EasyMarkets.com Review

Formerly Easy-Forex.com

Updated: Sep 14, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

EasyMarkets is a forex broker. Easy Markets offers the EasyMarkets platform and MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. EasyMarkets.com offers over 60 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, shares, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

EasyMarkets.com
February-March 2017:  Numerous suspicious and fake reviews received for Easy Markets, including one fake submitted from inside the company's offices.

July 2016:  Reviews for Easy-Forex merged into EasyMarkets review page.

A company owned by BlueCapitalMarkets.com. Related sites include BlueBullCap.com.

Established: 2001
Address: P.O. Box 53742 Limassol 3317, Cyprus
Contact: support@easymarkets.com, +357 25 828 899
Regulators: ASIC #246566, CySEC #079/07
Trading platforms: MT4, easyMarkets App, easyMarkets Web Platform
Cryptocurrencies: (3) Bitcoin, Ethereum
CFD: (45+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, AstroPay, BPAY, FasaPay, Giropay, iDEAL, JCB, Local Bank Transfers, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill, SOFORT, UnionPay, WebMoney, WeChatPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, AstroPay, BPAY, FasaPay, Giropay, iDEAL, JCB, Local Bank Transfers, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill, SOFORT, UnionPay, WebMoney, WeChatPay

Join live discussion of EasyMarkets.com on our forum

EasyMarkets.com profile provided by easyMarkets, Mar 15, 2016

easyMarkets is an award winning global broker with full access to 300+ financial markets on our innovative and easy trading platform.

Company Overview

With over a decade of trading expertise and 100,000 fulfilled clients in 160 countries worldwide, easyMarkets will tick all your boxes whether you are a new or experienced trader, affiliate or introducing broker. Trade 300+ markets including currencies, commodities, metals, vanilla options and indices from one place without the jargon, complicated offers and confusing terms! Welcome to the exciting world of trading.  Welcome to easyMarkets.

• 300+ Tradable Instruments

• Established 2003

• Exciting Promotions

• Client Fund Safety

• FREE Training & Support

Our group of companies through its subsidiaries is licensed by the Cyprus Securities & Exchange Commission (Easy Forex Trading Ltd-CySEC, License Number 079/07), which has been passported in the European Union through the MiFID Directive and in Australia by ASIC (Easy Forex Pty Ltd- AFS license No. 246566).

dan,
Israel,
Jun 18, 2008,

See the website warning:
www.easy-forex-warning.com

The goal of the book and the website is to uncover the scams that took place in Easy-Forex in the years 2005-2007 which robbed the money of many of their clients through false forex trades.

The information presented in this website is based on a book that is backed-up by dozens of taped discussions that we transcribed after being tapped during the years 2005-2007 with Easy-Forex personal and customers.

Andre,
Jun 2, 2008,

This is the most riduiculous platform out there. I urge everyone to stay away from this company as they are hard to get hold of and the platform is very hard to use, not only that but this platform looks and feels cheap.

Mohamed Arif,
Chennai, India,
May 17, 2008,

I have been with 1 year with this broker found lot of opportunities to make money. Little wider spreads only for mini account holder (100-500 USD free money) Widely competitive spreads for Gold and VIP accounts. Simply i'm enjoying my trades with easy-forex. I like very much for their simple design and site implementations. Legally this broker is best fit for me co'z they don't charge any of my withdrawals, and speed deposit for my bank account or Credit Card. No such scamming activities. Finally Easy-forex is one of my best favorite broker. You can found this broker has highest alexa rank. So more people are with this broker and customer care is very very good.

Andrew,
Los Angeles, CA,
May 14, 2008,

I've been trading with Easy-Forex for about nine months now, and I've done nothing but lose money. I kept thinking that as a newbie I was bound to make mistakes and that my skills would improve and that I would recoup the money. Well, I haven't. And I am a good trader now - in the same time period I have made paper money in demo accounts using the same trading strategies.

The trouble with Easy-Forex is that you can never set stop losses within 20 pips of the current price. This means that you usually have to risk more than you expect to make on each trade. Also, it makes it hard to lock in profits and let a winning trade ride. As a newbie, I didn't see a problem with this, but now I realise it's a recipe for disaster. Other problems include the fact that you have to set up your charts and indicators FROM SCRATCH every time you log in (frustrating and time consuming), and the spreads are very wide for most currency pairs. Too often has Metatrader told me that I should have easily hit my take profit price, only to discover that the price according to Easy-Forex has missed by a few pips then reversed for a loss.

Another warning factor that I should have taken note of is that they actively encourage new traders to NOT use a demo account and jump in with real money right away. Again, I was a newbie and I fell for it. All they want is you to make trade after trade, take your spread pips, then have you keep losing money and depositing more. It's cost me hundreds of dollars to learn these harsh lessons, and I can only hope that this review helps others avoid the same fate.

Please, please avoid Easy-Forex.com. Personally, I'm switching to Alpari.

Ta,
Malaysia,
Apr 30, 2008,

I have been using them for the past 2 years...and they never did scam me.
The best part is..they did not charge for the witdrawal.
Of course due to anti money laundering, u have to provide all the documents required to withdraw. Most brokers are like that

Yasser A.,
Bahrain,
Apr 23, 2008,

This company designed to take money from clients and never pay back. Their profits is from clients losses. Their sales employees try hard to push you to place money with them and when you ask for it back, you can hardly reach any of them. STAY AWAY FRO THIS COMPANY, unless you have plenty of money to loose.

Ioni,
UK,
Mar 12, 2008,

Hi,
I was trying to resolve a problem through customer service. I wrote them couple of times but no answer was provided. Consequently I asked for my account to be closed and the money left there to be returned. After several attempts they finally closed the account (as I was trying to log in and I was rejected) but I have not seen neither money back (some 90 GBP) nor a confirmation that the account was closed.
As I saw few positive reviews here and a lot negative I draw the conclusion this society is financially unstable. Therefore I strongly suggest you to avoid this scammer.
Cheers

Joemilly,
Malaysia,
Jan 23, 2008,

Hi again, as i told before i trade news using this broker, i admit that some times the will disable your trade right after the news release..i have the same experience with others before but for me so far so good and this is the best broker to trade news.I make money when i trade news using easy forex...

2007-12-05 3 Stars I,ve been using this broker to trade during news release becoz of freeze rate tht they have and also spread is not widen like others.

I have no problem with their spread even some people complaining easy forex's spread is too high compared to others.

Sometimes I lost ,some times i win but now winning trade is almost the time if you know how to trade with them..cheers....

MaXeY,
Egypt,
Jan 12, 2008,

I tried to trade Easyforex on news events when click freeze rate then ok........ u got error "Trade Disabled try later" so they disabled orders at news time spread is big 7pips on gbpusd

customer service are good

Derrick ,
Norway,
Jan 5, 2008,

I have use them for a while and i have to say they are very speculative for set up their limits so they mostly take al new traders money, make it hopeless to earn money, keep a 20 pip distance for put stop loss. Very effective make it difficult to secure some small profit and let trade continue.
I have done some good trades, and after that been called, get some trading tips from "marked" "we have a big reason to beliwe etc" every time i have follow their advice, i have lost big money, every time i follow strict good trading plan i earn, but as i said, if you dont can baby sit when trade - dont use this platform. i have trade for one year, and have not tryed any worse company.

Dont use them!
Derrick

Thomas ,
Michigan,
Jan 5, 2008,

I was going to try this firm, so I put 20.00 off a credit card as a test deposit. I provided all your normal sign up forms.When I decided to withdraw my deposit back to my credit card I was hit with I needed to provide more forms on who I was and remember I am withdrawing on same credit card. The only thing that is easy with this firm is taking your money. I always do this to see how good a firm is on returning your cash.

mohammed ,
dubai ,
Dec 7, 2007,

buyer beware! this is the grestest scam of the 21 century to disarm would be forex traders of their hard earned cash. The data are very inacurate compared to live news feeds such as CNBC NEWS, the web site freezes and it plays on the simplicity of its web site to lure new traders who dont know anything about forex trading before cheating them out of their money by provifing inacurate date. Easy forex, i'm done with you.

RW,
Ind,
Dec 4, 2007,

I do not recommend them,the platform is easy but they repeatly charge your credit card without your authorization, even if you keep track of your account you will need to argue with them about the overcharges they try to hit you with. If you choose them i recommend to wire them funds, do not use a credit card.

Frank,
Nov 29, 2007,

Best platform out there today! I am a frequent trader and these guys have been just great!!! No problem registering, no problem getting my money, no problem with customer service... competitive spreads. Nice features to offer. Quick, easy platform with nothing to download.

Haggai,
Israel,
Nov 25, 2007,

From the Israeli press:

There is a lawsuit against Easy Forex by one of their customers (that lost lots of money - needless to say)
This is the main outline of the claim:

Easy Forex is operating agents and affiliates that brings them customers. Those agents get payed 10% of what their clients have lost .

This is how it works:
When the customer deposit, the agent get payed 10% of the deposit.

When the customer leaves E.F:
If the customer left with winnings, the agent have to return the 10%, and is also get fined by 10% of this customer's winnings.
If the customer left them with losses, the agent will have to return 10% of what the customer withdrawal .
if the customer leaves break even, the agent returns the initial 10% and get left with nothing.
and of course, the typical case when the customer lose his account, the agent gets to hold his 10% commission.

This is according to the lawsuit, that is still examined in court.

Personally, I always suspected them to be lousy bucket shop. I guess it was their tasteless over aggressive advertisement.

Anyway, if you ask me, I wouldn't touch them with a poll stick

Herman,
USA, Georgia,
Nov 20, 2007,

It is not easy to make a withdrawal with them They give you the option to transfer funds to a credit card or bank account. I selected bank account. I then got an email that said I need to fill out forms and funds will be transferred to credit card. I replied and asked why is the option given to transfer funds to a bank account and you're telling me I need to transfer to back to a credit card. Can you hear the silence? No response. After ripping off newbies on a 7-pip spread they give you hell to get your money out.

Victor bonke,
Nov 12, 2007,

If you want to try them,use the $50. they offer.Do not give them access to your credit card.They will debit your card for the roll over fee. You need to only put in the amount you want to try with. If you know what you are doing the platform is OK. It's easy to use,(charts suck). Again, it's a live account,don't put in more than you can afford to loose. I had $80. in my account and ran it up to $400. I thought I was invinsible, and lost $400. on the next 2trades.Now I am invisible. Really, it,s better than a free practice account. I blew it when I did not notice the trend on the CA/us changed. If you can make money with $8o. you should be OK, if not no platform will help!
VB

Barry Lynch ,
Nov 10, 2007,

I Have been trading with these guys for about a month now. If your new and looking to make on small Day trades with a few thousand dollars to play each day then these guys are NOT for you. Their spread (price between buy and sell) is seven pips. Too wide. There is a very slow or no response to customer service. If you can do it all yourself and can wear the cost then go for it. It is quick and easy as the name suggests.

Cuurent market info and news is poor. A premium price for a bare bones broker basically.

Ibby,
Leeds, UK,
Nov 10, 2007,

Used easy forex for 2 months earlier in the year and all i can say is NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER trade with them. They think that having a friendly customer services assistant makes us happy! NO! WE WANT DECENT SPREADS & LOW FEES! Thankfully, i only lost very little with them but it's apparent how unprofitable they will be for the vast majority of traders.

naji,
cyprus,
Sep 25, 2007,

For all who's interested, this company is an israeli company.

Please check Hareshima israel financial business directory

David So,
China,
Sep 10, 2007,

I have been using Easy Forex for 2 weeks now. I haven't experienced any problems with them at all. I'm currently using a mini account- the spreads are 7 pips for the major currency pairs. The customer service support is quite good.
What I didn't expect was such high roll-over fees when I left my order to continue to the next day. For a trade of appromimate value of AUD30,000, you pay about AUD20 per day in roll-over fees.

Deanna,
US,
Aug 24, 2007,

It was easy to set up the easy-forex account, but they then requested a bunch of documents to be sent in, which was rather annoying as I am traveling in my rv right now, and do not have access to everything. I did get that squared away, but after using them for a while and trying out forex.com, I would have to say that the spread is way too high at easy-forex and I don't like the interface nearly as well as forex.com. I am reading the reviews about other companies as well, those are the only two I have tried so far.

entrepreneur,
london,
Aug 18, 2007,

easy to use but spread is to high.been using them since jan 2007.not happy.

Wiper,
Belgium,
Aug 17, 2007,

Don't trust easy forex. They advertise "Open an account in 5 min with your credit card". Sure, no problem to open an account within 5 min. Only you've got a problem few days later. I was getting following message from them:

"We thank and welcome you for joining Easy-Forex and activating your account.
Due to the nature of our business, we are instructed to follow various internal and
external procedures, including AML (Anti-Money Laundering) and credit card companies' regulations. In order that we finalize the necessary procedures associated with your trading account, we kindly require that you send us the following documents:
1. Copy of your passport / ID.
2. Utility bill / credit card statement showing your residential address.
3. Copies (front and back) of all credit cards used to deposit funds with Easy-Forex.
These documents are required for security reasons and will be kept with utmost
confidentiality in regards with privacy. Please send these documents via fax or scan and e-mail them to:"

Now, what's this??? Suddenly, you need to send in documents to prove you are not a scam. They had to request those documents BEFORE you could activate your account. Also, you can't close (or withdraw funds) your account before you call them. What kind of sh** is this...
Summary: They are an absolute scam. Never open an account with them.

Ryan,
NC, USA,
Aug 13, 2007,

Was easy to set up, but it seemed as tho sometimes the data got "stuck" or didn't update in real time / as fast as others. Almost as tho they experienced congestion. Minutes count in this game, so didn't get a warm fuzzy.

Yasser,
Saudi Arabia,
Jul 12, 2007,

I have been using easy forex for 2 years now, despite i have lost BIG $ not necessarily because of them, however, they have many positive and fewer negative points which i will start with positive ones:
- very friendly responsive customer care, i am talking about cyprus team have not tried others as I read some negative feedback about other locations
- 3 methods of trading and all i can say v. fast execution, platform, chat and telephone
- easy to use system
- fast withdrawal - (2-3 days)
- 0 pips in happy hours but do not happen occasionally !
- they have responded to many customer requests including myself to remove the 2 minutes to close a position, now it is instant
- sms n email technical analysis and breaking news (i requested to stop them because they became annoying and inticing for one to trade at a time you dont want to lose more :)

Now for the negative ones:
- High spreads, eventhough i hold a gold account but still 5 pips on gbp/usd as well as some other majors !
- Technical Problems, this is their real problem, the system is web based and hangs a lot specially during major announcements which may result in losses

All and all I feel very comfortable trading with them, trust and professionalis is there. I rate them with 4 as I believe despite their shortcoming in the platform they are v. good and trying their best and they should know that if their system continues to hang, they will lose a lot.

Brian Howard,
Jul 8, 2007,

The only people who might like easy-forex are the Australian newbies because the Australian easy-forex staff are very friendly and helpful - even though they actually are almost always wrong with their forecasts. The staff are helpful and friendly in Australia - BUT - the rest of the world? service really sucks big time and if you do your research you'll quickly discover how the system is set up to maximise the risk against the trader. easy-forex is designed for the absolute newbie who will lose their money anyway and I rate these guys only slightly above a scam site. I have traded forex since 1982 and I think easy-forex are the most organised and the most credible rip-offs I have ever encountered in the game. Very professional confidence tricksters, so, if you're a noob, beware.

Jenny Darocha,
Durham, NC,
Jul 5, 2007,

I started my forex career with this broker because they were able to get me up and running the quickest. (They accept credit cards to start your account right away, but then ask you for all the same documentation as the other guys) Yes, the spreads are terribly high. In my opinion, this broker preys on the new and uninformed. When you first enter a trade you are required to risk the highest possible amount. After the trade is entered, you can go back and change your stop, BUT they will only let you move it to within 15-20 pips. They don't like for people to minimize their risk. I quit using them in under a week. Maybe if I had no experience with any other broker, I would think they were okay. The chart functions are pretty good.

L,
Jun 24, 2007,

I've used their platform for several months, their interface is web based, which is easy to use from any computer, but their spreads are big compared to others, stop loss and take profit have to be set quite far from current market price, which is annoying. I didn't have any problems with system hang up or slippage though. And they don't offer interst on long position and will charge interst on margin (no matter long or short). Their customer service is ok.

YASER,
MANCHESTER UK,
Jun 21, 2007,

It is almost impossible to make money using easy foex, the spreads are way to high, the website freezes atleast 5 times a day and the rob tou wiyh the over night trades, there are many brokers out there avoid these like the plague!!

Chris . F.,
Jun 19, 2007,

Found easy forex quite easy to use as a newbie, and staff were very helpful.The spreads are a bit disconcerting but dealing with small amounts would account for that. After a year or so am finding the platform can be a bit awkward having to switch between pages, and flexibility/speed can cost you sometimes. Demo trades are not available as their logic is that live trading is the best way to learn. Perhaps...but having a demo ability would allow for testing of ones own theories/strategies without burning your fingers. Originally as an ignorant newbie I would have given 5 stars but now down grade to 3. Could say a hell of a lot more.

nor,
malaysia,
Jun 9, 2007,

i have been using this platform for a few months for now. so far everythings is okay and there are very easy to use. i would say this is the most easiest platform for forex trading. however the spreads are still too high for mini account.

Franjo,
Germany,
Jun 8, 2007,

I traded FX with easy-forex for more than one year. The result ? Losses of about 4.000 Euros. Why ? Not about easy-forex. I made the typically mistakes everyone makes sometimes in the FX markets. Hoping to earn much money, with too high leverage. So, how to say, sometimes the market is against you. easy-forex pays withdrawals very quick back (not longer then 5 - 7 days) to your credit card. Amounts (definitively profit) that exceeds your credit card deposits will be transferred to your bank account. The help desk is friendly and competent. They relying quick to your e-Mails. Spreads are varying from your account size respectively how big you wanna trade (Lot-size). FX prices are fair. Also I find out, that easy-forex (US) is now NFA regulated (NFA ID 0358754) please see Link: http://www.nfa.futures.org/BasicNet/Details.aspx?entityid=0358754

Besides that, the company is also regulated by Australian Securities and Investments Commission. The only points I am asking for is, that they do not pay interest for long position in a higher interest currency (SWAP Rollover) and that the duration of FX-positions is limited at the moment to 14 days. But, you can talk to the guys. Maybe the will change their politics. I heard that they will maybe revise their offers. I am neutral and because of that I do not give a rating. Hope to hear more from other easy-forex clients.

mtburry,
Florida, USA,
Jun 2, 2007,

I signed-up with them before finding this review. I suspected that anyone offering a $25.00 mini-account was just fishing for fools, however after finishing some schooling, I now have time to read the books and begin studying more and wanted a place to play with the system. I suppose if I don't lose more than the $25.00, I'm ok.

don,
Ohio,
May 31, 2007,

Yeah. Part with your money. 10+ spread. quotes no way near BBC. Limits 15 pips away. Awkward platform that is not secure. Worst broker that I ever encountered.

Kevin,
Vancouver, BC,
May 3, 2007,

Though it's low minimun, it's not worth trading on this platfrom, why?
1) not secured internet communiction as advertised. no https
2) 10-pip spread for mini account only can be noticed after user logon. some kind of cheating.
3) poor customer service. I called US to active my withdraw, and no one answered the phone and replied to my message. the account manager is hard to reach.

Alan,
London, UK,
Apr 29, 2007,

Pack of internet vultures. Ridiculous spreads, and they call them "competitive"! On which planet exactly is 10 pips for majors a "competitive spread. On this one, if you are big enough idiot to buy thier bulls***. Platform is purpose-made to cloud trading decisions and speed, you have to go through so many screens and clicks you almost forgot what it was you wanted to trade. Keeping track of open positions, stops, limits and pending orders is a masochistic excercise. Of course, the more complicated they make it the more they insist on using the word "easy" in every possible place (like those instructions "how to... in 168 easy steps..."). The only thing easy about easy-forex is giving them money and losing it. I didn't (lose it) but it was close too many times, the writing is on the wall and I'm not to about to let them take it, I'm getting out.
Easier said than done. You will also find that getting money out is nowhere near as simple, nor indeed "easy" as giving it to them. You need a number of "approvals", "validations", card scans (what do they need the CCV number on the back of my card for ?!?), utility bills, photo documents, forms filled and faxed to them... there are mortgages out there easier to take than getting money from "easy"-forex. That is typically what happens when a bunch of cowboys uses internet to set up a company which is practically nowhere and make it real easy for you to give them money. Then they just act like some real company, they mention words like "procedures", "validation" "responsibility" etc, but all with one thing in mind - "talk, but don't give 'em money back".

John Buck,
Apr 19, 2007,

Easy Forex is one of the best brokers around in my opinion. The main reason for this is the service, the quality of their daily reports delivered to your personal e-mail is fantastic. They will call you and discuss things with you, you can call them and ask for advice on upcoming announcements. Your stops and limits are guarenteed. A big downside, and my reason for 4 stars is their platform. It is not as easy to use as my other broker MG Forex, and there is no way to set a trade wich is close to current market price. Your limit orders need to be aproximately 20 - 25 pips from current market price, and when big news comes out their freeze rate of three seconds is disabled. However they are extremely honest and upfront about this when you sign up for your account. I don't know about spreads on mini accounts, but I get 3 pips on EURUSD and 4 pips on GBPUSD and no commission. Another big plus is that your account can be funded from a credit card, so you don't need to keep any capital in your account. The amount to cover your position is debited from your credit card when you enter your stop loss position. And your profits can be paid to a normal bank account or back to the credit card you debited the amount from. Great for frequent flyer points, and your bank will love you. They even take AMEX with no extra charges, I'm an AMEX black card holder and AMEX love me for it. Great brokers, platform needs a bit of work though. If you want to trade announcements, open an account with another broker, such as MGForex, who offer no service, but will fill limit orders 1 pip from current market price. And I have not experienced any slippage with MGForex myself.

Bruno Ravera,
Switzerland,
Apr 17, 2007,

I've been dealing with them for more than six months and I finally decided to stop. Reasons:
1. Spreads are too wide
2. Their platform is a nightmare, it hangs a lot (especially during news) and to open/close a position you have to go through too many clicks.
3. You cannot close a position sooner than two minutes after you've opened it.
4. Rollover fees are too high.

On the positive side, the person on the phone on the Swiss side (Mr. Iuliano) is extremely kind and helpful.

Kelvin Lee,
Apr 3, 2007,

Well, in my opinion, you will not find any better service elsewhere than Easy Forex. It is true they offer wise spread for mini traders, but guys, how many platforms can give you access to the market with only $25USD? Trading on a demo account is absolutely wasting your time! I have friend made millions on a FXCM demo account, but he did not make any win trade with his real account! They psychological influence is one of the biggest factors in Forex trading! Easy Forex offers everyone a small level of initial investment, you can experience the psychological side of trading and not risking all your capital! Remember there are limited number of people winning in this market, practice small is a good start point for everyone. Fairly speaking, for those who trade with only few hundred bucks, you should never expected you will be treated as big traders! All after all, Forex brokers make money from spread and your trading volume. You trade good volume (I am talking about millions), you can definitely negotiate your spread with Easy Forex. And I am using Easy Forex's dealing room service, I have 3 pips spread, and in-depth bank analysis for both fundamental and technical, which are absolutely great! And they offer me volume trading bonus, Ireceive couple hundred dollars from them on monthly basis when my total trading size hit to certain level. In addition, when you introduce your friends or other people to Easy Forex, you can also receive good commission from it! To be realistic guys, if you are not trading at a good level, you should never desire the best service from anyone. For those considering yourself as BIG trader, contact your Easy Forex manager, they can do a good deal from me, they can do it for you too.

naji,
cyprus,
Apr 2, 2007,

Easy-forex is a big scam. They claim to be authorised by the FSA. When i checked them on the FSA website, i found out that they are not allowed to hold client's money!

Ali,
India,
Jan 8, 2007,

The spread is too high for mini account. It is 10 pips for the major currencies and upto 30 pips for crosses (AUD/NZD). Furthermore, the interest charged for roll over per day is too high. Say, in mini account of Easy-Forex, when you trade 2,500 dollars (one fourth of mini lot) they charge about one dollar for one days roll over. Are there any laws for that?

mike,
California,
Dec 6, 2006,

I have used easy-forex.com for about 6 months now. I like their easy graphics. But their pips is 5 in Euro/GBP vs USD. Expect this pips to increase to 10 on the weekends. HOwever, they will forewarn you. I never traded with them. But, I just love the simple graphics (about 30 seconds delay).