GSIMarkets.com Review

Media Force Limited

Updated: Apr 5, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

GSIMarkets is a forex broker. GSI Markets offers the MetaTrader 4 and Sirix forex trading top platform. GSIMarkets.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, indices, cfds and commodites for your personal investment and trading options.

GSIMarkets.com

Established: 2013
Address: Trust Company Complex, Ajeltake Road, Ajeltake Island, Majuro, MH 96960, Marshall Islands
Contact: Support@gsimarkets.com, +(44) 203 150 2043
Trading platforms: MT4, Sirix
CFD: (40+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
CopyTrading: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Online Bank Transfer
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Online Bank Transfer

Join live discussion of GSIMarkets.com on our forum

Timmins, Canada,
Sep 10, 2019,

GSI Markets is a SCAM!!! DO NOT TRADE WITH THEM!!!

I opened an account with this company and many people were involved with scamming me out of my hard earned money. I am a single parent and needed to supplement my income in order to raise my 3 children alone. They made me believe that I could. Now I am out over $100000 USD and my retirement fund.

Congratulations to GSI Markets!! These scammers have no empathy for human beings and they believe that they are GOD!! I am hoping that others will join me in a class action suit against these scammers. We deserve justice.

Here are the list of scammers whether their names are real or not: Andrew Davies, Robert Spence, Renee Anderson, Stacey Campbell and William Glass.
If you like, you can open a thread about the problems you've been having here...

Romania,
Apr 7, 2017,

GSIMARKETS SCAM BROKER

DON'T TRADE WITH GSIMARKETS!
THEY ARE BIG SCAM!
YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY EVEN IF YOU ARE PROFITABLE TRADER!
READ MY FULL STORY HERE:
www.gsimarkets-scam-broker.blogspot.ro
USA (Really the offices of GSI Markets in Israel),
Aug 9, 2016,

GSI Markets employee pretending to be a client.

I love how fast GSIMarkets send money. They were very helpful when I asked for withdrawal and put my request in process same day. But the best part is you can trade with robots and still get your money. They even have a robots page with more than 1000 robots to use.

Review Moderation Team Note:  5 Star rating removed.

This review did not come from the USA.  It came from the same location in Israel used by GSI Markets to create a representative account at the FPA.  The reviewer reports getting money from GSI quickly.  We believe that's probably due to GSI directly depositing his paycheck into his bank account.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.