EasyMarkets.com Review

Formerly Easy-Forex.com

Updated: Sep 14, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

EasyMarkets is a forex broker. Easy Markets offers the EasyMarkets platform and MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. EasyMarkets.com offers over 60 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, shares, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

EasyMarkets.com
February-March 2017:  Numerous suspicious and fake reviews received for Easy Markets, including one fake submitted from inside the company's offices.

July 2016:  Reviews for Easy-Forex merged into EasyMarkets review page.

A company owned by BlueCapitalMarkets.com. Related sites include BlueBullCap.com.

Established: 2001
Address: P.O. Box 53742 Limassol 3317, Cyprus
Contact: support@easymarkets.com, +357 25 828 899
Regulators: ASIC #246566, CySEC #079/07
Trading platforms: MT4, easyMarkets App, easyMarkets Web Platform
Cryptocurrencies: (3) Bitcoin, Ethereum
CFD: (45+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, AstroPay, BPAY, FasaPay, Giropay, iDEAL, JCB, Local Bank Transfers, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill, SOFORT, UnionPay, WebMoney, WeChatPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, AstroPay, BPAY, FasaPay, Giropay, iDEAL, JCB, Local Bank Transfers, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill, SOFORT, UnionPay, WebMoney, WeChatPay

Join live discussion of EasyMarkets.com on our forum

EasyMarkets.com profile provided by easyMarkets, Mar 15, 2016

easyMarkets is an award winning global broker with full access to 300+ financial markets on our innovative and easy trading platform.

Company Overview

With over a decade of trading expertise and 100,000 fulfilled clients in 160 countries worldwide, easyMarkets will tick all your boxes whether you are a new or experienced trader, affiliate or introducing broker. Trade 300+ markets including currencies, commodities, metals, vanilla options and indices from one place without the jargon, complicated offers and confusing terms! Welcome to the exciting world of trading.  Welcome to easyMarkets.

• 300+ Tradable Instruments

• Established 2003

• Exciting Promotions

• Client Fund Safety

• FREE Training & Support

Our group of companies through its subsidiaries is licensed by the Cyprus Securities & Exchange Commission (Easy Forex Trading Ltd-CySEC, License Number 079/07), which has been passported in the European Union through the MiFID Directive and in Australia by ASIC (Easy Forex Pty Ltd- AFS license No. 246566).

RW,
Ind,
Dec 4, 2007,

I do not recommend them,the platform is easy but they repeatly charge your credit card without your authorization, even if you keep track of your account you will need to argue with them about the overcharges they try to hit you with. If you choose them i recommend to wire them funds, do not use a credit card.

mohammed ,
dubai ,
Dec 7, 2007,

buyer beware! this is the grestest scam of the 21 century to disarm would be forex traders of their hard earned cash. The data are very inacurate compared to live news feeds such as CNBC NEWS, the web site freezes and it plays on the simplicity of its web site to lure new traders who dont know anything about forex trading before cheating them out of their money by provifing inacurate date. Easy forex, i'm done with you.

Thomas ,
Michigan,
Jan 5, 2008,

I was going to try this firm, so I put 20.00 off a credit card as a test deposit. I provided all your normal sign up forms.When I decided to withdraw my deposit back to my credit card I was hit with I needed to provide more forms on who I was and remember I am withdrawing on same credit card. The only thing that is easy with this firm is taking your money. I always do this to see how good a firm is on returning your cash.

Derrick ,
Norway,
Jan 5, 2008,

I have use them for a while and i have to say they are very speculative for set up their limits so they mostly take al new traders money, make it hopeless to earn money, keep a 20 pip distance for put stop loss. Very effective make it difficult to secure some small profit and let trade continue.
I have done some good trades, and after that been called, get some trading tips from "marked" "we have a big reason to beliwe etc" every time i have follow their advice, i have lost big money, every time i follow strict good trading plan i earn, but as i said, if you dont can baby sit when trade - dont use this platform. i have trade for one year, and have not tryed any worse company.

Dont use them!
Derrick

MaXeY,
Egypt,
Jan 12, 2008,

I tried to trade Easyforex on news events when click freeze rate then ok........ u got error "Trade Disabled try later" so they disabled orders at news time spread is big 7pips on gbpusd

customer service are good

Joemilly,
Malaysia,
Jan 23, 2008,

Hi again, as i told before i trade news using this broker, i admit that some times the will disable your trade right after the news release..i have the same experience with others before but for me so far so good and this is the best broker to trade news.I make money when i trade news using easy forex...

2007-12-05 3 Stars I,ve been using this broker to trade during news release becoz of freeze rate tht they have and also spread is not widen like others.

I have no problem with their spread even some people complaining easy forex's spread is too high compared to others.

Sometimes I lost ,some times i win but now winning trade is almost the time if you know how to trade with them..cheers....

Ioni,
UK,
Mar 12, 2008,

Hi,
I was trying to resolve a problem through customer service. I wrote them couple of times but no answer was provided. Consequently I asked for my account to be closed and the money left there to be returned. After several attempts they finally closed the account (as I was trying to log in and I was rejected) but I have not seen neither money back (some 90 GBP) nor a confirmation that the account was closed.
As I saw few positive reviews here and a lot negative I draw the conclusion this society is financially unstable. Therefore I strongly suggest you to avoid this scammer.
Cheers

Yasser A.,
Bahrain,
Apr 23, 2008,

This company designed to take money from clients and never pay back. Their profits is from clients losses. Their sales employees try hard to push you to place money with them and when you ask for it back, you can hardly reach any of them. STAY AWAY FRO THIS COMPANY, unless you have plenty of money to loose.

Ta,
Malaysia,
Apr 30, 2008,

I have been using them for the past 2 years...and they never did scam me.
The best part is..they did not charge for the witdrawal.
Of course due to anti money laundering, u have to provide all the documents required to withdraw. Most brokers are like that

Andrew,
Los Angeles, CA,
May 14, 2008,

I've been trading with Easy-Forex for about nine months now, and I've done nothing but lose money. I kept thinking that as a newbie I was bound to make mistakes and that my skills would improve and that I would recoup the money. Well, I haven't. And I am a good trader now - in the same time period I have made paper money in demo accounts using the same trading strategies.

The trouble with Easy-Forex is that you can never set stop losses within 20 pips of the current price. This means that you usually have to risk more than you expect to make on each trade. Also, it makes it hard to lock in profits and let a winning trade ride. As a newbie, I didn't see a problem with this, but now I realise it's a recipe for disaster. Other problems include the fact that you have to set up your charts and indicators FROM SCRATCH every time you log in (frustrating and time consuming), and the spreads are very wide for most currency pairs. Too often has Metatrader told me that I should have easily hit my take profit price, only to discover that the price according to Easy-Forex has missed by a few pips then reversed for a loss.

Another warning factor that I should have taken note of is that they actively encourage new traders to NOT use a demo account and jump in with real money right away. Again, I was a newbie and I fell for it. All they want is you to make trade after trade, take your spread pips, then have you keep losing money and depositing more. It's cost me hundreds of dollars to learn these harsh lessons, and I can only hope that this review helps others avoid the same fate.

Please, please avoid Easy-Forex.com. Personally, I'm switching to Alpari.