CharterPrime.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jul 10, 2018

CharterPrime is a forex broker. Charter Prime offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. CharterPrime.com offers over 5 forex currency pairs, future, spot metals and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

CharterPrime.com

Join live discussion of CharterPrime.com on our forum

CharterPrime.com profile provided by JL Tan, Feb 28, 2016

Charterprime is a Forex Brokerage business built by traders, for traders. It offers exceptional customer service with dedicated and highly trained personnel. You will be speaking to people who are active traders, who know the in and outs of the industry and have experienced the same problems you have.

Our model is to be as transparent in our pricing as possible. We only offer Straight Through Processing (STP), so we do not have any conflicts of interest in the service we provide you. Our pricing is all based on ECN spreads which is the perfect solution for the high volume trader. Our trading platform offers oneclick trading, full hedging capabilities, as well as deep institutional liquidity.

Charterprime is built on the simple founding principle of creating an FX broker that we would want to trade with ourselves.

Robert,
Chicago, USA,
Jul 6, 2018,

Worst broker in the history of the world, deceptive practice! swap stealing SCUM!

this is the worst broker in the history of the world, aside from very bad swaps, they will change swaps several times a day! they especially like to change swap ahead of wednesday's triple swap rollover, they changed the swap on me just ahead of rollover on wednesday, then after rollover they changed the swap back, their 2 swap changes occured with the intention to cheat me out of my swap, why else operate a deceptive practice where you post fake swap rates 22 hours a day, and change them ahead of rollover so you don't have to pay swaps? as for the fake reviews posted from their offices I didn't see that here! until after I got mad when they cheated me out of swaps, if they were located in the USA, well the cftc would be on their arse for dishonest swaps, great spreads mean nothing when they rip you off for swaps every day!@
kiwiitrader6,
Auckland, New Zealand,
Jun 13, 2018,

Good Platform, No Issues

I am happy with Charterprime, no problems with execution or lag on platform and they offer true STP, much better for scalping than market maker brokers. Not sure what's with the fake reviews.
Chris,
Malaysia,
Apr 9, 2018,

Would recommend this broker

I began trading with Charterprime by the end of last year, I quite like them because all my withdrawals always made in time, and I'm truly happy with this because the most important thing to me is that I can get my money every time without worrying much! Other than the withdrawal part, I think their customer support is good too, they are always able to solve my problems which I do appreciate.
jermyl656,
SG, Singapore,
Apr 5, 2018,

Trusted cause of partnerships.

Has a good track record especially with partnerships with AirAsia etc.
Website is kind of plain & not simple to navigate.
Customer service is good, they followed up with a call once I sent an email with some queries.
Lucas Mitchell,
Canada (really the office of CharterPrime in Malaysia),
Mar 14, 2018,

good experience so far

I’ve been trading at Charterprime for few months, no major issues with it by far except the spreads are not the best. I think the execution is good, not much slippage, I think slippage only takes place sometimes when there’s major events, but it’s normal right?
4 Star Rating removed.

This review did not come from Canada.  It came from the same IP used by CharterPrime's representative.  Over a dozen forums accounts were created from the same IP.

Adam Koay,
Malaysia (inside the office of CharterPrime),
Mar 1, 2018,

Incredible! I asked Charterprime on Wednesday for my first withdrawal, it’s Friday and I got it, fast and without any delay or problem. Very good broker, tight spreads and fast withdrawals. Keep it up Charterprime!
5 Star Rating removed.

This review came from the same IP used by CharterPrime's representative.  Over a dozen forums accounts were created from the same IP.

Sammy Low,
Singapore (really the office of CharterPrime in Malaysia),
Mar 1, 2018,

Charterprime seems like one of the large STP brokers, I found that their regulatory is strict as I read through their official website. Not sure about how the funding would go but they say the withdrawals can be done within 3 days which I think is fast!
5 Star Rating removed.

This review did not come from Singapore.  It came from the same IP used by CharterPrime's representative.  Over a dozen forums accounts were created from the same IP.

Roland Harry,
United Kingdom (really the office of CharterPrime in Malaysia),
Feb 28, 2018,

Charterprime is great! No problems with deposits and my withdrawals were received within 3 days. No major issues with trading except during NFP period (I guess that's normal?). I can't be sure but they seem to be one of the larger STP brokers out there in the market.
4 Star Rating removed.

This review did not come from the UK.  It came from the same IP used by CharterPrime's representative.  Over a dozen forums accounts were created from the same IP.

michael,
lam, Singapore,
Nov 25, 2017,

terrible broker

terrible broker. suddenly adjust swap on audchf and other paring without notice. from positive swap to negative on my open trade. beware of this dishonest broker.
Reply by JL Tan submitted Feb 14, 2018:
Hi Michael, swap values generally vary from day to day in accordance with market movements and fluctuations. Please do get in touch with us at enquiry@charterprime.com with your trading account details for us to investigate this further and clear up the issue. Thanks in advance!
WAIDATT HAZIM,
LOS ANDES, Argentina,
Aug 23, 2016,

Wast of tie

They dont know about documentation that need for account. FOOLS AND ROOKIE. WAST OF TIME.

Reply by JL Tan submitted Sep 14, 2016:
Hi Waidatt, do you mean you were not able to open an account with us? Please do get in touch with me at jianlun.tan@charterprime.com with all required documentation if you already have it.
Thanks in advance!