EasyMarkets.com (was Easy-Forex.com) Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 9, 2018
February-March 2017:  Numerous suspicious and fake reviews received for Easy Markets, including one fake submitted from inside the company's offices.

July 2016:  Reviews for Easy-Forex merged into EasyMarkets review page.

easyMarkets is a forex broker. easy Markets offers the easyMarkets platform and MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. easyMarkets.com offers over 110 forex currency pairs, indices, commodities, cfds, vanilla options, as well as gold, silver, and other metals for your personal investment and trading options.

EasyMarkets.com (was Easy-Forex.com)

Join live discussion of EasyMarkets.com (was Easy-Forex.com) on our forum

EasyMarkets.com (was Easy-Forex.com) profile provided by easyMarkets, Mar 15, 2016

easyMarkets is an award winning global broker with full access to 300+ financial markets on our innovative and easy trading platform.

Company Overview

With over a decade of trading expertise and 100,000 fulfilled clients in 160 countries worldwide, easyMarkets will tick all your boxes whether you are a new or experienced trader, affiliate or introducing broker. Trade 300+ markets including currencies, commodities, metals, vanilla options and indices from one place without the jargon, complicated offers and confusing terms! Welcome to the exciting world of trading.  Welcome to easyMarkets.

• 300+ Tradable Instruments

• Established 2003

• Exciting Promotions

• Client Fund Safety

• FREE Training & Support

Our group of companies through its subsidiaries is licensed by the Cyprus Securities & Exchange Commission (Easy Forex Trading Ltd-CySEC, License Number 079/07), which has been passported in the European Union through the MiFID Directive and in Australia by ASIC (Easy Forex Pty Ltd- AFS license No. 246566).

Quebec, Canada,
Aug 7, 2018,

EasyMarkets is not the best, but not the worst. They are very responsive to your inquiries, by mail, phone or messenger. They accept EA but you have to ask to your agent to use it. I’ve compared their chart with many broker and M1 is clearly not the same chart as the other brokers. Withdrawal is okay. I received my money every time, and delay is good. Fix spread, but WAY bigger than I’ve ever seen anywhere else. You cannot scalp if it’s what you are looking for. Commission at swap are BIG. Often paid 1$ per 0.01 lot. Do the math.. So swing trade isn’t the best too. IntraDay is okay. You cannot modify your SL and TP where do you want. There is a minimum range to respect from the actual price. So close your trade by yourself. For all those reasons, I only give 2 stars
Nairobi, Kenya,
Jun 19, 2018,

Issue about price Manipulation clarifnied

We have resolved earlier issue with Easy market and I might have over reacted and I humbly request you admin to delete the earlier negative review against the company
The issue was clarified and I understood the difference

May 29, 2018 - 1 Star Easymarkets are participating in price manipulation,I noticed it and when I complained I was given a vip status and reduced spread ,after complaining they started messing my account by removing funds when I had running trades so that I get a margin call and loose all my money.
Trade with them at your own risk.
Don’t forget 2010 they were fined by cysc for the same reasons

May 22, 2018 - 1 Star They are a scam and so of their staff very arrogant more so. Mr Daniel. Email:danielb@easymarkets.com to anyone that is my take

Reply by The easyMarkets Team submitted Jun 5, 2018 Hi Kevin and thank you for this feedback. It is unfortunate that this is the perception that you have of easyMarkets and of your trading experience with us.

You were having some questions regarding the prices illustrated on the MT4 charts and one of our representatives had explained to you in detail. After this conversation with our representative, we had received an email from you and we were happy to read in your email that all was clear to you regarding the prices that you see on the charts and that you understood that they are for illustration purposes only.

We have different types of accounts as per our “Forex Accounts” and as a standard practice and as you can see from our website, when an account is funded with USD2000 and above, they are upgraded to a VIP account, which was your case. It is unfortunate to hear that you believe that the VIP account was given to you for any other reason. I reiterate, that this is a standard practice with all of our clients as stated in our website.

Please understand that you had reported a Chargeback to your bank. The procedure that is followed in such cases is that the trading account is suspended and all trading bonuses that were given are debited.

The fine that you are referring to in 2010 has nothing to do with trading but with certain marketing advertisements and since then we are fully compliant with the Marketing regulations.

We remain at your disposal should you require further clarifications.
The FPA does not delete resolved issues.  The FPA updates them.
Latvia,
Mar 15, 2018,

nonsense market maker

Very strange company, seems like their only quality is knowledge to extract money from newbies, but when you start to deal with them like with normal broker, they limit your leverage based on some nonsense. I cannot recommend them to anyone serious about trading.
Reply by easy-forex submitted Apr 3, 2018:
Being a regulated broker, there are times we are obliged by regulation to intervene and we hope you understand that this ensures the safe trading for the vast majority.
Nerul, India,
Aug 31, 2017,

I am trading on mt4
I trade limit orders as well as spot orders
and I am happy with easymarkets.
Nairobi, Kenya,
Jul 21, 2017,

Wonderful support

My name is Ruth, I have been trading with easy markets since 2013. I have gotten alot of support and help whenever required by the easy markets team which has gone along way to help me in my trading experience.
varanasi, India,
Jul 13, 2017,

Pradeep k Verma and trading with easy market since 2014. easy market help me to analyse market trend.
happy with easy market,
pune, baramati, India,
May 16, 2017,

I opened my live account with EasyMarkets for these reasons:
1) Their platform is simple and easy to trade. No blinking of fancy highlights or beeping of funny sounds, but simply professional trading.

2) Their support is extremely efficient. Call or chat with them and they answer your questions then and there.

3) they offer a very attractive Affiliate/IB program.

I can honestly suggest easymarkets based on their professionalism and eagerness to help their clients.

Mumbai, India,
May 10, 2017,

Overall good

I am a small retail trader with easymarkets from a long time now. They are friendly, yet professional. I often user their chat and they are prompt and helpful. Spreads are fixed and there are no trading commissions. All trades and withdrawals are executed in a timely manner. I personally approach an employee for any assistance and he is spot on. Easymarkets ticks all required boxes for me so I am happy with them. No to mention- do your own research.
Mumbai, India,
Apr 25, 2017,

Hi. I’m trading with easymarkets from Almost 1 year. They have been the most impressive broker by far with wide margin. They have all great features a trader will ever need.

No slippage, Guaranteed stop-loss (at no extra cost) and dealcancellation give them a winning edge. Prices are quoted in 5 places after decimal is again a plus point.

They also have very good deposit and withdrawal methods. Debit/credit cards, skrill, neteller, wire transfers are accepted. Withdrawals are completed in 1-2 days.

Sometimes I practice on their demo account using tech analysis and inside viewer because the spreads are same on the demo and real. Most brokers on demo and real account have different spreads. Easymarkets have same spreads.

Easymarkets is good broker and I can recommend them.

Obviously my post will be updated if anything changes, but for now they are the one for me.
Sydney , Australia,
Apr 24, 2017,

Safe, reliable trading platform and very pleased so far with Deal Cancellation for trading volatile markets.

Good service and useful training offered by the company.

I would recommend easyMarkets to other traders.