EasyMarkets.com Review

Formerly Easy-Forex.com

Updated: Sep 14, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

EasyMarkets is a forex broker. Easy Markets offers the EasyMarkets platform and MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. EasyMarkets.com offers over 60 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, shares, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

EasyMarkets.com
February-March 2017:  Numerous suspicious and fake reviews received for Easy Markets, including one fake submitted from inside the company's offices.

July 2016:  Reviews for Easy-Forex merged into EasyMarkets review page.

A company owned by BlueCapitalMarkets.com. Related sites include BlueBullCap.com.

Established: 2001
Address: P.O. Box 53742 Limassol 3317, Cyprus
Contact: support@easymarkets.com, +357 25 828 899
Regulators: ASIC #246566, CySEC #079/07
Trading platforms: MT4, easyMarkets App, easyMarkets Web Platform
Cryptocurrencies: (3) Bitcoin, Ethereum
CFD: (45+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, AstroPay, BPAY, FasaPay, Giropay, iDEAL, JCB, Local Bank Transfers, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill, SOFORT, UnionPay, WebMoney, WeChatPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, AstroPay, BPAY, FasaPay, Giropay, iDEAL, JCB, Local Bank Transfers, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill, SOFORT, UnionPay, WebMoney, WeChatPay

Join live discussion of EasyMarkets.com on our forum

EasyMarkets.com profile provided by easyMarkets, Mar 15, 2016

easyMarkets is an award winning global broker with full access to 300+ financial markets on our innovative and easy trading platform.

Company Overview

With over a decade of trading expertise and 100,000 fulfilled clients in 160 countries worldwide, easyMarkets will tick all your boxes whether you are a new or experienced trader, affiliate or introducing broker. Trade 300+ markets including currencies, commodities, metals, vanilla options and indices from one place without the jargon, complicated offers and confusing terms! Welcome to the exciting world of trading.  Welcome to easyMarkets.

• 300+ Tradable Instruments

• Established 2003

• Exciting Promotions

• Client Fund Safety

• FREE Training & Support

Our group of companies through its subsidiaries is licensed by the Cyprus Securities & Exchange Commission (Easy Forex Trading Ltd-CySEC, License Number 079/07), which has been passported in the European Union through the MiFID Directive and in Australia by ASIC (Easy Forex Pty Ltd- AFS license No. 246566).

KHALEED NASSER,
BARCELONA, Spain,
Nov 29, 2012,

I have been with Easy-Forex since 26/07/2011, I am have to say how amazing my experience has been with them. I have been a dealing room client since day one and through my excellent relationship with my personal dealer i have successfully built my account up where i have made substantial profits. Looking forward to continue this relalation and make more moeny in the otherhand,the managment department doing an excelnt job in handling my account, it took me 2 minutes to open an account and start trading instantly ( made some profit :) ) . Also withdrawing the money is so easy nooo questions asked, you can do it in the same site as your trading platforms any time of the day which is great important trust between the trader and the company and many good thinks.

am a happy trader, THANKS EASYFOREX

fxnightrader,
Toronto, Canada,
Nov 29, 2012,

easy-forex is definitely my favourite broker.
I have been with them for about 3 yrs. I only use their web-based trading platform
which I find it very easy to use, fast and rock solid.
I see some postings here about spread, but brokers make money based
on the spread by adding pips on top of the feed coming into their system, right?!
So for me, their spread is reasonable and even though I'm a daytrader, but
most of the time I close a winning position with like +10 pips profit, so a 1 pip
difference has no effect to me.
Withdrawing money is easy, and the great thing about easy-forex is they help me
and encourage me to win, and they appreciate the amount of trading that I do,
and reward me by sending sms alert messages for any urgent news or
sudden/unusual changes in prices or the markets. And I also receive special reports
from my excellent dealer in their dealing room.

The only thing I hope they make some modifications: the minimum
deposit is $25 which is great, and you also need $25 minimum to open a position;
however, when I was starting and had only $25 and let's say my position was losing money
to $19, I was basically stuck waiting for it to reverse..which might not happen !
What they should do is to allow an even smaller trade size like $5,
that way, when I realized my trade was not working,
I could then close it at $19 (losing $6), and then use that money to open 3 new $5 positions.

Lindiwe Hlaba,
Pretoria, South Africa,
Jan 9, 2017,

My name is Lindiwe Hlaba, i registered with Easy Forex in 2015 but been skeptical to start. Todays training was excellent am getting there.

hchaaban,
, Lebanon,
Jun 12, 2013,

again and again i feel lucky i landed with Easy Forex when i first decided to trade. the support is very prompt and professional and always available 24 hours. my spread kept shrinking lool i started with 4 pips and now i have a 2-pip spread! my PD got my name in a contest list and now i'm being offered some sort of bonus on my trading volume not to mention the promotion bonus that i got from time to time. SO big thank u EASY FOREX team you keep me very happy :)))))

2012-11-26 4Star oops i cant believe i forgot to mention this: easy forex actually credited me a free bonus to trade with as i see fit!!! this was to encourage me after a couple of losing trades. in addition, they might choose to gift their loyal clients every now and then and i also got my share of it :)) moreover, clients do get extra privileges like tight spreads and no rolling fees and extension of expiry dates for deals etc...so i would like to extend my thanks and appreciation to easy forex team for keeping the personal touch while remaining professional.

2012-11-14 5Star i've been with easy-forex since January 2012 and i'm very satisfied with their trading system, platform, and support. Deposits and withdrawals are very straightforward once paperwork is in order. Dealers are very professional and do proper follow-up with their clients. Of course you have your own account manager or personal dealer that follows up closely with you but in general the dealing room team is very helpful and professional with 24 hour assistance. I got competitive spreads and the trading system is very reliable. Apart from my own inexperience which cost me a LOT of money i'm very pleased with Easy Forex and recommend it to all those who are interested in trading Forex and other commodities. And the new smartphone application rocks :))

Jonathan,
Dec 1, 2016,

My name is Jonathan, I have recently opened an account with EasyMarkets. And I must say that my first lesson with Rahul was extremely helpful. I recommend everyone to try and I'm sure you won't be disappointed. It has helped me as a beginner to take my first step towards trading. I am so grateful for finding EasyMarkets and Rahul. Good luck to whoever persues this.

Cairo, Egypt,
Aug 14, 2016,

Excellent Broker that makes it fun to trade

I’ve been trading with Easy Forex for about 6 years , and for me I found them the best broker I ever dealt with , they have accurate quotes , stable system , fast withdrawals and excellent customer service , all my withdrawals came on time without any unjustified delay , However they have very tough restrictions regarding arbitrage and they don’t allow it just like all the brokers , So if you like playing twisted games in order to make easy money that you don’t have the right to have , you are not welcomed there but if you enjoy trading the right way , using whatever method in analyzing the market or use EA , I think Easy Forex is the right place for you.

Paolo,
Milano, Italy,
Mar 8, 2017,

Incredible easy. Grazie!!

I love trading and everything about trading with eazy. Their change was a bit too much at the begining but I am now fully ok with new platform. Name changed to represent more products but no new products added. Great service, best trading conditions. Highly recomended for everyone. Grazie

Nairobi, Kenya,
Jul 21, 2017,

Wonderful support

My name is Ruth, I have been trading with easy markets since 2013. I have gotten alot of support and help whenever required by the easy markets team which has gone along way to help me in my trading experience.

Joemilly,
Malaysia,
Jan 23, 2008,

Hi again, as i told before i trade news using this broker, i admit that some times the will disable your trade right after the news release..i have the same experience with others before but for me so far so good and this is the best broker to trade news.I make money when i trade news using easy forex...

2007-12-05 3 Stars I,ve been using this broker to trade during news release becoz of freeze rate tht they have and also spread is not widen like others.

I have no problem with their spread even some people complaining easy forex's spread is too high compared to others.

Sometimes I lost ,some times i win but now winning trade is almost the time if you know how to trade with them..cheers....

Daniel,
Sydney , Australia,
Apr 24, 2017,

Safe, reliable trading platform and very pleased so far with Deal Cancellation for trading volatile markets.

Good service and useful training offered by the company.

I would recommend easyMarkets to other traders.