EasyMarkets.com Review

Formerly Easy-Forex.com

Updated: Sep 14, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

EasyMarkets is a forex broker. Easy Markets offers the EasyMarkets platform and MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. EasyMarkets.com offers over 60 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, shares, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

EasyMarkets.com
February-March 2017:  Numerous suspicious and fake reviews received for Easy Markets, including one fake submitted from inside the company's offices.

July 2016:  Reviews for Easy-Forex merged into EasyMarkets review page.

A company owned by BlueCapitalMarkets.com. Related sites include BlueBullCap.com.

Established: 2001
Address: P.O. Box 53742 Limassol 3317, Cyprus
Contact: support@easymarkets.com, +357 25 828 899
Regulators: ASIC #246566, CySEC #079/07
Trading platforms: MT4, easyMarkets App, easyMarkets Web Platform
Cryptocurrencies: (3) Bitcoin, Ethereum
CFD: (45+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, AstroPay, BPAY, FasaPay, Giropay, iDEAL, JCB, Local Bank Transfers, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill, SOFORT, UnionPay, WebMoney, WeChatPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, AstroPay, BPAY, FasaPay, Giropay, iDEAL, JCB, Local Bank Transfers, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill, SOFORT, UnionPay, WebMoney, WeChatPay

Join live discussion of EasyMarkets.com on our forum

EasyMarkets.com profile provided by easyMarkets, Mar 15, 2016

easyMarkets is an award winning global broker with full access to 300+ financial markets on our innovative and easy trading platform.

Company Overview

With over a decade of trading expertise and 100,000 fulfilled clients in 160 countries worldwide, easyMarkets will tick all your boxes whether you are a new or experienced trader, affiliate or introducing broker. Trade 300+ markets including currencies, commodities, metals, vanilla options and indices from one place without the jargon, complicated offers and confusing terms! Welcome to the exciting world of trading.  Welcome to easyMarkets.

• 300+ Tradable Instruments

• Established 2003

• Exciting Promotions

• Client Fund Safety

• FREE Training & Support

Our group of companies through its subsidiaries is licensed by the Cyprus Securities & Exchange Commission (Easy Forex Trading Ltd-CySEC, License Number 079/07), which has been passported in the European Union through the MiFID Directive and in Australia by ASIC (Easy Forex Pty Ltd- AFS license No. 246566).

Mohamed Arif,
Chennai, India,
May 17, 2008,

I have been with 1 year with this broker found lot of opportunities to make money. Little wider spreads only for mini account holder (100-500 USD free money) Widely competitive spreads for Gold and VIP accounts. Simply i'm enjoying my trades with easy-forex. I like very much for their simple design and site implementations. Legally this broker is best fit for me co'z they don't charge any of my withdrawals, and speed deposit for my bank account or Credit Card. No such scamming activities. Finally Easy-forex is one of my best favorite broker. You can found this broker has highest alexa rank. So more people are with this broker and customer care is very very good.

Andre,
Jun 2, 2008,

This is the most riduiculous platform out there. I urge everyone to stay away from this company as they are hard to get hold of and the platform is very hard to use, not only that but this platform looks and feels cheap.

dan,
Jun 18, 2008,

See the website warning:
www.easy-forex-warning.com

The goal of the book and the website is to uncover the scams that took place in Easy-Forex in the years 2005-2007 which robbed the money of many of their clients through false forex trades.

The information presented in this website is based on a book that is backed-up by dozens of taped discussions that we transcribed after being tapped during the years 2005-2007 with Easy-Forex personal and customers.

JueJamboo,
Malaysia,
Jul 18, 2008,

I trade with this broker for 2 years and nothing to worry about it. No fees for deposits and withdrawals. Instant deposit using credit card... I withdraw every week and money appears in my account from 2-4 days.
Best support through chat or email.
Great Broker.... TQ.

andrew,
usa,
Jul 20, 2008,

I traded with easy-forex.Well easy-forex is a joke!Their platform is cheap and difficult to use.Their spreads are wide than any other platform.Their will keep charging you credit card for some reason...basically their will clean you out easy..if you know what i mean

David,
Sep 5, 2008,

very good web based broker, slightly higher spreads but no fees for withdrawals and free 24h access to dealing room if your trading 100K lots. Have found the staff very knowledgeable and professional. Fixed spreads, Solid as stone stops and Financial licenses! enough said

raban,
Sep 20, 2008,

Please visit this website: www.easy-forex-warning.com
This website describes in details and with hard proofs how Easy-Forex scammed hundreds of their customer through a systematic and cruel method. Not shown in this website are the stories of families destroyed by this company in Israel but not only in Israel-We are receiving stories from people around the world.
Easy-Forex is an Israeli company. The company headed the sponsoring of the third forex trading expo in April 2008, with the aim of entering the Middle East market. In fact they are already there as more than 30% of their customers are from the Middle East. This can be found form the following website:
The data in this website shows:
Easy-forex.com users come from these countries:
United States-29.5%
Saudi Arabia-26.3%
Canada-4.3%
United Arab Emirates-4.1%
Qatar-3.6%
Bahrain - 0.6%

Please forward this information to people in Saudi Arabia and other places in the world. Don't let other people suffer.

Rodney,
Australia,
Nov 14, 2008,

Their must be a huge difference on how Easy Forex is run in different countries arund the world. In Australia they are the most honest forex company I have come across. I have had a couple of issues in the past but they were fixed straight away. The first time, the platform wouldn't let me close my position. I opened up a chat with them and by the time I spoke to someone the trade had gone against me 30 pips. I explained the problem and they closed the position at the price I put in when I opened the window to chat with them. The second time was a little worrying at the time. I tried to open a trade using my credit card and it was rejected, half an hour later my credit card company rang me to say 15k had been charged to my card over a period 5 minutes with a heap of transactions. I spoke to the head guy in Australia and he sorted out the problem straight away. The money was back on my card in 48 hours with many appologies.

Easy Forex does have wide spreads. I mainly trade Eur/Jpy with a 5 pip spread with a minimum 100k trade. The stops have to be placed I think between 20 & 30 pips away from the price but the do have guaranteed stops. I have watched their pricing compared to other platforms and they are never more than 5 pips out. If you are a pure scalper only chasing 5 or so pips at a time this is definetley not the platform for you.

I would give give Easy Forex 5 stars except for their spreads and charts. If you are in australia this is a great company to trade with.

khairul,
malaysia,
Mar 2, 2009,

Wow, this is my favourite broker and it has only 2 star. So I felt I have to write my review here.

I have been with easy-forex for more than 2 years. However I never intended to trade seriously. I do deposit real money but only around USD50 at a time and that's usually enough for me to last for 1-5 weeks. Trading was fun, for now I don't see a need to make a living by trading so the experience that I got when trading is refreshing.

I think most trader are uncomfortable with easy-forex trading platform. It's widely different than using MT4 as well as the system of trading. Your margin is your stop loss. It's not the same as when you're trading using MT4. And as for some unauthorized credit card charges, you do realize that they will charge you 'rolling day trading fee' at around 0600 +8gmt if you have any open position right?

I have to admit that their spread is quite high but as I join through a community in my country and we have good connection with EF, we have special account that have lower spread for major pair. So it's all not that bad especially I only trade EU and AU.

Another thing, about their execution of trade. I do admit that I'm little frustated especially with their claim of as long as you freeze the rate you'll get it in NORMAL MARKET condition. Most of the time, if you have freeze the price and it jump more than 2 pips, you won't be able to get it. The same goes when you tried to close your position. If it move more than 2 pips, you have to reclose them again. But like another reviewer mentioned here, you can contact them and try to explain the situation. I've done that twice and they automatically close the position and the price I've mentioned. But it's a bit hassle for me to do that everytime. So I don't really bother about it anymore. As I'm not trading for living anyways.

Again, I want to remind that their trading system is different if you already got used to MT4. And who says you can't trade naked? I have mentors who trade naked ( as in not looking at chart but only look at percentage table of EF ) and they practically are super rich. One day trading for one month of their full time salary worth. And only trade few times per month.

My conclusion is, they are good broker but they are not perfect. They don't deserve 5 stars but definitely more than average.

eran,
Apr 22, 2009,

Must be the Worse broker there is:
1) the worst platform i came accross, totaly designed to make your fail. not comfitible at all.
2) Always freezes against you
3) force to place all your margin so basically u cant place a normal SL
4)adjustment of TP SL take forever and get stuck all the time.
4) will take your out with SL even though the market was never there.
5) will change spread in the USD/ILS (New Israeli Shekel) to keep you out of trade, or even delay you.
i was promise 40pips spread on the pair and after succes on it they every time i wanted to make a big position they delayed me and said there was volitilty and said the spread are big now 120 pips. then they even change my setting automatically.
when the USD started to increase against the shekel i asked to open another account with USD deposit.
then when i tried once to trade the pair i saw on my old shekel account that they change the spread like they always do (i also called and after a moment the rep told me volitilty story).
Unfortunately for them they forgot they opened another account for me and when i look at the USD account i had the promised 40 pips.
When i confronted them about it they were at a loss of words.

Anyway the the broker is a scam stay away !!!!!