EasyMarkets.com Review

Formerly Easy-Forex.com

Updated: Sep 14, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

EasyMarkets is a forex broker. Easy Markets offers the EasyMarkets platform and MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. EasyMarkets.com offers over 60 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, shares, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

EasyMarkets.com
February-March 2017:  Numerous suspicious and fake reviews received for Easy Markets, including one fake submitted from inside the company's offices.

July 2016:  Reviews for Easy-Forex merged into EasyMarkets review page.

A company owned by BlueCapitalMarkets.com. Related sites include BlueBullCap.com.

Established: 2001
Address: P.O. Box 53742 Limassol 3317, Cyprus
Contact: support@easymarkets.com, +357 25 828 899
Regulators: ASIC #246566, CySEC #079/07
Trading platforms: MT4, easyMarkets App, easyMarkets Web Platform
Cryptocurrencies: (3) Bitcoin, Ethereum
CFD: (45+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, AstroPay, BPAY, FasaPay, Giropay, iDEAL, JCB, Local Bank Transfers, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill, SOFORT, UnionPay, WebMoney, WeChatPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, AstroPay, BPAY, FasaPay, Giropay, iDEAL, JCB, Local Bank Transfers, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill, SOFORT, UnionPay, WebMoney, WeChatPay

Join live discussion of EasyMarkets.com on our forum

EasyMarkets.com profile provided by easyMarkets, Mar 15, 2016

easyMarkets is an award winning global broker with full access to 300+ financial markets on our innovative and easy trading platform.

Company Overview

With over a decade of trading expertise and 100,000 fulfilled clients in 160 countries worldwide, easyMarkets will tick all your boxes whether you are a new or experienced trader, affiliate or introducing broker. Trade 300+ markets including currencies, commodities, metals, vanilla options and indices from one place without the jargon, complicated offers and confusing terms! Welcome to the exciting world of trading.  Welcome to easyMarkets.

• 300+ Tradable Instruments

• Established 2003

• Exciting Promotions

• Client Fund Safety

• FREE Training & Support

Our group of companies through its subsidiaries is licensed by the Cyprus Securities & Exchange Commission (Easy Forex Trading Ltd-CySEC, License Number 079/07), which has been passported in the European Union through the MiFID Directive and in Australia by ASIC (Easy Forex Pty Ltd- AFS license No. 246566).

Anthony,
Salino, Italy,
Sep 18, 2018,

Theiving Money Maker

Used to be a decent broker - I traded for many years with them. Lately they are as bad as IronFx and other scam brokers. They are a market maker stealing from clients. Especially newbies who dont understand trading. immoral and wrong.

Reply by The easyMarkets Team submitted Sep 19, 2018:
Dear Anthony, it is very unfortunate that you feel this way as what you describe does not represent us. You had entrusted your trading account with us for many years, as you advise, and we would like to get more information from you in order to locate your account and see what made you change your perception about us. We would like to believe that by trading with us for so long, we would have had the opportunity to prove to you that we are here to provide our traders with any assistance regarding their trading. As we cannot find any account with the information you provided, please send us your details to cs@easymarkets.com so that we could contact you and discuss this feedback further.
Kali,
Aug 30, 2018,

Easymarkets

Bad influence. Can you believe this guys : over 90% are seeling while the market is 30 days high. You want to go long but you hesitate. And when you follow their statics for short you loose. Are they market maker 100 % lol that was an exemple.

Reply by The easyMarkets Team submitted Sep 3, 2018:
As a forex trader, you need to use different tools to assist you in making your trading decisions. There is a variety of tools you can use, including technical analyses, financial calendars, technical indicators and sentiment analyses, just to name a few. Our Inside Viewer is one of the many tools you can use alongside others. It gives you an overview of what other easyMarkets traders are doing at the moment. It is always best to use as many tools as possible in order to get a better view of the market before proceeding in opening a trade..

Quebec, Canada,
Aug 7, 2018,

EasyMarkets is not the best, but not the worst. They are very responsive to your inquiries, by mail, phone or messenger. They accept EA but you have to ask to your agent to use it. I’ve compared their chart with many broker and M1 is clearly not the same chart as the other brokers. Withdrawal is okay. I received my money every time, and delay is good. Fix spread, but WAY bigger than I’ve ever seen anywhere else. You cannot scalp if it’s what you are looking for. Commission at swap are BIG. Often paid 1$ per 0.01 lot. Do the math.. So swing trade isn’t the best too. IntraDay is okay. You cannot modify your SL and TP where do you want. There is a minimum range to respect from the actual price. So close your trade by yourself. For all those reasons, I only give 2 stars

Nairobi, Kenya,
Jun 19, 2018,

Issue about price Manipulation clarifnied

We have resolved earlier issue with Easy market and I might have over reacted and I humbly request you admin to delete the earlier negative review against the company
The issue was clarified and I understood the difference

May 29, 2018 - 1 Star Easymarkets are participating in price manipulation,I noticed it and when I complained I was given a vip status and reduced spread ,after complaining they started messing my account by removing funds when I had running trades so that I get a margin call and loose all my money.
Trade with them at your own risk.
Don’t forget 2010 they were fined by cysc for the same reasons

May 22, 2018 - 1 Star They are a scam and so of their staff very arrogant more so. Mr Daniel. Email:danielb@easymarkets.com to anyone that is my take

Reply by The easyMarkets Team submitted Jun 5, 2018 Hi Kevin and thank you for this feedback. It is unfortunate that this is the perception that you have of easyMarkets and of your trading experience with us.

You were having some questions regarding the prices illustrated on the MT4 charts and one of our representatives had explained to you in detail. After this conversation with our representative, we had received an email from you and we were happy to read in your email that all was clear to you regarding the prices that you see on the charts and that you understood that they are for illustration purposes only.

We have different types of accounts as per our “Forex Accounts” and as a standard practice and as you can see from our website, when an account is funded with USD2000 and above, they are upgraded to a VIP account, which was your case. It is unfortunate to hear that you believe that the VIP account was given to you for any other reason. I reiterate, that this is a standard practice with all of our clients as stated in our website.

Please understand that you had reported a Chargeback to your bank. The procedure that is followed in such cases is that the trading account is suspended and all trading bonuses that were given are debited.

The fine that you are referring to in 2010 has nothing to do with trading but with certain marketing advertisements and since then we are fully compliant with the Marketing regulations.

We remain at your disposal should you require further clarifications.

The FPA does not delete resolved issues.  The FPA updates them.
Latvia,
Mar 15, 2018,

nonsense market maker

Very strange company, seems like their only quality is knowledge to extract money from newbies, but when you start to deal with them like with normal broker, they limit your leverage based on some nonsense. I cannot recommend them to anyone serious about trading.

Reply by easy-forex submitted Apr 3, 2018:
Being a regulated broker, there are times we are obliged by regulation to intervene and we hope you understand that this ensures the safe trading for the vast majority.
Sharad shewale,
Nerul, India,
Aug 31, 2017,

I am trading on mt4
I trade limit orders as well as spot orders
and I am happy with easymarkets.

Nairobi, Kenya,
Jul 21, 2017,

Wonderful support

My name is Ruth, I have been trading with easy markets since 2013. I have gotten alot of support and help whenever required by the easy markets team which has gone along way to help me in my trading experience.

pradeep verma,
varanasi, India,
Jul 13, 2017,

Pradeep k Verma and trading with easy market since 2014. easy market help me to analyse market trend.
happy with easy market,

somnath shivaji kuchekar,
pune, baramati, India,
May 16, 2017,

I opened my live account with EasyMarkets for these reasons:
1) Their platform is simple and easy to trade. No blinking of fancy highlights or beeping of funny sounds, but simply professional trading.

2) Their support is extremely efficient. Call or chat with them and they answer your questions then and there.

3) they offer a very attractive Affiliate/IB program.

I can honestly suggest easymarkets based on their professionalism and eagerness to help their clients.

Santosh,
Mumbai, India,
May 10, 2017,

Overall good

I am a small retail trader with easymarkets from a long time now. They are friendly, yet professional. I often user their chat and they are prompt and helpful. Spreads are fixed and there are no trading commissions. All trades and withdrawals are executed in a timely manner. I personally approach an employee for any assistance and he is spot on. Easymarkets ticks all required boxes for me so I am happy with them. No to mention- do your own research.