Trade12.com Review

Scam!
Updated: Nov 16, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Trade12 is a forex broker. Trade 12 offers the MT4 and Web Trader forex trading top platform. Trade12.com offers over 20 forex currency pairs, futures, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Trade12.com
2018-08-02:  Global Fin Services Limited (GFS, Trade12.com) was wound up in the public interest at the High Court on 16 July 2018 and the Official Receiver is now the liquidator of the company.  This was done because of misconduct by the company.  CLICK HERE to verify.

Despite this, the Trade12.com website continues to operate.
SCAM CONFIRMATION

July 2018:  There is now a third FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company.  Based on this and the regulatory warnings against the company, the FPA now considers Trade12.com and all related companies to be a scam.

The FPA recommends AGAINST doing business with Trade12.

SCAM CONFIRMATION
November 2017:  There is a second FPA Traders Court Guilty vote against this company.  The FPA recommends extreme caution dealing with Trade 12 until these issues are resolved.
June 2017:  The UK FCA has issued an unauthorized firm warning against Global Fin Services Limited operating as Trade 12.  CLICK HERE to verify.
May 2017:  There is an FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company.  The FPA recommends a high level of caution dealing with Trade 12 unless this issue can be resolved.

March 2016:  Consob has issued a warning against Trade12.  CLICK HERE to verify.

October 2016:  The FPA would appreciate it if Trade12 employees would stop spamming the forums. CLICK HERE to see examples.
April 2016:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted.

Minimum to Open Live: Unknown
Established: 2014
Address: Ajeltake Island-Majuro, MH 96960, Marshall Islands
Contact: support@trade12.com, 18886834913
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader
CFD: (220+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
EAs/Robots: Unknown
Deposit Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Alipay, CASHU, Moneta.ru, PaySafe Card, Skrill, SWIFT, UnionPay, WebMoney, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Alipay, CASHU, Moneta.ru, PaySafe Card, Skrill, SWIFT, UnionPay, WebMoney, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of Trade12.com on our forum

Scam!

nabihahkhairon,
Malaysia,
Dec 6, 2017,

i clearly asked them multiple time to confirmed if i have to spend my own money if i want to start this trade. and they told me, it was FREE as i was still a student. they say that it was totally free for me. when i agree to it, it ask me when can i have any money in my account . i was like very shocked! they told me it was free. why must i have to pay to started the trade??

Novosibirsk, Russian Federation,
Dec 1, 2017,

of the fraudulent actions of a brokerage company Trade12

At the moment the balance on the account number 1065488972 in the company Trade 12 is positive and amounts: 29,921.34 USD (twenty nine thousand nine hundred twenty-one dollar thirty-four cents).
Withdrawals can be made for the following reason (terminal in the withdrawal section produces the following) :
Note: For a withdrawal request to be granted, please close any open positions on your trading account.
The reason for the refusal, evidence of grave violations of the rules, 12 Trade, as the expiration on oil futures contracts, for the identification number of the cl-dec17., listed in my terminal, was produced 17.11.2017 year, and therefore the terminal Trade12 does not reflect the real prices on the global exchanges. These contracts are open CFDs in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of the Policy, Section 10 Customer responsibilities when a contract/asset expires, failure to close any open trades related to it will result to an automatic exit. Thus, open trades will be closed accordingly. An account can be exempted from automatic exit is provided it is presumed to be in a good standing and stature. In such case, the option to transfer to another liquidity provider is feasible.
I have repeatedly appealed to Trade12, with the request to unblock my account, and to allow at least part of the money. My letter to the mail support-@rutrade12.com were ignored. I also spoke with the same letters in the parent company Exo Capital Markets Limited mail info@exocpm.com. The above actions of the Trade 12 are fraudulent, the company is trying to usurp my money and just brazenly ignores my treatment of the return of cash under account number 1065488972. I enclose links to my proceedings https://kroufr.ru/forum/index.php?topic=25496.new#new

Raffaele P.,
Italy,
Nov 27, 2017,

TRADE12 - avoid them as the plague - part 3

TRADE12 - avoid them as the plague - part 3. My name is Raffaele P. - Account 1065192479. I bring you my experience. Trade12 is a scam company that practices the so-called "PONZI" method, in practice investments do not exist and the company with the money of new "investors" covers some of the oldest customer withdrawal requests. The accounts do not exist! It's all virtual! I paid over 100,000 EUR and my account is worth over 1 million EUR! Everything is very nice, but actually not having active investments for about 6 months TRADE12 constantly rejects my withdrawal requests. For 6 months no account managers of the 4 I know, respond to my mail. The scam switchboard, support, live chat, and all the offices you know do not find my mails and phone calls. They blocked me in the investments to get me picked up and they did not give me money because my account really does not exist, it's just virtual, while the only real money is my payouts. The proof is that TRADE12 keeps me calmly locked in the investment because in reality it does not get useful from the trade commissions, but only robbing customers of their payouts! Avoid them! Avoid them! Avoid them like the plague

TRADE12 – evitateli come la peste – parte 3
Mi chiamo Raffaele P. Account 1065192479. Vi porto la mia esperienza. Trade12 è una società truffa che mette in pratica il cosidetto metodo “PONZI”, in pratica gli investimenti non esistono e la società con i soldi dei nuovi “investitori” copre una parte delle richieste di prelievo dei clienti più vecchi. I conti non esistono! E’ tutto virtuale!
Ho versato oltre 100.000 EUR ed il mio conto vale oltre 1 milione di EUR! Tutto molto bello, ma in realtà pur non avendo investimenti attivi da circa 6 mesi TRADE12 respinge continuamente le mie richieste di prelievo. Da 6 mesi nessun account manager dei 4 che conosco, risponde alle mie mail. Il centralino truffa, il supporto, la chat live, e tutti gli uffici conosciuti non riscontrano le mie mail e le mie telefonate.
Mi hanno bloccato negli investimenti per farmi prelevare e non mi danno i soldi perché in realtà il mio conto non esiste, è solo virtuale, mentre gli unici soldi reali sono i miei versamenti. Controprova è il fatto che TRADE12 mi tiene tranquillamente bloccato negli investimenti perché in realta non trae utili dalle commissioni di trade, ma solo derubando i clienti dei loro versamenti!
Evitateli! Evitateli! Evitateli come la peste!

jean dulude,
montreal, Canada,
Nov 27, 2017,

scam by trade12

Here is the strategy of our trade12 friends:
They ask you in principle that we will make a profit that everything is safe and that you can withdraw at any time. These constantly ask you to add funds and (for God's depots they are effective) to allow them to use your money to make profits for trade12. When you want to withdraw your money only the money you have invested will be paid, these will keep your profits under false pretext.
Any kind of event breaks their commitments. Opening of transaction without your authorization (no event report showing that it is serious). Error executions, data falcification to make you wait more during withdrawal. It will ask you to redo requests for a false error system. Their brokers keep hold of your money in their own volume interest, as these authorize whether or not you can make a withdrawal. The terms and conditions are never respect you will have to arceler for settlement it is said sorry every time, but you will be the only ones to lose money because these risk nothing. See my balance sheet: deposits of 19100 withdrawal of 18100 pofits 13820 untouchable. 11 weeks of yield loss, while these without putting any investments will have made 13820

Nov 14, 2017 - 1 Star Following a request for trade12, I decided to test and learn about this type of trading. Worst experience of my life
These sell me the idea of ​​participating in a pre-market under written promise of income.
The title does not perform as planned but we realize a lower profit. In another case the title on which pre-market must be done is not the one on which they open a trade again the revnu his least.
I make two retreat requests that have been painful but have worked.
Afterwards: here are highlights of the events:
Broker Peter Johnson opens trades without my authorization
Refuses to close trades when money is lost.
Intervention of the famous Julien Dubois who lets us believe who saves our lives while this one pushes us more. They use my account without authorization and make me lose money. I'm trying to get out of this adventure and lie about it.

Their site mention Security (False), withdrawal within 5 days (False), Scam (True)

Nov 22, 2017,

Trade12.com is SCAM

I was deceived by the Trade12 company . Trade12 declares transparent services, maximum client protection, etc. https://ru.trade12.com/about/why-trade12/, but intentionally misinforms clients with the aim of getting their hands on more and more of customers money.

Nov 9, 2017,

SCAM company. If you'll give them your money, it will be the last time you see it!

Issue escalated to Traders Court Jarovna vs Trade12.com | GUILTY
Stay away from this company!!! They Scamed me for 20000$!!! They simply deducted 20000$ from my balance, with no any clear explanations. After 2 weeks of conversations, many many letters to support, no one person from Trade 12 had explane me where my 20000$ hadgone. They said I lost it by fair trading. But if it is true, I should have negative trades with minus 20k. But I don't have.
They complicated me, and simply stole my money from my balance. Please, follow my thread: http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/scammed-by-trade12-com.52551/
Trade12 is a SCAM. Don't trust them! Check the real revews before taking any decision!!!

Nov 1, 2017 - 1 Star Have deposited some funds, made some trades and was even able to withdraw funds. But now I have negative deposit. The broker said me to open deals on SP500, after that the price fall down, and I get huge loss. After he suggested me to sign an agreement which advise me to make additional deposit of 5000$ and making 75 lots. I signed an agreement, actually didn’t know what I am doing. During one month I was doing the deals and rich the number of 75 lots. Nobody has assist me, they said you have to do your deals on your own, although I said them before I have no experience and need assistance. They said Ok You had done well, your agreement is closed. But later they called me and said your deals on SP500 get back. The reason is not enough deals (2 lots). So now I need to transfer additional 10k in order to make another trade which will allow me to close the existing trades and make huge profits.
I advised my broker previously that I will not be making any further deposits, as they keep requesting this, however he put me in this situation anyway.
I see no way of getting my money back. I invested 22000$. Now it is almost 1500$. And do not know what to do. Please if someone had this situation, write how did you solve this problem.
Please follow my thread: http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/scammed-by-trade12-com.52551/

Nov 5, 2017,

A real "kitchen" without regulation and licenses

The company deceives customers. Services that are marked on the site are untrue. There is no NDD, only "forex kitchen". Fictitious orders, non-market prices and the lack of a license to operate as broker.

Raffaele P,
Italy, Italy,
Nov 4, 2017,

DO NOT TRADE 12 Like the Plague - part 2 . Responding to Lily of TRADE12

DO NOT TRADE 12 Like the Plague!
I am an Italian client and I must admit that I was robbed by TRADE12! ... Reply to Lily of Trade12.
Since August, nothing has changed!
For some days, the Italian switchboards - call centers, are out of service and you can’t even get caught by your Cypriot call center!
My account is 1065192479 and I'm always waiting to get my money! Cursed on the day I signed up with TRADE12. I've made hundreds of complaints and no one is able to answer my questions. The reason? You are a scammer!
These days I was contacted by your company iforex24 (you are always in trade12). I explained that I could not sign any contracts because I was cheated by another company that did not allow me to withdraw my money and that I was worried about losing everything! You have explained to me (as iforex24) that you would have put your lawyers in charge to demand Trade12 all my balance excluding the bonus, that there was no reason to withhold my own payments and all the profits that any lawyer would have I easily got my belongings and, more importantly, their legal office because it was a relationship between companies (maybe meant to be among the scammers!).
Does not he find comic all this? You are so greedy that you have tried to cheat 2 times the same customer!
I was confident of Trade12 and I was cheated. But this is a commitment for me, if I do not get all my belongings anywhere in the world, and with whatever name you turn, I will always ask for my fears! All interlocutors, if their name is true, will be personally denounced: Mr. Christian Schimd, Mr.Andrea Tiberi, Mr. Tommaso del Vecchio for example.

Nov 4, 2017 - 1 Star TRADE12. EVITATELO COME LA PESTE!
Sono un cliente Italiano e devo ammettere di essere stato derubato da TRADE12! … Rispondo a Lily of Trade12.
Dal mese di Agosto non ‘è cambiato nulla!
Da qualche giorno i centralini Italiani sono fuori servizio e non’è possibile nemmeno farsi prendere in giro dal vostro call center cipriota!
Il mio account è il 1065192479 e sono sempre in attesa di prelevare i miei soldi! Maledetto il giorno in cui ho sottoscritto con TRADE12. Ho effettuato centinaia di reclami e nessuno è in grado di rispondere ai miei quesiti. Il motivo? Siete dei truffatori!
In questi giorni sono stato contattato dalla vs. società tramite iforex24 (siete sempre voi di trade12). Ho illustrato che non potevo sottoscrivere nessun contratto perché truffato da altra società che non mi permetteva di prelevare i miei soldi e che ero preoccupatissimo di aver perduto tutto! Mi avete spiegato (sempre come iforex24) che mi avreste messo a diposizione i vs. legali per richiedere a Trade12 tutto il mio saldo escluso il bonus, che non vi era motivo di trattenere i miei stessi versamenti e tutti gli utili prodotti, che qualunque avvocato avrebbe facilmente ottenuto le mie spettanze ed a maggior ragione il loro ufficio legale in quanto trattandosi di rapporti tra società (forse voleva dire tra truffatori!).
Non trova comico tutto questo? Siete così avidi che avete tentato di truffare 2 volte lo stesso cliente!
Ho avuto fiducia di Trade12 e sono stato truffato. Ma questo è per me un impegno, se non otterrò tutte le mie spettanze in qualunque posto del mondo siate e con qualunque nome vi trasformerete sarò sempre a richiedere le mie spettanze! (tutti gli interlocutori, se il loro nome è veritiero, saranno denunciati personalmente, non sarà per voi un problema, ma per qualcuno si. Christian Schimd, Andrea Tiberi, Tommaso del Vecchio…ad esempio)

Aug 8, 2017 - 1 Star DO NOT TRADE 12 Like the Plague!
I am an Italian client and I have to admit that I was robbed by TRADE12! In March 2016 after I was registered on Investing.com to attend some webinars. I received several phone calls from trade12 to convince me to benefit from their services. A quick internet search and my inexperience did not make me realize that the company was really unreliable and I made a first deposit of EUR 1,000 for which I was granted a 2000 EUR bonus. I leave other unnecessary details and we get to the point! My Account Manager (Mister Tommaso del Vecchio), after several successful transactions, has convinced me to step up to "intermediate user" and later "VIP User" in order to benefit from discounts advertised on the site and for reduced spreads More investment advice! Before making any further payments I tried to withdraw part of the balance (30K Eur). I was contacted by the Account Manager who told me that not to close the active business I could not go below a certain margin of guarantee and that I could take 20K Eur. This happened and this convinced me that Trade12 was reliable ! But…. Unfortunately it was all a comedy.After making further payments and transferring to another account manager (Christian Schimdt), because mister Tommaso del Vecchiowas no longer in Trade12, they invited me to make further payments to increase my investment capability! Result: Christian Schimdt for a month did not reply to my mail, phone calls and Skype contact. Strangely, I threatened everything and after a month I was contacted by Dr. Andrea Tiberi said to him "in charge of the operating room" apologizing for the disavowal and promising me every necessary assistance! My account thanks to my commitment grew up to EUR 900K! Despite the amount of the bill, Tiberi like the previous account managers required me to take advantage of payout promotions and further increase the payout. This time I refused and here I suggested a series of "OUTSIDE THE MARKET" operations and all wrong!
I managed to recover the critical operations and increased my balance up to 1400K Eur. At this point I requested by email "authorization" to withdraw 50 K Eur / Month for 4 months, in order to purchase a ' Apartment and do not take all the number in a single solution so you keep the margins abound. I was told "no problem my dear, but today I'm not in the office and I'll be back next Monday." Reassured by that email I made my request through the site. It's been 40 days since then and no more feedback from that time.
At that time I was clear. They had to make me lose everything, so I had nothing to withdraw. My payments are real money, while my balance is fake money! Did you understand the system? My contact request was sent to all known addresses + Italian support + international support. We sent hundreds of mails and calls to the call center + dozens of chats to online support, but no responses, (all documentable). I started researching and verified the following: The street where the company registration office is located is a quiet, popular house! There are no operational headquarters in London that can be traced back to society! People with whom they talk "do not exist in social". No one is able to talk to them directly and there is no threat that can frighten a consequence as (if TRADE12 exists essentially and not a fake), there is no regulated company and therefore no authority is required by the customers! DO NOT TRADE 12 Like the Plague!

TRADE12 – EVITATELO COME LA PESTE
E QUINDI NON ONORARE QUALUNQUE RICHIESTA DI PRELIEVO!
Sono un cliente Italiano e devo ammettere di essere stato derubato da TRADE12! Nel Marzo 2016 dopo essermi registrato su Investing.com per partecipare ad alcuni webinar ho ricevuto diverse telefonate da trade12 per convincermi a fruire dei loro servizi. Una veloce ricerca internet e la mia inesperienza non mi hanno consentito di capire che la società è veramente inaffidabile ed ho effettuato un primo versamento di 1000 EUR a cui mi è stato riconosciuto un bonus di 2000 EUR. Tralascio altri particolari inutili ed arriviamo ad fatto! Il mio Account Manager (Dott. Tommaso del Vecchio) al verificarsi di numerose operazioni conclusesi positivamente mi ha convinto a salire di livello “utente intermedio” e successivamente “Utente VIP” allo scopo di fruire degli sconti pubblicizzati sul sito e relativi a spread ridotti e maggiore consulenza sugli investimenti! Prima di effettuare ulteriori versamenti ho provato a ritirare parte del saldo (30K Eur). Sono stato contattato dall’Account Manager che mi ha spiegato che per non chiudere le operazioni attive non potevo scendere al di sotto di un certo margine a garanzia e che poteva farmi prelevare 20K Eur. Ciò è avvenuto e questo mi ha convinto che Trade12 fosse affidabile! Ma…. Purtroppo era tutta una commedia!
Effettuati gli ulteriori versamenti e passato ad un altro account manager (Christian Schimdt), perché Tommaso del Vecchio non era più in Trade12, mi hanno invitato a fare sempre ulteriori versamenti per poter aumentare la mia capacità di investimento! Risultato : Christian Schimdt per un mese non ha risposto alle mie mail, telefonate e contatto Skype. Furibondo ho minacciato ogni cosa e dopo un mese sono stato contattato dal dott. Andrea Tiberi a suo dire “responsabile della sala operativa” scusandosi per i disservizi e promettendomi ogni assistenza necessaria! Il mio conto grazie al mio impegno è cresciuto fino a 900K EUR! Nonostante l’importo del conto, Il dott. Tiberi come i precedenti account manager mi richiedeva di approfittare delle promozioni sui versamenti e di incrementare ulteriormente il versato. Questa volta ho rifiutato ed ecco che mi suggerito una serie di operazioni “STRANAMENTE CONTRO MERCATO” e tutte sbagliate!
Sono riuscito a recuperare le operazioni critiche ed ho incrementato il mio saldo fino a 1400 K Eur. A questo punto ho richiesto tramite mail “autorizzazione” a ritirare 50 K Eur/Mese per 4 mesi, allo scopo di effettuare l’acquisto di un’appartamento e non prelevare tutta la cifra in un’unica soluzione in modo da mantenere i margini abbondantissimi. Mi è stato comunicato “ nessun problema mio caro, ma oggi non sono in ufficio e torno Lunedì prossimo”. Rassicurato da tale mail ho effettuato tramite sito la mia richiesta e da allora nessun riscontro! Sono passati 40 gg e da allora più nessun riscontro.
In quel momento mi è stato chiaro. Dovevano farmi perdere tutto, in modo che non avessi nulla da ritirare. I miei versamenti sono soldi reali, mentre il mio saldo è rappresentato da soldi finti! Capito il sistema?
La mia richiesta di contatto è stata trasmessa a tutti gli indirizzi conosciuti + supporto italiano + supporto internazionale. Inviato centinaia di mail e telefonate al call center + decine di chat al supporto internazionale on line, ma nessun riscontro, (tutto documentabile). Ho avviato ricerche ed ho verificato quanto segue: la strada in cui è Ubicata la sede per la registrazione societaria è una tranquilla villetta popolare! Non esistono sedi in londra operative e riconducibili alla società! Le persone con cui interloquite "non esistono nei social" . Nessuno è in grado di parlare con loro direttamente e non esiste minaccia che possa far temere una conseguenza in quanto (se TRADE12 esiste in sostanza e non sulla carta), non'è una società regolamentata e quindi nessuna autority la obblighi versi i clienti!

Reply by Trade12 submitted Aug 11, 2017 Hi Raffaele,

My name is Lily from Trade12. I would like to request for your MT4 details so we can forward it to the Risk Department and look further into your account. Kindly send me a PM here in forexpeacearmy so we can investigate your withdrawal and trading history as we want to understand the reason you could not make this withdrawal and see what possibly had happened.

Moreover, since you have mentioned that you have upgraded your account, we would like you to understand that there are certain terms and conditions covering your case and we would like to discuss it with you thoroughly on how it was applied to your account.

Sincerely,

Lily, Trade12

Oct 4, 2017,

100% SCAM Thieves Liars Criminals

Absolutely and Totally Straigt SCAM ,Thieves and Liars!!

I deposited $14,000 and they won't let me withdraw.

If you need more info just follow my thread:

Stuart,
New Zealand,
Sep 22, 2017,

RED FLAGS!!!

I received a random call from a lady with an American accent (I live in New Zealand) saying I had signed up with the website Trade12.com a couple of months ago, and asked if I wanted a secondary source of income through online trading. I have never been interested in online trading, I had never visited the site, and never heard of it. She tried to reason that I may not remember everything I've done a few months ago, and went through the spiel again. I told her I wasn't interested and dismissed her. A short bit of research led me here. The fact that they had my contact info without my knowledge leads me to believe they are operating unethically, and need to be stopped.