond our control. Our support team has been available at all times to discuss the matter and we urge clients to speak with us directly if they have any concerns. Thank you easy-forex social@easy-forex.com
Irwan,
Sep 16, 2015,

i used 25 free bonus,open position 0.01 GBP/NZD buy 2.44400,few hour later it close auto at 2.44286 and my balance zero,i done nothing at all,please explain easyforex

Reply by Charlotte submitted Sep 23, 2015:
Hi Irwan - we would be happy to look into this for you. Please can you send your details via email to social@easy-forex.com so that we can investigate and provide an explanation. Many thanks easy-forex
billel bensaidoune,
bejaia, Algeria,
Sep 12, 2015,

according to the terms and conditoins Unauthorized Activities
8.2.2 different accounts being traded by one trader simultaneously;
it is true , i have two accounts but i stopped trading on the first one almost 6 month ago. and when i opened the second one on 20-08-2015 and bagan trading on it . i did not traded on the first one sinse 20-08-2015 so the word simultaneously is not applicable
So to declare me as a frauder you should have at least one proof of violation of the term 8.2.2

bille bensaidoune,
bejaia, Algeria,
Aug 28, 2015,

i used their 25 bonus promotion , and i get 80 $ profit on eurusd bullish,rally
then , suddenly i found my mt4 account blocked
i asked why via live chat they just told me that my account was closed without axplaining the reason , and advice me to send an email to cs@easy-forex.com to ask justification ,
i did it , now 1 week left , no responce , nothing

i dont undersatand why they did this even they are regulated by cysec, not recomended

Reply by Charlotte submitted Sep 4, 2015:
Dear Bille Bensaidoune Your additional account was closed by our Fraud Department. The reason your account was closed is because you had a duplicate account. This contravenes the terms and conditions of easy-forex which you had already accepted and signed. We do however apologise for an apparent lack of communication in this case which does not reflect our usually high customer care standards. We remain at your disposal for any assistance you may need and encourage you to speak with us directly. Thank you easy-forex
Naeem Mehmood,
Gujrat, Pakistan,
Jun 22, 2015,

My Senior Account Manager Alex has resolved my case.
He said contact me if anything went wrong.

2015-05-26 1 Star My Account id: 3760838

I register account on 8th April 2015.
They offered 100$ deposit and get 100$ bonus instant.

After I traded regularly and also I and Easy forex were going happily.
My account was fully verified.

I got profits my balance is $2063.
19th of May I asked for $1000 withdrawal.

They call me said you got bonus we will cut bonus.
I said ok.

But then they vanished my whole account.
and said there is no record of your account.

when I given proof of email.
Now they say that when they called after withdrawal and asked me on call to close my account. And so your account is closed and you can not get your money.

My demand is if they want to close my account good get bonus back, but give me my deposit money and profits first.

Nicolas Bou Nicolas,
North, Lebanon,
Apr 16, 2015,

I am grateful for your company easyforex specially after dealing with Mr. Kareem who I benefit from his experience and the quality of good relationship with him and I am willing to come to the company in order to benefit from this experience specially with Mr. Kareem.
Best Regards

Kittithat,
bagnkok, Thailand,
Jan 14, 2015,

I have been with them since 2005 . I think many negative feedback would be discredit. I got all my money back within 7 days into credit card. Only 2 days for approved your request.
Their account manager always contact me by phone, but they often change account manager. I have special deal from them with lower spread but still wider than others brokers.

Now I still have account with them but I move to trade with Thinkforex and Hotforex because they offer better spread .

Finally , I can say Easy-Forex is not scam as all.
I am a real Client, you can check with Easy-Forex.

Tran Hiep,
Ho Chi Minh city, Viet Nam,
Nov 26, 2014,

Dear EasyForex- Support.
I send email to complaint and CC to my ASM from 21/11 but now I dont receive any reply from them. My ASM just provide for me one infomation :" one other account of Easy have one order same time same amount and same IP address with my order", nothing else. I cant accept that reason. I need one clear reason. Can Easy provides it to prove ? IP address of my order and IP address of other account order for example?

2014-11-12 0No Rating Unbelievable!! Stay away from them!!
10/11/2014: Easy-forex removed all my profit when i have a win trade. they said I make a external hedging and they take a reason: "I make a few small deal and after I make a big deal"?????
12/11/2014 I close one order when I see it loss 60$, but when I open History : that oder loss 98$ with a close price DO NOT EXIST in MT4 chart.
every one can see my problems
account 3600239
pass easy123
server EasyForex- live
I take some picture in here.

Please: STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!!

Easy Forex Customer Service,
, Cyprus,
Nov 23, 2014,

Dear Mr. Tran Hiep,

I am sorry to hear about the negative experience you had and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. Please note we have attempted to reach you via email to correct the situation, but you have yet to reply to us. Please contact our Head of Customer Support by replying to his personal email so that we can assist you further.

Thank you again for time.

Raymond Knowlamn,
Dec 9, 2013,

I agree with dung phi ' s comments, they really suck as an IB and are extremely suspect. Also, their support is probably the worst that I have ever seen, which is surprising for an Australian broker, since they are generally very good, for example ICMarkets and Pepperstone , both of which are very good.

I would recommend staying well away from Easy-Forex , both traders and IB's alike.

Reply by Andreas Orphanos submitted Jun 19, 2014:
Please send me more details describing with facts your experience with Easy Forex. Your feedback is valuable for us!! Thank you in advance, Andreas andreaso@easy-forex.com
Phi Dung,
Ha Noi, Viet Nam,
Nov 12, 2013,

Due to a misunderstanding of the cooperation program with Easy-Forex company in collaboration flavor, I had nhwunxg incorrect information to the company and your Easy-Forex.
I sincerely would like to apologize
Sincerely
Phi Dung

2013-10-29 1 StarEasy-Forex Company fraud commission of IB, you should not work with this scam broker.

Ahmed Baghdady,
Reading, United Kingdom,
Oct 24, 2013,

I've been with these guys for about 2 months now - and here is my view of them:

Any forex trader I would evaluate based on these points:

1) Tightness of the spread
2) Training - whether they traing you themselves or help you get trained and up to speed.
3) Types of trading - whether limited to FX or include options indices etc..
4) whether trading through dealing room or ETN
5) Stop-loss guarantee
6) Ease of withdrawal of money
7) Support

And for these guys - here are my findings

1) The spread for anything below the VIP is quite high, but then again so are all the other brokers - I mean if you're scalping 3 pips is a deal breaker - ( and that's the lowest for standard accounts) there is no WAY you can make a profit scalping on those spreads - and that's the same for all other standard account for other brokers so I would say they're no better of or worse in this case.
Once you go VIP it's a different ball-game - the spreads are only beat if you go intrabanking rates through ECN - they'll go as low as 1.8 pips which is sweet !

2) They will give you minimal training - but to be honest, they swamp you with ebooks and websites (not their own) and leave you to train yourself up, they're more than happy to assist in any part if you're stuck.
this suits me fine, after all I'm trading money not playing games, if I don't have the stamina to learn I might as well donate my money to charity it's not for the lazy ones out there - and there are NO shortcuts, it's a steep learning curve.

3) for a beginner - they trade pretty much all you need - currencies and options and other commodities etc.. which is far more than any begineer would be interested in - once you get your feet on solid ground you can expand to the other trading but they are strictly Forex and don't do any spread betting or similar - just FX, Indices, commodities and options.
4) They trade through dealing room - but here's the thing I always keep an eye on my trades and the rates out there - there is no slippage, the order is done electronically and there are no manipulation with the prices - if anything the only disadvantage is that the spread is slightly higher than the intrabanking rates which is how they make their money and they don't hide it.
I prefer it that way as I'm happy with the low spreads on my account and I only trade on the very low spread majors - the dealers are very friendly and very helpful - they have saved my trades on more than one occassion from it being wiped clean in a trade !

5) This is where they excel they actually do guarantee both yohur stoploss with NO slippage - so far that's their greatest plus.

6) haven't tried that yet so cannot comment on it.

7) their support is really top-notch - you get around the clock support whenever you need it - you'll have guys who actually trade and will give you good advise, every time I didn't follow my personal dealer's advise I lost money - so heed their advise - but also make up your own mind.

Bottom line - for a begineer they are legit and very good to start with - maybe others provide better 1-1 training, better news outlets - but if you're serious about trading once you learn (and I cannot emphasise the importance of self learning) it does not become an issue...the only issues yo'd be looking for are the tightness of the spread and the readiness of the news, with forexlive.com and investing.com and bloomberg (both the website and TV) I'm happy for now - maybe when I'm more experienced I'd want more sophisticated news outlets - but those are expensive and I can not justify them at this point.

Peter,
Bangkok, Thailand,
Sep 27, 2013,

Not had any problems with this broker. Got my welcome bonus, trading has been fine and withdrawals speedy. I suppose their spreads are not the best but their platform is simple to use and reliable. Happily recommend

Paul Grobler,
Khon Kaen, Thailand,
Sep 7, 2013,

Scam: After depositing money you not only get the run around with withdrawal attempts but the worst is they deduct Roll-over fees from FICTITIOUS Orders. I had no orders open and they cleaned my account out. I tried to contact them for days... the mailbox is full??? Stay away from them!

Mohammed A-Hamed (Moe330),
Dammam, Saudi Arabia,
Aug 1, 2013,

I want to be fair:
I opened my account on the 15th of April, 2013 with easy forex. Maybe not a long time, but however, maybe i experienced enough to like and trust their team in the dealing room (or account managers). They are really available 24/7, and they identify your area of weaknesses and work on developing them.
Also, SL are guaranteed, i dont remember slippage or SL not stopped at their exact level to be honest.
Their spreads started high yes! in EUR/USD it was 3 pips if your on basic account, then i got promoted to premium and my current spread is 2.3 or so, i love it!
Their education material is not the best to be fair, but its enough to get you started, their web platform and Currency/commodities/etc.. is friendly and easy to navigate with.
Their offer (options, where they give you 300$ risk free trade) is quite the opportunity people look for.
I only withdraw what was refunded to my credit card, and it was done in a good timely manner, to be also fair, i dont know how good or bad they are when they transfer money to your account.

I dont really get why some people have bad experience and then they hold grudge against their broker and blame their failure on them, remember that in this business, there is the high risk of losing all your money, and if you are a beginner, learn your weakness before being pitiful and blame your mistakes on others. Just my opinion.
In anyway, i'll keep posting my opinion about this broker in another 3 months.
Also, i am giving them 4/5 stars, one star missing because i dont think i experienced all their services yet.

Moe

forex user,
nicosia, Cyprus,
Jul 25, 2013,

Fixed spreads, great support

Review Moderation Team Note: 5 star rating removed.

This review came from the one of the same locations used by Easy-Forex's representative in the reviews. This same location was used by "forex user, Egypt, Egypt" to leave a review.

forex user,
Egypt, Egypt (Really Cyprus),
Jul 25, 2013,

excellent

Review Moderation Team Note: 5 star rating removed.

This review came from the one of the same locations used by Easy-Forex's representative in the reviews. This same location was used by "forex user, nicosia, Cyprus" to leave a review.

easyforex user,
, Brunei Darussalam,
Jul 19, 2013,

Been with this broker for a while (more than 2 years), they seem reputable and friendly enough. BUT don't be fooled by their popularity on facebook or their friendly image. Their spreads are quite high particularly for EURAUD / GBPAUD pairs. Also, their stops levels are really high (ridiculously high in fact) compared to other forex providers, i.e. 12.5 pips for most currency pairs and even up to 400 pips for Gold at one time. I've noticed brokers like Oanda, FXCM, Dukascopy have their stops levels at zero (which should be the way).

While their account managers are friendly, and leverage is high (which is good), the stops levels issue and high spreads really stack the odds against you in making money here. STAY AWAY from this broker at all costs. MUCH better to entrust your trading to more reputable broker firms.

Asim Rasheed,
Jhelum, Pakistan,
Jul 1, 2013,

I open an 245usd account last month with easyforex. They give 100% first deposit bonus. only 24 hour account open then automatically account was withdraw and balance is 0. i was connect with account manager he say i canceled ur deposit because ur deposit are not right he say i cancellation ur deposit and send ur money send back to ur wiz card i was go to my bank UBL. they say ur money are not come back....then i tell my easy forex's account manager about this matter he say i don't know where is ur money....i request to easyforex company's owner please note my request my account user is (WASAB0007) and account manager name are Mr.Farrukh adeeb butt).....please help me can any body help me so please help me......

hchaaban,
, Lebanon,
Jun 12, 2013,

again and again i feel lucky i landed with Easy Forex when i first decided to trade. the support is very prompt and professional and always available 24 hours. my spread kept shrinking lool i started with 4 pips and now i have a 2-pip spread! my PD got my name in a contest list and now i'm being offered some sort of bonus on my trading volume not to mention the promotion bonus that i got from time to time. SO big thank u EASY FOREX team you keep me very happy :)))))

2012-11-26 4Star oops i cant believe i forgot to mention this: easy forex actually credited me a free bonus to trade with as i see fit!!! this was to encourage me after a couple of losing trades. in addition, they might choose to gift their loyal clients every now and then and i also got my share of it :)) moreover, clients do get extra privileges like tight spreads and no rolling fees and extension of expiry dates for deals etc...so i would like to extend my thanks and appreciation to easy forex team for keeping the personal touch while remaining professional.

2012-11-14 5Star i've been with easy-forex since January 2012 and i'm very satisfied with their trading system, platform, and support. Deposits and withdrawals are very straightforward once paperwork is in order. Dealers are very professional and do proper follow-up with their clients. Of course you have your own account manager or personal dealer that follows up closely with you but in general the dealing room team is very helpful and professional with 24 hour assistance. I got competitive spreads and the trading system is very reliable. Apart from my own inexperience which cost me a LOT of money i'm very pleased with Easy Forex and recommend it to all those who are interested in trading Forex and other commodities. And the new smartphone application rocks :))

ed,
uk, United Kingdom,
Mar 25, 2013,

Still one of the worst platforms and bad spreads compared to others. Also impossible to contact, have attempted to contact regarding my account over 10 times this past week - AND NOT ONE reply! AVOID AVOID AVOID.. 0 stars

jason,
Jan 15, 2013,

I'm trying to get withdraw on some of my credit bonus profit after had done 100000 turnover lot. but they require me to make a deposit first only could withdraw the profit i had make...but my manager said my case is being review by withdraw department.. will update here is there is anything good or bad~~

Reply by Nicolas Shamtanis submitted Jan 24, 2013:
Hi Jason, Please send me your account id / username to my email at nicolas@easy-forex.com. I will look into it personally. Best Regards, Nicolas
fxnightrader,
Toronto, Canada,
Nov 29, 2012,

easy-forex is definitely my favourite broker.
I have been with them for about 3 yrs. I only use their web-based trading platform
which I find it very easy to use, fast and rock solid.
I see some postings here about spread, but brokers make money based
on the spread by adding pips on top of the feed coming into their system, right?!
So for me, their spread is reasonable and even though I'm a daytrader, but
most of the time I close a winning position with like +10 pips profit, so a 1 pip
difference has no effect to me.
Withdrawing money is easy, and the great thing about easy-forex is they help me
and encourage me to win, and they appreciate the amount of trading that I do,
and reward me by sending sms alert messages for any urgent news or
sudden/unusual changes in prices or the markets. And I also receive special reports
from my excellent dealer in their dealing room.

The only thing I hope they make some modifications: the minimum
deposit is $25 which is great, and you also need $25 minimum to open a position;
however, when I was starting and had only $25 and let's say my position was losing money
to $19, I was basically stuck waiting for it to reverse..which might not happen !
What they should do is to allow an even smaller trade size like $5,
that way, when I realized my trade was not working,
I could then close it at $19 (losing $6), and then use that money to open 3 new $5 positions.

KHALEED NASSER,
BARCELONA, Spain,
Nov 29, 2012,

I have been with Easy-Forex since 26/07/2011, I am have to say how amazing my experience has been with them. I have been a dealing room client since day one and through my excellent relationship with my personal dealer i have successfully built my account up where i have made substantial profits. Looking forward to continue this relalation and make more moeny in the otherhand,the managment department doing an excelnt job in handling my account, it took me 2 minutes to open an account and start trading instantly ( made some profit :) ) . Also withdrawing the money is so easy nooo questions asked, you can do it in the same site as your trading platforms any time of the day which is great important trust between the trader and the company and many good thinks.

am a happy trader, THANKS EASYFOREX

Muneeb Khokhar,
Nov 26, 2012,

Right ! This caught my eye the other day ! i'll be quick and short. I have been using easy-forex platform for quite long now. I quit using it for a while (due to studies) and recently re-registered and found it even better. The real benefit while trading with easy-forex is the ease to approach and learn the markets around us. I started with nothing and now I teach my mates around how to trade. This is not because of the simulator or the demo account plays but purely due to the Dealing-room dealers that help you around 24/7. I have always felt great when I feel im answerable to my dealer when I go wrong with any trade, or when I fail to remember the lessons taught by the dealers. I get calls from my dealer, who assesses my performance and the best part is they get as worried as I do when my trades go bad. The essence behind this is really that, easy-forex might have things that are contradicting out here, but I personally feel in control of my trades and the assistance I require. As far as spreads are concerned, they are good ! I am satisfied. I find no reason for this debate. Only clients(like me) who trade with Easy-Forex would actually know about the company performance and customer feedback. I doubt an active client would actually turn up against the platform itself.

Sebastian,
Dublin, Ireland,
Nov 15, 2012,

I've been with easy-forex.com for over a year now and my impression is very positive. They look after me very well, They assign you your personal dealer which is also your mentor and account manager. I've got access to dealing room by chat or phone and they are available 24h always there more than happy to help you. You can talk and chat to real professional and educate yourself and master your strategy. Easy-forex.com is world wide company with their offices and dealing rooms on every continent so there is no risk of insolvency - you will always get your money back - guarantied.

Do not believe those rude people which obviously are greedy and without education, they try to blame broker for their losses and not themselves. Everyone knows that broker is only a tool for making money. Remember that only desperate people which try to justify their own mistakes and lack of education post those negative comments. Easy-forex.com has contributed to my progress significantly and also thanks to them I started getting steady profit month by month.

adam,
Sep 7, 2012,

Can't agree enough with Mark from Netherlands on the comment he made during 2009.

This is my first broker i deposit my money with and:
1) Easy deposit, hassle free. They just take the money out from your credit card in just a couple of seconds. (BAD for first timer, seriously, this is my personal experience.)
2) Hold your trade overnight is next to ridiculous as the fee they charged is so high.
3) Stop loss doesn't seem to work properly during high volume trade (Ok maybe that's my ISP fault, but ...)

"The broker is clearly aimed at starting traders, who generally lose all their money in a couple of trades." - Mark

Gerasimos Manias,
Kos, Greece,
Mar 31, 2012,

I am with easy forex for more than 4 years now and I am completely satisfied. This is the reason why I post this comment: I believe that most of the negative commnets are coming from people who have lost money but don't realize that they participate in a very risky market.
I have read many confusing criticisms, like that you cannot move your stop loss or it freezes while you try to execute an order. I can share my experience with other people interested but I maintain that you need to have good faith and if you lose money think first of what you did wrong. So, If anyone is interested I can post a reply

Jason B, UK,
Mar 10, 2012,

To be honest, I quite liked Easy Forex, they gave me a free training session at their London office and they have all night market Analyst services which is actually quite helpful :)

Reply by Nicolas Shamtanis submitted Nov 28, 2012:
Hi Jason, if you happen to pass by, come by the office again. Education should never stop and clients are always welcome. Best Regards, Nicolas
Rich,
Jan 22, 2012,

They charge 0.03% renewal fee on open positions regardless of long/short so in a sense it does not have swap rates.

Also a 5 pip spread is not the best in the market.

Demetri,
, Cyprus,
Dec 2, 2011,

I have been trading with Easy Forex for about 3 months now and agree with the comments about slightly higher spreads from some of their competitors...but i will say that when I have wanted to pull my money out of my account, they have paid quickly and accurately. I had used other sites in the past where that was not the case and getting access to my funds was difficult to impossible so I am happy with my experience with Easy Forex so far.

Review Moderation Team Note: 4 star rating removed.

This review came from the one of the same locations used by Easy-Forex's representative in the reviews. The FPA also received another "Client" review from this same location.

Dave,
SF, CA, USA,
Nov 25, 2011,

I had this broker for about a month back in September 2011. Just like to share my experience.
1. Margin is very high.
2. They charge overnight rollover fees no matter which way the interest rate is in favorite of.
3. When you submit order, the margin will get immediately counted. If you don't have enough money, they will still allow it and take it out of your credit card immediately even if it is for a pending order.
4. You have to sign an agreement when opening account to let them take money out of your credit card when needed.
5. I do like the look of the platform, but that is not going to cut it if I am not making money or gifting the money to the broker.

sol,
London England,
Aug 19, 2011,

I would strongly suggest that you dont use Easy Forex as a Broker.

There are spreads are insanely wide. So wide that you if you place a stop loss you can be sure you will be stopped out even if the true sport market is as much as 60 bpts from your stop. Incredible but true. Easy Forex has a simple model. Gather deposits from customers, dont execute or hedge there trades in the real market. Let them blow up on there own. THIS BROKER PRICE FEEDS ARE FRAUDLENT. THEY DO NOT REFLECT TRUE MARKET PRICES.

Reply by Nicolas Shamtanis submitted Nov 28, 2012:
Hi Sol, let me know which currency you mean has a high spread. Feeds are not fraudulent, i can assure you of that. We get our prices from our Liquidity providors and just charge a small mark up. Please consider that we are one of the few brokers that offer a fixed spread regardless of volatility, but most important we do not charge extra slippage on stop losses, should the market move sharply against you. I think it is a better deal than being advertised 0.5 pips, only to find out your brokers spread isnt tight when you mostly need it (highly volatile periods). If you want an even tighter spread then you can use out MT4 platform but we cant guarantee no slippage there. Let me know, my email is nicolas@easy-forex.com
martin,
Jul 31, 2011,

We have had an account for several months, and I note the following:

Immediate stop loss when taking trade is full margin call (as noted by others).
Trade will often spike just enough to take out your stop loss (yes you may say, our fault for setting S/L too close, not the case, and when the market turns immediately some skull duggery is at work I THINK)
Calls come through from your contact at Easy-Forex sometimes to scare monger (we have been in fair positions on a couple of occasions and a call to warn of opposing view resulted in close-out of trade "our fault I know for not standing by plan". Seemed strange these calls come out of the blue when the position will favour the trader.

I will admit some very bad calls on our part early on, but I would not suggest to anyone to trade with this company.

Platform is very poor compared to others, what promised to bring trading in a professional, clear and open enviroment to the novice trader to very poor and and as I see it designed for only one thing , "profits to Easy-forex".
Ethics and morality definately a thing of the past when money is involved.
We still have an account but will likely close soon.

Reply by Nicolas Shamtanis submitted Nov 28, 2012:
Hi Martin, thanks for your opinion. We know it has been a long time since this was posted but if you get a chance to look at this comment, please provide me with the deal details of the trades you want to question. We will investigate them and get back to you within 1 hour with a result. Regarding the comments about the paltform, we have improved many things ever since, thanks to honest feedback like yours. Also, when you get a chance, let me know of the account details so that i can see if the new spreads apply to you. My email is nicolas@easy-forex.com All the best, Nicolas
Forex33,
Cyprus,
Nov 24, 2010,

Easy-Forex-is an Israeli company with tricks and lack of support trading company. The current re-structuring of management that took place recently made the company even more unprofessional for easy trading. The key and experience people from marketing, sales and dealing room departments left the company this year. At the beginning I had a very good relationship and great services but our partnership start deteriorating once the major changes happen. I burn substantial amount of my money trading with them because i was not able to safe my position by depositing funds to my account to move my S/L further away from the market price and I had money in my Credit card but the management decided to put some type of restriction limit that caused me $20K. I have being with the company for 3 years, gave them all requested documents and everything they have requested. In order to remove my restriction I had to sign off on my transactions, which I did but the Market DOESN'T WAIT!!! (this is just one of the problems they have) The current COO and some Business Unit managers are very far behind how to help traders to win and support during trading. All they do now is making trading Difficult and for sure NOT EASY!!! Moreover, they have closed many office worldwide and lost some of the licenses such as: NFA, FSA, and have some major court cases in Tel-Aviv for accepting cash from traders and promising a lot but were not able to deliver, so EASY-FOREX might be for SALE. They should change the name from Easy-Forex to Hard Forex...if u smart DO NOT trade with them!!!

Review Moderation Team Note: 1 Star rating removed.

This review appears to have been left by an employee of IronFx. IronFx has a bad history of leaving fake positive reviews and forums posts for itself.

Gautam Bhatia,
Sep 1, 2010,

I would like to warn everyone using easy-forex. This is what happened last night. I bought oil futures and tried to close the deal when it showed me a profit of around $50 but couldnt do it. It asked me to contact the dealers room and within seconds it converted into a loss of $70. This time I tried to close the deal and it did.When I spoke to the dealers room they said they cant do anything except forwarding my complaint to my account manager. I am expecting some silly excuse tomorrow but if they dont do anything I will take some action.

Reply by Nicolas Shamtanis submitted Nov 28, 2012:
Hi Gautam, sorry for getting back to you after such a long time. If you do still have an account with us, please let me know of the username. I will eprsonally look into the case and will credit you the with what you are entitled. It might not be much, but its more a matter of principle. You can reach me at nicolas@easy-forex.com Regards, Nicolas
naji,
cyprus,
Feb 18, 2010,

They were fined 45,000 euros by Cysec in May 2009

matt stabler,
mobile, al. usa,
Nov 19, 2009,

I've been with them for 3 months now (I just started trading forex). The platform is extremely easy for beginners. I've had absolutely no problems withdrawing money. It usually only takes 24 hours to see the money back in my bank account. Richard is my account exec. and does a great job. He checks in every now and then to see how I'm doing, but never preassures me to buy. Great job overall.

Mark,
Netherlands,
Oct 4, 2009,

Nice employees. The platform has been made so "easy" that I think it has become somewhat inconvenient.

They have relatively very high spreads, and they charge a daily renewal fee that is extremely high, making it potentially unprofitable to hold trades overnight for a longer period of time.

Viktoras,
Lithuania,
Sep 28, 2009,

I have been trading with Easy-forex for about 5 months now.

As detailed as was Kahmirul form Malasia (below), i can not be.
I can only confirm all thing he says, and maybe add that Easy-forex dealing room services are great. As Kahmirul mentions that your S/L is your margin, i have set a S/L rate too close, when market moved to wrong possition for me, i have not managed to move S/L, but asked dealing room to do so, by that time my deal was closed, but thay have reopened it for me.

I heard many people in my country say, that brokers buy currency against their clients, i could not say same about Easy-forex, as i can see from all thing that they do, and the way they work, that that does not even possible.

Thanks

Andee,
Singapore,
Sep 18, 2009,

Been using this for 6 months. So far so good..
down side is the bid spread is 5 pips while some other broker 2-3pips..

Coleman D,
Hope, Arkansas,
Jul 11, 2009,

With limited experience and with other popular trading platforms on the market that I have not demo'd, I'll give these guys an average rating and if the average rating was not an option, and therefore had to choose between "good" and "bad", I'd have to go with "good". Been trading with them for more than a year (off and on) and have recently started having a lot of problems with screen freezes, some of them costing precious pips. Not being able to actuate trades in a timely fashion is my biggest complaint even though I would be remiss if I said nothing of their enormous spreads. On another note, I have had nothing but excellent customer service. I have never gotten a voicemail or message system and have access directly to dealing desk if needed. On one occasion there was a "false" spike in price to the tune of 100 pips which had gone in my favor and my SL was set just right. A couple of hours later the funds were taken back, but not before I had used those funds to make another 50 or so pips. I called and they explained the deal, but allowed me to keep the monies I had made with the funds I locked in from the false quote. That may be standard in the industry, but I thought it was rather generous. Additionally, the all of the reps I have spoken with have been very willing to help and capable of answering my many technical and unrelenting barrage of questions. I went with an average rating based also on a good number of reviews I have read, both for this broker and others on this site. My style of trading I think will be best served by a broker with more efficient technology, smaller spreads and minimal glitches. If you're big on customer service and tend not to trade intraday, you may consider easy-forex.

benson,
singapore,
May 1, 2009,

traded for two weeks with easy forex with $200 through credit card deposit.they kept withdrawing from my credit card to fund margins that i was unaware of.When i closed my account with $60 profits my credit card withdrawal exceeded $500.Beware if you have insufficient fund in credit card..Spreads are very high too.Payment via bank wire are also slow.

eran,
Israel,
Apr 22, 2009,

Must be the Worse broker there is:
1) the worst platform i came accross, totaly designed to make your fail. not comfitible at all.
2) Always freezes against you
3) force to place all your margin so basically u cant place a normal SL
4)adjustment of TP SL take forever and get stuck all the time.
4) will take your out with SL even though the market was never there.
5) will change spread in the USD/ILS (New Israeli Shekel) to keep you out of trade, or even delay you.
i was promise 40pips spread on the pair and after succes on it they every time i wanted to make a big position they delayed me and said there was volitilty and said the spread are big now 120 pips. then they even change my setting automatically.
when the USD started to increase against the shekel i asked to open another account with USD deposit.
then when i tried once to trade the pair i saw on my old shekel account that they change the spread like they always do (i also called and after a moment the rep told me volitilty story).
Unfortunately for them they forgot they opened another account for me and when i look at the USD account i had the promised 40 pips.
When i confronted them about it they were at a loss of words.

Anyway the the broker is a scam stay away !!!!!

khairul,
malaysia,
Mar 2, 2009,

Wow, this is my favourite broker and it has only 2 star. So I felt I have to write my review here.

I have been with easy-forex for more than 2 years. However I never intended to trade seriously. I do deposit real money but only around USD50 at a time and that's usually enough for me to last for 1-5 weeks. Trading was fun, for now I don't see a need to make a living by trading so the experience that I got when trading is refreshing.

I think most trader are uncomfortable with easy-forex trading platform. It's widely different than using MT4 as well as the system of trading. Your margin is your stop loss. It's not the same as when you're trading using MT4. And as for some unauthorized credit card charges, you do realize that they will charge you 'rolling day trading fee' at around 0600 +8gmt if you have any open position right?

I have to admit that their spread is quite high but as I join through a community in my country and we have good connection with EF, we have special account that have lower spread for major pair. So it's all not that bad especially I only trade EU and AU.

Another thing, about their execution of trade. I do admit that I'm little frustated especially with their claim of as long as you freeze the rate you'll get it in NORMAL MARKET condition. Most of the time, if you have freeze the price and it jump more than 2 pips, you won't be able to get it. The same goes when you tried to close your position. If it move more than 2 pips, you have to reclose them again. But like another reviewer mentioned here, you can contact them and try to explain the situation. I've done that twice and they automatically close the position and the price I've mentioned. But it's a bit hassle for me to do that everytime. So I don't really bother about it anymore. As I'm not trading for living anyways.

Again, I want to remind that their trading system is different if you already got used to MT4. And who says you can't trade naked? I have mentors who trade naked ( as in not looking at chart but only look at percentage table of EF ) and they practically are super rich. One day trading for one month of their full time salary worth. And only trade few times per month.

My conclusion is, they are good broker but they are not perfect. They don't deserve 5 stars but definitely more than average.

Rodney,
Nov 14, 2008,

Their must be a huge difference on how Easy Forex is run in different countries arund the world. In Australia they are the most honest forex company I have come across. I have had a couple of issues in the past but they were fixed straight away. The first time, the platform wouldn't let me close my position. I opened up a chat with them and by the time I spoke to someone the trade had gone against me 30 pips. I explained the problem and they closed the position at the price I put in when I opened the window to chat with them. The second time was a little worrying at the time. I tried to open a trade using my credit card and it was rejected, half an hour later my credit card company rang me to say 15k had been charged to my card over a period 5 minutes with a heap of transactions. I spoke to the head guy in Australia and he sorted out the problem straight away. The money was back on my card in 48 hours with many appologies.

Easy Forex does have wide spreads. I mainly trade Eur/Jpy with a 5 pip spread with a minimum 100k trade. The stops have to be placed I think between 20 & 30 pips away from the price but the do have guaranteed stops. I have watched their pricing compared to other platforms and they are never more than 5 pips out. If you are a pure scalper only chasing 5 or so pips at a time this is definetley not the platform for you.

I would give give Easy Forex 5 stars except for their spreads and charts. If you are in australia this is a great company to trade with.

raban,
Israel,
Sep 20, 2008,

Please visit this website: www.easy-forex-warning.com
This website describes in details and with hard proofs how Easy-Forex scammed hundreds of their customer through a systematic and cruel method. Not shown in this website are the stories of families destroyed by this company in Israel but not only in Israel-We are receiving stories from people around the world.
Easy-Forex is an Israeli company. The company headed the sponsoring of the third forex trading expo in April 2008, with the aim of entering the Middle East market. In fact they are already there as more than 30% of their customers are from the Middle East. This can be found form the following website:
The data in this website shows:
Easy-forex.com users come from these countries:
United States-29.5%
Saudi Arabia-26.3%
Canada-4.3%
United Arab Emirates-4.1%
Qatar-3.6%
Bahrain - 0.6%

Please forward this information to people in Saudi Arabia and other places in the world. Don't let other people suffer.

David,
Sep 5, 2008,

very good web based broker, slightly higher spreads but no fees for withdrawals and free 24h access to dealing room if your trading 100K lots. Have found the staff very knowledgeable and professional. Fixed spreads, Solid as stone stops and Financial licenses! enough said

andrew,
usa,
Jul 20, 2008,

I traded with easy-forex.Well easy-forex is a joke!Their platform is cheap and difficult to use.Their spreads are wide than any other platform.Their will keep charging you credit card for some reason...basically their will clean you out easy..if you know what i mean

JueJamboo,
Malaysia,
Jul 18, 2008,

I trade with this broker for 2 years and nothing to worry about it. No fees for deposits and withdrawals. Instant deposit using credit card... I withdraw every week and money appears in my account from 2-4 days.
Best support through chat or email.
Great Broker.... TQ.