ProfitableFXEA.com Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 26, 2018

The ProfitableFXEA MT4 EA is a forex expert advisor. The Profitable FX EA automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform places trades for you. The ProfitableFXEA.com forex robot works on all FX pairs.

ProfitableFXEA.com

Join live discussion of ProfitableFXEA.com on our forum

J.Luis_Williams,
South Africa,
Oct 23, 2018,

Scam

Scam Alert. Keep your money safe and stay away from this company. I repeat. Stay away. Scam website
kirac3,
turkey, Turkey,
Jul 23, 2017,

scam

dö not buy and trust them. they had to disabled my account and caused 2500. they had burned my front fee. do not buy their robot and dö not use money management system.
fotios,
sydney, Australia,
Jun 22, 2017,

dont trust them

if the promise more then 20% a month is 99.9 scam no matter w
ho is selling it dont beleve all the bu** to make 100% you need to risk 100% so that mean will fail soon or later
Kabala,
Uganda,
Jan 29, 2017,

Avoid www.profitablefxea.com, and the recommended brokers displaying live trading results like GCG and TWV

I lost 3500 USD with this scam. It is a gang of thieves that collaborates with scam brokers like GCG and TWV.
The live account claims are false and are engineered by the collaborating scam brokers to win your confidence and finally also loose your money to them.
I lost USD 1500 for the fake profitablefxEA and USD 2000 to the scam GCG Broker
Please stay away if you want your money to be safe.
forextrading23,
Nigeria, Nigeria,
Aug 12, 2016,

This EA vendor is a scammer. Before paying, I asked if the EA is arbitrage, he said No. After paying him for the EA via Neteller, he sent an old Arbitrage folder containing different brokers with slave and master EA.
There is a 60 day money back guarantee on his website, so I asked for a refund,
Immediately he blocked me on skype.
Stay off this website, profitableea.com if you love your money
Jamshid,
Germany, Germany,
Aug 3, 2016,

Don't trust this ea . they lost $2800 my money in two days. Even after I ask them to stop trading my account , they didn't. I can prove it .
DR.Mindfx,
sumedang, Indonesia,
Jul 1, 2016,

you want to be like this?
5000% per month
1000% per week
200% per day
trading with robot
Profitable fx ea only can make thats all

2016-06-30 No Rating I am from Indonesia, lying ea scam, proved me and friends "using this ea and profit was ok 1000%, many are messages, today two of my friends want to buy
Joe,
KL, Malaysia,
Jun 17, 2016,

Profitablefxea.com is totally scam. Its not working. After they sent the EA, they disappeared and not reply. Please beware from them.
Thair,
Lahore, Pakistan,
Apr 30, 2016,

SCAM SCAM SCAM www.proftiablefx.com is 100% SCAM i have all amount lossed now i am zero plz beawere its totaly Fraude
zain,
lahore, Pakistan,
Apr 30, 2016,

hello every one this web site is scam and every thing they show is scam they sold stolen pirated copy of EA which works only on demo account not on real stay away from this website.Scam scam scam..